A Girl Named Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

Marcie chuckled. "I know I do. Let's eat lunch and then we'll finish getting ready for tomorrow. Speaking of which, where are we going to get some extra help? The two of us can handle it but we will be worn to a frazzle by the end of the day."

"Corry can help me with the makeovers as usual but I know what you mean. This bunch of ladies won't know a dumb bell from their husbands." Sue answered thoughtfully.

"I'll volunteer but I don't know how much help I'd be. I'm as new to this as your ladies group," I said.

Marcie looked at Sue. "All we need is someone to pass out towels and keep things cleaned up. Someone to help keep an eye on the ladies so they don't kill themselves or someone else. It'll be mostly grunt work. There's no reason you couldn't do it but you have to work tomorrow."

I sat there looking from her to Sue and back for a moment. I had a decision to make and I think I now had my answer. "As Sue knows I've worked for the same company for the last ten years. What no one knows, not even my soon to be ex wife, is that most of the new products we make are my designs. I own them and around forty two percent of the company. I have wanted a change and now may be the time for it."

I paused to look from one woman to the other. "My partner can handle everything but I've wanted to move out of the city. Find a small town and either move the company or start a new one. I think I've found the right place, close enough not to have supply problems but away from the large city problems. There seems to be an abundance of commercial property here and the price should be right."

Sue and Marcie looked at me for a long moment before Sue grinned and Marcie laughed. "Sue owns the whole block behind this place. It was a grocery store and warehouse. She's been wondering what she was going to do with it. What kind of stuff do you intend to make?"

"Traffic light controllers, school crossing and zone markers; small microprocessor controlled electronics, anything electronic. Nothings too big or too small," I answered.

"God knows this area could use the jobs. We have a large potential work force here, mostly undereducated women. The Mayor and Town Council would kiss your ass on the square to get a manufacturing company here. I know you can get tax and utility breaks. Sue got them plus low interest rates when she bought the whole city block. It was cheaper than buying just these two buildings."

Marcie paused a moment. "We might just wake this sleepy little town up."

Sue had not said anything. I looked at her and asked, "Well, what do you think? Do you want to lease me that building with an option to buy?"

All she said was a soft, "No!"

Marcie almost yelled, "What!"

A grin spread across Sue's face. "I think I know of a better building that will suit his purposes and we can keep the next block to rent out when the boom starts. What can I say I`m greedy?"

"We know that and you like money too," Marcie said with a laugh.

Sue leaned over and gave her a kiss. "Now that we have a slave, I mean help for tomorrow; lets get finished so we can torment him."

*****

A couple of hours later we were through, everything that could be done in advance was done. I had been given the fifty-cent tour and had everything explained in detail. I knew as much as I needed to do the job. The girls had adjourned to the dressing room, which left me wandering around the weight room.

When the girls returned they wore body suits similar to mine except for some very sexy and sensuous cut outs. Each breast was bare, as well as their ass's and sex. I did a double take when Sue took her hand from behind her back and showed me a large pair of scissors. The snick, snick of the blades opening and closing made me flinch and they both laughed.

"Don't worry, we won't hurt anything we are pleased with," Sue said reassuringly then grinned. "Of course we both have to be pleased."

When Sue knelt in front of me and nipped the fabric at the front of my body suit Marcie said, "Don't you think you should get your glasses? I wouldn't want you to clip off or nick anything important."

Sue giggled and made another small cut. "Marcie quit trying to scare the man. I ain't going to hurt my favorite toy."

With another small snip and a twist of her fingers, my manhood and balls popped through the small hole in the material. "See, I've got it well in hand," she said as she slowly ran her cool fingers over me.

So, begin an afternoon of sweet sweat and torturous ecstasy or is that the other way round. It's also the way the rest of my life has gone. These two ladies have found more ways to have sex on exercise equipment than I ever thought was possible. I love it and them.

Marcie learned to suck a dick almost as well as Sue and with a little help she even comes when I do. Coming in a woman's mouth is no longer a problem with me, believe it or else. Sue got her first of many spankings a few nights after I moved in with her. She grabbed me with a cold beer bottle hand one to many times.

I pulled her across my lap and made her ass red and hot. She came at least three times during it and many more when I dumped her on the floor and fucked her doggy style. My hips slapping her red-hot bottom blew both of us away.

We ended up buying another bigger house out on a secluded point so all three of us could live together. No one in town has said a word, they like the jobs and business that my little company has brought to the town. Not to mention the fact that Sue now has a dozen small businesses in her mini mall at the old grocery store and warehouse.

Life is good; life is great.

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers