A Simple Domestic Love Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here?" I said, confused, "Like the couch?"

"When you sat in my lap on Movie Night. I feel really dumb for not picking up on it, but I was too busy watching August get off on cuddling with your mother. Which was, admittedly, heartwarming. I think though, that you wanted to be there for a reason. Maybe you weren't even sure at the time, but I think you wanted to be in your Daddy's lap, with his hands on you, didn't you?"

I bit my lip. All I could do was nod. I was so wet by now that he had to have been able to feel it.

"Well then, you can watch the movie for a while," he whispered in my ear, softly, "You don't have to do anything. Yet."

I was very aware of his hand on my tummy. His cock pressing into my ass. Jesus that felt way too big. His breath on my neck. I felt much younger than I was, and more helpless. Just a little girl desperate for her Daddy to touch her...oh god...

My thoughts were interrupted as his left hand went under my shirt. He was less gentle this time, moving over my breasts, groping them. He wasn't hurting me, at all but it was more like he was...also taking what he needed from me. I lost focus for a while, but before I could adapt I felt his right hand on my thigh. I moaned, loudly. He didn't respond or move it, at first. When he did move it, he did it slowly. Agonizingly slowly. I wanted to grab his hand and jerk it upward towards my crotch. But I knew he was too strong for me. Didn't he know what that did to me? How much I needed his touch?

I realized that he did, and that he was teasing me...like he had teased Mom in the tent. Forcing me to build my anticipation. I was breathing hard by the time his hand touched the fabric of my shorts. And he stopped. The bastard!

"Daddy..." I whined, like I was much younger, "why are you...oh yes..."

He surprised me, again. Instead of moving slowly, his hand darted under the waistband of my shorts and was on my pussy. My wet pussy, tingling and pulsing like I had never felt it before. His hand was was warm and firm and oh god so agile. He stroked my labia, very gently, and moved up to my clitoris. He...he was like a goddamned clit whisperer. I moaned and ground back against his hand, and then ground my ass against his cock. He grunted, and pulled me closer so I was pressured from both sides.

"Yes Daddy...please touch me...touch me like I'm just your little...your little slut..."

I felt like I had no control over my words. I was really close to cumming. I felt dirty and turned on and also loved. I would be his little slut forever if he'd let me.

Then he moved his hand down and slipped a finger inside me, leaving his palm for me to grind against. I lost it.

"Oh fuck...yes Daddy...please...I'll be your good girl...your good slut...I'm cumming for you Daddy! For you!"

And I did. I moaned and groaned and thrashed in his lap, no escape from his loving, merciless hands. Eventually I sagged, limp. I'd never had an orgasm like that in my life. And it was just his hands. I noticed I was crying a little and worried that Dad...Daddy might think he hurt me. But he seemed to know that I was just overwhelmed.

He put his arms around me and held me close, shifting my body so that my right side was to him and my legs were up on the couch. I rested my head on his chest and whimpered. He just held me and stroked my hair.

"It's ok baby girl. Shh...you're safe. Just rest in my arms. I won't do anything else until you're ready."

I realized that he was still very hard, but had made no effort to fuck me yet. My illusions were gone. Whatever I thought of my body, he loved it, desired it, wanted it. That thought, more than anything else, made me weep with gratitude. He had accepted me as his lover but still loved me and protected me like I was his only daughter. It was everything I wanted and he hadn't even taken my virginity yet. I was, like my Mom and grandmother, his completely.

After a few minutes my breathing had relaxed. I was calm inside and out, even though I was still so turned on i couldn't really think straight. I knew what I needed and there was only one person who could give it to me.

"Daddy, will you please fuck me now? I...I really need your cock."

When I spoke it was almost in a little girl's voice. I didn't mean it to be. I was just so open and vulnerable to him. If he wanted to, he could have done any demeaning or degrading thing he wanted to me, and I would have let him do it, gladly. But he was my father, and my Daddy, and he loved me in both roles.

This time his breathing sped up. He made a noise that was somewhere between a grunt and a growl as he stood up, effortlessly carrying me in his arms. The movie played on as he carried me away from the living room. To my room, to my bed. To what I would come to think of as our wedding bed.

