A Model's Hectic Love Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie was in seventh heaven and had to seriously restrain herself from buying everything that she fancied. She forced herself to remember the size of her garden, which, although of a good area, would not accommodate everything that her eyes devoured at the garden centre. Eventually she dug into her little bag and extracted a pencil and notepad and entered a list of things. She would discuss everything with Jim this coming week.

Time was slipping by so Susie treated herself to quite a nice lunch in the café at the garden centre. As she finished she realised that it was already three o'clock and that she felt quite tired. If she were going to have a rest and then a shower before going to her parents for dinner she would have to get a move on!

She decided to give Droitwich a miss and drove straight home. Within ten minutes she was snoozing quietly on her bed, dreaming of Craig Hudson and his big hard cock. As it penetrated her she awoke with a start.

Her pussy felt wet from her dream so she indulged herself. Her fingers crept into her hot juicy vagina and she began to gently agitate her clitoris. Her emotions began to grow and her thoughts became jumbled; a mixture of thoughts about Craig's cock and Jenny's pussy began to fight each other. In the end she just gave up trying to sort them out and cried out as she climaxed and her juices flowed freely from her pussy. Susie calmly collected as much of her emissions as possible and licked her fingers. She tasted good to herself and was soon drifting off into sleep again.

Again she woke with a start, this time because she was feeling a little cool. She got up and, wrapping her flimsy robe around her naked body, went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. She stepped in as soon as the water was hot, allowing the warming water to cascade over her body as her stored pee squirted out of her urethra.

With a minimum of fuss and delay Susie was in her car driving over to her parents house about eight miles away. It was one of the things that made the fashion industry warm to Susie that she took very little time to be ready and was always alert and flexible to their requirements.

Her parents were pleased to see her and they were soon chatting about the news since they had last met. Susie was treated to a gin and tonic and she told them all about her escape from London the previous afternoon. She warned them that they would probably start getting phone calls very soon demanding to know if they knew of her whereabouts, either from Matt (and others in the fashion industry) and then the newspapers and magazines.

"Don't tell anyone, and I mean anyone, where I am. This will only work if I can keep it a secret from everyone. If any of the callers tells you something that you think I should know then just say that you will tell me if I should be in touch. The only other person who knows where I am is Jenny. She is coming to stay with me for a week from next Saturday but at the moment she hardly knows where Worcestershire is, never mind contacting me. I didn't even give her my phone number!"

"I think that this will be quite fun!" laughed Susie's mother. "I'm going to keep a log of who phones so that I can report back to you! Come on, let's go in and eat now; it should be all ready for us."

The dinner was excellent, Susie's mum taking pride in her cooking. Dad produced a couple of bottles of excellent red wine to go with the beef. During the meal Susie started to tell them about her most recent trip to the States. The wine had loosened her tongue a little and before she realised it she was telling them, in some detail, about Craig Hudson.

"Oh God, I'm going on a bit about him, aren't I?" she gushed. "It's just that we hit it off together straight away. He's a very natural person and he makes me laugh a lot. He is also very charming! Well, anyway, he charmed me out of my clothes soon enough! Oooohhh, have I said too much and embarrassed you?"

Susie's mother laughed. "It takes a lot to embarrass us darling. Your Dad still charms me out of my clothes often enough, as old as we are. We are often naked together here at home so don't be embarrassed. You can tell us as much or as little as you like."

Susie smiled, "I think that I've said enough for you to get the picture. It's the first time that I've almost missed a flight, I can tell you! Don't give Craig my number either; he will have to find me himself although I may help him a little if he gets close! I think though that I will have to sleep in my old room tonight please. Dad's wine has definitely gone to my head!"

The family enjoyed the rest of the evening, laughing and joking about other 'embarrassing' events in their lives. Susie learned a few things, including the one where her father was caught taking a leak behind a haystack by a crowd of schoolgirls on a field excursion with her mother watching the whole thing!

"The trouble was that because I was watching him his, er, prick was quite big," laughed Mrs. Farmer. "The girls obviously hadn't seen anything like it before and were stunned into silence. The schoolteacher blushed the most, I think!"

That tale reminded Susie of her sight of Jim that morning and she fell asleep in her old bed with a vision of his fat cock flopping out of his shorts.

ooooOOOoooo

Jim's cock floated into Susie's minds eye as she drove home from Alcester the next morning. She resolved to put it out of her mind although she was going to have to speak to Jim tomorrow morning about her expedition to the garden centre. She wondered if she could look him in the eye or would her eyes be drawn to a point much lower down his torso!

Susie treated the day like a really old fashioned Sunday. She cooked herself a meal, just a pizza and a salad and pottered around the house doing chores. She did some washing and cleaning but gave up when pegging out the clothes. The weather was so gorgeous that she dropped the clothes she was wearing and laid out on a sun bed in the back garden and fell asleep. It was only later, after she had woken up, that she wondered how she would have reacted if Jim had decided to visit his yard at the end of her garden.

After the over indulgence of the previous evening Susie retired early and soon fell asleep again. However, just as on Friday night, she again woke during the early hours. Once again she felt hot and also she needed to pee again.

She retired to the bathroom and sat on the cool toilet seat, her pee noisily cascading into the water below. She returned to her bedroom and after considering the situation removed the duvet and substituted a single sheet as a cover for her naked body. This did the trick and she soon fell asleep, only waking up at eight o'clock.

The sun was streaming through the window again and she could feel its heat already. Susie got out of bed and crossed to the window. She relaxed as she looked down on to her beautiful garden. She also became aware of Jim's pick-up moving down the track at the side of her cottage, heading towards his 'yard'.

Susie didn't bother to move away from the window, being fairly sure that she couldn't be seen from the yard. Anyway, she told herself, it was a fair distance away and even if she could be seen she was sure that no real detail would be revealed.

Susie went and had a shower and then dressed before going downstairs for breakfast. She had things to do this morning, including consulting with Jim about the garden improvements she had thought about during her visit to the garden centre on Saturday afternoon. Nevertheless, it was approaching a quarter after ten o'clock when she finally headed down towards the gate connecting her garden and Jim's yard.

Once again there was no immediate sign of Jim. Then again he appeared from the shed. Today he was wearing an old shirt with a pair of torn jeans. It made no difference, with a swift movement he produced his cock and began to piss.

Susie hid again but made sure that she could see. Jim's bladder was full this morning and his cock fired a strong yellow stream on to the rubbish heap, causing a stream to run down the side. Susie watched fascinated as his big fat cock pulsed in his hand as he relieved himself. As Jim finished he again squeezed his prick and produced a couple of hard final squirts. Once again he was half erect.

Jim stuffed his prick into his jeans and Susie made her move.

"Hello Jim," she called. "Isn't it a beautiful morning?"

Jim started with surprise, looked down at his fly to make sure that he was decent and then turned to face Susie as she opened the gate.

"Mornin' Miss," he said, smiling as he took in her small blue shirt and tight short shorts. "Summer has come early this year, 'asn't it?"

"It sure has," smiled Susie, concentrating hard on keeping her gaze above Jim's waistline. "I was hoping that you could spare me a little time this morning Jim. I've got some ideas for the garden that I'd like to discuss with you. I was at that big garden centre near Droitwich on Saturday and got some ideas."

Jim laughed. "You'll get plenty of ideas there Miss. Your pocket will be a lot lighter too. I'll be happy to discuss your ideas with you though. Give me twenty minutes to finish off what I came up here to do and then I'm all yours!"

Susie felt her cheeks flush at the though of Jim being 'all hers'.

"Great," she almost stammered, "come up to the cottage for a coffee when you've finished and we'll talk."

Jim watched Susie as she turned on her heel and walked up the garden path to the back door of the cottage. He thought that she had seemed almost embarrassed as she talked to him. She couldn't have seen him taking a piss, could she? The thought of it stiffened his cock up again and he gave himself a little stroke across his crotch. His mobile rang.

It was Mandy, his girlfriend.

"Is she there? Have you seen her yet? What does she think of the garden? What is she wearing?"

Jim laughed. "Whoa there, steady on old girl. One thing at a time! Now, let's see! Yes she is here and, yes, I have seen her. She's wearing a tiny blue shirt and an old pair of very short shorts. She likes what I've done to the garden and she wants to discuss some other improvements over a cup of coffee in a few minutes. Seems she was in Webb's on Saturday afternoon and picked up some ideas."

