A Model's Hectic Love Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Craig made contact and then thrust his hot hard cock deep into Susie's waiting wet tunnel. Immediately there was a wet splashing sound and battle was commenced! Craig pulled back and thrust at Susie and she returned his efforts unrestrainedly. The splashing became louder and juices began to spread over their lower regions.

God, thought Susie, I could go for this sort of fucking in a big way and on a regular basis. For some reason a quick vision of Jim Turner flashed across her eyes but then a strong feeling of orgasm began to overtake her. She dug her long nails into Craig's firm but fleshy buttocks and redoubled her thrusts against his pole.

She came almost instantly after that in great shuddering gasps, her cum juices flooding from her vagina in thick spurts and creating pools of wet marks on the sheets. Susie clung on to Craig although she had released her painful grip on his bum. He was still hard, thrusting more gently into her now as he stroked her breasts.

Susie opened her eyes and smiled up at him.

"I'm sorry about that, Craig my darling," she whispered. "I guess I needed that fuck more than I thought I did. It was fantastic though! I know that you're still hard and I'm ready for you to fuck me how you like. Just tell me what you want me to do!"


Craig slowly pulled his cock out of Susie's wet molten hole.

"I want you to remove all this juice from my cock and then I'm going to fuck you again; this time from behind!"

Susie rose up and reached out for his cock. She captured it and leant forward, opening her mouth and enveloping his knob end with her lips. She quickly swallowed as much of his hard hot length as she could and sucked her juice from the shaft. Then she ejected his cock from her mouth, turned on to her hands and knees and presented her beautiful rounded bottom to him.

"OK Craig, give me a really good fucking doggy style! I love it this way; you'll find you can get your cock deeper into me like this. You can come inside me; I'm well protected that way. Come on darling, fuck me hard again!"

"Your wish is my command," grinned Craig as he first lined up and then thrust deeply into Susie once again. He took a firm grip on her hips and began to fuck her with long fast strokes. She felt tighter this way although he could definitely get deeper into her. He wasn't going to last long from here.

He didn't! Suddenly his orgasm overtook him. He froze deep inside Susie's cunt and began to shoot his spunk in great streams of hot white sperm. She loved it!

"Oh yes!" she squealed. "That's hot and such a lot too. That was well worth waiting for. I really must get me some sex more often. How does my hot cunt feel, Craig my darling?"

"Fucking fantastic!" grinned Craig as he pulled his shrinking cock out of Susie and lay down beside her. She lay down too and they kissed lovingly for some time.

"Stay the night please Susie," asked Craig. "I'll get the Champagne out and we'll have a real good time before you have to go."

Susie just smiled at Craig and kissed him again. "Just so long as I can catch my flight tomorrow morning," she whispered. "I've got important things to do in London next week."

Craig fetched the Champagne. They drank it together but most of his share he licked from her breasts, navel and cunt. Susie for her part dunked his fat cock into her glass and drank it from there.

In the morning they dashed to her hotel, stuffed her things into her cases and then just made check-in at the airport.

As Susie relaxed into her first class seat she tried to remember how many times Craig had fucked her and how many orgasms she had had.

She fell asleep still counting and was still sound asleep when the aircraft took off for London.

ooooOOOoooo

Now, sitting in her cottage she remembered her night with Craig with happy memories. What a lover he was! She stroked her hands down over her mons and felt the juice begin to gather. She would definitely masturbate tonight, as she had many times since her night with Craig.

The main thing that she had had to do on her return to London was to collect the keys of her newly purchased cottage. She had left them with her parents so they sent them to her by courier. She then made her plans for the rest of the year, particularly when she would disappear into Worcestershire.

From time to time she would worry that she hadn't given Craig any contact numbers, especially her new secret one. Oh well, she thought, if he really fancied her he would just have to use his initiative. Oh my God! How would she greet him if he just turned up on the cottage doorstep? She would cross that hurdle if and when it happened.

Susie was deliriously happy with her cottage. Jim was not there when she arrived and she supposed that he would not be around until Monday morning at the earliest. However, the garden was already looking much better; the pruning had been done and the spring growth was in evidence all over giving the whole area a cared for look.

The phone rang! Oh my God, surely her hideaway had not been discovered already! The ringing stopped after two rings and then started again. Susie picked up the phone.

"Hello Daddy," she trilled happily. "Isn't it lovely? The garden's looking so much better already, isn't it?"

After speaking to both her father and her mother and accepting an invitation to dinner tomorrow evening Susie decided to take another stroll around her new garden. After admiring the work that Jim and his man, Joe, had done she wandered to the gate at the rear of the garden that led to the little paddock that Jim was now renting from her.

In the paddock was a combined stable and tack room that Jim and Joe were obviously using for storage. Alongside the timber built building a small tractor was parked, together with a rotivator and two small trailers. There was no sign of either man so Susie surmised that her original ideas about their working hours was correct.

She returned to the cottage and looked at the clock; it was approaching seven o'clock. On a Friday evening a busy hairdressing salon and beauty parlour would probably still be open. Susie picked up her ex directory landline phone and dialled.

"The Exclusive Place!" said the voice of Jenny Jones. "Can I help you?"

"Jenny, it's me!" whispered Susie hoarsely. "Are you alone?"

"Oh, er, wait a moment please madam, I'll just transfer you!"

After about twenty seconds wait Jenny's voice came back on the line, full volume now with a trace of excitement as she asked a broadside of questions.

"Hello darling, sorry about that but I've got Marsha Fellows out there and you know how sharp she can be! Well? What's it like? Did you manage to sneak away without anyone finding out? How long did it take you to get there? Has the garden been started?"

"Whoa! Whoa," laughed Susie. "Everything's fine and you'll see it for yourself soon enough. Apart from the delay changing cars at High Wycombe it was a doddle. I did it in just over two hours. Has anybody been asking about me?"

"No, not yet," giggled Susie. "Perhaps you're not as important as you think you are. I'm sure that there'll be some enquiries from Monday onwards. Lots of people know that you come here about twice a week."

"OK, don't forget to tell everybody nothing, only that I told you that I'd be away for a month. Now I phoned to ask you if you managed to get the time off?"

"Oh yes I did Susie my darling. I'm so looking forward to it. A week away in the country with you, the most beautiful model in the world!"

"Flatterer!" laughed Susie. "Bring your gear, I'll be needing your help after a week on my own. Now don't forget, catch the five thirty from Euston to Evesham next Friday and I'll pick you up. I'll be in disguise so be alert for a strange female accosting you."

"OK. I'll do my best!"

"And while I think about it, if anyone calling himself Craig Hudson also asks you where I am the answers the same. That guy has to find me for himself if he wants me."

"The Craig Hudson?" squealed Jenny. "I'll be on pins and needles with excitement all week," said Jenny. "I'd better go now darling; I can hear Marsha moving about! See you next Friday!"

ooooOOOoooo

Susie was thoroughly enjoying the novelty of being on her own. She prepared herself a meal from the ingredients that her mother had left and the few things she had brought with her.

Soon the activities of the day caught up with her and she began to think of the lovely new king sized bed that she had had delivered only that week. Her mother had been over and made it up for her so she only had to fall under the duvet and close her eyes.

Susie sat in her armchair and thought over the day. Had she slipped up with her slipping away? She didn't think so but she wanted to think it through.

Her flat in Knightsbridge was closed up. She had simply told the concierge that she would be away until July 1st. Her phone, which was ex-directory anyway, was switched to answer mode, and her mobile was not only off but also in the bedside drawer of her bedroom in the flat.

Susie had gone carefully to High Wycombe one Saturday and purchased a car. It was a somewhat tired looking VW Golf but its history seemed to recommend it. She had left her own Mercedes 420SL out of sight during her business dealings, both at the garage and at the agents where she had rented a lock-up garage at a stable type block just outside of town. All documentation had gone to her parents.

This afternoon she had left Knightsbridge and driven to High Wycombe where she had swapped cars. She made a mental note not to leave her Merc. anywhere near her flat next time she 'slipped away' in case anyone took it into his or her head to try and follow her.

Susie drank a cup of hot chocolate and then went to bed. The tiredness of the day and the comfortable bed diverted her away from her original intention of playing with herself.

She slipped her long tactile fingers down between her thighs and began to think of Craig again. She also thought about her beautiful friend Jenny and to her visit at the end of next week. Her fingers had hardly become wet before she fell asleep.

Several hours later Susie stirred. She was hot. She hadn't realised how much warmer the weather had become in the last week. Although she slept naked as always she was too hot under the duvet.

She flung it off. Not only was she hot she wanted to pee. She got up and went into the en-suite bathroom. The cottage had originally had three bedrooms but had been converted into two with the third bedroom being divided, making two en-suite bathrooms for the other two larger rooms.

Susie thought about having a cooling shower. She should have had one as soon as she had arrived. She turned on the shower taps and waited for the water to become warm. She looked at herself in the tall mirror.

As has been said, Susie was five feet ten in her socks. Her slender figure was topped by natural golden blonde hair, as would have been proven by her pubic hair had she had any. That was part of Jenny's duties! Her hair was cut medium length with waves shimmering down to the shoulders while leaving her ears mainly clear.

Susie's body was totally blemish free, highlighting her lovely rounded breasts with their dark nipples and small areolas. Her waist was narrow with her hips, by contrast, seeming to be too large but her long legs with the firm shapely thighs smoothed everything out.

Susie contemplated herself in the mirror for some time. The shower water was already hot. Her hands had caressed her full breasts and agitated her nipples so that they erected and became hard. They were at least an inch long and were one of the reasons that the designers loved Susie; their predilection for sending models out onto the catwalk braless so that their nipples showed through the dresses were a big selling point, at least with the male buyers.

Susie sighed and touched her pussy. This reminded her that she wanted to pee. She stepped into the shower and opened her pussy lips with the tips of her fingers. The shower water cascaded over her shoulders as her pee jetted from her urethra. Susie gasped with acute pleasure at both liquid feelings. She watched as her pee squirted out into the shower cabinet, idly wondering what it would look like to see Jenny peeing, or even Craig taking a piss.

After soaping and then rinsing herself Susie towelled herself dry and returned to bed. Now she felt much more relaxed but she was wide-awake.

She lay on her back and opened her legs. Her fingers returned to her pussy and she began to rub her clit, thinking first of Craig and then Jenny. Soon her feelings began to rise and she rubbed harder, inserting two and then three fingers into her cunt. All too soon her orgasm overtook her and she squealed to herself as her liquid began to flow from her pussy. Eventually she licked the cum juice from her fingers and turned over in the bed. As her nostrils inhaled the aroma from the soiled sheet she thought that she must change it in the morning. She fell asleep much more relaxed this time.

The next morning Susie stirred luxuriously in her bed, forgetting for a moment where she was. Then she smiled and relaxed again, remembering everything as she realised that she didn't have to get up early for almost a whole month.

There was still a slightly damp patch on the under sheet as her bum rubbed over it. Susie remembered how she had made it damp and her fingers slid into her vagina again. Inside it felt warm and damp. She slipped two fingers inside and caressed herself again.

After her orgasm Susie got up, slipped on her gown, and went downstairs, trailing her soiled sheet behind her. She put the coffee machine on and then studied the instructions for the washer, which was new to her. She soon understood the basics and started the machine. She then popped some bread in the toaster.

Although Susie, like all models, constantly monitored her weight she was very lucky in that hers didn't fluctuate very much. She had made up her mind to eat and drink exactly what she wanted for the first two weeks of her break and only then take herself in hand if it appeared necessary.

As she munched on her toast Susie looked out of the window on to her garden. The sun was shining brightly, highlighting the flowers in bloom and the new growth on her trees and shrubs. She resolved to go outside as much as possible and build up an all over tan.

Susie finished her breakfast and began to make a list of grocery shopping that she would need over the next few days. Then she made a slow tour of the house noting some personal touches that she would like to add to each area. The phone rang!

"Hello darling," said her mother. "I'm going shopping and wondered if there was anything you needed. If there is I can hand everything over to you this evening. What do you say?"

"I say Mummy that I'm going to indulge myself a little later on and go shopping by myself. I don't get the chance any more so it will really be fun. I know that some of it is only groceries but there are a few little things that I need for the house so I shall really enjoy myself."

