A Girl Named Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,927 Followers

Marcie sat looking at the both of us with a grin on her face. "I happen to know where there's a nice hard dick to practice on."

Sue grinned back at her. "So do I dear, it's hot and hard against the crack of my ass right now." She wiggled her butt on my lap for emphasis. "But I've got other plans for it before you get your greedy hands on it again."

A pouting expression crossed Marcie's face. Sue laughed and I grinned. "I hate to be the bearer of bad news. This dick may be hard and it may be hot, but it is definitely out of ammunition at the moment. It couldn't come if its life depended on it." Now it was Sue's turn to pout too.

Marcie laughed at her. "I guess we do need to let the guy rest some. We could, even feed him some real food. What do you think?"

"I think you're right about letting him rest and you're probably right about feeding him. I know I'm hungry and I need some food also but I don't feel like cooking so I guess we get dressed and go out."

"Where's the best place to eat around here?" I asked.

"There's the Catfish Inn over by the lake and the cafe down town. Both have good food." Marcie answered.

We decided on catfish. The girls gathered up their clothes and headed off for Sue's bedroom to get dressed. Sue said my cloths were still in the dryer. I was dressed and seated at the table pulling on my boots when they returned to the kitchen.

*****

Both Ladies were dressed in black mini skirts and white silk blouses. Knee high, boots completed the outfits. They looked great and I told them so. As they went out the back door, both girls lifted the back of their skirts to display bare bottoms. The front of my jeans got tighter and tighter for some reason.

Once in the truck, Sue sat in the front seat and Marcie sat on the cooler between us. Sue had her left leg up in the seat under her. Her skirt was up around her hips. She was turned in the seat with her back toward the door. Her bare pussy exposed to me and to Marcie.

Marcie licked her lips and asked Sue, "Are you displaying the dessert menu or just airing that thing out?"

Sue looked Marcie over and said, "You're one to be talking dear. The only reason you're knees aren't any farther apart is the seats are in the way." Sue and Marcie both laughed.

"If you two don't quit teasing me, I'm going to turn both of you over my knee. As it is, I'm going to have to eat in the truck. I can't go into a restaurant this way," I said rubbing my hand over the large bulge in the front of my jeans. This was the wrong thing to say or do.

Both girls decided they needed to check the front of my jeans for themselves and Sue told me, "Please, turn me over your knee, pull up my skirt and spank me really hard on my bare bottom, please, please. Make it all red and hot, please. I just love that."

Marcie giggled, and then sobering said, "She's not kidding in the least. She'd love it."

I looked at her and then at Sue. Sue grinned and nodded her head. I just shook my head slowly and tried to think of something besides these two beautiful women sitting beside me. It was working. At least it was starting to get dark.

*****

About five miles from the restaurant, Sue straightened in her seat and pulled her skirt down. Marcie closed her thighs and did the same. They discussed the plans for Monday's open house in detail until we reached the parking lot.

Dinner was great. The fish was excellent; most of it had been swimming in the lake earlier in the day. That's how fresh it was. Catfish, with French fries and hushpuppies, there is nothing better as far as food goes anyway.

*****

When we returned to the truck, Marcie and Sue both got in the back and lay down on the floor. "I ate way too much," said Marcie.

"So did I," came from Sue.

"We'll have to work out real hard tomorrow," Marcie said.

"Let's start tonight." Sue replied. "We can go out to the park and take a swim."

"Randy, do you know where the park is?" Marcie asked.

"I know where three parks are around here, I was born and raised not fifteen miles from here." I replied.

"The one under the iron railroad bridge," prompted Sue.

Putting the truck in gear, I answered, "Got you, I'll head for the house so you can get your suits and I can get those shorts."

Sue and Marcie laughed. Sue said, "Just head for the park, we don't use suits there except during the daytime. Go in on the boat launch ramp side and pull up under the bridge."

I had stopped at the stop sign on the main highway. I looked back to say something smart, like duh, but got distracted by two naked bodies entwined on the soft carpet.

Marcie broke off kissing Sue's inner thighs. "Hey, this ain't a damn floorshow. Or maybe it is." She giggled before returning her mouth and tongue to Sue's treat.

"And women talk about men always being horny." I muttered before driving on.

I adjusted the rear view mirror so I had a fair view of the action going on in the back. Between the mirror and the muffled moans and groans, it was quite a show. I missed the turn to the park and had to make a block.

When I pulled up under the bridge and shut off the truck, the girls slowly rolled apart. Both were breathing hard and smiling.

"Well, here we are at the lake and there's no one around that I can see. You two still want to take a swim or are you to worn out from muff diving?"

"Will you listen to mister ever hard or is that ever ready, talk about the kettle calling the pot black," Sue said to Marcie.

"Well, Sue, he is right in a way. No one will ever call any of us frigid." We all laughed at the truth in that statement.

Sue sat up and leaned over to kiss Marcie. "That's a fact, Jack, and if anyone doesn't like it, that's their problem. I for one am going to enjoy myself. Let's go get wet."

I joined them in the back, removing my boots and socks. That's as far as I got before they attacked me to finish the job. It turned into a wrestling match. I'm not sure who won. Sue ended up with a tight lip lock on my manhood, while Marcie tried to pin my head to the mat with a pussy press to my face.

I had a death grip on her breasts and was twisting her nipples in opposite directions. No one but Marcie would or could say Uncle. My mouth and Sue's were full.

After a few minutes of this Marcie leaned forward, swatted Sue on the ass, and said, "I thought we were going swimming."

She paused and a low moan escaped her lips. "Oh, damn, that feels good. Suck a little harder. Now flick that tongue against my clit hard. Oh, yes, yes, yes. Don't stop! Harder!"

Her hips were hunching against my face. I couldn't breath but I didn't stop until she suddenly pulled away from my mouth. "Damn, the boy can eat pussy also. Maybe we should marry him, what do you think Sue?"

Sue didn't answer as she was whining her way through an orgasm of her own.

Marcie smacked her on the ass again which made Sue whine deeper. She had my shaft half way down her throat with her tongue dancing over the base. I lifted my head to see Sue's nose buried in my pubic hair, her hands out to each side of my hips. None of my dick was in sight.

"Damn, I think she's taking dessert seriously," Marcie said with a chuckle.

Looking down between her thighs at me she asked, "How does that feel? I've wonder how it compares to getting your pussy eat."

A little hoarsely, I answered, "I've never had my pussy eat but I can tell you it feels damn fine. If I weren't already drained she'd be getting the biggest drink of her life right now." I finished with a soft groan as Sue lifted her head then dived back to the base.

Sue bobbed her head several more times before coming all the way up to let my dick pop out of her mouth with the sound of a cork out of a bottle. She grinned at me and then at Marcie. "Man, I love the orgasms that doing that causes. Marcie you are going to have to try it, I'll guarantee you'll love it also."

With this said, she rolled over onto her back and placed a foot on the back of each seat. "I'm drained. For the first time in my life, I think I've had my fill of sex. I don't think I could come again if my life depended on it."

She paused for a moment then continued softly, "You're right we should marry him." Marcie's mouth dropped open as she stared at Sue.

She glanced down at me and I grinned. "Don't worry I have to get a divorce first so you have a little time to plan the wedding." Her mouth dropped farther open.

Sue and I both laughed. Marcie slowly closed her mouth then softly said, "I was kidding, but I think you two may be serious."

Sue and I laughed again and answered in unison, "Maybe we are."

Before Marcie could say anything Sue said, "Enough about the future lets go get wet and in the lake this time." She finished with a laugh.

Marcie looked out the back windows as Sue checked out the front. There did not appear to be anyone around so we climbed out the back doors and headed for the water under the old bridge. It was shallow a long ways out from the shore. When we had waded out to waist deep water we squatted down in the cool water and cleaned ourselves up.

We swam and wrestled around for nearly an hour. When a car pulled down the hill and parked near the van, we swam slowly over under the bridge and hid behind the pilings. Peeking around them to see who was at the landing. We could hear several voices when the car doors opened.

The doors closed and the car drove farther down the parking lot to the other side of the boat ramp. Soon a lantern was lit as three fishermen unloaded their car.

We all three gave sighs of relief. It was time to leave. We swam under the bridge and waded ashore. We walked along the shoreline back under the bridge then cut sharp to the right, placing the truck between them and us.

Once back in the truck, Sue and Marcie got the giggles over nearly getting caught skinny-dipping. I slipped on my shirt, fished the keys out of my pants pocket, and climbed into the driver's seat. The girls stayed in the back until I parked safely in Sue's driveway.

The girls collected the clothing and we headed for the house. As I followed behind them enjoying the view of two nude butts swaying up the driveway, I thought how this was the wildest Saturday I had ever spent. I sure hoped it would not be the last.

*****

I grabbed three beers from the icebox as the girls went to the bedroom with the clothes. Sue was sprawled on the bed with her eyes closed so I stuck the cold bottle to the smooth skin of her mound. She sat up sharply cussing at me.

My grin changed her frown into a smile and she laughed taking the beer. "Paybacks are hell aren't they?" She said referring to her cold-handed handling of my member from the night before.

"Marcie's in the shower. Take her beer to her." Sue added still smiling.

Marcie was drying off when I opened the door and handed her the beer. "Thanks," she said. As I turned to leave she continued, "I think you add something to our relationship that Sue and I have needed."

She must have thought about what she said because she laughed and added, "And I don't mean just that dick that stands up all the time, it's more of a mental thing, it's a completeness. I'm the worrier and I was worried how you would handle our relationship. Most men would try to make a competition out of it. You seem to accept it as it is and for that, I thank you."

I stood looking at her for a moment before saying anything. "Sue loves you and I love Sue although I don't think I've told her yet. I wouldn't want to scare her."

From behind me, I heard Sue say, "Scare me because you love me? I don't think so. I've dreamed of this for years, to have the love of my two favorite people. The two people I love most in the world."

She sounded on the verge of tears so I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around her. Marcie came over and hugged her from the other side. "Sounds like a good life to me baby," Marcie whispered. I moved my arms to include Marcie in my hug and she did the same.

Sue sniffled once and then asked as she wiggled her body between us. "Is this a love sandwich?"

I laughed and answered, "I thought you were totally satisfied."

Marcie laughed. "That's our little Sue. Sex is like Chinese food to her. Fill her up and an hour later she's hungry again." She stepped back and swatted Sue on the ass. "Get in the shower and cool off. Such an oversexed bitch but we love you anyway."

"Hey, that's not anyway that is because," she said stepping away from me and heading for the shower.

As an after thought, she grabbed my manhood and said, "Come on, we'll shower together and save some water."

Marcie laughed as I shook my head and followed Sue into the shower.

To my surprise, Sue lathered me up and then handed me the soap to return the favor. I took my time exploring her sexy compact body. By the time she got under the water to rinse off I had lathered her up from her hair to her toes.

Once she was squeaky clean and soap free she came into my arms for a long passionate kiss. When she broke the kiss, she laughed, opened the shower door, and handed me a towel.

As she grabbed another towel to dry her hair, she said, "There's shave cream and a razor in the vanity if you want to shave. Neither Marcie nor I like whisker burns."

I took the hint and decided I had better start shaving twice a day. When I finished, I headed out to find the girls. They were out on the front porch.

"Anyone need a beer?" I asked.

"Sure." They both answered.

When I returned from the kitchen they were back to discussing work and what all needed to be done by and on Monday morning. They were sitting on the old mattress so I sat across from them with my back against the rail. The hot shower and beer were making me sleepy. I yawned deeply.

Marcie giggled and commented, "I think we wore him out."

Sue Yawned just as hard as I had. "I think we wore us out. I'm ready for the bed and a good nights sleep."

Marcie laughed. "This should be interesting, three in a bed to sleep. Just how does that work? I guess we'll find out won't we."

We closed the door and headed for bed. Sue ended up in the middle with Marcie and I cuddled up to her. We exchanged kisses all around before we settled down and went to sleep.

*****

I awoke alone to bright sunlight. The sounds of low voices were coming from the direction of the kitchen. I sat up and stretched before I padded into the bathroom to take care of my morning routine.

When I finished in the bathroom, I headed for the kitchen. I paused at the door and peeked around the doorframe. I'm glad I did because Wanda was sitting at the table drinking coffee with the girls. She had her back to me so I stepped out, shook my dick at the Marcie and Sue then retreated into the bedroom to dress.

Both girls broke up and I heard Wanda asking, "What's so funny?"

I returned wearing shorts and a t-shirt to snickers and grins from the girls and a hard stare from Wanda. I smiled at Wanda and said, "Good Morning."

