A Model's Hectic Love Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers

Susie couldn't resist, she kissed and sucked on Jenny's nipples again. Jenny in turn put an arm around Susie's neck and pulled Susie to her breasts. She moaned as Susie increased her loving, now licking all over the slopes of her creamy melons. Then she gasped and let go of Susie, flinging her arms wide.

Susie raised her head to see Jenny's pussy lips flutter as her urethra opened to deliver a stream of pee almost straight up into the air. There was not a lot but enough for her to have wet thighs and belly when she had done.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Susie darling. I couldn't seem to help it. What must you think of me?"

"Oh don't be silly Jenny. We are just all girls together, aren't we? It doesn't matter. I can quite understand James's reaction now. It sort of turns me on too. Look!"

Jenny looked to see Susie pissing between her legs as she knelt beside her. On impulse she put her hand into the hot stream.

Susie now kissed Jenny lightly on the lips.

"See! There are no secrets between us now. Let's finish our cunts off, drink up this Champagne and go and get something to eat. Then we can go on a little trip. I know where there is a nice little arts and craft centre we can visit!"

The ice was broken now and the girls often hugged one another or stole a little kiss as they enjoyed themselves for the rest of the day. When they returned from their little trip they began to cook a meal, popping tasty morsels into each other's mouths as the opportunity arose.

They opened a good bottle of Fleurie Beaujolais that they finished after their meal as they lounged on the sofa in the sitting room. Both girls had reverted to their long flowing robes for the evening.

"Tomorrow," said Susie drowsily, "we are cooking for my parents here. I'm not confident enough to go out to a pub or restaurant yet. I do so want to keep my privacy here."

"That's lovely," said Jenny with a yawn. "I'll help you cook again. I enjoyed this evening. I think though that I must go to bed. This country air is getting to me!"

"Me too," yawned Susie in sympathy. "Let's go up together."

Upstairs they went to their separate bedrooms and then almost simultaneously to their own bathrooms. After a moment or two Jenny called out to Susie who hurried to her friend.

"What's the matter darling," she asked as she entered the bathroom.

"I'm sorry Susie, I'm so stupid. I'd forgotten how the mixer taps worked. I've done it now. I'm fine now!"

Susie looked over Jenny's right shoulder and into the mirror. Their eyes met in the glass; Jenny's big saucer shaped brown eyes connecting with Susie's shining blue ones. Susie felt the moisture between her legs.

"You're so beautiful, Jenny darling," she whispered. "I'm so glad that you're here with me this week. I know I won't want you to go next Saturday!"

"I think I'll want to stay too," replied Jenny, her eyes filling with a tear.

Susie put her hands up to rest on Jenny's shoulders. Her skin felt cool under her robe. Jenny sighed and leant her head back to rest on Susie's cheek. They were still looking at one another in the mirror.

Jenny watched as Susie moved her fingers to her neck and took the collar of the robe, softly pulling it wide open to reveal her smooth bare shoulders. As Susie put her lips to Jenny's skin and began to kiss the flesh of her shoulders Jenny shifted her body and the robe fell to her feet.

Susie looked in the mirror at the splendid body of her friend; at the proud thrusting breasts with their hard nipples, at her soft rounded belly with the deep belly button and on down to the newly shorn cunt nestling between a pair of magnificent thighs. Jenny pushed her warm buttocks back into Susie's groin.

"Ohhhhh Susie, hold my tits; play with them and let me watch!" As Susie reached for her she said firmly. "First things first, you're overdressed now, get that robe off!"

Susie shrugged her robe off and reached again for Jenny's generous tits. She put her hands under them and lifted them, rubbing her thumbs over the hard nipples. Jenny moaned as she watched, rubbing her cheek against Susie's and grinding her bum backwards.

"Play with your own nipples," instructed Susie. "Go on, pull on them and see how much you can hurt them!"

Both Susie and Jenny played and manipulated Jenny's tits until, with another moan, Jenny turned around and flung her arms around Susie. She took Susie's face between her hands and kissed her. Susie immediately reciprocated. They opened their mouths and allowed their tongues access. Saliva began to flow in great quantities.

The kiss ended.

"Your bed or mine?" panted Susie.

"Mine is nearer," replied Jenny, dragging Susie into her bedroom.

"Both beds are new," giggled Susie.

"We'll use yours tomorrow night!" laughed Jenny.

Jenny dived on to her bed and rolled on to her back. Susie jumped on top of her and straddled her thighs. She lowered herself and softly kissed Jenny on her lips.

"Ready?" she asked.

Jenny nodded and then closed her eyes as Susie began to lick her body. She began along her clavicle, causing Jenny to clench her thighs together as her vaginal lips became moist again.

Next Susie began to lick the upper slopes of her breasts, leaving wet saliva surfaces as she warmed to her task. Jenny spread her arms out wide as Susie started on her lower slopes.

Susie licked Jenny's soft warm titties for a long time. Jenny was dying for some attention to her nipples and her pussy leaked her juice in anticipation. Finally Susie took her right nipple between her teeth and nipped. Jenny's eyes flew open.

"Ohhhh fucking Hell yes!" she gasped. "Do that some more. Bite my nips hard. Do both of them!"

Susie did as her friend demanded. When Jenny's nipples were red and angry she dipped her head lower and filled her belly button with saliva before inserting her tongue into her hole.

"That's lovely Susie darling," she wept.

Susie began the last part of her journey. Her tongue trickled over Jenny's tummy, moving southwards. She moved into the valley of her right groin and extended her tongue even further. Jenny flexed her newly shaved cunt lips, trying to make contact with her lover.

Then it happened; Susie's lips made contact with Jenny's clit, already standing firm and waiting.

"Ohhhhh yesssss!" Jenny squealed. Her arms encircled Susie's head and she ground her crack upwards as juice flowed freely from her cunt. "Ohhhhh fuckin' yesssss!" Jenny gripped tighter.

The girls remained stuck together for some time as Susie lazily lapped up Jenny's hot fluid with her long tongue. Eventually she raised her head and smiled up at her friend.

"Nice?" she enquired.

"Not 'arf," grinned Jenny. "That was fantastic. I don't think that I've ever made so much cum juice. It almost felt like I was pissing again! Come on, get off me! It's my turn to do you now!"

"You definitely weren't peeing," said Susie as she rolled over. "You tasted so good! You won't take long to get me off. I'm practically there already. I'm just so wet!"

Jenny was much more forceful than Susie. She dipped her head to Susie's wet snatch and sucked. The initial taste was quite strong as her cream had been waiting a while.

"Mnnn," mumbled Jenny as she stuck her tongue deep into Susie's pussy. She raised her head momentarily. "You taste fantastic." Her tongue returned to action and Susie howled as her orgasm began to overtake her.

"Yes! Yess! Yesss! Yessss!" she screamed as she ejected a hard stream of juice. It hit Jenny in the face as she drew back in surprise. Then, realising Susie was not peeing she opened her mouth in a vain attempt to catch and drink it all.

Susie squirted several times, each one a little less than the previous. Jenny laid her length on top of her friend, feeling the hot squirts on her belly as she kissed Susie, sharing Susie's own cum between them. When they finished they were both wet but they continued to lovingly lick one another's bodies. Finally Jenny rolled off Susie's sweating body.

"That was fantastic again," Jenny smiled at Susie. "This bed is a mess darling. I never guessed that you were going to squirt! I've only ever heard about girls who can do that. I wish I could."

"You can if you try sweetheart. I don't always know that it's going to happen but I can do it deliberately if I hold myself in when I'm coming and then let go all at once. You'll have to practice and see if you can make yourself shoot it when you come."


"This bed's a mess," said Jenny again. "We'll have to wash the sheets in the morning."

"Let's go and have a shower together," giggled Susie. "Then we'll go to my nice clean bed."

The girls stripped Jenny's bed as they went to the shower. They washed each other's bodies gently and lovingly, concentrating on their pussies and breasts. They both moaned as they became aroused again.

"God, I really fancy a big hard cock now," moaned Jenny as Susie played with her big hard nipples. "I want a man in me biting my nips as he shoots his load! My God, I can almost feel it firing up my cunny!"

Susie stopped caressing and stood before Jenny, still gripping her nipples firmly.

"I'll find you a cock to play with before you go home darling. How about that?"

Jenny had her eyes closed with rapture at Susie's grip.

"That will be fuckin' lovely. Who will it be? Do you think that Craig is going to find you and fuck us both?"

"That would be great, wouldn't it?" said Susie, tweaking Jenny's nipples harder, making her squeal. "Jenny darling, I want you to pee on me now before we go back to bed."

"Do you want to do one too?" asked Jenny wide eyed.

Susie smiled and nodded. They flung their arms around each other and kissed. As they mixed saliva again they mixed urine too.

In five minutes they were in Susie's bed and fast asleep.

ooooOOOoooo

Sunday morning dawned bright and sunny. Susie woke first, turning her head to look at Jenny as she slept beside her. She looked gorgeous, her smooth skin seeming to glow in the early morning sunshine. She was half turned towards Susie; her breasts jutting forward with almost erect nipples seemingly straining to touch Susie's body.

Susie smiled to herself and slipped out of bed; she didn't bother to dress. She collected some washing and the stained sheets from Jenny's room and quietly stole downstairs. She switched on the coffee maker and then loaded the washer, pausing to sniff at the residual aroma on the sheets. That brought back memories and she groped between her thighs as she watched the coffee machine begin to bubble.

Five minutes saw her standing by her bed with hot coffee in her hand. Jenny had turned over while she was away and the sheet had slipped further down, revealing her smooth pink bum cheeks.

Susie couldn't resist. She put the coffee down on the bedside unit and gently sat on the bed. Her soft warm palms made contact with Jenny's buttocks and began a gentle circular caress. God, she thought, these are so beautiful, and all soft and warm too!

Jenny stirred and her globes flexed under Susie's hands. She slowly turned and smiled at her friend and lover.

"What a way to be woken up," she grinned. "I will always remember that!"

"Here's your coffee Miss!" laughed Susie. "The weather is fantastic and just waiting for us. You get up while I make the toast. Anything else you will have to make yourself!"

Jenny reached out and touched Susie's firm nipples; then she flicked at them to make them harder.

"I'm going to suck your titties outside this morning," she said. "I'm going to try and do it while I give you a pedicure. Are you up for that?"

"You bet," laughed Susie as she stood up and headed for the door. "I shall just try to get one pussy lick in on you before Mum and Dad get here."

"Wow, yes please," hissed Jenny.

Breakfast was soon disposed of. The washing was finished and was pegged out to dry. Also laid out were the two girls, discussing the lunch to come. Then the subject changed to their mutual admiration of each other as they turned to look at each other.

"God Susie, you're gorgeous. I can hardly believe that I'm here with you, sharing love and, er, other things with you. I think I love you!"

"I love you too, Jenny darling. You are the first woman I think of when I think of big soft round titties with lovely pink aureoles and hard nipples. I'm getting wet just looking at you. Look!"

Susie's fingers opened her crack as she spread her thighs. The aperture seemed to instantly fill with liquid.

"See!" she smiled.

Jenny stood and crossed over to Susie. She straddled her body causing her wet crack to open wide above her chest.

"Now for that pedicure I promised," she said, bending over so that she could reach Susie's feet. Her pussy opened even wider, revealing the pale pink membranes inside. "I'll just get your toes ready. Pass me my bag darling; there, that one by your side."

Susie sighed as Jenny began to massage her toes, separating each one so that she could oil between them and search for any hard skin. Needless to say Susie did not have any; she made sure that she could strut the catwalks of the world without any discomfort. Nevertheless Jenny touch was almost soporific. Suddenly! Splash; right into her belly button!

"Hey," she protested, opening her eyes. She saw immediately what had happened and laughed. "Your cunny is dripping on me!" she exclaimed to Jenny.

Jenny looked down and laughed.

"Sorry darling," she trilled, "it's just that you excite me so much."

"Bring it down here to me so that I can have a drink," begged Susie. "Then I must go and start lunch."

"I'll help you," said Jenny as she lowered her hips down on to Susie's face. Then "ohhhh" as Susie made contact.

Some minutes the girls kissed, mixing their pussy juices and saliva as they did so. Then they retired to the kitchen. Susie had already pre-prepared much of the Sunday roast so the work was soon done. Susie put some Champagne into the fridge, made some coffee and they left for the sunshine and garden again.

As they settled themselves down beside each other Susie spoke.

"By the way Jenny, my folks will be here at about twelve thirty. I have decided that I'm not putting any clothes on to greet them and I would like it if you would do the same. I've not done it before so I'm a little nervous."

"Gosh," giggled Jenny, "I don't know if I dare or not. Why have you decided to, er, show yourself off, so to speak?"

"Last week-end Mum and Dad admitted to me that they often walk around the house naked and that they have done so for most of their married life. I thought that I would give them the opportunity to do it outside. Their house in Alcester is overlooked on all sides. Besides, I've never seen my dad's cock!"

Jenny laughed. "Wow, that's cool! Will your mum let me play with your dad's cock? Do you think that he will get a hard-on?"

"You'll just have to wait and find out, won't you? I bet he will if your pretty pussy is all wet when he sees it!"

Susie and Jenny made and drank coffee. Susie produced a bottle of Remy Martin and poured two generous measures. Then she trickled a tiny drop into Jenny's vagina and dived in after it, pushing her tongue deep into Jenny's cunt.

"Ohhhh my God yessss!" exclaimed Jenny as she felt the contact. "Oh that's wonderful! Don't you dare stop darling!"

Jenny pulled hard on the back of Susie's head and ground her pubic bone on to her face. In only a few seconds her juices began to flow and Susie began to drink noisily.

"It's such a lovely day that I expect the girls are out in the garden. Maybe you'll see your daughter sunbath.... Oh my God! Susie, what are you doing?"

Jenny let go of Susie's head and Susie looked up to see her parents coming through the side entrance of the cottage. In an instant she decided to brazen it out.

"Mummy! Daddy! As you can see we weren't quite expecting you yet! Never mind, you can have a coffee and brandy with us. This is Jenny, my friend from London. She is also my hairdresser and beauty consultant and also the only other person who knows about my hideaway. Jenny, meet my mum and dad!"

"Pleased to meet you," squeaked Jenny, standing up but remembering Susie's instructions about not hiding her body. It was too late anyway. She held out her hand to Susie's mother and then to her father.

"Susie didn't tell us what a beauty you are, did she Frank?" said June Farmer as she took Jenny's hand. "Go on then Susie, go and fetch the coffee and brandy. I'll keep your father under control!"

They all laughed and Susie went into the cottage. Looking through the kitchen window she was relieved to see that Jenny and her parents seemed to be getting on fine. Even at this distance she could see quite a tent at the front of her father's shorts.

Then she gasped and giggled as her mother began to undress, first her top and bra and then her short skirt and panties. Her mother was naked and tugging at her husband's belt. This she had to see!

She returned to the lawn, her breasts swaying in the sunshine. Jenny was staring at her father. Mr Farmer, Frank, was standing between June and Jenny, stark naked with a big hard cock standing out in front of him. Susie thought he looked magnificent.

"Wow Dad, what a fantastic cock you've got," she said. She put down the coffee and turned to him. "You've not kissed me yet this morning." Susie kissed her father, putting one arm around his neck with the other grasping his cock. Then she stood back, reluctantly letting go of the stiff hot member.

"Gosh Mummy, no wonder you like to go naked. You must have lots of fun with that! I've promised to find Jenny a cock or two to examine before she goes back to London and here's you providing one for her! What do you think of my Dad's fucker Jenny darling?"

Jenny was still transfixed by the sight before her. Not only was there a naked man before her with a stiff ramrod pointing at her but also a lovely statuesque naked woman. Susie's mum stood about five feet eight with dark brown hair, broad shoulders supporting large round breasts with hard dark nipples. Her thighs seemed to frame a patch of dark brown pubic hair between her thighs.

"I...I think that you are both lovely," she stammered at last, still looking her fill at the naked flesh in front of her. "I can see where Susie gets her beauty from."

Jenny quickly swallowed her top up brandy and the others followed her example. The sun loungers were re-arranged and they all lay down and started chatting. The women soon seemed to relax but it was noticeable that there was still an erection to distract them. In the end June Farmer took the initiative.

"Look girls, I presume that you've noticed that Frank can't seem to get it down this morning! Since I'm used to it and Susie is his daughter it would seem that Jenny is the cause of my Frank's discomfort. So I suggest that Frank takes Jenny for a stroll around the property to show her its best features. Is that all right with you Susie?"

Susie gazed rather longingly at her father's tumescence and then turned to Jenny.

"I promised you cock didn't I darling. I shall want to hear all about it later!"

"And I think I would like a shave like Susie's," giggled her mother.

Frank and Jenny stood together, held out a hand to each other and left the rear garden, heading for the field at the rear where Jim had his yard.

She held the gate open for him, obviously ensuring that his outstanding cock did not touch any hard surfaces and hurt it. As soon as they were in the field and out of sight of the others Jenny took a firm hold of Frank's cock. He moaned softly.

Jenny frigged him slowly but firmly. Frank made pre cum and she spread it up and down his shaft. Neither of them spoke as Jenny dropped to her knees in front of Frank and wanked him harder. He made more pre cum.

Jenny's hands were now wet with Frank's pre cum. She looked up at him and deliberately licked her hands clean of his juice.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers