A Girl Named Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers

As I watched her in the mirror, she said in a quiet voice. "I sure could get used to this and it wouldn't take long, either." I kissed her gently on the neck and shoulder.

She leaned back into my arms. I wrapped them around her and held her tightly against me. I rested my head against the side of hers and just held her. We watched each other in the mirror, until first a smile, then a grin graced our faces. With a squeeze, I released her. She turned around and came back into my arms for a long kiss.

*****

She led me by the hand into the bedroom. I helped her turn down the comforter and the sheets. She crawled onto the bed and lay down on her side, propping her head on her hand. I climbed in beside her and lay the same way. We just stared into each other's eyes for a long time.

Finally, she reached across and rubbed her hand lovingly over my chest. Then she pushed against me. I lay back, as she moved over and laid her head on my chest. She slid up tightly against my side and hip, hooking her leg across both of mine. She went back to caressing my chest.

My left hand softly rubbed her back, from the swell of her ass to her shoulder blades. She wiggled closer still. My right hand came up to stroke her drying hair and soft cheek. The only light was from the slightly open bathroom door. Our breathing slowed and we passed into sleep. It was well after three o'clock.

*****

A warm wet mouth doing fantastic thing to my manhood awakened me. As my eyes fluttered open, there was a sight to behold. In the gray, cloudy light of early morning, I saw a pair of sleek thighs, one on each side of my head. Above was a slick, absolutely bald pussy. It was slightly open and opening more as I watched.

I slowly raised my arms and caught a tight ass cheek in each hand. I spread them slightly, watching the effect on the opening flower in front of me. I pulled down gently. The thighs moved farther apart as the fully open treat descending toward my waiting mouth.

When it was close enough I stuck out my tongue and started to lick the outer lips softly and gently. They were soft, smooth, and clean. I sucked on the tender pink inner lips together and separately. They lengthened and spread farther apart.

As soon as they were fully apart, I lapped softly at the slit and made circles around the slowly opening hole of her vagina. As it opened, I stuck my tongue in as far as I could, tasting the sweet tang of her growing arousal.

I ran my tongue back and up to flick back and forth over the brown ring of her anus. She jerked slightly at the first contact of my tongue to the sensitive tissue. I moved my tongue back to her opening to find a growing flow of sweet fluid. I lapped it up like a kitten after cream.

Running my tongue down and forward brought it to her swelling clit. Softly I swiveled my tongue over and around it, trying not to flick it too hard. There was a humming growl from around my dick, buried deep in her throat.

I moved back and forth between her sensitive asshole, wet vagina, and throbbing clit. I worked at it slowly and continuously. Her reaction was to attack my shaft with more and stronger actions and to drench my face with sweet sticky fluid.

As her ass bobbed and jerked through a series of orgasms, I got several healthy drinks. I was sucking and lapping at the latest, when suddenly I realized I was coming in long mind numbing spurts. It went on and on. After the last spurt, the pleasure from Sue's tongue and mouth grew more intense, as if I was suddenly twice as sensitive as I had ever been.

That's when I realized that I had just come in her mouth. I didn't have much of a chance to think about it, as Sue's pussy was leaking all over my face. I went back to sucking and licking at her flowing opening before I drown.

After about a minute of this Sue rolled over and lay down on her back. She was breathing as hard as I was.

From where she lay, she said, "Man, you liked to have choked me. You were shooting so hard, long and fast I couldn't swallow fast enough. Not to mention I was coming like crazy myself. For a moment I thought I was going to pass out from too much pure pleasure."

She paused for breath. "Making love with you in almost any form is dangerous. It can be habit forming and addictive."

I laughed and said, "Look who's talking? I needed a snorkel and flippers, better yet gills. When I came, I thought my whole spine and half my brains were going with it. I couldn't get up right now if the house was on fire."

She started to laugh and I joined in. After the laughter died, we just laid there. I moved my hand over onto her belly and let it rest there. She covered my hand with one of hers and rested the other on my arm.

*****

I awoke with a start. I was lying alone on Sue's bed. I took me a moment to get orientated and to understand that I had not been dreaming. I could still smell and taste her on my face and lips. I sat up and eased my feet to the floor. I was a little dizzy when I stood up, but it soon passed.

I glanced at the clock and realized it was eleven thirty. Almost noon? I looked out the window to see the sun shining brightly. I walked shakily into the bathroom. A towel, washcloth, and toothbrush were laid out next to the sink. There was a small pink note stuck under the toothbrush.

*****

"Get cleaned up lover, I won't be gone long. I have a few quick errands to run and someone to visit. There is a pair of shorts and a t-shirt on the chest at the foot of the bed that will most likely fit you. They belonged to my ex. I hope you don't mind.

Love and kisses, Sue."

*****

I read the note with a smile, and then brushed my teeth. After a long hot shower, I headed into the bedroom to dress. The shorts were a little small and tight but the t-shirt fit well enough.

I went into the kitchen to find another note on the table. There were no sign of my clothes, although my boots were still by the back door. The note simple said, "Your clothes are in the dryer. I'll take care of the rest when I get home. I'm also bringing supper. There is stuff in the refrigerator for a sandwich until then."

It was signed with, "Love you still, Sue."

So, I built myself a sandwich, grabbed a beer, and went out on the front porch. The heat outside felt good, as did the gentle breeze blowing in from the south. I felt of the old mattress but it was still very wet. I moved back closer to the door and found a dry spot next to a support post.

I sat down and leaned back to enjoy my sandwich and beer. About my second bite, I was interrupted by a voice from behind me. With a large mouth full of sandwich, I looked around, but could see no one. As I proceeded to chew, I realized the voices were coming from inside the house.

I got up and went back inside, expecting to be greeted by Sue. As I entered the kitchen, I saw two women that I didn't know. They had their backs to me and were unpacking grocery sacks. I froze in the doorway.

The short older woman turned around, saw me, and screamed, dropping the cans, she had been holding. The tall slender redhead whirled around and saw me. She looked at me sharply and then at the sandwich and beer. She took in the shorts and no shoes.

All I could think of to do was take the initiative. "Hello," I said with a gentle smile. "I didn't mean to scare you. I thought you were Sue returning. I was out on the porch when you came in."

The redhead thought a split second and said, "Well, hello, yourself. I'm Marcie and this is Wanda. We're friends of Sue's. We've been into the city to shop and got a few things for her."

I nodded. "Yes, Sue mentioned you. You own the aerobics studio and helped her shape up, as she put it." I sat the sandwich down on the counter, wiped my hand, and extended it toward her. "Glad to meet you. I'm Randy."

When Marcie let go of my hand, I extended it toward Wanda. "I really didn't mean to scare you," I said to her.

She looked me up and down and then took my hand. To Marcie she asked, "Is this the guy she's always going on about?"

Marcie looked at Wanda hard and said, "Hush, Wanda. I don't know and it's none of our business."

Looking at me she said, "You'll have to excuse our Wanda. She's lived to long in a small town where everyone knows everyone else."

I nodded again and started to set my beer down. Marcie figured I wanted to help them, and said, "Why don't you take your sandwich and beer back to the porch and finish them. We wouldn't have bothered you if we had known you were here. We know where everything goes and it won't take but a minute to put it away."

I stood there for a second in hesitation, and then said, "Ok, I understand. It was nice meeting you both. Again my apologies for startling you." I picked up my sandwich and turned to leave.

Marcie called out as I went through the kitchen doorway. "We're glad to have met you. Sorry for the intrusion."

Back on the porch, I sat back down and started back in on the sandwich. I could hear them talking quietly in the kitchen as they moved around. About five minutes later, I heard a car start in the driveway.

It took about a second for me to wonder why they hadn't seen my truck in the drive. I jumped up and off the porch, heading around the house toward the back. Sure enough, the driveway was empty. I thought Sue must have taken it, instead of moving it, to get her car out of the garage.

I went back around to the porch and into the house. I was going to the laundry room behind the kitchen to check on my keys, but stopped short at the kitchen door. Marcie was sitting at the kitchen table, smoking a cigarette, and sipping on a beer.

She sat on the far side of the table and was facing me. Her long legs were crossed at the knee, with her foot swinging slowly back and forth. The short tight skirt she was wearing was hiked two thirds of the way up her thighs. Above that, she wore a well-filled halter-top, with a light, now unbuttoned jacket over it.

She smiled as I took in the display she was putting on. The hard on I had sported since I took the first hits off Sue's bad assed joints last night had subsided somewhat. Looking at this well built young woman and her charms was bringing it back with a vengeance.

Her gaze moved down to the growing outline in my tight shorts. Her smile became a grin as she slowly uncrossed her legs and re-crossed them. Making damn sure I could see that she was not wearing anything under that skirt.

The bulge lengthened as my dick twitched and jerked slightly of it's own accord. Hastily I moved to sit across the table from her, mainly to hide my growing erection. I also wanted something between me, and the view of her I was getting. If I didn't, that thing would never go back down.

She was still grinning at me. I smiled a tight smile and said, "I thought you left with Wanda."

She tilted her head slightly and replied, "Those shorts don't leave much to the imagination do they?" She grinned broadly again and continued, "Anyway, I need to talk to Sue about our plans for business on Monday. It won't take long, I promise."

I relaxed a little and asked what Sue had to do with her business. She explained that Sue owned the building that housed Marcie's studio. Sue also ran a glamour shot type photo studio that specialized in makeovers next door. They had a group of women from the local woman's club coming in on Monday morning early for a special promotion. The ladies were to have free use of both places for the day.

Marcie wanted to find out from Sue what the lunch plans were going to be and what time everything was to get started, since Sue had made all the finial arrangements on Friday afternoon.

We had talked about thirty minutes and I was starting to relax and feel safe when Marcie stood up and headed for the refrigerator. She pull two beers out, opened them, and handed me one. Instead of going back around, and sitting back in the chair, she crossed to the table right next to me and turned to slip up onto it.

She was sitting not a foot from me with her dress again high up on her thighs. She would open and close her knees slowly as she swung her feet. From this angle, I couldn't see anything but the thought that there wasn't anything but her under that skirt was taking its toll. We talked on about her and Sue's businesses.

As we did, she started to squirm around on the table. Her knees were moving more and more toward me. They were also opening wider and staying open longer. The skirt was slowly riding up higher and higher on her thighs.

My attention was by now, mostly focused on the fine view I was getting of her neatly trimmed bush. She was a natural redhead, that much I can tell you. As for what was going on, I had no idea.

She must know that if I'm in Sue's house, I'm with Sue. This display, while very much appreciated, was giving me fits. Not to mention a very hard time, among other things.

Finally, I'd had enough. I interrupted her in mid sentence. "Just what the hell is going on here? You're supposed to be Sue's very best girl friend but here you are, with that gorgeous red headed pussy of yours, damn near in my face. What's the deal?"

She flipped her foot so that her shoe fell to the floor. Slowly she raised her foot, until her heel was resting on the table right in front of me. The skirt was by now not covering anything.

She grinned down at me and answered my questions. "I'm sorry, I thought you knew. Didn't Sue tell you?" She paused and slipped a slender hand down to rub lightly at her sex. "I'm to be supper for both you and Sue. I hope you're both very hungry."

With that, she ran a long slim finger slowly up inside herself. She removed it and brought it to her lips. She slowly sucked the finger all the way into her mouth. She slowly pulled it out with a soft sucking sound.

As she lowered the hand and reinserted the finger, she said, "It's almost ready to serve too. I hope Sue hurries along. I wouldn't want it to burn or dry out from over cooking. Want a quick taste to see if it's ready?"

She removed the finger she had been slowly working in and out of her sex and pressed it to my lips. I sucked it into my mouth and ran my tongue all over it. She tasted a lot like Sue, but not quite as sweet, with a little more of a tang.

As she lowered her leg and pulled her finger from my mouth, the back door opened and in walked Sue. Sue took a long look at Marcie sitting on the table with her skirt hiked up to her hips. Then she took a longer look at me with Marcie's finger just exiting my mouth.

"I see you two have met. Good. Is supper ready Marcie my love? I'm starving."

Marcie grinned and said, "Ask lover boy here. I was just asking him the same thing."

Sue laughed at my stricken face. "Well, is it ready or does it need to simmer a while longer?"

I looked from Sue's grin to Marcie's and back again. "If it hasn't boiled over from teasing me, I'd say it was ready."

