A Model's Hectic Love Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"That tastes nice," she murmured. Frank moaned and pushed his cock nearer. Jenny opened her mouth and swallowed him.

Despite being excited, Frank was an experienced lover and was not about to explode down Jenny's throat. Besides, he had already fucked his wife this morning! He firmly pushed his cock in and out of Jenny's mouth, pulling her head to him as he did so.

Jenny for her part was lost in a world of her own. Fancy sucking off Susie's dad with the permission of her mother! She knew how she wanted this to end!

She pulled her mouth off Frank's cock and rose to her feet.

"Let's go find somewhere comfortable to fuck!" she giggled. "That cock needs to shoot its load and my pussy needs filling right up with your cream!"

The shed was not locked and just inside the door was a pile of empty sacks. Jenny took one look and subsided on the top, spreading her legs as she did so. Frank took his cock in his hand and guided it to Jenny's cunt entrance. In a second or two he felt the soft hot channel of Jenny's cunt close around his shaft.

Jenny thought that she had never felt such a hot shaft. She certainly hadn't felt one so hard for a long time. She knew that her cunt was totally full and she felt wonderful. She clenched her cunt muscles around this love ramrod as it began to thrust up and down and in and out of her cunt. She was going to come soon, big time!

ooooOOOoooo

Back in the cottage kitchen, Susie and June were finishing off the lunch. Although they were still naked, they had tied aprons around their necks to protect their breasts from any hot juices that might be flowing from the cooking.

"Were you surprised that your father and I stripped off so soon after we arrived?" said June.

"Well, I sort of hoped you would after what you told me about your home and love life last week," smiled Susie. "I am surprised that you sent Jenny and Dad off together though. Aren't you jealous?"

"He's such a wonderful man that he deserves a treat now and again," laughed June. "I can't really refuse him anything; I do love him so!"

"I fancied him too this morning," said Susie quietly.

"That's all right darling!" said her mother. "I couldn't say that in front of a stranger though could I?"

Susie was standing behind her mother as she said that. She put her arms around her waist, wriggled them under the apron and then lifted her hands to her breasts. She squeezed and fondled the big firm breasts, rubbing her thumbs back and forth across the big hard nipples. Her mother groaned and leant back into Susie's body.

The women turned and kissed. The potatoes on the hob hissed and they turned to attend to the lunch.

"Do you think that Jenny will show us what your father has deposited inside her?" asked June.

"I think that she will be so happy that she will do anything we ask," replied Susie.

"I'm so looking forward to her shaving my pubes," said June. "I've never had them done before and I do love yours darling. I'm getting wet already just thinking about it. Look!"

Susie didn't look, she felt! Her mother was definitely wet. Susie slid two fingers into her mother's wet cunny just as they saw Frank and Jenny crossing the lawn towards the sun loungers.

"Well!" said June, "she's cured his erection, that's for sure. Let's take the Champagne out to them now and see if we can get a look inside her pussy!"

The Champagne did the trick. Frank looked a trifle smug as he saw his wife with the bottle. He opened it without spilling any and Susie poured four glasses. They toasted one another.

"Well, Jenny darling, did you have a good time?" she asked.

Jenny looked a little nervously at June but was encouraged by a big smile.

"It was lovely," she said quietly. "It was quite the best, er, er, fuck that I've ever had!"

"And did he deliver?"

"Oh yes, very much so."

"Right," said June, "Susie and I decided that we want to see it. I think we might even have a taste! So lean back Jenny darling, open your legs so that we can see up your pussy!"

Jenny looked at both women and then leant back on the lounger.

"OK," said June. "Expel a little spunk for us. Come on now!"

Jenny squeezed her mons and labia as she spread her legs wider. Soon a thick stream of white spunk appeared in her crack. She looked up.

"He did an awful lot." She said quietly.

"He always does, the randy bastard," laughed June. "Right Susie, who's first?"

"Me," said Susie firmly. She had already made up her mind. "First the Champagne and now the aperitif!"

Susie bent forward to her friend and licked the first portion of her father's cum from her cunt. Her mother soon followed and took another mouthful for herself. Then they kissed each other before turning to kiss Jenny, tasting the combined saliva and cum each time.

They turned to see that Frank was as hard as iron again!

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers