A Simple Domestic Love Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When in doubt, be like Dad. I took charge.

"Yeah, sounds good. I've got the keys to the SUV already."

I rattled them for emphasis as I touched Mom's elbow and guided her out the front door.

"Oh," she said, a little surprised but not upset, "Good."

I didn't give her a choice to drive, instead escorting her to the passenger side and holding the door open for her. Normally she didn't go for stuff like this but I was kind of on a mission, and was disguising it with gentlemanliness.

I got in, and started the car and headed out.

"Do you need to be home soon, Mom?"

"Uh, no, I don't think so. Why?"

"I was thinking of going to the crab place down by the bay, but its about forty minutes away so I wanted to be sure you were ok with being out late."

She smiled.

"I love that place. The crab cakes are really good and the atmosphere..." she didn't finish her thought, so I did.

"...is pretty romantic, I know." I didn't elaborate. I was being bold tonight.

There was a silence for a bit while I got on the interstate. There was a tension to it, but it wasn't awkward or unpleasant. More like a pleasant anticipation. Eventually Mom spoke up.

"August...who is Tara?"

I barely avoided laughing out loud. Only Julia knew about Tara.She'd probably ratted me out accidentally. And was that jealousy I heard in Mom's voice? I was starting to feel a bit more confident.

"Oh? She's a girl I've been seeing. Nothing too serious. We get along pretty well, and she's cute."

"Hm," she said, disapprovingly, "I just think that if Julia knows about her, the rest of the family probably should meet her too, don't you?"

"I mean. I guess, if we were serious. But we're really not. It's more of a 'friends with benefits' situation than a commitment," I said it with calculated casualness.

"August!" Mom said, actually shocked, "That's not...I mean why..."

"I mean, she knows what our relationship is. We talked about it. It was her idea," I decided to twist the knife just a little. I could see Mom was imagining what kind of hijinx I'd gotten up to and wanted to ask but couldn't bring herself too. "As a matter of fact, she was on the trip to D.C."

Mom's eyes narrowed and her mouth opened.

"I can't believe that they would allow...that sort of thing...on a school trip."

"What sort of thing, Mom?" I said with disingenuous innocence.

"You know exactly what I mean, young man."

She was breaking out the "young man". I was in trouble now.

"Oh, you mean like sex? No, they don't approve of that sort of thing. But you know, if you're quiet and careful, you can get away with a lot."

"August. Are you...are you teasing me?" Mom finally got the gist of my tone. I must have sounded a lot like Dad.

"I might be. It really isn't anything serious. We fooled around but...it never really went passed hands stuff." It went to mouth stuff once but I didn't want to really provoke her.

She laughed, sincerely.

"You do know how to wind me up, don't you. I can't believe you. I just...I always worried that you would be so easy to hurt...because you're so sensitive. I guess it sounds bad that I don't worry as much about Julia, doesn't it."

"Not at all. She's a lot like you. Very pragmatic most of the time. Not likely to fall in love easily. Whereas I have had a ton of crushes. Only been in actual love once, though."

That caught her attention.

"Really? With who?"

"Well...I'll be happy to talk about it, but I thought you had something important to talk about."

She looked a little annoyed at my deflection, but it was playful. Her face fell though.

"Yes. I, um...I need to tell you about why I haven't been myself, lately. It's nothing new. And it's not serious, really, but you deserve to know about it, because it's been impacting you and Julia. I have depression. I've really had it for about twenty years. Its off and on, but its been kind of serious lately. I've had my medication adjusted, which has helped," she stopped for a Moment, with what I thought was nervousness, "but also the time that we've spent together, drawing and talking and you just...being there has helped a very great deal. I just...I wanted you to know why I was acting strange...and that I'm very grateful for what you did for me."

I thought that she might have been depressed over something specific, but that she had clinical depression had never even occurred to me. I hung out with artists though, and it wasn't really anything new to me sadly. I felt a mix of emotions. Confusion, worry, gratitude, but mostly anger. It wasn't fair, but it was honest. I almost pulled the car over.

"How can you say that it isn't serious? How?"

She was too shocked to reply.

"I'm not...no, i am angry at you. Because...because its deadly serious. What you share with me...that's up to you. But just...I want to know, Mom. I want to know and I want to help and I can help. And it hurts that you wouldn't trust me."

"I'm...I'm sorry. I never really thought of it that way. I trust you...well...with my life. I just...I always felt like it would be a burden to my children. Even opening up to your father was very difficult."

I took a deep breath and calmed down. I really didn't want to hurt her feelings when I was trying to be supportive.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled. It's just. Tara has clinical depression. She didn't tell anyone. And she has a lot of friends who love her, who would help her, not just me. Last year, she came pretty close to...uh...fuck."

I couldn't even talk about what could have happened. I felt Mom's small hand brush away the tear on my cheek.

"I'm sorry," she said softly.

"It's fine, i didn't tell anyone. But I'm eighteen, and your son, and I love you. And there is no way you could be a burden to me. Ever. If anything happened to you...I'd...I don't know," I drove in silence for a while. It wasn't angry or sad. I felt like I had really understood Mom and she understood me. We reached our exit and I got off, but we still had a ways to go. I pulled over to the side of the road.

"Honey? Why have we stopped?"

"I love you," I said, simply.

"I love you too," Mom said and squeezed my arm.

"No. Earlier you asked me who I had fallen in love with. Its you. I love you," I looked at her in the eyes. It was hard. "I love you and I want you. You're the most intelligent and beautiful woman I've ever known."

Wow. Well. That was one way to break the ice I guess. I waited.

"Oh, August," she said, I feared the worst, but I still waited, "Oh. I see."

She put her hand on my cheek and leaned in and kissed me. It wasn't the first time I'd kissed a woman. But I suddenly realized it was. All the other kisses had been with people my own age. Nothing wrong with it, but...they lacked experience. Mom did not. I felt her tongue dart inside and out of my mouth. Both of her hands were around my neck, in my hair. When she stopped we were both breathing hard. There were tears in her eyes, but i could see that they weren't bad. Her smile turned mischievous and sultry.

"Is that what tonight is?" she said breathily, "Well, I can't think of anyone I'd rather be with. And here I thought you were just humoring your dear old mother. It turns out you were driving me out to have your way with me."

She laughed. It was not a laugh I had heard her make before. It sent shivers down my spine.

"Hey, I'm the virgin here. I'm pretty sure you're out to deflower me and take my innocence."

"Yes. I think that's exactly what I'll do. I'm going to take you and and make you mine. Once you've had me you won't be satisfied with little girls."

Holy shit. What exactly had I started here. I was aroused but also a little scared. Mom was looking at me like a hungry tiger contemplates a baby deer.

"Well, that can wait, we have dinner to attend," Mom said, touching my hair distractingly. "And anticipation to build. And then...well...you'll just have to find out. Drive on."

I laughed, a little shakily. I'd never had a woman make me that hard and worked up just from a few words and touching my hair. God.

--- Julia ---

I was doing some deep breathing exercises when the door opened. I almost immediately hyperventilated.

Dad walked in, saw my face, and smiled warmly.

"Can I sit down?" He asked, softly.

I had half expected him to just push me down on the bed and ravish me. I was a little disappointed but mostly relieved. I...I really found that despite my fantasies, I wanted my first time to ge gentle. His attitude had a calming effect. I smiled back and patted the bed next to where I was sitting.

He sat down next to me.

"You feeling ok, hon?"

"Yes. No. Well, yes, but super-nervous. Don't tell me to relax because that doesn't seem to be working tonight."

"Well, I have an idea. It's a little odd but I think it will work out. Do you want to give it a shot?"

"What is it?" I wondered if it would involve roleplay or ropes or...god, anything was possible. I was pretty open minded but also kinda scared.

"I thought that we could go out on the couch and watch Netflix," he said matter of factly.

I turned abruptly and looked at him, looking for signs of Dad humor. There was none. He was being serious.

"Um. OK? And then?"

"Ah, that's the clever part. We sit next to each other, cuddle. Maybe drink some cocoa, or if you feel up to it, a little wine. Then we watch some dumb comedies, or romance, or animal documentaries. And we talk and nuzzle, let our hands roam, if they want to. If nothing happens, or it starts and you want it to stop, great. If something happens, we just let it develop naturally. No pressure."

"That sounds...like an amazing first date," I said with enthusiasm, "I'm going to change into something, um, comfortable. Do you mind getting me some wine?"

"Sure. Don't take too long. Remember, be comfortable. This is to make you feel good. You're already...well you're already incredibly sexy, so don't be dressing up."

And then he walked out. He closed the door behind him, which I appreciated. I desperately wanted to be naked for him. in front of him, at his mercy, but I wasn't quite ready for that. I decided to follow his advice, mostly. I still wanted to look appealing and be a little naughty. I took off my clothes and examined myself in the mirror.

I kept my black hair long, down to the middle of my back. It was glossy and straight and I loved it. My body was...I knew that some people found me attractive, but I had too much fat no matter how much I exercised. Especially compared to Mom. My breasts were just on the large side of medium. They didn't sag, and had an upturn that made them look perky. I loved they way they looked in tight clothes and out of them too. My belly was soft and had a curve to it that matched my hourglass. The hourglass was nice but there was no muscle definition anywhere. Especially compared to Mom. My hips were wide and my ass was...well it was probably pretty great. I tended to see it as too large but it did have some muscle behind it. I caught men and women looking pretty often. My hips felt too wide to me but they were very proportional to my upper body, which looked good. I wasn't very tall, maybe a little more than Mom but my legs were smooth and had good shape to them. I liked the way my calves looked. Ironically I thought my hands and feet were pretty close to perfect.

None of me seemed to be Dad's type. I hoped that he wouldn't be disappointed in me. I know that he'd never say anything, but...I really wanted him to look at me with a little of the same heat that he looked at Mom with. I couldn't stand it if even my own father was pity fucking me. I put that thought from my mind. If I wasn't hot enough I'd just have to make up for it with attitude.

Taking a cue from Mom I wore a comfy but a little too small tank top and booty shorts. I took off my underwear first, although doing so make me a little shaky. Would Dad think I was a slut on the first date? Was that thought ridiculous? Probably yes to both. I didn't want to be "hard to get" or virginal or any stupid patriarchal bullshit. I wanted to be a slut for him. His slut. His little girl who would never say no and always make him happy.

I took a deep breath and left my room, walking slowly to the couch. He was waiting, dressed in relaxing shorts and a tee shirt that really showed off his muscles. Dammit, he did the same thing I did. I took a Moment to appreciate the view and then cuddled in next to him, in the way I had liked to do since I was very little. In this context it was so different. Mom wasn't here, but she approved in no uncertain terms, no doubt in her voice. I could...I could let myself be who I was with who I wanted. That made me smile.

Dad handed me a glass of red wine and smiled at me. The tv was on and he was flipping through comedies, trying to pick something we both liked. It wouldn't be hard, we shared a lot of the same tastes in entertainment. Our senses of humor were in line, that's probably why he could make me laugh, constantly.

I sipped the wine and attempted to look sophisticated. It was in fact my first wine and i didn't want to spit it out all over him and embarrass myself. Although, the more I thought about it, he'd probably just laugh with me and help me get cleaned up. There would be opportunities there. I decided that I would just drink it for now. Fake accidents were for emergencies. I set it down on the table with me and pointed.

"That's it. That's what we're watching."

His eyebrows went up in surprise but he agreed.

"Nightmare on Elm Street? Sounds good to me."

"It still scares the crap out me...and makes me want to be held and protected."

He started the movie and settled in. He put his arm around me, which was pretty normal, but he pulled me closer. Like he would with Mom. I felt my legs get weak. I leaned my head against his chest and took in his scent. His hand ran down my arm slowly, naturally, and settled on my waist. Fuck. I was wet already and Freddy had just barely cut Tina. What do you do when a man has that effect on you?

We chatted off and on. We were never really quiet when we watched a movie together. We made fun of it and explained our theories about the plot to each other. He'd listen to my problems and offer terrible advice that made me laugh and feel better about everything. It was really great.

"Hey Dad, I don't mean to be a downer, but..."

"Yes?" He looked at me, almost alarmed. I realized that my happiness and, uh, satisfaction were his concern. That made me feel really good, special even.

"What if Mom and August get home and we're out here doing..uh, stuff?" I still couldn't even say it. Thankfully he didn't make fun of me. He did chuckle a bit though.

"Oh, they won't be back tonight. August is going to be taking your mother on a date. And then your mother will be taking August. He's seducing her but he really has no idea what he's in for. Lucky boy."

Dad sait it all pretty matter of factly, and seemed generally content with the idea. My jaw dropped.

"Him too? I mean, I suspected a little but...the same night?"

He shrugged, as if twins losing their virginity to their parents was just a thing that happened all the time.

"It just worked out this way. August wasn't doing too bad, but he feels very protective of the women in the family, and Becky could do with being reminded of how loved she really is."

"That's actually really sweet, Dad. You aren't jealous? I mean...I know it's the same with Mom, but...I just never saw you guys as anything but monogamous."

"It's odd but her being with August feels natural to me. I'm kind of grateful his first time is with someone who loves him. No agendas, no drama. He's more sensitive than you are, would be easy for someone to break his heart."

It was my turn to laugh.

"Mom said something similar about us. And on the subject why does everyone think that August is super-sensitive and I'm some kind of robot? I...I fall in love. I'm in love right now."

"I honestly think of you less as heartbroken and more of a heartbreaker. You're smart, gorgeous and you know how to get what you want. I guarantee August could tell you of at least five people that are hopelessly in love with you right now, just from your school alone."

"Um...I hadn't ever really...uh...thought of myself that way," I was honestly used to a degree of false flattery from men who wanted to sleep with me. It was generally pretty gross, appearance-based, and obvious. Hearing sincere compliments like that from a man that I wanted as desperately as him was something different. I wanted to tell him how much it meant...how attractive he was, but I couldn't find the words.

"That's part of what makes you so lovely. Youth is always full of beauty, but you. You're special."

He paused, obviously thinking of saying something but hesitant. I waited.

"I don't ever want you to think you are anything but your own person," he finally continued, "but you do remind me a great deal of my mother. She was amazingly beautiful too, with your curves, hair, eyes. I never had any trouble seeing you as my daughter, or was tempted to do anything inappropriate, but I also knew that if you ever did turn out to...well...be attracted to me that I wouldn't have a chance of resisting you. Even if I wanted to."

My breath was coming in shallow gasps now. I was aware that my heart was pounding. I was this turned on and all he had done was talk to me...and not dirty either. I had to...to do something. I put my hand on his leg. I didn't move it. I didn't have to. He just looked down at me and stroked my hair, then the side of my face. I pressed it into his hand, prolonging the contact as much as possible.

He leaned in and kissed me. After watching him and Mom in the tent i had expected it to be at least a little frightening and fierce. I Still hoped for that, eventually, but this was gentle, slow, and seemed calculated to drive me over the edge. He stopped after a bit, leaving me panting, but then immediately began to kiss my neck. I began to realize that it was taking all of his will to do this slow, and right, for me. He wanted to take me, badly. He loved me too much to do it.

"Oh...oh Daddy...there. Touch me...touch me please."

His hand moved from my back to my chest, kneading my breasts and caressing my nipples. Controlled, and just right, how I needed to be touched. I whimpered. It was the most sexual noise I'd ever made in front of my father and I was immediately embarrassed, but it turned him on, drove him to more. Did I really have this kind of power over him?

He stopped kissing me briefly, and looked me in the eyes. I think he was checking to see if I was all right. I had never fantasized about a more considerate lover. I knew that I would be his and his alone as long as he wanted. I had no power or will to resist him. Suddenly, and with exciting strength, he put both of his hands on my ass and lifted me like it was the easiest thing in the world. He set me down so I was facing away from him, my legs straddling his, then he put his left arm around me and pulled me close.

"Oh Daddy, you might make me cum just from doing things like that."

I said it without thinking. It was true and it probably shocked him but I was glad to be shocking. No more innocent Julia. I would be my father's little slut, his side piece, his mistress. I never wanted to replace Mom, but I could compliment her, maybe giving him things that she couldn't do or wouldn't do for him. There were things only a younger woman can make an older man feel, after all.

"Julia, if you can still walk straight after tonight, I will be disappointed in myself," he said firmly, with almost a growl in my voice. I was glad to be sitting in his lap because my legs got so weak that I probably would have fallen over had I been standing. "But I thought I'd start here."