A Girl Named Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up slightly and let my eyes travel the length of her body, from hair to feet and back again. "Beautiful," I whispered, not knowing I had said it aloud.

"Thank you, kind sir," was her soft reply. She started to say more but I hushed her with a soft kiss.

I turned my attention to her high pointy breasts. Even lying on her back, they stuck up high and proud. I licked the sides and undersides with a soft slow lapping movement, before inhaling one of the dark tips. The bud at the tip was as hard as a rock. The swollen area under it was soft, but growing firmer with each swirl and flick of my tongue. She moaned deep in her throat and arched her back pressing the breast to me.

When both nipples were hard and well attended to, I moved on lower across her tight stomach to her navel, licking and kissing as I went. When my tongue encountered her belly button and swirled around and into it, she jerked and giggled.

I moved on down until I reached the edge of her mound. I took several long slow licks across its smooth, hairless surface in several directions. Her hips pushed upward but I avoided contact with her sex. As I moved on to the tops and insides of her thighs, her legs slowly moved out and up to allow me free access to her inner thigh.

I kissed and licked up and down both her inner thighs, from knee to just below her sex. She certainly was a mess, but a sweet and tasty one. Her breathing was harsh and ragged by now. I moved over between her legs and slipped my hands under her tight, firm butt, which she raised slightly and flexed. I continued the tongue bath over the area between her thighs, into but not past the crease on either side of her sex.

Her hips were slowly wiggling and her butt in my hand was flexing and tensing. Finally, she grabbed my head and tried to move it to her sex. I resisted slightly but slowly let it move that way, savoring the slick texture and rich flavors of the smooth hairless skin around it. Her sex was wide open and wet as hell.

I sucked first one plump outer lip into my mouth to bath it with my tongue and then the other. The long thin inner lips were my next targets. I did them the same as the outer but lifted my head and pulled and stretched on them as I let them slip slowly past my lips.

After a few moment of this, her hands returned to my head and pressed it downward. I took the hint and slowly licked the juicy slit several times from asshole to clit, pausing to flick my tongue hard against the openings to her anus and vagina. As I did, her hands pressed down harder and her ass rose up off my hands.

A long drawn out "ah" escaped from her lips. My mouth was mashed tightly to her slit, right over her clit, which was, long and stiff. So, I sucked it between my lips and flicked the tip of my tongue back and forth firmly.

After about the forth flick, I released my grip on her clit and ran the edge of my tongue in tight circles around the base, just barely brushing the sides of the hard sensitive nub. The jerking of her hips turned into a tight circling motion in the opposite direction to mine. A low deep whine started in her chest and rose to her lips as her hips started to strain higher and higher off the floor.

As the whine started to die, I lowered my mouth to the wet opening of her sex and probed it with my tongue. Her ass settled back onto my palms as I continued to lap at her sex. Occasionally running my tongue down the crack of her ass to catch the over flow of juices. The flow finally lessened and I started the finial cleanup.

When I finished, I rolled over and relaxed. Sue lay there breathing hard for several minutes. Slowly she eased up onto her elbows and sat up. Without saying a word, she moved over and kissed me softly and gently on the lips in a long sweet kiss. I reached up and stroked her hair and cheek as tenderly as I could with my rough hands.

She sat back up and ran her hand slowly over my chest, pausing to gently pinch my small hard nipples. Her hand was wandering lower across my stomach to brush softly against my still hard member.

As she stroked her fingertips slowly up and down the length of my shaft, she said, "You weren't kidding about staying hard were you?"

About that time, bright lights flood the back windows of the truck. We both jumped up and looked out. A car had pulled into the road and stopped just off the asphalt. It sat there and we sat here, neither moving for several long moments.

Finally, the lights dimmed as the car backed out onto the main road and left. We figured that this was our cue to head on toward Sue's house. The cops are not very bad out here in the country but they do get nosy every once in a while. We grabbed a shirt apiece and climbed into the front seats.

I got us turned around and back to the main highway. After I was headed north again, Sue eased off the seat and stuck her head back into my lap. Returning to what she had been doing so well on the interstate. She alternately sucked and licked my ridged shaft until we turned into her driveway.

When I stopped at the top of the drive, Sue rounded up our clothes and boots. She got the keys off her belt and handed me our pants. She opened the door and started to get out wearing nothing but the unbuttoned western shirt. When I hadn't moved she looked back at me and smiled.

"Come on, there's no one around. Anyway, there are enough trees and bushes along here and the house is high enough above the road, no one could see us if they wanted to." She explained as she exited the truck.

I grabbed my keys, stuffed them in a pocket of the jeans in my lap, and followed her to the back door of her home. She unlocked the door and we went into the kitchen. She dropped the boots by the door and told me. "Put the clothes on the table. I'll be right back; I have to pee like you wouldn't believe. Make yourself at home. There's beer in the icebox."

I opened two beers and took a long pull on one. As I lowered the bottle, Sue returned wearing nothing but her smile. I love women that don't over dress, don't you. She took the offered bottle and took a small sip. Coming up on her toes, she gently kissed my lips. The tips of her breasts barely grazing my chest as she moved up then back down.

She moved forward and put her arms around me. I gently hugged her to me. She was so warm and soft. We held each other this way for several long minutes, not moving just enjoying the feel of our nude bodies pressed together. I could feel the soft firm warmth of her breasts and the heat from my shaft, where it stood trapped between us.

When she finally stepped back, she picked up her beer from the table and stood looking into my eyes for several moments with a smile on her face. "I've always liked you, probable more than you realized, but I knew you were married and loved your wife. So, I never persuaded it. If nothing more comes of our relationship than what has happens tonight, I will be happy. You've always treated me as a friend and I've thought of you the same way. You're a good man, and they're hard to find."

With that said, she looked down at my ridged member and grinned. "As someone once said. A good man is hard to find and a hard man is good to find. And you fit that to a tee." She switched hands with the beer and reached out to grab a hold of my handle.

"Damn that's cold." I yelled. She laughed.

"I'll warm it back up. Believe me, I ain't nearly through with you yet. You in a heap of trouble boy." She laughed softly again, as she turned and led me away from the kitchen counter I had been leaning on.

The only lights on in the house were in the kitchen and bathroom. She led me across the darkened living room to the front door. She released me long enough to open the front door and unlatch the screen.

When she grabbed another hold, she had switched hands with her beer again. "Woman, you going to freeze it off if you don't quite that," I said in mock seriousness.

"Good," She answered, "Then I can keep it under my pillow and have it any time I want it."

She pulled me out onto the front porch and over to the left. There was an old mattress partially leaned against the wall and partially laying on the flooring.

"Sit, boy, sit," she said with a short laugh. "That's a nice leash you have there."

I laughed. "I'd follow you anywhere, even if you didn't have a death grip on an important part of my anatomy."

We sat down and cuddled up. My arm was round her back and waist. She leaned against my side with her head on my chest and her legs across mine. Her left hand came to rest in my lap.

We sat there quietly and watched a thunderstorm-working northwest of the lake. You can see just a little of the actual lake from Sue's porch, but it surrounds the little town on two sides. The height of the hill her house sits on allows you to see a very long distance in all directions.

As we watched the storm and sipped our beer, we talked softly of many things. After a while, I realized the storm was rapidly moving our way. I asked Sue if she liked storms.

Her reply was, "I'd love to make love during one, the caress of the wind and cool rain would add to the heat of passion but the lightening scares me."

A minute or so later, she asked, "Do you need another beer?" When I answered "Sure," She untangled herself from me and headed inside.

I watched her in the dim light from the street below as she walked toward the front door. Her wide shoulder, slim back, and waist, the sway of her hips and jiggles of her ass cheeks, her trim thighs, and sleek calves. She was so much of a woman.

She opened the screen door and turned, holding it open. She looked at me sitting against the wall and smiled. "I could feel your eyes on me the whole way over here. Do you like what you see?"

"Oh, yes, very much. You are a very beautiful, sensuous, sexy lady and very, very much all woman. I've wondered why you're still single. Someone should have snapped you long ago."

She continued to look at me for a long moment and then said, "Let me get us a fresh beer, and I'll tell you the whole truth and nothing else. Something very few people know about me."

She stepped through the door and closed it. I sat and resumed watching the storm, which was much closer. I could now hear the rumble and crash of the lightening. Many things wandered across my mind as I waited for Sue to return.

I heard the screen door open and turned my head to watch her walk toward me. The view was just as provocative. What a beautiful sight.

She settled down beside me, but didn't cuddle. She handed me one of the beer from her left hand, as she took a long drag off the joint in the other. She blew out the smoke slowly and handed it to me. I took a long draw. We passed it back and forth while we watched the storm roll in.

When we finished it, Sue turned her face toward me and kissed my shoulder. I put my right arm around her shoulders. My fingertips brushed against her right breast. I caressed as much of it as I could reach. Her left hand was back in my lap. It was doing some caressing of it's own.

"What I have to say is hard to start and harder to say, right. Just bare with me and wait until I'm through before asking any questions or making any comments."

She paused for a long minute. "I guess the beginning is the best place."

Another pause. "I have been married. Twice. The first time, he and I were both to young and stupid to make it work. The second time was to a guy who liked to beat me up. That did not last long, but lasted longer than it should have. I thought for a short period that I could change him. Wrong."

Sue paused and sipped her beer. "I've lived with several other guys and dated a lot more. I don't consider myself promiscuous but some people do. Most guys can't hang with me for long. I kind of wear them out. I like, no, I love sex. The more the better."

She sipped her beer and continued. "This part most people don't understand, so I'll say it straight out. I don't just like men I like women also. I guess that makes me bisexual. Many men can't handle that. They don't like the competition. It has nothing to do with competing; it's just the way I am. Women make love different with each other than they do with men. I like the difference. So now you know the whole story."

She stopped talking but quickly went on, "No, you don't. I guess I need to tell you the rest."

Sue paused and cleared her throat. "There are two more things you should know about me. One, I cannot have kids or so the doctors say. When I was young, I had some kind of infection and they found cysts on my ovaries. The other thing is that I've been madly in love with someone for a long time but they don't know it. Probably the greatest guy I've ever met. Kind, good-natured, loving, loyal are a few of the word that describe him."

She sat and sipped her beer for a long time; I began to think she was through. About the time I started to ask a question, she blurted out, "You're the guy. Now I've said it and can't take it back. I know you're only separated and that you could get back with your wife. In a way, I hope you do because I know you love her very much. I've seen that for myself. I don't ever want you or I either one to think, that I was the reason you two never made up." She paused for a long breath.

"You can not imagine how much this time with you means to me. It's like a wish come true." She paused for another long moment as I hugged her tightly to me.

She turned and cuddled against me, holding me with as much pressure as I held her. Nothing more was said for a long time.

*****

I don't think either one of us were watching the storm. I think we were both lost in our own thoughts. I know I was sifting through the mass of information Sue had laid on me. I really didn't have any questions, but I had a lot of things I wanted to say to her. I just wasn't sure where to start or how I could word some of it.

This was all rendered mute by a bright flash of light and the loud crash of thunder. Sue gave out with a little squeal as we both jumped and squeezed each other tighter. As we relaxed a cool gust of wind whipped into the open porch, we both shivered.

Sue leaned back and looked up at me. I leaned over and kissed her with as much passion and understanding as I could muster. I pulled her up and around until she sat astride my lap, a knee on each side of my waist. We never slowed the kiss or broke the embrace. The kiss became wilder as the storm and wind rumbled on.

The rain began and the wind carried it under the eaves of the roof to soak us. Sue's sex was planted firmly against my manhood; I could feel her heat and wetness. She was slowly rubbing it up and down by flexing her hips. As the cold rain struck us, she lifted her hips and impaled herself on my shaft. It slid into the hot, slick, wet tunnel of her vagina slowly, as though she were savoring the feeling.

The wildness of our kiss was slacking off as her warm ass cheeks settled, solidly against my thighs. Slowly, she rolled her hips back and forth and then around in small circles. I could feel every muscle inside her grabbing and clasping around me. As the rain grew harder and the wind higher, she began to move slowly up and down, up until the head of my dick threatened to pop out of her, then all the way back down.

This went on for several minutes. Finally, we broke the kiss. Sue sat up straighter and increased the speed of her movement. She shortened the stroke and increased the speed until her ass was smacking loudly upon my thighs. She had a hold on each of my shoulders and was digging in with her nails. My hands were on her hips, steadying her and urging her on.

I tried to suck one of her nipples into my mouth but they were bouncing and rotating too much for me to catch it. Sue had her head thrown back and was shaking her short wet hair about wildly. As my nearing orgasm built, I could feel the heat inside her body climbing.

The searing heat of that velvet sleeve moving tightly over me was too much. I began to shoot load after load into her. As the first spurt blasted out, she froze with me deep inside her. A sharp cry of ecstasy burst from her lips and a flood of hot fluid joined mine. Her hips jerk sharply back and forth on me as her vagina muscles contracted and squeezed me tightly.

I reached around her and pulled her tightly to me. I held her this way until our shaking had slowed. Slowly she pushed herself back up to a sitting position. She leaned back and shook her rain soaked hair wildly with a long loud laugh and a shout of happiness.

She stopped dead still and looked at me. She leaned forward and planted a kiss on me that would bring a dead man back to life. I held on and returned it as well as I could. She broke the kiss suddenly and sat up straight. She had a wild grin from ear to ear. She wiggled her hips sharply. I could feel my still stiff member squish around in her hot sex.

The rain had almost stopped but the wind still blew in hard gusts and swirls. Sue eased up off me and moved back. Still on her knees, she bent over and sucked my sticky, slick member into her mouth. Running her long tongue all over the sensitive skin, she cleaned the whole messy thing up. All the time she was doing this, a soft hum of pleasure came from deep inside her chest.

When she had finished there, she proceeded to lick, suck and kiss every inch of me from my belly to mid thigh. I had spread my legs wide apart and lifted my knees to give her free reign. As she sucked my balls into her mouth, one at a time, I could again feel the low growl of pleasure that I couldn't hear.

When she was finished, she gave my dick one last little kiss right on the very end and sat back on her heels. I reached a hand out to her but she shook her head and just sat there looking at me.

After a moment or two, she said softly. "That was the wildest and hardest I've ever come in my life. The combination of making love to you, the rain, and the wind had me so turned on. I was ready to explode as soon as I felt Willy sliding up inside me. I must have had four small orgasms before it reached bottom."

"From then on, every and any movement of your dick set off another small one. When I felt that first hot jet of cum splash inside me, I did explode. I felt like my insides were flowing out of me."

She moved forward, onto her hands and knees. She crawled over to kiss me softly on the lips. I cupped her face gently and lovingly in the palms of my hands.

She sat back on her heels and ran her hands over my face, neck, and wet hair. "Let's go inside and dry off before we catch our deaths of cold," she said standing up.

I reached out, grabbed her by the backs of her thighs, and pulled her forward. She twisted and danced away. "Not yet. Wait until we are dry and in a soft warm bed. We have all weekend." She held out her hand to me. I took it and stood up. I pulled her to me and hugged her tightly.

We turned and walked to the screen door with an arm around each other's waist.

Sue shut and locked the front door. As she turned back toward me, I pulled her into an embrace, and kissed her softly on the lips, chin and neck. We clung to each other for a few moments before heading for the bathroom. Sue flicked off the kitchen light as we paused at the door. Again, we softly kissed and hugged each other.

Once in the bathroom, she took a large, soft towel from the cupboard and proceeded to dry me from head to feet. Front and back. When she finished, I took another towel and returned the favor. I ran the towel over her fine body, rubbing gently but firmly. Touching and holding as I went.

I saved her hair for last. Standing close behind her, I rubbed and massaged it, until it was free of excess water. Reaching around her, I took a comb from the vanity and slowly combed the tangles and knots out. She just stood there, with a slight smile on her face.