When we got there he tossed me down, gently but unceremoniously. I felt his want overcoming him. He looked down at me, expectantly. I smiled. I knew what my Daddy needed. I took my shirt off, slowly so my breasts sort of popped out at the end. I looked him in the eyes as I pulled off my shorts. Really I had to peel them off because the crotch was soaked. I lay back down and waited. I didn't wait for long.

Daddy took his clothes off in a slow fashion, a hungry smile on his face. I was, for the first time in my life, afraid of him. Well...not so much of him, but his lust. It was coming off of him like heat. And his cock. I still found it almost impossibly arousing. However, the last time I saw it was from far away, and it was seconds away from being inside Mom. Now it was so very close and I knew that it would only be satisfied with my tight, virgin cunt.

He saw my eyes and his smile became more warm and less frightening.

"Don't worry Julia, I'm not just going to thrust inside you hard and fuck you roughly. Not tonight anyway." He said with a wink. How could that idea be so terrifying and so arousing? "I'm going to get on top of you now, all right? And then I'm going to slowly enter you. I need you to tell me if it hurts or you want me to stop."

I nodded, feeling relieved. I didn't tell him that I wanted it to hurt and I knew that as soon as his cock touched me there was no way I would ever be able to ask my Daddy to stop. I was his little girl to love and to care for, but also his slut to use and punish how we wanted. I would be good at both for him.

He slowly got on top of me, letting his weight settle. I spread my legs for him, as far as they would go. I instinctively put my hand down and spread my labia as well. Then the head of his cock was there, at my slit. I whimpered.

"Please Daddy," I whispered hoarsely, "Your sluttly little girl needs your cock...please give it to me, Daddy."

That worked. He met my eyes, love and lust warring in his, as he pushed into me. Fuuuuuck. Oh fuck it was big. So much bigger than it looked. I bit my lip, clawed his back, and locked my legs around his, pulling him in. I was in pain but not too much. And I loved it. He kept pushing into me, mercilessly filling me. And then he was inside me completely.

He stopped. I knew that he did it to make sure that I was ready and that I was still OK. If I had said "no" or simply shook my head, he'd have stopped. I would never do that, even I were dying. I was satisfied for that Moment. My Daddy's cock inside my pussy felt more right than anything I had ever felt before. I would do anything for him. Anything. I moaned, deeply.

"I'm ready, Daddy. Make love to me, please..."

"I love you," He said simply as he started to move. The world beyond the bed disappeared.

Some people don't like missionary or find it boring. I love other positions, but for me it's special. I don't do it with anyone that I don't care for, deeply. This is because it's how my Daddy fucked me for the first time. It can never be anything but perfect for me.

He thrust in me again and again. Every thrust I ground back. It did hurt, but it was the kind of ache that I could never get enough of. My voice turned from the sweet girl my Daddy knew to the filthy little slut that I knew he needed.

"Fuck me...oh god...fuck your little slut...just like that...Daddy...fuck the little girl you made...please"

He told me he loved me but mostly grunted. I realized with satisfaction later that he was too turned on by his newfound little slut to even dirty talk. I would try very hard to make him that wild every time he was inside me.

"Fuck...Daddy...Daddy, you're going to make me cummm on your big fucking cock. Please...please Daddy, let your slutty little girl cum. Pleaseee...oh fuck oh..."

And I exploded. That's how it felt. I think I might have even passed out for a while. I still was dimly aware of Daddy pounding my pussy now, losing control, desperate for me. Still not too hard, restrained, loving. I worried that he might try to pull out, being unsure of whether I was on the pill. That wasn't happening. I moved my legs up and wrapped them around him, hard. That seemed to turn him on even more.

"Oh..oh fuck..baby. I'm going to cum...inside you if you don't..."

"Cum in me Daddy. Don't let your slut go unmarked. Fill me with your cum. Make me yours forever Daddy. I need it."

And then he was growling and grunting and cumming. My Daddy, cumming inside me. Filling me with the cum that made me. I felt so loved and perfect and beautiful covered in his sweat, filled with his sticky seed. I can't even describe how wonderful it was. I came one more time, this time unexpectedly, not as hard, but just as amazing.

Daddy went limp on me. I worried that he had maybe over strained himself (oh god did I just gave my Dad a heart attack with my pussy?) But then I realized that even then he was still keeping his full weight off of me. I loved him so much for everything he did for me. I told him, again and again as I kissed him on his face and neck.

"I love you, Daddy. I'm yours now. Your little baby girl is your little baby slut now." I laughed a little, "Now you need to give me your cock all the time, and your cum. I'll do whatever you want, whenever you want, however you want. I love you so much and in every way...please don't ever stop."

"I love you too, baby. You'll always be my little girl. Always. You've made me...so happy...so alive. I'm so lucky that you're mine."

I slept in his arms, safe and satisfied.

Later, naturally, he woke me up by eating me out, which it turns out he was ridiculously good at. Then he fucked me again, slower this time, and from behind. He told me this is how Mom and Grandmother liked it, and that was about the sexiest thing I'd ever heard. i felt like i was a part of something much bigger, and I understood why the women in my family didn't want to share him with the rest of the world. I was sore all over the next day, inside and out, like a new bride should be. It was the best night of my life.

--- August ---

I managed to drive the rest of the way to the restaurant and park without wrecking the car, somehow. I was all nerves. There is, I think, such a thing as too much anticipation. I got out of the car and opened the door for Mom, and she knew immediately that I was, again, freaking out.

"Relax," she said, taking my arm in hers as we walked across the parking lot, "Anticipation is for enjoyment, not fear. For example, you're probably afraid about pleasing me, but I know that my sensitive, caring son, would never fuck his mother without making her cum."

She said it so casually and laughed in a really wonderfully cheerful way. The way I loved to hear her laugh. I did relax a bit, and then I noticed that she held my arm a little tighter, crushing her breasts into it. She did know what she was doing, that was for sure.

As we waited to be seated, she casually held my hand. I pulled her chair out for her at the table, and noted that we had been seated in a far corner, where we had a little privacy and could look out and see the bay. I guess the greeter got the romantic vibe from us.

"She must think I'm just a cougar with her latest trophy cub," Mom said with a little smile.

"Aren't you?" I asked.

"Only if that's what you want, August," and then her smile disappeared, "I'm going to be serious for a minute, ok?"

I nodded, a little worried that I had done something wrong. I did not want to ruin this through being immature or inexperienced.

"Good. This is your first time. Its very, very important to me. If there's some way you need me to be, or to pretend to be. Or if you need me to do something specific to or for you, I'm fine with it. Even if you need to, um, hurt me a little. I don't want you to worry too much about me tonight. I...I find you very attractive in a similar but completely different way to your father. And I don't think I will have any difficulty enjoying myself no matter what you end up doing to me."

Well I mean her saying that nearly made me cum right there. How many surprises was I going to get tonight? I was already almost uncontrollably attracted to her, and she just basically offered to fulfill any fantasy, or do anything for me. That was almost too much. Fortunately, what I wanted, what I desperately needed was much simpler.

"Do you remember the day you came back from running? And I heard you crying and we hugged?"

She looked surprised by my answer but nodded.

"That's who I want. I want the incredibly sexy, kind, intelligent, and complicated woman who I only really saw that day. I want her so much that it kind of hurts to be this close to you without being able to hold you. So, uh, whatever it is you like or want to do or have done to you is what I want. I want you to show me the rest of you."

She had a flush on her cheek that came on as I was talking. I wondered if I had made her mad. It would be pretty typical of me.

"Well, that's a good start. You should know that saying that kind of thing to your mother during dinner is likely to make her very, very wet for you."

And then the server came, while my eyes were still big and my dick felt like it was going to burst out of my pants.

Mom ordered wine and then we both ordered our food. We'd been here before, it was easy. And I was hungry for more than seafood so I didn't want to be here for too long. Even as the server took our orders, I felt Mom's foot moving up and down my calf. She reached out and grabbed my hand as soon as the server left. It was like she couldn't help herself from touching me. It was making me crazy but I wouldn't have stopped it for the world.

There was a Moment of worry in her eyes. It passed quickly, but I caught it.

"What's wrong, Mom?" I wasn't letting anything get in the way of Mom's happiness tonight.

She smiled at me.

"Its nothing. I just...I just wish that your father had given me a little warning so I could have gotten more, um, dressed up. Everything I'm wearing is a little more prosaic than I would like. Special presents deserve special wrapping."

I'd seen how Mom and Dad dressed on actual romantic dates. I had enough trouble concentrating now, I don't know what I would do with her in a low cut slinky black dress. Besides, she was already devastatingly sexy in her "normal" clothes.

She was in jeans, that left nothing to the imagination, showing ever subtle curve of her fantastic ass. Her blouse was black and pretty normal, but somewhere on the way over she had unbuttoned the top few buttons, showing just a hint of cleavage and matching lace bra. And then there was her choker. She wore it around the house mostly, not always, but always did on special occasions with Dad. Come to think of it, it was really more of a collar. She was absent mindedly playing with it now.

"Does it have to do with the collar, Mom?"

Her mouth made an "o" of surprise. And then she smiled at me, kind of mysteriously. She took the collar off and put it in her purse.

"I know your father didn't tell you about this. Not yet anyway. It's a very special symbol of my love for him and his for me. Some things get passed down from mother to daughter. I was wondering if I should have given it to Julia, but I don't think this is the time, yet. This is...this is very important to me. I'm not going to wear it when we're together tonight but...I'm not going to feel right without it."

"I'm glad. I told Dad I never wanted to come between you two. I meant it."

She smiled again.

"Who knows, maybe one day you'll be giving a collar to a lucky girl...or even me."

I didn't exactly follow what the collar meant, but I understood that it bound Dad to her at least as much as her to him. She hadn't been with anyone but him in a long time. It was natural for her to think about this even if Dad was one-hundred percent fine with us sleeping together.

"You know...what you said earlier, it goes for you too. If you don't feel comfortable..." I just let it trail off. I didn't want her to back out, but I loved her. Really loved her. And that meant caring about what she wanted more than what I did. I could be mature, when I tried.

She smiled widely, running her finger down my arm.

"You're not getting away from me. Your virginity belongs to me, mister. In fact, I may need to mark you a little, to keep thirsty little girls away from my good boy."

She said it all in a friendly tone, but she seemed very serious about taking me earlier. And the way she said "good boy" sent a shiver down my spine. This whole evening was getting pretty ASMR, honestly.

After Mom had a glass of wine and we'd finished eating, we sat there, flirting, and just talking about all kinds of things. I made her laugh again and again with dumb jokes and obvious double entendre. And then, feeling very brave, I leaned over and kissed her. On the neck first, making her gasp as I nipped her, then the ear, and finally on her mouth. This kiss was long and intense. Mom responded to me and returned my lust. Then it was over, and we were close, staring into each other's eyes.

"Let's go," She said simply, leaving enough cash on the table to cover the bill and a great tip. I noticed the eyes of several people on us as we left. It was clear that more than a few men wished they were me and, to my surprise, I noticed some women looked wistfully at me, most of them much older than I was. Huh. I'd have to tell Dad that I was apparently cougar-bait. He'd get a kick out of that.

When we got to the hotel, Mom insisted on doing the talking, given that I was barely an adult. I was happy to do so. The woman checking us in looked at us like she was trying to figure our relationship out. When asked about number of beds, Mom just said "Oh, my boy gets lonely when he sleeps alone. We just need a single King size." The look on the clerk's face was hilarious.

We giggled on the elevator, kissing and laughing. I finally grabbed my Mom's ass. Really grabbed it, felt its softness, its firmness. I pulled her to me, into another intense kiss. She whimpered and broke off the kiss as the door opened to her floor.

"Good boy," she said as she swayed out. She knew I was watching her hungrily. I was getting a sense of her too, and I was sure that the way I had just touched her had made her very excited. I wondered if Dad was telling the truth about spanking her. I guess I'd have to find out.

We reached the door and Mom handed me the key and turned with ehr back to it. She began to kiss my neck and oh fuck. Fuck, she grabbed my cock. She was giggling like a schoolgirl as I tried and failed to get the door open. On the fourth try, we made it in.

We kissed and fondled our way across the room, Mom pulling my shirt up and then kissing my stomach and chest while i took it off the rest of the way. She kissed and nipped my nipples as she started working on my belt buckle. She pushed me gently on my back and pulled my shoes off. My pants and boxers came next. I was totally naked in front of her, while she was still clothed. My cock was as hard as it had ever been, and it was dripping already. I knew I wouldn't last very long...but I also knew that I'd be back in action pretty quickly.