A Sister's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could only assume it was the haze of the situation that allowed my dad to ignore or not pick up on how much the voice of his lover resembled his oldest daughter. Because, despite it being quite clear to me how much this was Penny, Dad pushed his dick into her waiting hole. After twenty-three years as a virgin, my sister slowly lost that label of innocence. And my body jerked wildly at the image - even if it wasn't all that clear. I came on my fingers yet again as Penny loudly groaned with a mix of pleasure and pain.

After Dad slowly pushed every inch of his length inside of her, he let his dick stay there for a few moments. He watched her intently. Well, as much as he could without the lights on. The pillow had fallen from her face. Penny breathed heavily, nearly as heavily as I was sucking in air in the suddenly sauna-like car. I couldn't tell for sure, but I believed she had her eyes closed. In a weird way, I felt the strangest kinship to her. Perhaps it was being a woman who remembered what my first was like. And then, because I'm insane, I started to get jealous that her first was with a caring man that was willing to let her work through the first shock of the whole thing rather than hump wildly until he spilled his seed in a condom.

Dad was not a teenager. And as much as he clearly wanted to fuck this younger woman in front of him, he resisted the urge and allowed her the opportunity to process everything. Though, as soon as she said, "okay, I'm ready," Dad didn't miss a beat as he pulled back and slowly pushed his impressive tool back into her waiting hole. Penny's moans were still mixed with a small expression of pain on her face, though Dad could not see that and she was not telling him to stop. Like a trooper, she took each thrust and didn't complain as those thrusts sped up. Rather, she moaned louder and hissed, "yes!"

This entire thing had completely reached a level I never expected and I couldn't peel my eyes away as I fingered my pussy. I was boiling hot in the backseat of the car and my own smell was consuming me. But I could not stop. I only wished I was closer.

"You're doing so good," Dad said, which I found damn funny under the circumstance. I know he meant it in an encouraging manner for his inexperienced lover, but it also came off as yet another time Dad was patting his overachiever on the head. "You're so tight. So delicious. So incredible."

"Yeah?" she said, reaching down to pull her legs wider apart. "How long have you wanted to do this?"

"Since we started talking," Dad replied, fucking her harder and faster. "Been thinking about it ever since."

As if she had any reasons to feel insecure, my sister said, "Really?"

"You're so beautiful," he said with a thrust of his cock deep into her. He punctuated the next few words with more thrusts. "And sexy! And gorgeous! And hot! And so fucking tight!"

She moaned loudly with each thrust. Her breasts shook to-and-fro as Dad pounded her no-longer-virgin pussy. But Penny encouraged him to do it even harder. She was a lot more like me once she had a cock in her than she ever knew. And I was mesmerized by her beauty far more than I wanted to admit. Where did this side come from me? Because, as I pushed myself to the brink of another orgasm, I had the devilish desire to lick and suck her juices from Dad's cock before lining his tool up for more fucking of her tight, dripping cunt. It was the kind of stuff that I sometimes rolled my eyes at as I watched porn, but now I had a desperate need to have it become a reality. What had these two done to me?

"I want..." she started. She made some sort of scrunched-up face, but then seemed to push herself to say the next part. "I want you...to take me from behind."

Dad kind of chuckled in response. "Whatever you want, dear."

He pulled back, his cock shining in the green light from the night-vision, as his daughter quickly turned onto all fours. As he settled behind her, he reached over to unsnap her bra with one hand which, honestly, was nearly as impressive as the size of his penis. He shuffled forward on his knees to line up better with her waiting hole.

"Fuck me," she whispered. "I need it so bad."

Again, Dad chuckled in response in the most charming way. "Again, dear, whatever you want."

And with that, his hard cock slid right back into my sister at a tantalizing pace until every inch was embedded deep inside of her. He let a hand rest on her hip as he pulled back and repeated the action, earning a loud moan of pleasure from Penny as she grabbed the pillow as a reflex. That's when Dad, after another little shuffle of his knees, reared back and started to give it to her harder. God damn, I envied her so much.

The loud slaps of flesh against flesh filled my ears as I ran my fingers through the wet folds, watching the debauchery on the screen. The sick little thought entered my head that the footage that was supposed to be the ultimate blackmail was going to turn into a video that I would watch more often than even my constant binging of The Office. This wasn't supposed to be how this went down, but as another moan from my sister prompted me to bridge off the seat against my fingers, I couldn't deny the simple fact that I was as engrossed in this as much as the two lovers - even if they still didn't know who they were actually fucking in the dark room.

I had to give Dad props. He was not getting any sex from Mom, but here he was lasting with this hot younger thing who, only minutes before, was a virgin. Over-and-over, he drove into her and my sister spurred him on to continue with moans and cries of pleasure. He smacked her ass and she practically jumped in response, but she never stopped begging for more. Encouraged by her response, he slapped her ass again and she bucked against him once more. Then she began to fuck him back with force. Dad stopped moving and let Penny take over completely and, all the credit to her, she slammed back on him with about the same amount of effort as he had been pounding her with. If you had told me my prim-and-proper sister would act in this manner just an hour ago, I would have laughed. But, again, I guess we really are sisters after all.

And that's when the charade kind of started to get ruined. I knew it couldn't last forever. I knew it was only a matter of time. But something in me seemed to die as Penny said, "I love how you feel inside of me, Bradley."

For a moment, I hoped against hope that he hadn't heard her. But he made a face and replied, "Bradley?"

Later, it would be quite comical that she kept fucking his cock on auto-pilot as she cleared her throat and said, "Um...Bradley?"

After a few moments, he said in a confused voice, "Jasmine?"

I was already shaking my head - partly frustrated because of how close I was to another orgasm, but more because it looked like this project was finally coming to a close.

My sister whipped her head around and replied, "You mean Penny?"

I don't think I have ever heard Dad's voice reach that perfect level of disbelief, shock, and confusion before until he said, "Penny?"

Penny slowed her movements and stopped fucking Dad back for a moment. In a way, it was still funny to me that Dad's cock was still embedded in her as she replied, with great hesitation, "Dad?"

Neither moved for a second. I took my sticky fingers from my pussy and marveled for a moment at how creamy my fingers looked even in the yellowish light from the parking deck. Moving the computer away, I pulled up my panties and pants. Buttoning up, I listened for any sounds from the pair. Finally, my father pulled away and found the light switch on the lamp nearby.

The look of shock on both of their faces was priceless when their fears were realized. My sister's ass, looking so inviting with her on all fours, sprung to action as she tried to cover her large titties and dripping pussy from her father's eyes. It was funny as fuck, to be honest, watching her try to hide her nipples with one arm while she hid her pussy from view with her other hand. Not only because Dad had just had open access to both only a couple of minutes ago, but because it's damn near impossible for her to hide those goodies.

Dad didn't bother to cover himself up, though I got my first real good look at his cock covered in Penny's juices and my pussy spasmed at the sight. "What the...?" he asked.

"I thought you were..." my sister began before closing her eyes.

"You were supposed to..." Dad replied before shaking his head.

After many more seconds, Penny finally wondered, "How?"

"I don't know," Dad said, moving to the other side of the bed. Pulling a sheet up, he covered his softening tool from view. He looked broken as he sat there with his hands in his lap, afraid to even look at his oldest child.

Pressing stop on my laptop, I let the video begin to render so I could upload it to the cloud. The two quietly sat on the bed, nervously avoiding eye contact. I could only imagine how full my father's balls were right now. I almost felt bad for him. On a lark, I pressed record again on my laptop. I had gotten the good stuff and once the file was ready, I thanked the Gods for the hotel's fast Wi-Fi that even worked in the parking deck below as the file steadily uploaded.

Initially, the plan had been simple. Eventually, when I was ready for the next chapter of my life to begin in a few days, I was going to send the video to Mom and leave. Let her deal with what she saw. Later, I'd probably cut off clips of the video just to torture my sister a little. I wouldn't upload them to porn sites or anything. I would just send them to her bit-by-bit just to fuck with her. Meanwhile, I'd start my new life with people who didn't make me feel like human garbage.

But as I watched my father and sister on that bed, trying to process the whole thing, I found myself wanting more of a personal touch. In my head when I fantasized about this moment, I assumed they would figure that was my doing to begin with, but I guess their ego made them think they had somehow found each other without any help. Those motherfuckers needed to realize that this shit would have never happened without my efforts. So, I suppose that's why I ran a brush through my hair, straightened my clothes, and applied some lip gloss. I popped a breath mint and opened the door. Checking the screen, I saw the two were still dealing with the shock. Opening the trunk, I placed my laptop on some blankets and pressed the mute button. I didn't know how long it might record. But I wanted the next part for my own enjoyment. The moment I let them know how I, the ugly disappointing child, had got them.

Of course, I knew they would figure out someone else had fucked with them. Obviously, they knew one another by names they didn't come up with. But I deserve the recognition a lot quicker than they were giving it to me. After all, this took so much effort. I deserved my gold star, dammit.

Closing the trunk, I walked toward the entrance - the smile on my face never fading despite my anger at not being immediately recognized for my work. Entering the lobby, I made a bee-line to the elevator, but remembered I probably needed to wash my hands so I stopped at a bathroom first. Fixing my hair, I grinned back at the sexy bitch in the mirror. "You're fucking evil," I said with a laugh.

A minute later, I was walking into the elevator. An older couple entered after me and smiled. I smiled back, but not to be nice. I just couldn't stop smiling. As slightly disappointed as I was that the project had come to a close, I was just as proud of myself. After the older couple shuffled off the elevator, I impatiently hit the "close doors" button and willed the elevator to move faster. Taking the card key from my pocket, I watched the other two floors go by until the elevator chimed and opened.

I didn't exactly skip down the hall toward Penny's room, but it was damn close. As I reached the door, I had to settle myself. On one hand, I wanted to burst into the room and enjoy the shock and despair on their faces. But I went in a different direction and after unlocking the door, I slowly opened it.

When Dad opened the door earlier, the light from the hallway made it quite obvious that someone was entering. But this time, there was light on inside the room. Further, there was half-closet near the door to the room. It was just a place to put your coats and jackets and had no doors of its own. That allowed me the opportunity to, like a motherfucking ninja, duck into the closet and close the door. I kept the knob pushed down until it was completely closed and released it slowly. Because you couldn't see the door from the bed, the only way you knew it had been opened was by light or noise. I had taken care of both. I wasn't really sure why I did. Maybe I wanted to scare them by yelling "boo!" Whatever the case, I was now in the half-closet, out of view.

I listened for any sign that they had noticed what had occurred. I was good, but let's be honest - I'm not part of the M.C.U. But as I breathlessly awaited one of them to acknowledge that someone else had entered the room, I heard nothing.

Well, not nothing.

"We really shouldn't," Dad's voice said.

It would be a few days before I watched the footage to see what I missed in my efforts to surprise my family. The initial shock of what they had just done continued for several more seconds as the two tried to piece together how this all took place. How had they ended up in this situation? But as much as I tried to control the variables and set up this little deceitful pairing, there was something I did not know.

And it was huge.

A minute or so after I left the car, probably while I was washing my hands and patting myself on the back in front of a bathroom mirror, one of the two nude individuals on the bed decided nothing more could be figured out with them both showing their naked parts.

Dad said in a low voice, "I should get dressed. And get going. We'll talk later."

Penny's response surprised me possibly more than it surprised Dad. "Wait, don't," she said, grabbing at his arm to keep him from leaving the bed. In doing so, she stopped her hilarious effort to cover up her breasts from his view. Furthermore, as she grabbed him, he instinctively looked her way, getting his first unencumbered look at them in the light. And for that moment, with him focused on her breasts and Penny looking at his eyes and, of course, where they were looking, things changed.

They changed because Penny had a secret and, for the first time, she felt confident enough to share that secret. I thought Penny's problems with men came from a lack of putting out, but that was the simple answer to a more complex issue. There was a reason Penny was so open to an older man after all.

"I don't want you to leave," she replied softly. She moved her other hand away from her smooth pussy to hold onto his arm with both hands.

Turning his head, Dad nodded and added, "okay, I'll stay. Let me at least get dressed."

There was the slightest smile on Penny's face when she said, "I don't want that either."

Dad's look of shock may have been even more pronounced than the moment he realized he was fucking his own daughter. Only seconds after ripping his eyes from her alluring frame, Dad was once again staring at Penny. His eyes were wide and his bottom jaw was hanging low. Honestly, if he could have dropped his jaw to the floor like in a cartoon, he would have.

Clearing his throat, he made an effort to move away, though his daughter didn't let go. Nor did he, in my opinion, make much of an effort to really leave the bed. "I don't...I mean...I'm your...this..."

"It's okay, Daddy," Penny replied, scooting closer. "I don't know how this all happened. I thought I was meeting an older widower named Bradley. I think you thought I was...what was her name?"

"Jas-Jas-Jas-Jasmine," Dad stammered.

"Right. Jasmine," Penny said with a nod. I noticed that in her efforts to hold onto her father, she had, perhaps unintentionally, pulled his arm so that his hand rested right above her knee. "But, in a way, I suppose it was better like this. At least, I think so."

Dad looked her in the eyes. "I don't...understand."

She leaned in closer with Dad's arm slipping between her breasts. His eyes darted south for a moment before returning to focus on her own green eyes staring back at him.

"I hope this is okay to say," she replied in that cutesy innocent way she was so gifted at. "But, Daddy, I have had a crush on you for years. Every guy I've ever met has always been compared to you. Were they as handsome as you? As caring as you? Did they make me feel as warm as you did? But the truth is that none did."

"Baby, what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that when I dreamed about my first time, it was most often with you." Penny smiled before surprising our father once more by moving toward his lips. Dad reacted, but not until Penny kissed him. As he pulled away, the tip of her tongue was still hanging outside of her mouth.

"Penny," he started, but stopped as his oldest daughter reached down and softly grasped his penis, stroking it lightly.

She tried to reason with him. "Daddy, I was open to Hush Flings because I wanted to meet an older gentleman. And Bradley...he reminded me so much of you. I can see why now. I thought if I just lost my virginity to Bradley, maybe I would exercise these demons. Like I could clear myself of these desires I shouldn't have. Stop feeling like I was so wrong to feel the way I do."

"Baby..."

"But then I felt you push inside of me," she replied with a grin. She stroked him faster and Dad wasn't stopping her. "Of course, at the time, I didn't know that it was you, but to be honest...I wanted the lights off...so I could imagine that it was. I know I told you that it was a fantasy of mine to just be taken and I guess that it is, but the bigger part was I wanted to imagine my daddy was the one taking me. And it felt so right. Didn't it feel so right?"

"Yes, but--"

She interrupted him with another kiss. While she was doing that, I slipped into the room. The kiss lasted longer this time with Dad not immediately pulling away. When Penny pulled away with a smile, he said, "we really shouldn't."

With a frown, she stroked his cock even harder. It was now hard and again looking rather impressive.

"Someone disagrees with you and agrees with me."

"Penny, I..."

"Daddy," she said simply. "Even if it's only tonight, let's finish what we started. I want it. And I think, if you were truly honest with yourself, you do as well. You came here to fuck a horny twenty-something."

She swung a leg over him, straddling him while keeping a hand firmly on his dick. Dad seemed like he wanted to say something, but there was nothing to say. He had resigned himself to what was about to occur. And, let's be honest, he was hardly all that upset about it. What had been done couldn't be taken back. Might as well complete the act.

"Just imagine I actually am Jasmine if it helps," she replied before sliding down slowly on his cock once again, a loud pleasure-filled moan slipping from her mouth. Dad grunted and his hands slipped to the tops of her thighs. Once every inch of his large cock had disappeared inside his daughter's wet jungle, they made eye contact and as she moved in for another kiss, he met her lips this time. Their mouths opened and their tongues wrestled with one another. Methodically, her ass began to rise and fall, his pussy juice-drenched cock disappearing inside her waiting hole.

Again, I only know this because of footage I watched later. In the closet, I found myself confused about what I was going to do. I had this idea of catching them and embarrassing them. But now, they threw me yet another curveball by continuing despite the fact that they could no longer claim they were ignorant of who the person was that they were fucking. In fact, as my sister rode my father, it was quite clear the knowledge of who exactly they were with was part of the appeal.

1...34567...9