A Girl Named Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sound died slowly, I released her breast and nipple and bent to kiss her parted lips. She sucked at my tongue and bit at my lips in the full throws of orgasm. Her hips had stopped moving but her belly still jerked and rolled.

As her orgasm subsided, she kissed me more normally, but just as greedily, sucking at my tongue and lips strongly and wiggling her tongue wildly. Slowly, over a long minute or two, this too lessened. She was still breathing very, very shallow and fast. We finally broke the kiss so she could catch her breath.

I looked down the table at Marcie, where she still squatted. She was licking her lips, chin, and as much of her face as she could reach with her long flexible tongue. She saw me watching her and stopped to grin at me.

"I think we made little Sue go bang with a vengeance. She's always juicy and sweet but tonight she was flowing like a river at spring flood." She grinned again. "I think this is the first time she's ever had the dual attention of two people at the same time. I think she likes it very much. I've never seen her so turned on and hot to trot."

I grinned back at her, thinking of the way that long tongue of hers would feel wiggling around inside someone. I tell you, I know when I'm out gunned, but I also thought about the hot flood that cascaded over my dick and balls the night before on the porch in the rain. I think Marcie and I were evenly matched, each in they're own way.

There would be no rival type competition between us. I liked her a lot better than I had earlier. She loved Sue as much as I did, and wanted to pleasure her as much as possible. She was as much into giving as I was.

In the few moments that Marcie and I were grinning at each other, Sue had lowered her legs and had rolled over on the table. The top half of her body was still laying on the smooth surface, but her feet were on the floor, raising her ass in the air at a beautiful angle.

Marcie leaned forward, and licked and kissed at the soft springy flesh of the ass cheeks in front of her. Sue groaned and mumbled something I didn't catch, as her eyes fluttered open. She had her head flat against the table looking at her own right shoulder.

Her eyes blinked rapidly several times, then focused. She was staring straight at the rigid staff inside my shorts, not four inches from her face. She smiled and said, "Lose the shorts and hurry. My oral thing is kicking in again."

As the shorts hit the floor she lifted her hand to grab a strangle hold around the base of my dick. She pulled and I moved slightly forward to allow it to approach her lips.

She stuck out her tongue and licked a pearly drop of liquid from the tip. Slowly, without raising or moving her head, she ran her tongue all over the sensitive tip. She pulled forward again but I didn't move this time. She frowned for just a second before returning to bathing the tip and head of my dick.

After a few moments, I pulled it back out of the reach of her talented tongue. She rolled her eyes up at me. I smiled and said. "Rest for a few minutes. There's no hurry. It'll still be here and just as hard."

She smiled and sighed deeply.

Marcie had stood up and was easing around the table. When she reached my side, she placed her hand on my shaft and gently and lightly stroked it. "Doesn't that thing ever go down? I'm more into women than I am men, but I may just have to try this thing out, if Sue doesn't mind."

Sue's eyes had been shut again, but at Marcie's statement, they flutter open as she smiled. "After the tongue lashing you just gave me, you can have the loan of anything I've got. If you have half the fun with that thing as I did last night, we might just make an honest woman out of you yet."

Slowly Sue rose up on her elbows, then her hands. Slower yet, she rose, to stand shakily on her feet. She was holding onto the table edge for dear life. She glanced aside and saw the chair I had been sitting in earlier, and sat down heavily.

"Boy, am I dizzy and drained. You two worked me over good. Just remember that paybacks are hell." She stated, and then grinned.

Marcie walked around the table with me in tow. She bent and kissed Sue on the lips softly. After a second, Sue pulled back and licked Marcie's face and lips. "You taste a lot like my pussy. Yummy." She giggled and kissed Marcie on the lips.

I stood there with Marcie still holding me; Sue reached out and added her hand, just above her girlfriends. Sue looked into my eyes, then into Marcie's. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly still looking into Marcie's eyes.

Slowly a wide grin spread over her face. "It's your turn to get on the table, bitch. You were to be supper, in the first place. Now you can be dessert. I may just use a spoon." At that, an evil grin split her face. "What an idea? Such a deal I got for you. Up on the table, now, on your belly and leave your feet on the floor."

Marcie released my manhood and looked at Sue for a moment, then removed her skirt, which was still around her hips. She turned and bent over the table, lying there, as Sue had been earlier, her ass high in the air.

Sue stood there, still gripping me by the head of my dick, slowly squeezing and rubbing it gently. We both admired the view we had of Marcie's evenly tanned butt for a moment. Sue has a heart shaped butt, wider at the top and tapering toward her thighs. Some women have elongated, narrow butts. Marcie's was of the round, full type. Certainly not, fat by any stretch of the word. Just round, full and high.

"Spread your feet apart." Sue ordered. Marcie moved her feet slightly apart. "Farther than that by a long ways." Sue continued. Marcie moved them wider apart. Her ass had dropped four or five inches. "Wider. I want your hips flat on the table."

Marcie spread her feet farther and farther apart until she was fully prone on the tabletop. The cheeks of Marcie's ass were parted, displaying the puckered brown eye of her anus. Her long, narrow slit and small closed vagina were also clearly visible. There was a shiny wet sheen to the whole area.

I thought Sue had a large clit. Marcie's was the largest I have ever laid eyes on. It was as big around as a pencil and at least a half-inch long. It stuck well up out of the folds of her thin, short inner lips. There must have been six inches between her clit and opening.

Sue was still sitting in the chair. She slid off it and turned around. She scooted backward until her head was under Marcie's hips. She leaned back on her hands and brought her mouth up to suck in that long clit. I watched her lips and cheeks move. I knew that magic tongue of hers was working Marcie's clit over.

I eased down to my knees so I could lick, suck, and kiss the silky mounds of her ass cheeks. I covered them with kisses and nips from tailbone to the crease at both her thighs and from hip to hip. Back at her tailbone, I stuck my tongue against her warm flesh and slowly let it slid down the wide crack of her ass.

As it bumped across the ring of her asshole, she twitched and gave a little gasp. I continued down to the tight opening to her hot wet sex. My chin bumped into Sue's chin. I rubbed the tip of my tongue back and forth feeling the ring of tensed muscles slip and slid under it. I pointed my tongue and tried to wiggle the tip inside.

Slowly, it eased open enough for the tip to penetrate slightly. A spicy hot flavor spread throughout my mouth. I wiggled my tongue harder but could gain no more ground.

I swiveled my tongue around and round the opening and licked at it hard. Remembering the twitch and gasp from earlier, I did the same things to her anus. The twitching was continuous, as were the small sharp gasps. This hole loosened slowly and I wiggled my tongue deep inside.

The gasp became a small cry of pleasure.

As the cries subsided, I move back to the front, only to bump into Sue before I had moved a few inches. Moving my head back, I could see her working at the front hole. I wondered if she was having any better luck than I had. I thought about her long narrow tongue and felt, probably so.

I attacked Marcie's ass stronger than before. She jerked at the twin assaults. I re-impaled her anus on my tongue.

After a few minutes, I rocked back to sit on my heels. My feet were on either side of Sue's legs. Sue was working rapidly back and forth from Marcie's long clit to her tight vagina. Marcie's round ass was humping back and forth, as she ground her sex against Sue's face.

Sue reached out and rubbed her palm over the soft head of my hard member for a second or two before she grabbed it and pulled gently. I came up off my heels, and then had to stand to follow Sue's guiding hand.

When my hips pressed up tightly against Marcie's ass she jumped.

Sue swallowed my shaft and washed it with her tongue from tip to base and back to the tip. With one hand, she pressed the top of my dick against and into Marcie's wet, slippery slit. With her other hand, she reached back between my legs to cup my ass. She slowly pressed forward, I moved forward. When she released pressure, I slid backward until I touched her hand again.

At the front of each up stroke, I could feel Marcie's big clit slid against my velvety head. It felt strange but very, very good. I hoped it felt as good to Marcie. On about the fifth stroke forward, I heard her moan and then sigh on the backstroke.

Soon her hips were rocking in counter point to mine. Sue continued to press my shaft tightly into Marcie's slit. The stroking stayed long and slow. Shortly I began to feel a hot searing heat move slowly back and forth over the length of my shaft but only on the topside and at the opposite end from the bump of her clit.

At the very back of one backward stroke, I felt Sue press upward harder. The flared head of my penis was engulfed in this burning heat for a second before Marcie jerked forward. The back and forth motion through Marcie's slit continued but I reached up and grabbed a hold on her flared hips.

The hot spot on the top of my shaft was just as hot if not hotter. It was definitely wetter and more slippery. About two minutes later, Sue again pushed up harder. Again, the head of my dick entered the flaming heat but I held onto Marcie's hips as she tried to jump away. The head stayed where it was this time.

Marcie was against the edge of the table and had her legs spread wide. She had no leverage. I held just a little pressure against the hot hole I found myself in. Then Marcie's ass jerked backward sharply. Why, I didn't know but I would wager the Sue was up to something. A very slight bit more of me entered her.

As she moved to get away, I pressed harder and gained another little bit. Then she jerked back again, the little bit of the inner walls that I could feel were rolling and squeezing at my intruding member.

I was slowly but steadily sliding more fully into her. She was almost howling and shaking her head like a wild woman. Then her ass started to shake and quiver. The heat over the top third of me was even hotter as a flood of fluid washed over and ran from the point we were attached. I could feel Sue's tongue working at the point were we came together.

That was too much. I went up in smoke and fire. I came once, twice, three times, firing hot jets of sperm into Marcie's withering body.

Without realizing it, I was pressing forward hard and making small, quick back movements. As my orgasm subsided, I realized that most of me was buried in that incredible heat and soaking wetness of Marcie's vagina. I could feel it squeeze and release the still hard shaft of my dick. It was a milking, almost sucking sensation.

It continued for a few moments until I was tight up against Marcie's cool ass cheeks. I was fully seated in her. The outside of her body wasn't moving but the inside's were rolling and boiling.

I held still for a moment, and then tried a short gentle stroke. Marcie's head flew up, as her lips let a sharp hiss escape. I paused, and then tried a longer stroke. A longer hiss came from her lips. Slowly I began to work in and out of her tight, very hot pussy. I lengthened, then shortened my strokes, but kept the movement slow and gentle.

She was raised up on her elbows and forearms with her head thrown as far back as it would go. Her ass and legs were quivering and shaking. Inside she was churning and boiling hot. I was moving freer and easier. As I sped up slightly she started to whine deep in her throat. She arched backward even farther.

Sue emerged from under the far side of the table. She slipped her hands under Marcie's large breasts to massage those long hard nipples. At the same time, she bent forward to kiss Marcie on the lips. Another flood of hot, wet heat engulfed me.

After it had passed, Marcie relaxed the straining of her back. I slowly increased the speed and strength of my now, full-length strokes. She started to arch back again as my hips slapped noisily against her ass.

The deep whine started to build again. Incredible, I could feel another orgasm building slowly in my balls. They were contracting up tight and the pressure was building. Marcie's ass had begun to slam back against me, when the whine became a wail.

Then she froze as the hot flood from inside her began, and went on and on. Suddenly I was adding to it, spurt after spurt. I was getting dizzy and weak in the knees. I had to hold on tighter to her hips and lean forward to keep from falling.

I was laying on Marcie's back, trying to support most of my weight on my hands and arms. The dizzy feeling was slowly fading away but my legs were still shaky and weak. My manhood was still planted deep within her fiery core.

Sue was gently kissing Marcie about the face, neck, and shoulders. She saw that my head was no longer resting against Marcie's sweaty back. She leaned past Marcie to lovingly kiss my lips. She ran her tongue softly over my lips and chin, savoring the taste. She smiled at me and winked. She went back to kissing Marcie in the same loving way as before.

Marcie for the most part wasn't moving, just laying there breathing very deeply. Every once in a while, a little catch in her breathing would pause the steady rise and fall of her back. I gently kissed her shoulders and upper back, licking at the small beads of sweat scattered across her. Hers, mine, and ours

The shaking of my legs finally stopped. I eased myself up off her. She sighed and slowly wiggled and clinched her ass. The churning inside her had died out sometime before. Now there was just a heavy pulse in rhythm with her heart.

As I tried to withdraw my semi hard shaft from her, I felt her inner muscles grab and hold me. I stood still, with my hips just touching her soft ass cheeks. At first her posterior just barely moved, a very slight movement, back and forth. It steadily became stronger and more circular.

Every time I went to pull back, she clamped down hard on me. I decided to just wait and see what was to be. After a while, the motion slowed and stopped. I eased my member back until it was nearly out, and then gently and easily slid it back home. I did this several times before removing it completely. When I did, she sighed deeply.

As soon as I was free of Marcie, Sue was back under the table and swallowed me to the hilt. A vacuum cleaner has nothing on Sue. She had me squeaky clean in a few moments but continued to savor the mix of flavors on my tool. She finally let go of me and turned her attention to Marcie's bottom.

My knees were still weak, so I sat down in the chair and watched as Sue cleaned up our cumulative mess from Marcie's now leaking sex. Sue would lick and suck at the tasty treat, then smack her lips. When she was satisfied that she had all she was going to get she rocked back on her heels and licked her lips.

When she turned her head, she saw me watching her. With a grin, she said quietly, "This is the first time I've ever tasted both of my favorite people at the same time, all mixed up. I hope it isn't the last. Separately you both taste good, together you're even better."

She stood, bent, and kissed me. I could taste us on her tongue and lips. I licked at her face. She pulled back and grinned again. She moved around to the far side of the table and squatted by Marcie's head.

"How are you doing, girlfriend? You all right?" She asked.

Marcie slowly nodded her head and smiled. "I'm just fine. If I were any better I'd be dead. Wow."

She took a deep slow breath. "I never want to forget this for as long as I live. Now I understand a few things better about you and some of the other girls that I couldn't comprehend before."

Sue kissed her lightly on the forehead. "I told you paybacks would be hell." Sobering slightly, Sue asked, "Was it as good as I told you it would be."

Marcie nodded her head again. Sue pulled another chair over and sat by her friend and lover. Slowly Marcie pushed up onto her elbows. She looked deep into Sue's eyes. "At first I wasn't sure if this had been a good idea. It hadn't worked many times before, why should it work this time."

She paused for another deep breath. "To answer my own question. I don't know. It could have been a combination of several things. He's a rather nice looking guy; he was honestly worried about hurting you. That makes him better than most. The intriguing bulge in those little shorts that wouldn't go away, it kept growing in fact. The way he moved to put the table between us, earlier."

She took a deep breath. "Also a bunch of other things to numerous to mention. The fact that you love him and have loved him for so long, the way you described last night on the porch. All made me curious and not as afraid as I've always been in the past. The time, place and person were finally right, is the best way to put it."

"The fact that I had already eaten your sweet little pussy, to a mind blower of an orgasm, didn't hurt things. I was so turned on from you coming, that I almost came then too."

She slowly shifted her weight and rolled to a sitting position facing me.

"As for you." She paused as her eyes wandered across my still ridged member. "Damn, I seem to remember that you just came twice and it's still standing up. I guess it doesn't go down."

Marcie paused again, and then shook herself. "Anyway, what I was going to say was.. What was I going to say? I got distracted."

Sue laughed and I smiled. Sue stood up and hugged Marcie tightly. Still holding Marcie, Sue said, "If you got distracted by a hard dick, I'd say most of your problems are over or just beginning. You can't call yourself a lesbian anymore, you're now bisexual, like it or not." She laughed again.

Marcie giggled over Sue's shoulder and then broke up laughing. Sue released her and stepped back. When she did, her legs encountered mine and she lost her balance. She sat down rather hard on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.

We both sat and watched Marcie. She laughed long and loud. Sue looked over her shoulder at me with a questioning expression on her face. I shrugged my shoulders. I had no idea what was so funny.

Finally, when Marcie had subsided to a soft chuckle, Sue asked, "What the hell, is so funny?"

"Well, you said I was now bi, so I was thinking about sex with males as well as females. Then the thought that I was going to have to learn how to give a blowjob crossed my mind and I broke up. I'd never even contemplated the idea."

Sue and I both chuckled. I hugged Sue tighter to me and told Marcie, "Well, if that's the case, you've got the worlds champion cock sucker right here to train you and she does like her work. She's not the only one either."

Sue leaned her head back and kissed my cheek. "Why, thank you darling. I'm glad you like it, cause I sure do, especially after this morning when you gave me that yummy drink."