A Simple Domestic Love Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want Mommy to take the edge off, baby?" She spoke in a voice I hadn't heard before. It was breathy and I could tell that she was very, very aroused. All from seeing her son, hard and ready for her.

"Fuck, yes. I...I want to last longer when I'm inside you for the first time."

"Good boy," she said, easily pulling her top and her jeans off. She left her lacey black bra and panties on as she got into bed with me. We met and kissed and I undid her bra with a little difficulty. Finally I felt her breasts pressed against my chest, and I pushed her down and kissed them, kneaded them, suckled on them. Mom whimpered and gasped and moaned, but eventually she pushed me off, onto my back again.

"I'm glad you love your Mommy's breasts. I was a little worried they wouldn't stand up to, for example, Tara's."

Mom was so possessive of me and I loved it. I'd never experienced being desired like this.

"Mom, they're literally the most gorgeous breasts that I've ever seen...oh fuck"

Mom had positioned herself quickly, and before I could finish my thought, my cock was in her eager and willing mouth. She looked me in the eyes as she moved up and down on my shaft, only breaking eye contact when she got seriously into it. It felt so good, so amazing. I'd had this once before, and I'd loved it but Mom knew what she was doing. She used her tongue properly while her hand jacked me and I was unable to do anything but moan. Then she started to deep throat me. She drove down once and held it, my cock entering her throat, where I could feel it gasping me. Again, and again. Broken up with regular head. It felt amazing. I saw that her eyes were watering and she was suppressing her gag reflex and I loved her so much for it.

She stopped, looked me in the eye and said in an mock-innocent voice, "I want to taste my baby boy's cum. Can I have it please?"

Then she started again, moving fast, my cock in her warm wetness. My hands finally found her head, my fingers entwined in her hair. I thought she might not like that but she seemed to move faster. I pushed her down on my cock trying to get her to take me deeper. I wasn't doing it to hurt or dominate her, I just...I needed to be deeper in her mouth. She let me. This was so like her, no resistance. She just let her son use her mouth and she went how and where I wanted. Her gagging noises increased and I felt my orgasm building.

"Mom, I'm cumming oh fuck I'm..."

And then I did. I felt bad for giving her no time to get it out of her mouth but she seemed to prefer to swallow. She made sure to keep it in her mouth, sucking every last drop out of me, even when some spilled out of the side of her mouth because she had to breathe. Once I was done she looked me in the eye and scooped the cum off of her chin with her finger, licking it off like it was the most delicious thing she'd ever tasted. I still think of that sometimes when I'm jerking off.

"I love you," was all I was able to get out. It didn't seem like enough. I mean, she was my mother, but also the woman of my dreams in every way. Her mind, her appearance, her sensuality. And I would die for her. I don't think she'd like me saying that, but it's true.

"I love you too, hon," she said, moving up into my arms. I kissed her, deeply. I didn't mind tasting myself on her lips. She giggled a little, then cuddled into my chest and kept talking.

"I love how much bigger you are than me. How you're so young but yet completely your own person. How creative and kind you are. How you dote on me and...and how protective you are of me. We made you with such love, and now I get to feel you inside of me again. You don't know how happy this makes me, truly."

"I'm going to want you, Mom. All the time now."

"I hoped you'd say that. I still want and need to be available to your father. Do you mind sharing me?"

"I only want you if I share you with Dad. That was a big part of what bothered me about my attraction to you. I felt like I was betraying his trust and yours in different ways."

"I'm glad. I'll make sure that you stay satisfied...even if I do end up being a bit worn out."

She laughed. I could tell that she delighted at being the focus of sexual attention from two men, one her long-time love and one her young paramour. I decided to be a bit bolder.

"Hm. Maybe I could convince Dad to, uh, share you at the same time as me? If that's something you would like."

She grew very flushed at that thought and bit her lip.

"Oh my. I don't...I don't know. I think I would enjoy it a great deal but...but I don't want things to be strange for you."

"I think Dad and I are alike enough that we both would love to make you happy. It would just be a...bonding experience." I laughed.

"Wow. You're making your mother feel...well...like a much younger, more desirable woman tonight. And that is a lovely gift."

"Well, you should feel that desirable. Every man in that restaurant wanted to be me tonight. I know how lucky I am. You're right. I don't want to be with a little girl. You're the most sexy woman I've ever met."

I could tell that she was very turned on at this point, so I kissed her. I kissed her mouth, then her neck, her beautiful breasts and her belly. How was her belly that sexy? Then I moved down, hooked my thumbs in her panties, and pulled them off slowly. Finally, I was seeing where I came from.

Huh, I guess she wasn't a natural blonde after all. I wasn't disappointed. She looked, so sexy and wet. And so open to me. She had opened her legs for me so I could more easily reach her.

I looked up at her and she was looking at me, breathing hard and shallow, lips slightly parted.

"Do...do you need me to show you h...ooooh fuck oh god."

I waited until she was halfway done with her sentence to start. I figured turnabout's fair play. I gently lapped between her lips and then moved up and very carefully teased her clit. I stopped long enough to say:

"Tell me if I'm doing anything wrong or move my head. I don't mind. But I like to learn by doing." And then I went back to work, focussing more on the clitoris this time, but still very gently.

"God...how do you...know me...so well. Fuck...like that, baby. You're such a good boy, eating your Mommy out like this..."

I made a mental note to thank Tara for her impromptu lessons. They were really paying off. I took my time, savoring every part of her. Her scent was clean and drove me wild, I could feel myself getting hard again already. Her taste was musky and pure. I honestly wouldn't have any problem with going down on my Mom every day. Maybe it could be part of our new breakfast routine? I started to really work the clit now.

"August...oh...I love you baby. Mommy loves you...so much...she loves her good, giving boy...oh fuck I'm close."

That was my cue to slip in the fingers, gently, and probe for her g-spot. It should be...right...about...there.

"Oh god, August, you're making your Mommy cummmmm..."

Her back arched, her legs clamped on the side of my head, she ground her pelvis against my face. Her moans were so loud I figured it was likely there would be at least one complaint to the front desk. I was proud and happy to have made her cum that hard. She finally looked down at me, panting like a bitch in heat. I looked back, smiling, my face wet with her juices.

Like she did a little while ago, I moved back up her body and kissed her, so she could taste herself on my tongue. She put her hand in my hair and grasped it tight this time. Partly I felt it was with more desire but also the intensity of her love. Oddly, i felt close to Dad at that time. I began to understand that he had entrusted me with Mom's heart. That she doesn't give that easily and that I needed to be careful with it, and cherish her like he did. I internally vowed to do my best.

We just cuddled together in the dark for a little while, our hands exploring each other. Eventually I had an awful thought.

"Fuck," I said. "We've just got the summer...and then I'm leaving."

"I know. I'll make it your best summer though. I can still visit you, of course. And you should, naturally, date."

She said the last bit as if had just swallowed something bitter.

"I, um, don't have to date, you know. I'm fully capable of being true to you."

She gave me that stunning smile that apparently she reserved for lovers.

"No. It's the right thing for you to do. Go have a good time and sleep around a bit. I mean, if you want. Your father would be very disappointed in me if I restricted you. And you never know when you'll meet the one."

I was surprised at this but I guess I shouldn't have been. She had never failed to put my needs above here's my entire life. I bet Julia would get a similar speech. She dated more than I did but was probably the most monogamous girl I'd ever met. She would be very resistant to anything she saw as betraying him. I always suspected that I'd end up in some poly artist commune in New York or something. It turns out I kind of had one at home. Huh.

She was laying on her back now, looking up at me while I leaned on my arm. Her eyes were bright, and had that hunger come over them again. I was glad for it, I'd had enough of a rest and my cock was very much ready to be inside her. In the Moment I found I didn't care very much about losing my virginity, but I did want the woman I was with very, very much. I did a lot of growing up that night.

I leaned in and started kissing her slowly. When she responded I pulled back a little. She reached out to hold me and I grasped her wrists easily, keeping her from doing so. Instead of bothering her, it just made her kisses more intense and her struggles more fierce. I pulled her up to her knees with me and released her wrists briefly, before holding her close again. I whispered in her ear.

"Did you ever consider that being as strong and tall as I am, I could do whatever I wanted to you and there would be nothing you could do to stop me?"

When she responded, her voice was quavering. I'd never done that to a woman before.

"Y...yes, love. It's all I've thought about since we were at dinner. Please use me...I'm yours...oh fuck."

I reached down and felt how wet she was. She gasped as I spun her around, putting her on her hands and knees facing away from me. I finally understood how she needed to be fucked, and I had decided that was exactly what I was going to do, but my own way.

"I love you so much. I need you to understand it. So I'm going to make you cum the way I think you love it."

"I do understand that you love me...fuck...oh...god. Unh...like that, please."

I let her get about halfway through her first sentence and then I spanked her, hard. It was a bit of a risk but I didn't think Dad would lie about this. He didn't. As soon as the first one landed her whole demeanor changed. She cried out, begged for more. She arched her back more and her head dropped a little.

I continued to spank her. I wanted to be gentle but I knew that wasn't what she needed. So I was ruthless. Slightly increasing the intensity with each impact. Her moans grew louder and I knew that she was crying a little. Her head dropped until it rested on the surface of the bed.

"I love you Mom. You're doing so well. Do you want me to fuck you now?"

My voice was gentle and soothing, in contrast with my actions. She nodded and whimpered. By this point her cunt was drenched and her ass was bright red. She'd have trouble sitting tomorrow. And she was completely ready for me.

I pushed into her gently. I had never been inside a woman before but even then I knew that she was tight. I had to go slow, which also seems to prolong her pleasure.

"Oh god. Please fuck your Mommy. Please, baby. She...I need my son's cock...so badly."

I wasn't going to pretend that didn't turn me on and I started moving. Slowly, but firmly, almost harshly. Until I had built up a pounding rhythm that made her whimper and moan at each thrust.

"Oh fuck...yes...bruise me. I love you. Oh fuck. Like that, baby, just like that."

I kept it up in relative silence, except for my grunts of effort and moans when I almost couldn't stand the pleasure of my mother's cunt mixed with the filthy things she said. I could tell that she needed to cum again but she wanted to be sure that I came hard too, even if she did not. I wouldn't allow that. I sped up and increased the intensity. She cried out.

"God...oh god...I love you. I love you so much. I need...I need to feel your cum in me. Don't worry about pulling out. Just fill me, please. Make me yours...I'll be a good mother and a good whore for you."

Fuck. I was close. So close. I couldn't take much more of this.

"Baby...I'm cumming...oh god please cum...fill your Mommy with your seed...fuck...yes, yes, yes, yessss"

And I felt her spasm around my dick. The first time I'd ever made a woman cum on my cock. The first time I'd fucked my Mom. I began to cum as well, harder than anything I'd ever experienced before. Even better than when she'd deep throated me earlier.

"I love you." was all I got out before fore I rolled off of her and collapsed. I had really worked myself out, held nothing back. Mom was on me very quickly, cuddling me, kissing my face, telling me how much she loved me and how good I was for my first time. She desperately needed contact with me, I suspected that was how she was after sex. I was happy to give it to her. We got under the covers and cuddled together, not talking just occaisonally kissing and nuzzling. I fell asleep more satisfied than I'd ever been. It was the best night of my life.

--- Dad - Four Years Later ---

"Don't worry, Mom we'll text you when we land."

Julia rolled her eyes at me as August, for must have seemed to be the eighth time, reassured Becky that her precious children would tell her when they had safely arrived. I smiled but I didn't mind. If Becky hadn't done it, I probably would have. Julia and August took their luggage from the back and began to wheel it into the airport, chatting happily.

"Have fun you two! Wait, shit. Julia! Hang on a second."

Becky got out of the car and chased Julia down. We'd decided that she should have the collar now, given what we suspected. But we also decided to give it to her at the last minute because we didn't want to embarass or pressure her any. It was just a...nice thing for her to have, was how Becky would present it.

I saw Becky and Julia talking for a second, the former handing the latter a small, plain box. Julia took it and put her hand to her mouth. Evidently after our conversations she really did understand the importance. She hugged Mom briefly and then chased after August who was already checking his bags.

I waited until my wife was in the car to drive from the curb. She had some tears in her eyes and I put my hand on her leg in what I hoped was a reassuring manner. She looked at me and smiled. It was a happy smile.

"Do you think they're going to do it?" I asked her. I was still unsure. Since they had both graduated things had definitely been different between them. They'd both matured significantly and had a lot of new experiences. They were still best friends and loved hanging out together but there was a definite tension in the air. They hugged more and and were more sensitive about physical contact. Becky and I walked in on them watching TV the other day and they were basically cuddling. Not all that weird for them except they immediately separated when we came into the room. All that could however be explained by the extreme amount of sex everyone had been having since they had gotten home, however. Not that either me or Becky would have minded August and Julia making love, quite the opposite, but we all did our best not to stoke jealousy in our strange and wonderful family.

"I can't believe that you don't see it," Becky said, "You normally catch these things faster than I do. They may not know it, but I did as soon as I heard that their mutual friend had invited them to her wedding in the caribbean and they decided to share a room to 'save money'. They're going to be at a romantic event at a romantic place. They're clearly more and more attracted to each other, and they know that we're brother and sister and are still happily married after all these years. I'm pretty sure Julia is already in love and worrying that August might find someone else before she confesses to him, while August is already more understanding and protective of her so he's on his way. It's going to happen, the question is only how long they hold out."

Once again I was reminded of how smart my wife and little sister was.

"I think you're right. I hope its early so they get some quality time in. Oh, hey," I said with false casualness, "I left something in the glove compartment. Can you get it for me?"

Becky saw straight through my obvious deception but smiled and obliged me. She took a small, long box out, wrapped with a bow. She looked at me expectantly.

"Did you really think I'd let you walk around thinking that I'd forgotten about you? You're still mine. Open it."

Her eyebrows raised but again, she obeyed. What was inside, in my mind, suited her even better than Mom's collar. It was a thin, black velvet choker with a tiny lock charm on it, set with a single sapphire. It was, like her, petit, beautiful, and held promises of many sensual delights.

She inhaled sharply and reached for it, then thought better of it and closed the box.

"Will...will you put it on me when we get home?"

Her voice had that breathy quality to it that it got when she was very aroused and ready to submit to me. I nodded, smiled at her and was again grateful for my family. For the way we stayed together and kept each other's secrets and trust. And most of all for the way we managed to love each other unconditionally. Seeing August and Julia embark on this new phase was bittersweet, to be sure, but something we had hoped for. Some family traditions just seemed to get better with age.

And, to be honest, both Becky and I really couldn't wait to have some grandchildren running around.