Her stare got harder as I kissed first Sue then Marcie. While I was pouring myself a cup of coffee, Wanda asked, "Are you leaving this evening so you can go back to work tomorrow?"

I turned around and leaned on the counter with a frown on my face, as I hadn't thought about work or anything beyond today. I looked at Sue and Marcie. "I hadn't thought about it to tell the truth. I guess we have some things to talk about."

Sue was looking at me and then glanced at Wanda. "Yes we will definitely have to talk about it and we'll figure something out. Right Marcie?"

"Damn right we'll figure something out. I haven't had a chance to practice that new skill I have to learn now that I'm liberated," Marcie answered with a grin. This brought a frown to Wanda's face.

I brought the coffeepot over and refilled everyone's cup. "Which skill? The one you've tried or the one you haven't?"

Marcie looked up at me sharply and grinned. "Both. I've got good teachers for each, right Sue?"

"You won't have any problems but you will need plenty of practice so we'll have to have Randy around to help as much and as often as possible."

I could tell from Wanda's expression that she had no idea what we were talking about but she did not like it anyway. I didn't know why she wanted to get rid of me but she did and made no bones about hiding it. I figured the girls would fill me in when she left which wasn't to long in coming.

She hugged Sue and Marcie and gave me a quick, "Goodbye," as she got ready to leave. Nothing was said until we heard her car pull out onto the highway and drive off.

Sue gave Marcie a wink and they both laughed. I waited a moment then asked, "Anyone want to fill me in?"

"Wanda is a little miffed that you are here and she's not. She has been hinting that she would like to join us for several months now. She's nice enough but there's no chemistry there, if you know what I mean. She's a dyed in the wool man-hating lesbian. It would just cause problems. I like to indulge my oral fetish and ever so often, I love a good stiff one. She'll get over it or she won't."

Marcie chuckled and said, "At one time people called me a man-hating lesbian, but I think I've changed my views just a little. Maybe she will to one day. As for this oral thing I still want to try it but there is no hurry." She paused a moment, and then asked, "Is there?"

Sue laughed. "No dearest, there is no hurry. Not for that but we had better hurry up and get our stuff done for tomorrow or we won't have any time later to play."

"Anything, I can help you with." I asked.

Marcie looked at Sue and grinned. "I thought he would never ask."

Sue laughed. "Now he's in for it. He doesn't know what he's gotten into does he."

As they stood up from the table, I realized they were both dressed in leotards and tights. Damn they were both built I thought to myself.

"Do I have to dress like that?" I asked.

Marcie laughed. "I should say yes just to see what he'd look like."

Sue laughed and said, "Oh, that big hard dick would definitely draw some attention in exercise class. That bunch of old hens would hurt each other trying to get at it. Not to mention me."

Marcie said hurriedly, "You think I'm crazy enough to let that bunch see him. I was thinking about just you and me. Talk about incentive." She finished with a giggle.

"Would that be the carrot or the stick? Have to be the stick because I've never seen a carrot that size. Cucumber maybe," Sue said.

"Please ladies you're making my head swell." I interjected with a grin as I rubbed the growing bulge in the front of my shorts. The way they were dressed and their talk had gotten Willies attention.

Sue walked up and gave me a tight squeeze. "Hold that thought till later. We have work to do right now."

*****

Work is right. We cleaned and dusted both places plus set up tables for the lunch buffet. By noon, both businesses were spick and span. Marcie went down the street to the cafe to get us lunch. While she was gone, Sue had me change into a one-piece black body suit. One of the walls in the exercise room was all mirrored.

I got a look at myself and decided then and there I had to get back into shape. While I had lost most of the weight I needed to, I still had a lot of work to do to shape up. The main problem was a small pot gut sticking out in front. Sue laughingly called it my tool shed.

When Marcie returned I was playing with some weights. She sat lunch down on a table and told me to stand up as she walked around me. "Not bad for a flabby white boy. With a little work, we can whip you into shape in a short time. Sue do you remember when I first introduced you to my special exercise regiment?"

Sue laughed. "You mean sexercise don't you? A workout never hurt so good." She was setting out the lunch plates. "After lunch maybe we'll start him on a special program all his own. Sounds like fun to me and I think he will appreciate the special exercise suits we wear."

TxRad
TxRad
5,927 Followers