A Model's Hectic Love Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" said Susie carefully into the phone. It wouldn't do to give herself away by carelessness. She needn't have worried; it was only her father on the line.

"Hello darling," he said. "I've just had a call from your friend Jenny. She sounded in a right state. I couldn't make out if she was just excited or frightened. She insisted that I contact you to tell you to ring her straight away. Did I do right darling?"

Susie reassured her dad and disconnected. She thought carefully and looked at her watch. Jenny would be taking her lunch break soon. She did a few household chores while she waited.

Jenny answered the phone herself as if she had been waiting for it to ring. It turned out that she had foregone her lunch hour today so that she could leave early to catch the train to Evesham.

"Well, what couldn't wait until this evening then?" asked Susie seriously.

"Oh darling it was so exciting," whispered Jenny almost breathlessly. "He came in this morning. You know, Craig Hudson! I nearly peed my pants!"

"What did he want?"

"You, of course! He asked Marion and she referred him to me. God, he's gorgeous, isn't he? I'm not sure if he believed me or not but I told him that I was not expecting you to contact me for another three weeks. I even showed him your appointment in my diary for the day you get back. Oh my God Su... er Mrs Harding, I'm so excited!"

"Tell me all about it tonight, Jenny my love! Don't miss your train. I'll be there to meet you!"

Wow, so Craig was hot on her trail. Susie rang her parents to warn them so that they could prepare their stories. Then she ran herself a lovely hot bath and relaxed in the soothing water.

Susie made it in good time, even though she called in at Tesco's for a few little luxuries, like chocolate and Champagne. She parked in the station car park about five minutes before Jenny's train was due. In due course, only about five minutes late, the diesel unit rolled into the station. Susie got out of the car. She looked around carefully although she hadn't seen anyone she knew.

Almost as soon as she entered the booking hall Jenny appeared. She had obeyed Susie's request and had dressed down for the journey, wearing a cardigan over a blouse with a pair of dark slacks below. In Susie's opinion she still looked like a million dollars. She looked around.

"Car for Miss Jenny Jones," said Susie firmly but with a gruff voice.

Jenny started, then saw Susie and did a double take as she recognised her. Susie had put on her oldest blue jeans that she was now using for gardening, together with an old navy blue sweater of her fathers' and a floppy brown hat.

"That's me," Jenny squeaked. "I mean, I'm Jenny Jones."

Susie took Jenny's case and guided her to her VW Golf. She looked around once more. No one seemed to be paying the two women any attention. They got into the car. Susie started the engine and drove out of the car park and on to the main road, heading north. She was silent for about a quarter of a mile then....

"We did it," she shouted. "I was terrified that someone would have followed you! Welcome to Worcestershire, Jenny darling!" Susie reached across and squeezed Jenny's hand. Jenny in turn took Susie's hand between hers and squeezed back.

"Oh my God Susie. I've been on pins all day, even before Craig Hudson came in to the salon. Then I thought that someone would ask if I'm spending the week with you, you being away and all that! About ten people have called the salon this week asking if we knew where you were. Fortunately I didn't have to answer any of the calls personally but of course the others all asked me.

"Never mind Jenny darling, you can relax now. We'll soon be there. It's only about six miles. I like your 'disguise' by the way; very downmarket!"

Jenny giggled, "I had to go to our local Oxfam shop. This lot cost me three ponds fifty!"

Susie laughed. "Who called the salon?" she asked.

"Oh, your agent, your manager and a few others. One or two were girls I think 'cos they made appointments as well."

They were soon at the cottage. Susie spent ten minutes showing off her new possession to her friend and Jenny was enthusiastic in her praise, never having lived outside a city before. Susie dropped Jenny's case in her room and went downstairs to make coffee. Jenny changed. Soon they were sitting side by side on the sofa in the lounge, sipping coffee and Champagne from a bottle that Susie had already in the fridge.

"This is heaven," sighed Jenny. "Thank you so much for inviting me Susie. I'll never be able to repay you for all your kindness to me."

"Hey, hey," admonished Susie. "No thoughts of repayment, young Jenny! You're my best friend and you're entitled to share everything I have." She took Jenny's hand again. "Except Craig Hudson, perhaps!"

Jenny squeezed Susie's hand. "Only perhaps?"

Susie raised their joined hands to her lips and smiled mysteriously as she kissed it. She didn't release Jenny's hand.