I grinned myself as Marcie wiggled off the table. There was a small wet spot on the back of her skirt as she walked around the table. She walked up to Sue and kissed her full on the lips. Sue returned the kiss then moved over to kiss me.

The passion in that quick kiss spoke reams of information. The quick, firm squeeze and rub she gave my rock hard shaft told me more.

"I see Marcie has no effect on you. Don't worry, she has the same effect on me." With that said, she placed my hand up under her long full skirt and between her legs.

Her bare sex was wet and slick. I ran one finger up and down in the wet slit and gently flicked her clit. Her hips gave a little jerk each time. Slowly I inserted the finger, up inside her wet opening and moved it easily in and out.

Haltingly, she continued, "I cheated. I watched through the back door window for a little while before I came in. She can put on quite a show of her own, when she wants to."

Sue had spread her legs farther apart and was slowly rocking her hips in counterpoint to the movement of my fingers. Marcie moved around behind her and adjusted the peasant blouse Sue was wearing until it was off both shoulders. Sue leaned back against Marcie.

Marcie's hands came around to cup and squeeze the cone shaped breasts clearly outlined by the clinging blouse. A groan of pleasure came from Sue's lips.

After a few minutes, Sue's hands that were hanging by her sides started to gather up the material of the long skirt. The skirt came up like a curtain rising at the theater. First, her knees came into view, then the long sweep of her sleek thighs.

The main attraction, her sex with my two fingers working slowly in and out of it came into view. Marcie had worked both of Sue's breasts up and out of the blouse.

I slipped off the chair and licked at the smooth mound above her sex, never slowing or stopping my fingers. Sue arched her back and came up on her toes. With a moan, she said, "If you two don't quit I'm going to end up as supper."

Marcie giggled and replied, "Then, I'll just have to be dessert."

Sue lifted her left foot and placed it in the chair I had vacated. I changed the angle of my hand and arm so I could reach her budding clit with the end of my tongue. As I swirled my tongue around the growing length of it, Sue's hips pressed forward to increase the contact.

I removed my fingers from her hot slick tunnel for a second to lap and probe the hot sweet entrance. As I started to return the fingers to their original place, Sue quickly dropped her foot and twisted away from Marcie. Hurriedly she dropped the skirt and pushed the waistband down over her hips. As it hit the floor, she whipped the blouse off over her head.

Now completely nude, she moved over and climbed up to sit on the table. She lay down, flat on her back across it. Her head was just off one side and her ass on the other edge. She brought both legs high up in the air and spread them as far apart as possible. Bending her knees, she sat her heels on the edge of the table.

Sometime or the other, Marcie had removed the jacket and halter-top she had been wearing. Her large round breasts swayed slightly as she walked over to squat next to the table. Sue's wet open sex was right in front of her face. She leaned closer and gently blew her breath into the opening and up across the slit. Then she inhaled deeply.

Her hands had been rubbing at her breasts, teasing the incredibly long thick nipples that tipped them. The tight skirt was pulled up high enough that it looked like a thick belt around her waist. As she pulled on one nipple and then the other, she moved her face back close to Sue's pussy. Her tongue snaked out and wiggled into the wet hole. Sue's pelvic rotated up and hunched against the intruder.

If Sue was the best cocksucker, I had ever seen; Marcie was the best cunt lapper. She was an artist. Her tongue and lips never stopped moving as they lightly and gently teased Sue's sex. First, here and then there, and then back again.

After watching for a few moments, I moved around the table to suck and lick at Sue's slowly swaying breasts as they rolled around on her chest. I caught one tall tip between my lips and softly scrapped my teeth over the hard bud. One of Sue's hands shot to the back of my head to press it tighter to her tit. The other rolled her right nipple between thumb and forefinger.

I lifted my head for a second to look at her face; it held this beautiful grimacing grin of pure ecstasy. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut. Her hand sought my head and pulled it back to her breast. I resumed nibbling and licking.

A loud grunting growl began to build. Sue's hips rose higher in the air and began to jerk and buck against Marcie's face. Her right hand left her breast and grabbed the back of Marcie's head. The hand behind my head pulled harder.

I reached over, pinched, and pulled on her left nipple as I had seen her do. The growl became an ascending moan, then a wail as her hips and belly rolled and tossed.

TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers