A Sister's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bit of a tangent - through this whole thing, I was surprised by something. Penny never told "Bradley" that she was a virgin. Not once. I guess she didn't want to have to deal with that as part of the conversation. or maybe she was embarrassed.

We had the place, the time, and the stranger. But fortune wasn't done with me just yet. Penny wanted my help setting up everything else. That included going with her to buy new lingerie - a pair of matching black lacy bra and thong panties. It included a trip to the sex shop for some flavored lubes and a vibrator - something she didn't have and wondered if he might interested in watching her play with. And it also included trips for a waxing and a pedicure. I got both as well. It was the least she could do for all my help, she said. I wasn't complaining.

Thursday came and both sent messages about how they couldn't wait to see one another later that evening.

I did have one hang-up. Dad making plans to be out that evening - the cover story was that he was going to go play cards with his buds - also meant that someone would need to be with Mom. Not a word was said as Penny announced she had made plans for the evening. So, Mom's eyes went to me and the expectation was clear. I was her babysitter for the evening. I threw a tantrum, which got me nowhere unsurprisingly. But then Penny said she needed my help and Mom relented, saying she would have a few friends come over for movies and a "girl's night in." Oh, you're so clever, Mom.

Penny wasn't just throwing me a bone - she needed my help. And honestly, it only made my plans easier. We left for the hotel that afternoon and arrived with her supplies, including an overnight bag and a plastic bag that that she carried around nervously like it was going to blow up because it included her stuff from the sex toy shop. In fact, I had to leave for a few minutes to get batteries for the vibrator. She handed me the extra room keycard and said she was going to take a bath. When I returned, she was still in the bathroom, which gave me time to set up the two hidden cameras I had along with a sound device that I hid near the bed. I had done some tests on how to sync the devices on my laptop, which I had placed in the car while Penny wasn't looking this morning. Feeling good about how they were hidden, I knocked on the door to the bathroom.

"Come in!" she said and I did. All the bubbles in the world couldn't hide her body completely and at this point, her body no longer angered me. I wasn't even so jealous about how she didn't seem to gain a pound, yet have all the right curves. Instead, her body gave me another reaction. One I did my best to hide.

"Well, I put batteries in the vibe," I said, pretending to be interested in the little soaps that were on the vanity. "I guess I should get going if that's okay with you."

Technically, it was her car and not mine. My parents never bought me a car after all.

"I'm nervous, Row," she said. She hadn't called me "Row" in years. I moved over to the tub. It was one of those built-up tubs with a window that overlooked the lake. Theoretically, it was big enough for the both of us - not that I was about to get naked and get in. It also had a spot to sit down so I did. From my vantage point, I was sitting behind her shoulder. Her nipples were barely visible in the suds of the bubble bath she laid in. "What if I'm making a big mistake? What if I'm so focused on losing my virginity that I've completely forgotten why I kept it for so long? What if he does have a basement full of hot young girls and I'll be next?"

Instinctively, I reached out and rubbed her shoulder. Her skin felt so soft. "Listen, Penny," I replied in a loving manner. "You're not one to run into something without being sure you're ready. And you're here. Hell, you're already naked. You want this." And then, the last evil idea to make this trap successful entered my head and I nearly patted my back with the hand that wasn't rubbing her shoulder. "You'll have your phone on you. I'll stay nearby, okay? If you have any problems - any concerns at all - with how things are going, just call me. You don't even need to talk to me. Just call my number and hide the phone away. I'll have the extra keycard on me and I'll be here in no time with mace and over 20 hours of kickboxing classes."

She looked up at me and smiled. Moving her far hand, she placed it on mine and squeezed. As she turned away, I let my eyes look at her breasts closer. Minutes later, I left her behind and smiled my way to the elevator. Once I reached her car, I pulled out the laptop and connected to the devices and synced them properly. Shortly after that, I heard the door to the bathroom open and I witnessed my robe-covered sister come into the room.

It was so on.

---------------------------------

For the record, I never expected anything to actually happen between Dad and Penny except for embarrassment. She would recognize his voice or vice versa. Sure, in the darkness, it might be difficult to see one another, but there would probably be enough light from outside for them to recognize each other when they were face-to-face as he tried to kiss her. At most, there might be some light touching and bare skin rubbing against bare skin. I didn't think for even two seconds I would end up with a sex tape or anything.

Over the next few hours after returning to the car, Penny pampered herself - sometimes fully nude - before putting on her new thong and bra. She also took a picture of her lower body and sent it to her online lover, telling "Lance" that she was trying to avoid touching herself because she didn't want to cum until he made her explode at 8:00. She also told him the door was unlocked for him and that she was all his.

He replied, "It's going to be fucking hard to wait till 8 to taste you, baby." Around 7, he sent me a message telling me that he wouldn't be home until much later and to remember to check in on Mom every now and then. I replied that I will - which I had no plans to do so. I left the car to go grab some dinner from one of the nearby food places and returned just as Penny called me to make sure I was still close.

"I'm kind of anxious. Excited. Super turned on - TMI, I know."

I replied that all of her feelings were completely understandable and told her I was just hanging out in the parking deck underneath the hotel - completely true. I explained that I was watching Happy Endings - not true, but completely plausible. Actually, I was watching her barely pay attention to the television and continuously checking her phone.

In a few months, Penny would be leaving for grad school. She'd probably hate me by then. Dad, too. I'd probably be told to move out, which I was okay with. Frankly, I was using my family for money, but I was tired of all the hell they put me through, too. This would be me putting a stake through the heart of this family in revenge and then leaving. And with a treasure trove of blackmail material, I wouldn't be leaving empty-handed if they wanted to keep this whole thing a secret.

In a way, it was perfect. In another way, I'd miss my project. It had been more than I bargained for, but it also was incredibly exciting and fun. Maybe it would make a good story one day. Not that I could tell it to many people, of course. Setting up your sister and father to unwittingly share sexts and nude pics? I understood that would disgust most people. And quite honestly, until recently, it probably would have disgusted me. But now I was invested.

That alone also led me to be thankful things would end. My body's reactions and my mind's increasing tendency to imagine them together - sometimes with me involved - didn't test only my will to see this project completed, but my own idea of what I found sexually enticing. I was no prude. Not even in the slightest. But incest had always seemed like that moral wrong - so much worse than my gangbang and rape fantasies. Sure, it was fine in Game of Thrones, but in stories that attempt to mimic realistic situations? Let's just say I didn't live in West Virginia and had no plans to. Yet, the thought of Dad and Penny was challenging that belief system. I couldn't get away from that image and deep down, I knew stopping this project wouldn't change that. I had opened a new part of me. I started to read stories online about fathers and daughters. Sisters and brothers. Sometimes, just sisters. Completely consensual, but also completely hot. I knew that wouldn't end completely, but hopefully my fantasies involving my own family would be put on hold.

Checking the clock, we were very close to eight. Once again testing my cameras, I tried to make sure the sound was still synced up. One camera was near the foot of the bed on the entertainment system. I had placed the plastic bag from my trip to the store above it to hopefully keep it from view. It gave more of an overview of the room and especially the bed. The other camera wasn't quite as helpful as I either didn't place it well enough or it had slid. It was on the other side of the bed from the nightstand she had put most of her stuff on. It didn't catch much else except the bottom half of the bed and most of my sister's legs. On the bright side, it did give me a good look at the television and allowed me the opportunity to check my sound with what was on television. Everything was a go except for one more problem - the night vision. I had tested it with mixed results. In my head, I was expecting the Paris Hilton sex tape. If only it was that focused. I didn't have an unlimited budget so I had to just deal with it. Besides, like I said, I doubted there would be much to see before they realized who they were getting busy with.

Ten minutes to eight, Penny turned off the television and without that distorting the sound, I could almost hear her breathe as she turned out the lights. She sent a message to "Bradley" to tell him she was laying in bed and ready. Then she sent one to me telling me, "I'm going to do this. Please stay close, okay? Thank you and I really mean that." I turned on the night vision and I could mostly see her, though when she moved, it took a few seconds to focus again. She was holding her phone like I told her to. I sent her a quick text, "Not going anywhere. Have fun!"

Shortly after that, I was nearly made as I saw Dad's Explorer enter the parking deck. I ducked down as he turned my way and drove past - praying that he didn't recognize his daughter's plates. Perhaps he was so focused on why he was there because he parked and even walked by the car without seeming to notice that Penny's car was parked here. I didn't breathe until I slowly bridged up to see him walk toward the staircase that took you to the lobby area of the hotel.

Previously, I had timed my walk from the room to the parking deck. It took me about four minutes. Of course, that depended on how long you had to wait on the elevator. Still, Dad had enough time to make it there before the agreed-upon time. I waited in anticipation, knowing that this would blow up soon but I would have succeeded in pulling off one of the best half-prank, half-fuck-you's in history. All the parties were accounted for. It was time to enjoy their mortal embarrassment, anger, and sadness.

On the screen, Penny looked more nervous than me. She kept whispering to herself to calm down and breathe. In her mind, she was about to lose her virginity to a handsome, older man and no longer would sex be this force that continued to control her relationships. She'd be a new woman or so she thought. Quite frankly, it was her own damn fault for 1) trusting me and 2) not finding someone a little less random to fuck just to remove the V-label. I was more than aware that this experience might make her even less likely to have sex. Again, don't trust the bitch you have been fucking over for years.

With everything in order, I clicked record. I had waited until the last moment to do so because recording took up a lot of space with three different devices being used. But this would be the true cherry on top to everything else I had of this fucked-up pairing.

I will swear on the Bible that this didn't happen, but when I heard the door softly open, I instinctively grabbed my phone and almost told Penny to abort the mission. I almost messaged Dad to stop and leave. Shaking my head, I put the phone back down.

A few seconds later, there he was. My father was a few feet away from the bed where his mostly naked daughter laid, waiting for someone to take her. Any second now, they would realize they had been set up.

"Tell me you want this," Dad whispered. The whispering surprised me as it masked his real voice.

After a few seconds, Penny also whispered a response. "I'm dying for this."

I watched as Dad began to disrobe and suddenly wondered just how far this would go. Again, I assumed that this wouldn't get too far before the jig was up. But I also didn't expect Dad to completely get naked as he took off his clothing piece-by-piece. The fact that his cock was rock hard was visible despite the grainy greenness of the night-vision. My pussy throbbed, though I tried to ignore it.

"I'm so wet," Penny whispered.

"Open your legs," he commanded - still in a low, hoarse tone.

She did as he asked and I watched, in bated breath, as my naked father climbed between my sister's legs and slowly moved up. I looked at my other camera and I captured his face as he looked down at her thong-covered pussy. I don't think Penny was breathing, either. We were both waiting for something that neither one of us imagined would ever happen. She was about to have her pussy licked by a strange man from the internet and I was about to watch my own father taste my sister's cunt. Gone was the idea that this was all some kind of elaborate prank just to embarrass them. Now, I desperately wanted to watch Dad do this. I didn't have time to consider what that said about me.

Dipping his head, he slowly dragged his tongue up the front of her likely saturated panties. We both moaned from the act, though my sister's moan was much louder. I watched my father continue to tease my sister, licking at the panties without any sign that either were in on the joke. Instead, they were enjoying themselves. They were getting everything they wanted. I had set it up. And now, things were headed out of my control.

"I need more," he said as he pulled away. Penny seemed momentarily confused until she felt him pulling her panties down. It was such a simple act. He had already licked her through them and she was dressed now only in her bra while he was completely nude. But I heard that voice telling me to pick up the phone and stop this now as if everything up until now had been okay, but a new level was about to be reached. But my hand didn't go for the phone. It went between my legs as Dad again positioned himself between Penny's. She may have come as soon as his tongue made direct contact with her sweet slit. I watched as she dropped the phone that had been in her hand in case things went to shit. Instead, both of her hands went up to headboard, leveraging against it as she moved her body against her father's tongue. His hands went around her upper thighs and he moaned at her taste.

At some point, I had unbuttoned and unzipped my slacks. Apparently, pressing my hand against them - and the pink underwear underneath - wasn't enough. Like Dad, I needed more. As I watched the scene unfold, and completely oblivious to the possibility of being seen myself, I licked my fingers and slid my hand down my body, pushing my fingers underneath my panties. Finding my clit, I bucked, nearly pushing the laptop into the floor before I grabbed it with my free hand. Moving it to the seat, I kept my eyes glued to the footage while teasing my swollen clit.

One thing was quite clear - my father loved to lick pussy. He didn't treat it like a chore like so many guys I had been with, but as something that he desperately wanted and, frankly, needed. He continued to moan at the taste of my sister and though the footage remained not nearly as clear as I wanted it to be, I could see that he was moving his head from her sweet hole all the way up to her engorged clit and back again. He teased her, not wanting to over-stimulate her clit, but also not wanting to leave the poor bud without some fun. I could almost feel his tongue on my own pussy and never before had I realized just how much I wanted that.

My sister looked amazing, cycling between looks of serenity and intense pleasure. Her heaving breasts, still covered by her red bra, looked massive as her body occasionally bridged against her father's tongue.

"Mmm," she said as her own tongue soon ventured out to lick her lips. "I'm so...so...close."

Changing course to focus more on her clit, Dad looked to be lapping against the hard bud. I hated that the footage wasn't clearer. I wanted to see this occur in 4K. I wanted to almost taste how wet he was making my sister. I wanted to hear the squishy sounds better as he licked her cunt. But I made due with what I had available to me as my fingers danced over my own pussy, perfectly waxed courtesy of my sister's generosity.

Penny's moans got louder and I worried this was about to end before I was ready for it to. Just a few short minutes ago, I was ready for them to realize who they were with. Now, I wanted it to last forever. But if Penny's grunts, whimpers, and cries of fulfillment were possibly giving her identity away, Dad wasn't paying attention. Too rapt up in what he was doing, he held onto her legs and licked and sucked at her dripping pussy, desperately trying to taste every little ounce of her deliciousness he could. Penny's body bridged harder off the bed until her entire back was curved awkwardly as not an inch of her torso from the bottom of her ass to the top of her head touched the bed as Dad brought her completely over the edge. She yelled out, possibly loud enough for the entire floor to hear her, as she came. The sound through the device maxed out in red. I could only imagine all the girl-cum that was gushing out of her sweet hole into Dad's mouth. Hungrily, he continued to push her even more into the void, licking at her as her body shook wildly.

It wasn't her first orgasm, I was pretty sure. But I can't imagine she ever had a stronger one because I'm not sure she could ever un-pretzel her body out of something even more awkward than she was in at the time. Finally, her head started to slide back up the bed. The pillows comically covered the top of her head as she did. Her body went limp as Dad delivered light kisses which still caused her to seize up a bit each time.

For many seconds, the two remained like that. Dad's breath on Penny's pussy as his daughter tried to regain her wits.

"Fuck me," a voice sounding vaguely like my sister said in the near-darkness. "Fuck me now."

I was coming down from my own hard orgasm. That voice, that stupid fucking voice, once again screamed out to stop this. But I was too enthralled. I needed more. I needed my father to fuck my sister almost as much as she did.

"Do I need...protection?"

"Just fuck me, please. I'm a virgin. I'm on the pill. Take me."

Holy fuck, this was really happening. I prayed that I had enough hard drive space for this.

"A...virgin?" Dad said. His voice was starting to normalize and I was worrying she'd pick up on it.

"Please give me your cock," my sister replied. The pillow still covered her eyes as my father seemed to come to a conclusion, nod his head, and then start moving up into a seated position. Grabbing my sister's legs, he pulled her up slightly before grabbing his dick firmly.

"Tell me you want this," he said again.

My sister's voice was way too normal as she replied, "Want this? I need it! I NEED TO GET FUCKED!"

123456...9