A Sister's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know that you do, baby. Over the last few years, we've tried to make due with my broken body and dirty talk, but I won't ever orgasm again. Or even if my body somehow does, I'll never feel it. And it's not like I can do much for you in my state except talk."

Quite honestly, I was mesmerized by this situation. Mom using dirty talk would have been surprising in itself, but it was nearly impossible for me to even imagine these two trying to, as she said, "make due with (her) broken body." Did they plop Mom on the bed and Dad fuck her? I didn't know whether or not she got any "happy time" feelings from sex anymore, but it certainly didn't sound that way. And with her struggles with holding objects, I couldn't imagine she could give him a half-decent handjob, let alone a blowjob with her limited mobility. But why were they talking about sex then?

Finally, she filled in the rest of the blanks.

"I think it's time for you to have a lover."

Holy fucking shitballs, was this for real? Was Mom telling Dad to go get some sex on the side? A little bit of strange?

"Sweetie, we've talked about this. A lot. It's just not something I'm interested in," Dad replied. After a few moments, he continued, "I married you. Through sickness and in health."

"And I appreciate that, Frank," she said. "But let's be honest - you also didn't sign up for all of this. You've been amazing through it all supporting Penny and trying to keep Rowan in line along with taking care of me. I love you and will always love you, but I can't be selfish. You have needs. Needs I cannot do much for."

"I'm not some horny teenager, baby. I don't need sex with random women. I need you."

"And you will never lose me. But it's okay for you to want sex, honey. I wish I could give you it."

It was crazy. I felt bad for both of them despite my own issues with Mom. But I also had an inkling of a terrible idea that would consume me. I needed only a catalyst. And that's when Mom provided it.

"Listen, Frank," she said. "I've already taken the first step for you."

"What do you mean?"

"Have you ever heard of Hush Flings?" she asked. "It's a website where you seek out a quiet sexual connection. It's kind of like Ashley Madison, though not specifically geared to people in relationships. It's also a bit less crude than some of the other dating apps out there."

Dad asked, "And why are you telling me this?"

"I signed you up yesterday while you were at work." Dad started up with his objections, but Mom wouldn't listen. "I understand it was a bit underhanded to go behind your back, but frankly, you weren't going to do it otherwise. I wrote down the information here. Change the password if you want. I'm okay with it. I trust you. But I also know you need some fun, Frank. Most of the women on there are looking for the same thing you need - a short-term sex companion. I love you. I want you to be happy. And I know, regardless of your best intentions here, that if you refuse to have sex, you will not be as happy as you could be. I want more for you."

Dad replied that he would think about it and I slipped away, quietly going to my room. Immediately, I checked out the Hush Flings website. And that's when all the pieces came together for me to put into action something that could would ruin this family by taking Perfect Penny off her Perfect Pedestal and get back at Dad for never sticking up for me while also taking away Mom's pride and joy - her never-can-do-wrong daughter.

I immediately asked myself if I really wanted to do this.

You're Goddamn right I did.

-----------------------------------

I had never been so excited about a project. I spent the evening writing down a step-by-step approach to putting together everything I wanted. I priced the equipment I needed. I was fucking ready for the most fucked-up endeavor of my life to start. One more variable needed to be put in place, though. I had to convince Penny to go with Hush Flings.

That proved to be a little easier than expected, but as the saying goes, timing is everything. On Instagram that particular evening, a few pictures from a party at the lake were posted. Both Penny and I had friends at that party so we each saw a couple of bikini-clad ladies kissing Hank's cheeks. We also saw one grinding on him during a video of everyone dancing and having fun. In a weird fit of solidarity, both of us were a bit jealous at seeing some bitches hanging all over the boy we wanted. Of course, Penny was a bit more emotional. I simply sent a Snap Hank's way telling him that he looked like he was ready to start having fun again and reminding him I was available. He replied that he was definitely thinking about it with a winky face emoji. Meh, not a declaration of love or even lust, but I'll take it.

Penny's door was closed so I politely knocked before barging in. Her laptop was open and she had obviously been crying. Pretending I was going out to get some food and had entered to ask her if she wanted some, I quickly followed that up by querying what was wrong.