"Aren't you scared that you'll be recognised?" asked Mrs Farmer.

"Yes, a bit," replied Susie. "I shall try to disguise myself a little bit. I shall use my new bank account and debit card. That might help if someone is trying to find me electronically."

"How did you manage to open the bank account in the first place?" asked her mother.

"I've used my real name for ID and opened the account with cash that I've been putting to one side for a few weeks. Not too much all at once so as not to arouse any suspicions. Then I just smiled at the clerk and showed a bit of cleavage and bingo! One debit card issued as requested."

"Susie, you're wicked!" laughed her mother. They chatted for a few minutes more and then hung up to attend to their chosen program for the day.

Susie decided that she really must inspect the garden from outside before she went out shopping. The sun was still blazing down so she stepped out, taking the bed sheet from the washing machine with her. She made a leisurely tour of her domain, hanging the sheet on the line and revelling in the fact that everything was hers, bought and paid for, and that the scent of all things growing there would be there for her every day.

As she approached the bottom of the garden she heard a noise from the paddock beyond. She had been so engrossed in studying her garden that she had not heard the sound of a motor engine but now a car door slamming gained her attention. Jim! She hadn't seen him for weeks. She really must thank him for all the work that he had done so far. She turned and headed for the connecting gate.

By the time that she had reached the gate Jim, if indeed it was he, was nowhere in sight. Susie looked around the whole paddock from her gate, not liking to open it and enter on to Jim's territory without an invitation. Then she heard a sound from the sheds and realised that he was inside.

Then Jim appeared at the door. He wasn't dressed for work, just in a plain light blue t-shirt and a pair of grey shorts. For some reason this mode of his dress inhibited Susie and she didn't call out to him. Then she didn't dare!

Jim turned slightly towards a heap of rubbish and with a quick movement of his hands produced a big fat cock from his shorts. He immediately began to piss with a long hard stream of liquid that shone lightly in the suns' rays.

Susie gulped with embarrassment and quickly withdrew out of Jim's line of sight. She kept on looking though. He had a fine prick and she wanted to see the whole piss, as it were. She was not disappointed!

Jim's golden stream finally began to wane and shorten in length. As he finished he took hold of himself and squeezed his prick in a sort of milking motion. A squirt of piss shot out of his tool. He did it again and Susie almost marvelled at his capacity. He produced three more squirts. By the time he released his cock he had a distinct growth in terms of length and stiffness. He released his cock and looked down at himself. His right hand naturally took hold of his shaft again and he threw back his head as he began to toss. Then he shook his head, stuffed his cock back into his shorts, locked the shed door and headed for his pick-up. Susie retreated out of sight.

She daren't move until Jim had started the engine, reversed and turned the vehicle and driven off. She realised that she had been holding her breath for a long time. She allowed the breath to escape.

What a cock! It was a real beauty! She wondered how big it would be when it was up and ready for action!

Susie took a deep breath and returned to the cottage. She collected the things she would use for her disguise and reversed out of the driveway. She would go shopping in Bromsgrove and Droitwich, she decided. She had rarely been to either of those places and no one knew her there.

ooooOOOoooo

After a nice quiet journey through the lanes to Bromsgrove Susie hid herself in the anonymity of a huge branch of Sainsbury's, the large supermarket chain. She had tied her hair back with a ribbon, had little or no make-up on and was wearing a clean but cheap looking t-shirt and a skirt with flat heels. It was amazing how such simple changes had altered her appearance.

She shopped for herself and for her expected visitor next week. Every time she thought of Jenny's forthcoming visit her heart gave a little flutter.

She returned to her car and stored her purchases. She walked the high street, stopping to look in all the dress and shoe shops but nothing took her eye enough to temp her inside any of them. Furniture shopping too would have to wait. She returned to her car and set off southwards down the A38 towards Droitwich.

Before reaching Droitwich she came upon the entrance to a garden centre. On a sudden impulse she turned into the gate and eventually found herself parking in a huge car park. The shop area seemed huge with an area twice the size outdoors for plants and shrubs with plenty of space left over for displays of fencing, stonework, statues, flagstones and other paving.