"Is your room alright?" she asked. "If there's anything you need you only have to ask. Would you like to go shopping tomorrow? We could go to Worcester or even into Birmingham. There are lots of trains to 'Brum' from Redditch."

Jenny was still holding on to Susie's hand.

"Can we just relax for the week-end and perhaps think of shopping one day next week? I just feel like winding down at the moment."

"No problem," said Susie. She stood and then bent down to kiss Jenny quickly but firmly on the lips. She released her hand and said, "I'll start dinner. No, you stay there and drink some more Champagne. I won't be long."

Jenny refilled her glass and pondered. She felt so happy here. It was almost as if she and Susie had always lived together. She also realised that she was excited and that it was probably Susie's loving touches and that kiss that was causing it.

Jenny had an idea. She had bought Susie a house warming present. She went upstairs to get it. When she returned ten minutes later she had changed again, this time into a soft silky red kimono. She went into the kitchen and presented to Susie her gift of a nice little Worcester porcelain vase. Susie was touched and delighted.

"It's beautiful! Thank you Jenny, I'll treasure it always. My, you do look sexy in that kimono. It's almost as if it's the only thing you're wearing!"

Jenny blushed almost as red as the kimono. "It is," she whispered.

"Wow," said Susie and kissed Jenny again, "I'll have to go upstairs and change to compete. Just watch the pans and everything. I won't be a moment."

Jenny dreamily tried to concentrate on not burning anything. Her lips still seemed to feel Susie's, all warm and soft.

When Susie returned she too was in a gown, except that hers was a very pale pink and completely diaphanous. Maybe it was her lightly tanned body and not the colour of the robe. The only other things to be seen were her dark nipples and a shadow of pubic hair.

"That's not fair," gulped Jenny as she saw Susie. "You can't see through my robe. Oh God Susie, you're so beautiful!"

"We'll get you one like this when we go shopping," smiled Susie. "You'll feel taller. You look taller in your kimono anyway. You are lovely Jenny, all soft and cuddly!"

To demonstrate her statement Susie put her arms around Jenny's waist and pulled her closer. Jenny melted into her and put her arms around Susie's neck. The girls kissed again and then their mouths opened slightly as their tongues emerged and caressed each other lips.

"There," sighed Susie as they drew apart, "I knew that we would have fun together this week. Now let's eat and then we can have a nice quiet night in."

Dinner became fun with the chicken cooked to perfection and the dessert so full and creamy. The wine flowed and they chatted and laughed together just like the good friends that they were growing to be.

They retired to the sitting room after dinner and Susie produced a bottle of very old and very good brandy. She poured two generous measures into expensive brandy glasses. She handed one to Jenny as she joined her on the sofa.

"Cheers," toasted Susie, "to a lifetime friendship."

Jenny raised her glass, her eyes fixed on one of Susie's breasts that had escaped out of the top of her gown. The nipple was hard and Jenny wished that one of her tits would escape too so that she could show her friend that she also had a hard nipple.

Susie looked down and saw her nipple. She dipped her finger into her brandy and then rubbed the teat. She looked at Jenny.

"Don't waste any," she whispered. "This is very expensive brandy." Susie lifted her breast and moved towards Jenny.

Jenny was mesmerised but yearning. She bent forward and sucked on Susie's nipple. Susie exhaled the deep breath she had been holding.

"Your turn," breathed Jenny as she broke contact. She pulled open her robe, exposing both of her generous breasts. She anointed both of her large hard nipples with the brandy and waited.

Susie gazed at Jenny's gorgeous round breasts, the nipples wet with brandy. She leant forward, her tongue extended. Jenny moaned as Susie flicked first one, then the other nipple with her tongue. Susie smacked her lips gently as she retired.

"You...., you flicked some brandy on to my skin," said Jenny croakily. "You said not to waste any."

Jenny lifted her breast to her mouth and licked up the drop of brandy. She then lifted the other and offered it to Susie. Nothing needed to be said. Susie eagerly lapped up the remaining drop off the other breast.

ooooOOOoooo

Two hours later, after half-heartedly watching a film while catching up with trade gossip they decided to go to bed. Jenny was very tired after working all day followed by the train journey and Susie was just tired from all the preparation and the excitement of having her first visitor.

Neither girl had said anything more about their loving gestures to each other but it was clearly an agreement between them that they would advance a little more when the opportune moment arose.

Both girls slept long and soundly, due both to the brandy and their general tiredness.

Susie awoke first. She immediately remembered everything that had transpired last evening. She was excited; her vagina was wet and her clitoris was hard. She hopped out of bed, went into her bathroom for a pee and then went downstairs stark naked. It was warm and she could see the sun shining outside.

Jenny heard her hostess in the bathroom and rose also. She too had her pee and then, wrapping her robe around her, went downstairs where she found Susie in the kitchen making coffee.

Susie turned and Jenny gulped to see such naked beauty. She immediately shrugged her robe off her shoulders and it dropped in a heap on the floor. The girls embraced, gently rubbing their bodies against each other, their nipples rubbing hard against the others' body. They didn't actually kiss this morning.

"I'm not a lesbian you know," whispered Susie in Jenny's ear. "I just love beautiful women and now and again I want to hold one."

"I'm the same," murmured Jenny as a tear dropped from her eye and splashed onto Susie's shoulder. "I'm bisexual I think. I love big cocks too, especially hard ones."

"I suppose I must be bi too," said Susie. I hadn't thought of it before. I just know that I think that you're beautiful. Talking of big cocks I think that I can show you one of those too; and if Craig turns up? Well!"

They laughed and pulled back to look at one another, still in each other's arms. Jenny's tear rolled down Susie's chest on to the slope of her left breast. Without thinking she bent forward and licked it off. Susie sighed and pulled Jenny's head to her breast where she suckled on her nipple for a moment or two.

"Come on," said Susie at last, "let's get some breakfast and then get out into that sunshine. I've got all the gear and all the sun cream. I've put more Champagne in the fridge for elevenses."

"I noticed that you've acquired a bit of an all over tan since I saw you last week," commented Jenny. "I think that I'll try for it too. By the way, I brought my gear as you requested. I can do your pubes while we are outside if you like."

"That will be great," said Susie. "They need a good shave!"

ooooOOOoooo

At the very same time as Susie and Jenny were preparing for their Saturday sunbathing Mandy Robbins was rising and falling on Jim Turner's fat hard cock.

Mandy had awoken feeling moist between her thighs and definitely horny. She had rolled over slowly, finding Jim on his back with the single covering sheet tented over his groin. Mandy carefully peeled the sheet back to expose Jim's pride and joy. It was almost ready for her, about nine inches long and almost erect.

Mandy didn't fool herself about her place in Jim's affections. She knew that he had had other women and that he had fucked one or two of them since they had been together. A man with a cock like that could always get his end away when he felt like it. Jim seemed to feel like that all the time just lately. It must be that model girl at the cottage; now a friend of hers was coming to stay.

Never mind, his cock was hers right now. She had raised herself carefully, eased her leg over his body and took a firm hold on his shaft. She lifted upright and slid herself down the full length, her juice making progress easy.

Jim's eyes shot open and he thrust upwards into her body, reaching up and grasping her juicy tits. He pulled alternately on her hard nipples as he shafted vigorously into Mandy's cunt.

"How's that for a wake up call, you fucker," panted Mandy as she matched Jim stroke for stroke. "Are my tits better than that Susie's."

"Susie's are different, not better," grinned Jim. He suddenly stopped thrusting and because of this Mandy stopped too.

"What's the matter?" she asked, her big breasts heaving. "Are you gonna shoot too soon?"

"No," Jim replied, his big hands still mauling her breasts. "I just thought; you started this so I want you to finish it. You fuck my cock with that luscious wet pussy and make me come deep inside you."

"No problem," grinned Mandy as she recommenced her movements. "How's that feel?"

"Fuckin' fantastic," grunted Jim as he pulled hard on her nipples. Then he moved one hand down on to Mandy's clit and squeezed it, none too gently either. Mandy squealed.

"Oh my God, you're making me come you bastard! Don't stop, don't you fuckin' dare stop. Oh my Christ, I'm cummmmminnnnnggggg!!!"

Jim lay still and watched as Mandy howled through her orgasm. Her hot wet juice encircled his hard shaft and trickled from her cunt. He felt it run both sides of his balls and between his thighs as it almost cascaded into his arsehole before dripping on to the sheet below. He didn't care; it wasn't his sheet and the hot juice felt wonderful.

Jim hadn't shot his load but he was ready. He shifted his weight and toppled Mandy on to the sheet beside him. He lifted her thighs to her shoulders and thrust his magnificent tool into her pussy. He pumped hard and fast for a few seconds and then felt his spunk surge up his shaft. He pulled out of Mandy and watched as his semen spurted on to her face and her big round breasts. Mandy in turn watched fascinated.

They stopped, still panting from their exertions. Mandy put her tongue out of her mouth and licked up a big drop of spunk. As she was about to swallow it Jim leaned forward and picked up another stream from her right nipple. They both swallowed.

"God, I've never had a boyfriend before who would swallow his own cum," said Mandy wonderingly. "Do you like it?"

"It's OK," said Jim. "Let's lick it all off you and then we can mix it in a kiss."

Five minutes later they were in the shower together, still kissing and sharing Jim's cum. He said that he would collect Mandy's juice next time so that they could share that. Mandy started playing with Jim's long fat prick, big but still soft. He disengaged and got out of the shower, saying that he had work to do.

"I bet you're going up to the yard to spy on Susie and her friend, aren't you?" demanded Mandy as she towelled herself between her legs, feeling horny again.

"No, I shall leave that pleasure until Monday," laughed Jim. "The weather is going to stay hot until at least Thursday so there's no hurry. I'm off shopping for her though so that I can do the planting that she wants done by next week-end."

"You won't be able to do any planting if there's two naked women in the garden, you dimwit! Even you must realise that!"

Jim laughed; "It's all sorted! Susie just said that as I'd already seen her in the buff this week to just carry on! I'm going to do just that!"

Mandy laughed, "you lucky bastard! I don't get the chance to see naked men just like that. Mind you, there aren't many that I'd want to see starkers! Just don't take old Joe up there; he'll have a heart attack!"

Jim laughed, smacked her bare arse and left to do his work. Mandy dressed for work more slowly, wondering if she and Jim were going to last long. She supposed it all boiled down to whether or not she was going to get jealous if he continued fucking around. Maybe she could discuss that with Susie when she met her. She sounded like a level-headed girl when it came to sex.

ooooOOOoooo

"Ohhhhhh," sighed Susie as Jenny rubbed depilatory cream delicately around her vaginal area. "That feels so nice and the cream feels cool too. I wish this treatment could last all day; it's lovely!"

Jenny put more cream on her palms and then gently spread it right up to Susie's pussy lips. After massaging the oily cream into her skin Jenny sat back on her haunches and admired her friend's beautiful body. Susie was lying naked on the sun lounger, her legs spread to give Jenny complete access to the whole vaginal area. She noted that Susie was aroused; her clitoris was almost standing proudly at the head of her crack.

"There," said Jenny. "That should do it. We'll give it five minutes to act and then I'll wipe you down and finish you off. Then you can do mine!"

Susie opened her eyes, squinting in the sunlight. She smiled at her friend.

"I'll enjoy that. You are a lot hairier than me Jenny darling. Don't you treat yourself and remove your own pussy hair?"

"I haven't done it since last October when I went to the Costa del Sol for a few days. I was with James then. It was really fun. I got him to shave me and then put the cream on me. He got so excited that his cock just burst with spunk all over me! He made me lie still while he creamed me and rubbed me. I came all over his hands and he wouldn't let me get up for a pee so in the end I just pissed on him. I thought it would serve him right but it just made him hard again so he fucked me. It was fuckin' fantastic!"

Susie laughed. "I'm finding out about your sexual preferences in double quick time, aren't I? Let's open the Champagne and have a glass before I start on your pussy."

Soon the girls were toasting each other in Champagne in the sunshine. As they finished their first glass Susie reached over to Jenny and dribbled the remnants of the liquid over her lovely orbs. She looked Jenny in the eyes. Jenny knelt forward so that Susie could lick her breasts, sighing as she did so. Susie sucked briefly on both of Jenny's nipples, hardening them up.

"Right," she said, "let's get your pussy as bald as mine. No, don't rub me down yet; I quite like the oily feeling down there. I want you to be the same then we can do each other and Jenny darling, I don't mind if you have to pee while I'm doing you!"

Jenny quickly lay down and Susie knelt by her side. First of all she applied shaving cream all over her groin and used Jenny's little razor to shave off the longer hair. Jenny squirmed a little. Susie was arousing her. Now she applied the cream, carefully spreading it all over Jenny's mons and vagina lips. Jenny squirmed some more, her breasts thrust upwards proudly, her nipples erect.