"Take a look!" she sobbed. Fucking bitch probably thought I wasn't classy enough to have friends that hung out with her friends. The pictures were the exact same that I had seen just minutes ago, but I acted surprised. "I know! He's just moving on as if we hadn't just broken up!"

To be fair, it had already been nearly a month by this point, but whatever she needed to tell herself.

While I have strong hate in my heart for Penny, I also know how to deal with her. For such a smart person, when it comes to emotions and dealing with people, she's incredibly simple. Sometimes, you need to go the encouragement route to manipulate her into the right situation, but when she was like this, you had to step in and be the authority figure. So, I did just that. Reaching over, I closed the laptop, startling my sister who literally jumped.

"Listen, Penny, you know I love when things don't go your way, but if you're going to cry your eyes out, it takes away all the fucking fun!" Not entirely true - it was still a bit fun. "Look at me. You need to start to move on. Even if you want Hank back, he doesn't want this sad excuse of a girl you are right now. He wants the hot chick with all the curves."

"He doesn't want me, Rowan," she replied helplessly. "He won't return my phone calls. He won't text me back. The other day, I went to his place and tried to talk to him, but he told me to leave."

I rolled my eyes. "Because you're being pathetic right now!" I considered slapping her, but knew I might enjoy that too much and for this to work, I couldn't look like I was enjoying it. "Nobody wants the sad bitch binging Real Housewives and eating entirely too many Skittles. That's not attractive."

Like I hurt her feelings, she closed the bag of Skittles and put them on the nightstand. Looking back up at me, she asked, "What do I do? How do you deal with your many failures with men?"

Seriously, I almost slapped her. Check that - it would have been a punch. Right to that perfect nose, which would explode in a sea of red blood.

Fucking hell, maybe I do need to consider therapy.

"Penny, it's simple." Sitting down next to her, I said in a friendly voice, "You need to go get yours. Haven't you ever heard that the best way to get over a guy is to get under a new one?"

She gawked at me like I was speaking a foreign language. "Rowan, that's not what I want. I want Henry!"

"Okay, fair enough, but the idea is pretty much the same. You need to get over this rejection so you can return to the Penny the Princess role that I hate so much. Once you return to your regular self, maybe 'Henry' will notice you again. And, if you do as Lyssa told you and get some dick, you can get over your sexual hang-ups and give Henry a piece of what he has been pining for."

I let her think about things a bit. I was grateful that Lyssa had already planted the seed in Penny's mind because without it, I may have not been able to get very far with my sister. She was a stubborn cunt from time-to-time. But after a few minutes, she said, "Okay...what should I do?"

Restraining my excitement, I told her I would do some research and think about things. This was completely strategic because I already knew what I was going to do, but I couldn't look like I had some big plan to throw at her. That would have made her suspicious of me. Instead, I had to act as if I was doing research when I opened two accounts at Hush Flings over the next few days instead. Finding Penny's account would be simple as I would be helping her start it. But finding Dad's account was going to take some effort.

First thing's first, under the ruse of doing some birthday shopping for Aunt Mary's upcoming 50th birthday, I got some extra cash from the parents. With that, I bought four things - two burner cell phones and two pre-loaded debit cards. I would need to keep adding money to the latter in order to pay for the former along with a pair of Hush Flings accounts at $19.99 a month, but getting money out of my parents has never been that difficult. And yes, I know, that makes me sound like a spoiled cunt, but to be fair, they just gave me money because they didn't know what else to do with me. You might wonder why I don't have a job. Well, let's say management at my last employer didn't appreciate my creativity when it came to making my own schedule.

First off, I made an account for the "Penny" side of this plan named Jasmine. It was a nod to Penny's favorite film growing up. I scoured the internet, trying to find a picture of a Penny stand-in and eventually settled on some Icelandic chick who really should consider how many pics are freely available to complete strangers on her Facebook. She had a few "risque" photos mixed in, which showed her face along with a strap on her dress pushed off the shoulder or of her dressed in a bikini top. Her boobs might have been smaller than Penny's, but they were close enough for her to resemble my sister. Thanks for your help, Viktoria.

Because I am a forward-thinker, I completed the rest of the profile with things that were very close to what Penny might answer. The reason was insanely easy - if these two started to message one another like I hoped they would, I needed to push consistency and a genuine person behind the account. If I really "sluttied" up the fake profile for Penny while her flirts were a bit more innocent, it might alert Dad that something was up. Was I thinking too much about this? Possibly, but at this point, I was committed to this ruse. And while my work ethic has never been as awarded as my sister's, when I set my mind to something, I can be pretty damn creative.

In the end, I had a perfect fake profile. My next step was to find Dad. That took a frustrating three hours where I was nearly convinced that Dad had already deleted his account and I would have to settle for catfishing my sister, but I got a little lucky. A notification popped up that said, "See New Hunks In Your Area." Seven profiles loaded and there was Dad near the bottom. Clicking his profile, I read through Mom's fairly vanilla additions. She indicated that Dad was looking for a FWB, filled out the rest of the options including that Dad wasn't interested in a girl who smokes or does drugs, and at the bottom, she left this description: Married gentleman in sexless marriage looking for a potential long-term friend with benefits.

I nearly laughed. The good thing is that being so up-front in the profile would probably limit the amount of messages he got. The profile picture was of Dad from a trip to the lake a year or so before Mom's accident. The funny thing is that it was a family photo. Mom cropped herself and us kids out of the picture and she also blurred his face. Was she trying to not get him any hits? I mean, it wasn't a bad picture of Dad. His hair was wet, he had a good tan at the time, and his chest both gave the viewer a look at someone who worked out and had a nice bit of chest hair to boot. Though, in the years since, he has worked out a bit less and doesn't maintain a good tan. To be fair, taking care of a paraplegic wife doesn't give you quite as much time to look your best.

For several minutes, I prepped a response. I needed it to sound more like what Penny would say versus what I would say if I was just looking to get laid. But how does someone sound if they are thinking of losing their virginity to a rando online, but also don't know how to flirt dirty? That's not my wheelhouse. If it had been me, I would have told someone who looked like Dad that, "You look all wet in your picture. I wonder if I'll get all wet when you show me more." Erasing that comment because it was clearly not something Penny would say, I simply said, "Hey, you look great. Wanna chat?" I hated myself for sending it mainly because it sounded like something a bot would say, but I hoped Dad would take the bait. Meanwhile, I started a second profile based almost completely on Dad's profile. Again, I went image searching to find the perfect Dad stand-in. Once found - some Canadian guy named Lance - I put together a profile for Bradley. His friends probably call him Brad, but Penny never would. I removed the crap about being married and instead made him a widower.

Finally, I was ready to convince Penny to try Hush Flings. Luckily for me, at this point, I think she was willing to try anything. We filled out her profile and I was able to convince her to set her DMs to closed for non-friends. That meant she would have to send the first DM or befriend a guy on here in order for him to message her. That would give me some buffer time to try to reel her in. We then looked at some local profiles. I patted myself on the back for being so smart to shed a few years off the profile I did for Bradley in order to make him five years younger than Dad. That way, when we searched for possible matches, I was able to keep Dad from showing up by only using men younger than 45. Dad's 46.

She made a few comments about this guy and that guy. Luckily, most of the men on there just looked old so pushing her into being interested in Bradley was a bit easier than I anticipated, even though she did say, "he looks a little like Dad." That was the idea, honey, though I disagreed and said he was hot while Dad was blah.

"Shoot," she said. "Lyssa will be here soon to pick me up."

"Okay, how about we send a message to this Bradley guy? A first step?"

Getting up, she started to disrobe to get dressed for the evening. Trying not to let my eyes fall to her bra-covered breasts that I both hated and envied, I saw her think about things for a moment before saying, "Okay, fine. Tell him he looks very handsome and see if he wants to chat."

I nearly laughed and did as she asked, sending a message to my fake account. It had been a lot of mundane work, but the bait had been set. Now to make these two unwittingly looking forward to fucking one another.

-------------------------------

For almost a week, I was stalled by a father who didn't seem willing to play. Day-after-day, I stared at him with venom in my eyes. A few times, he asked what was wrong and I had to pretend everything was okay, but a loud voice yelled in my head for him to check his Goddam messages! I didn't want to respond to Penny's message without first getting Dad involved because working two different threads was too difficult. My idea was to mostly pass their messages back-and-forth with very little editing unless it was needed. But that required responses and we were at a standstill. I was nearing my wit's end and had resigned myself once again to potentially needing to just play the catfish angle on Penny alone, though my heart wasn't in it. I had this great plan and they were ruining it.

By chance, I checked Hush Flings under my Jasmine account and saw that he finally logged in for the first time. Okay, it wasn't by chance because I had checked his profile over-and-over throughout the days. Each time, I had grown angry seeing that he hadn't logged in since the day the account was created. Meanwhile, I was damn sure Penny was getting a ton of friend requests. I was running out of time and if I waited much longer, my amazing idea would likely waste away and along with it, the money I spent setting everything up.

Finally, I got a message notification. It was from Dad's account. Not willing to pursue this anymore without confirmation I was actually talking to my father, I went downstairs to make sure it wasn't Mom pulling the strings. She was in the living room watching NCIS while Dad was in his recliner nearby. His laptop was on and I got a glimpse of the Hush Flings website before he pulled down the display to say "hi" to me. Returning the greeting, I grabbed water from the fridge and went back upstairs.

Sitting back down, I opened the Hush Flings app on my phone while still having it open on my laptop. Logging into my Bradley account on my phone, I smiled and said softly, to no one else, "Okay, Jasmine and Brad, let's work our magic."

Dad's response made me chuckle. "Hey!!!!" Four exclamation points? Really, Dad? I cut that down to one and sent a greeting to Penny along with a second message, "Oh, wow, you look absolutely stunning!" Back to the waiting game. It's annoying to wait for someone to respond to a message. Try having to wait for both sides of the conversation.

It took several minutes, but finally, Penny messaged Lance and both her and Dad stayed in a good rhythm the rest of the day - with my help as needed. Dad tried to explain to Jasmine about his wife's condition, which I turned into a bit of an explanation about how Brad had lost his wife a few years before and was really nervous about getting into the dating scene so he figured he'd start slow with a friend with benefits and then see where it went from there. After all, we all have needs. I added a winky face. Penny was a little more reserved, which was good because I didn't have to alter too many of her responses. She mentioned a long-time boyfriend and just getting out of a relationship. She gave Dad and me a winking emoji of her own when she said, "I figured I'm done with boys my own age for a little while. Maybe give real men a shot instead. ;)"

Watching the two check their phones over and over during dinner to see if there was a new response was comical. They were quickly bonding and that shouldn't be too surprising. After all, they share some DNA.

This was almost going to be too easy.

-------------------------

Over the next several days, Dad and Penny's relationship online began to flourish. They were both keeping it kind of slow and getting to know one another. Occasionally, as I relayed messages, I'd edit some information out that might raise their suspicions, but for the most part, they got the word-for-word response they thought was coming from Bradley or Jasmine. I had hoped they would immediately jump to a sexual rendezvous, but things were moving too slowly for that.

But that didn't mean the flirts weren't increasing. Both appeared to be getting some enjoyment out of their age difference with "Bradley" explaining to Penny that he'd have to teach her a thing or two while "Jasmine" playfully wondered if Dad could even keep up with her in his advanced age. They talked about how they liked to be kissed and touched, though both tip-toed around the subject, each seemingly afraid to take their banter into a very sexual place. It was frustrating in a way, but kind of cute. I almost forgot that I was going to embarrass these two people in the end as their online kinship blossomed.

Surprisingly, it was Penny that took the next step. It had been about a week-and-a-half of flirts and sharing a lot of somewhat edited biographical facts. I wondered if Dad was going too slow and potentially falling into the "friend zone" when Penny mentioned that she had bought something new to wear if "Bradley" wanted to see. I had been preparing for picture sharing by looking for body pics, sans faces, that could potentially belong to the pictures I had stolen for my two catfish accounts. I also improved my skills at cropping pics in case one of them sent a pic I could use, but needed to remove their faces or anything else that was recognizable. Again, I went fully into this project.

123456...9