"That's great," said Mandy. "Now don't you go overcharging her now! You know that you can undercut Webb's by a long way so just mark up steady like. Miss Susie Farmiloe is going to be our main meal ticket for some time to come so don't you go spoiling it Jim Turner!"

Jim assured Mandy that he would behave himself over prices. He couldn't be sure that his prick would behave itself in front of Susie though! Then Mandy ruined what bit of self-control he still had.

"Could you tell if she's wearing any underwear? Did you see a bra or a panty line?"

Jim laughed again, nervously this time.

"I didn't dare look that closely. I, er, wasn't sure, er, but I thought that she might have seen me pissing on the rubbish heap. She called out just as I was finishing!"

"You horny sod you," squealed Mandy down the phone. "Did you do it just like you showed me that time when I came to the yard with you? Did you piss hard all over the pile? God, if she saw your tool she'll be all over you when you go for coffee!"

"I don't know if she saw me or not. I'm not going to say anything to her; just strictly business is all I'll be."

"Ring me back and tell me all about it!" demanded Mandy. "I'll be off to the pub about eleven fifteen so call me before then. If it's a juicy story I might have to play with myself before I go! And look for her undies!"

Mandy worked at 'The Golden Lion', the big main pub in the village. Jim said goodbye after promising to call her. Then he carefully set about doing a few tasks in the yard and loading the pick-up to take some materials to Joe who was out on a job at another of their regular clients. He succeeded in controlling his thoughts. At a quarter to eleven he tapped on the cottage door.

"Come on in Jim," shouted Susie. "I'm just getting my notes together."

Susie had always been a very organised person; this was one of the reasons for her popularity at work. People could rely on her. Now she appeared from the lounge with her notes from Saturday.

"Let's sit at the table, shall we?" she said briskly if nervously. "I'll pour the coffee and then we can get down to business. Help yourself to a biscuit! This is going to be fun! I shall enjoy this!"

Susie poured the coffee and sat at the table on the opposite side to Jim. For his part Jim felt comfortable now; his prick was at rest and the subject was his own, gardening! He felt that he could look his beautiful employer in the eye. Indeed, he could look at her, full stop! Susie was the one who was slightly uncomfortable; she blushed a little as their legs touched under the table.

"Sorry!" they both uttered and then laughed. They began the business as they sipped coffee and munched on the odd biscuit.

In twenty minutes everything was organised, planned and costed. Jim had saved Susie a considerable amount of money compared to the garden centre, together with other practical savings due to the over expansiveness of her ideas. There just wasn't the space in her garden, big as it was.

"Thank you so much Jim. You've been such a big help. I don't know what I'd do without you now."

Susie stood very close to Jim as he was about to go out of the door. He glanced down into the cleavage of her blue shirt. As he had expected, there was no sign of a bra down there. He saw a large expanse of smooth curved skin but unfortunately for him neither nipple was visible. Nevertheless his cock began to stiffen.

"You'll get me into trouble with Mandy, my girlfriend, miss," he grinned at her. "She's always asking me questions about you, like what were you wearing and what do you say to me. I can't tell her about how you're beginning to depend on me, now can I?"

Susie thought for a moment.

"Jim, if you can guarantee to me that she doesn't talk about where I'm living and will keep quiet in the future you can bring her here to see me some time. Let me know though won't you?"

"Yes Miss, of course I will and thank you. She'll be thrilled to bits. It helps me, you know, that she knows I'm working for you. Keeps her on her toes, so to speak!"

"Do you mean she's a bit jealous? What does she do?"

"Oh, you know. She dresses a bit sexier, leaves an extra button undone. Doesn't wear any panties. You know the sort of thing; or perhaps you don't!"

"I think you know that I do Jim. For instance, I know that you know that I'm not wearing a bra today. Could you see a nipple? I'm not wearing panties either but that's not for your benefit. I often don't wear them. I like being sexy, even when there's no one around."

Jim smiled more broadly as he left.

"Thanks Miss. I'll let you know about Mandy and I'll get on with these jobs we discussed; and no, I didn't see a nipple!"

Susie laughed. "Better luck next time Jim! See you later in the week; and call me Susie!"

As soon as he was out of sight Jim called Mandy. His cock as hard as iron!

ooooOOOoooo

So the routine began. Without meaning it to, a friendship began to develop between Susie and Jim. It was a strange sort of relationship. They did not have any more meetings for a day or two but each was acutely aware of the other.

Susie sneaked down the garden each morning and, sure enough, she was rewarded each time. At about ten fifteen Jim came out of the shed, released his tool and began to piss. Susie just admired his dimensions and wished he would jack himself up to a full erection. If he was aware of her presence Jim gave no sign of it.

Susie herself lay in the garden every day, making the most of the glorious spring weather. At least some of the time she was naked. Jim espied her a number of times but didn't linger in case he was discovered. He retreated after a careful look, taking his cock out as soon as he was out of sight. He never shot off. He saved that for Mandy who loved the extra attention but began to be suspicious of the reasons.

Jim suspected that Susie had seen him and Susie knew for sure that Jim had been observing her.

On Thursday she told him that her friend Jenny was coming on Saturday to stay for a week and that she expected that Jenny would want to sunbathe in the garden. Jim said that he wouldn't work in the garden next week.

"Oh no you don't," giggled Susie. "You've been ogling my tits all week so now it will be her turn. Anyway, she's got much bigger tits than mine so you'll enjoy that, won't you?"

"Yes Miss, er, Susie," grinned Jim. "Will you, er, still be coming down to watch me take a leak every morning?"

Susie put her hand to her mouth and then laughed again.

"Caught me, you bastard! OK, I admit it. It is such a lovely cock; Mandy's a very lucky girl. It may be best if you don't bring her down here until Jenny's gone back; her visit is excuse enough. I'll send Jenny down for a peek on Monday morning, just to wet her appetite so to speak. I'll organise our sunbathing and you can take it from there!"

The conspirators parted on happy terms, their friendship taking a closer step together. Jim went home that evening and found Mandy upstairs in the bathroom preparing for work at the pub. She was naked and facing the mirror. Before she could turn around he grabbed her naked breasts from behind and thrust his cock against her arse. Mandy bent over and pushed back. Jim's huge engine thrust between her legs and the tip found where it was looking for. His shaft slid forcefully up into Mandy's cunt and he began to fuck her!

Afterwards Mandy turned and took his cum soaked cock into her mouth as it began to shrink. When she had thoroughly cleaned him she let it flop out of her mouth, catching his fat soft tool between her warm breasts.

"Not that I'm complaining mind," she said, "but what brought that on. That was an awful lot of spunk that you shot up my cunny. Look!" She turned and sat on the toilet pan, opening her vagina lips to reveal Jim's thick white spunk dribbling from her pussy.

"I'm enjoying the work up at Susie's," grinned Jim. "The weather is so good that I'm making good progress and on top of that I get to see her sunbathing naked most days!"

"No wonder your cock's always hard these days. Have you fucked her yet?"

"No and I don't think I will," said Jim. Then he told her about Jenny's impending visit and of Susie's suggestion that Mandy should delay her visit until the following week.

"If this weather keeps up I bet you'll get to see this Jenny naked too," said Mandy, lasciviously fingering her cunt and then licking Jim's spunk off them. "If you fuck her I want to know all about it; is it a deal?"

They agreed and Mandy went off to work, Jim agreeing to come and fetch her later. Soon after old Joe arrived and they sorted out the work for the rest of the week.

Friday morning dawned bright and clear and Susie languished in bed for a while as the sun streamed through her bedroom window. Eventually she went and had a shower and pampered herself a little before dressing simply in a white t-shirt and pale blue shorts. She wore panties but no bra.

In due time she wandered down the garden to the bottom gate. Her timing was almost perfect. Jim emerged from the shed. He wore no shirt, just his old gardening shorts. He unzipped and pulled out his tool.

Susie noticed that he was nearer to facing her this morning as his pale yellow stream jetted out. Jim was not touching himself either so she had an unobstructed view of his magnificent prick. As he finished he glanced towards her hiding place and smiled.

Just then Susie heard the house phone ring and hurried off to answer it. Jim caught a glimpse of her and grinned to himself. He stroked himself a time or two before reluctantly stowing his cock away in his shorts.