A Sister's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost unbeknownst to me, my hand had slid between my thighs again. My pants helped to hide the drenched panties underneath, but I had never felt such heat coming from me before. It felt like there was a literal fire being hidden by the khakis. As I pressed against the fabric, my eyes rolled back into my head.

I listened to the two as Penny picked up speed. Dad's hands went to her breasts and for the first time, he licked one of the hard nipples as his daughter arched her back and pushed even more against his mouth. One of her hands slipped behind Dad's head, disappearing into his hair and gripping him hard. For such a newbie, she was becoming a quick learner and a complete slut to her needs. Once again, apparently, we are sisters after all.

On one hand, I knew I was recording the action in the adjoining room. I could watch it later. But being this close, I could almost smell the action and not being able to see it was driving me crazy. What had happened? How did Penny and Dad, even after the reveal, come back together? And why was it driving my pussy mad? My hard nipples felt like they would bore through the bra and shirt I was wearing. And I was still just listening. I could hear the movement of the bed. It didn't squeak, but there was still a rhythmic sound of fabric. I could also hear the sounds of kissing, though I couldn't know at the time exactly what was being kissed. And I could definitely hear the sounds of a rigid cock sliding against wet folds as it disappeared into a dripping and delicious cunt. Not being able to see this was just not fair.

Crawling away from the back wall of the closet, I slowly and, with great hesitation, set up my body to peak. Keeping my knees bent, I slid against the wall on my side so that my stomach and tits pressed against my side of the wall that separated me from the action. The bottom of my legs were against the far end of the closet. I grabbed the corner with my fingertips and pulled myself up. It was almost like I was vertical and trying to see over a ledge except I was horizontal and trying to see around a wall. Slowly, I peaked around the corner, knowledgeable that I wasn't very well hidden because of it, but also not caring because I had to see what was going on.

From my sideways view, I was near the floor and looking up at the couple on the bed. I was thankful she had slipped into Dad's lap because that helped me watch the two. I couldn't see, from my angle, anything too graphic as the corner of the bed covered anything from the crack of her ass down. But that didn't stop my right hand from moving down, sliding over my hard nipple, and slipping back into my pants. It wasn't very comfortable as my pants were still buttoned, but whatever. I needed to touch myself as I focused on the two lovers.

Penny was really riding Dad hard. Every now and then, she'd slow so that they could kiss. But other than that, she was fucking him without any signs of slowing. From behind, with her flawless back and the top of her perfect ass, I felt torn between wishing I was in her place and also wishing I was behind her. Kissing the small of her back. Caressing her booty. Or maybe even saying dirty things in her ear about what a father-fucking whore she was. I really wished I could stop myself from thinking about my sister, but the facts were simple - I wanted her. I also hated her. And strangely, loved her. It was a complicated mess of emotions right now.

I barely could see my Dad beyond his arms, left leg, and hair.

But I could hear him. After his initial hesitation to his daughter's proposal, Dad was really enjoying himself now. I mean, how could he not? It's not every day a sex-crazed image of perfection is desperate to have your cock inside of her. But the fact that it was his daughter, while that was shocking and worrisome at first, was now becoming an alluring addition.

"Yeah, ride that cock, Penny," he said, reaching around to grab her ass firmly. Pulling the globes apart, I desperately wished I could see more. "This is what you wanted, isn't it? To be Daddy's little pet, right? You going to fuck this cock a lot more now, aren't you?"

"Yes, Daddy!"

"When I want your pussy, you going to give it up for me?"

"Oh, fuck, yes, Daddy!"

"You going to suck my cock whenever I want you to?"

"Absolutely!"

"You belong to me, don't you?"

"All! Oh, fucking hell! All yours!"

And for the first time since entering the room, I got angry. I was still fingering my pussy, but my face was warm for another reason than the desire I felt inside watching Penny bounce like a fucking sex toy. She was supposed to belong to me! So was Dad! But now, these two motherfuckers still found a way to spoil that.

And then Dad added salt to the new wound he had no idea he helped create.

"You have always been such a good girl, Penny."

Okay, so, he didn't say that Penny was a good girl compared to his shitty daughter, Rowan. But he might as well have said it. And the anger-ball kept rolling down the mountain as my eyes narrowed on my sister, cumming all over Dad's cock. How fucking dare she turn what was supposed to be the most embarrassing moment of her life into a positive. What was this shit about how this was what she wanted? Had she really lucked into some fuck-up fantasy of fucking Dad? Who the hell has that kind of fucking luck?

This wasn't fair. Not even a little bit.

Yes, I had gotten off to this perverse situation, but that didn't change the fact that these two assholes had stolen my moment from me. And Penny, as motherfucking always, got her way! Even when something should destroy her, it was what she wanted in the first place!

WHAT THE FUCK? THIS IS JUST NOT FAIR!

I don't remember getting to my feet. I don't recall pulling my fingers from my drenched folds. My anger took over and I found myself marching out of the closet into the main room. I walked quietly, but decisively, over to the incestuous lovers. Both of their eyes were closed. I think they were close to cumming. And that's when I grabbed Penny by her perfect fucking hair and pulled her off Dad. She screamed and grabbed at my hand, trying to get me to relax my grip, but I wouldn't let go. I pulled her the long way down the king-sized bed and into the floor.

"You fucking little slut!" I hissed at her. "How fucking dare you! Who the fuck do you think you are?!?!"

Dad started to move from the bed, his cock shining in the light. I looked his way and ignored the desire to deep throat every fucking inch of his wet dick.

"Don't you fucking move, Daddy," I said sarcastically. Turning my attention back to Penny, who grabbed her head where I had pulled long individual hairs out just seconds ago. She made no attempt to cover up. "You are such a bitch, Penny! Such a fucking spoiled-ass cunt! How could you take this moment away from me? This was supposed to be my fucking day of reckoning!"

After a few moments, she replied, "You...you did this? Rowan...why?"

Laughing at her for a moment, my anger soon took back over. "Because someone had to take the great and powerful Princess Penny off her fucking pedestal. Someone had to teach her that she wasn't perfect. Someone had to put you in your fucking place and why not me?"

I slapped her. I don't even know why. Dad again started to move, but I waved my finger at him. Penny scooted away a few feet until the TV entertainment center blocked her path. I stood over her.

"You have made my life a living hell! Do you even realize that? Of course not. You don't care who fails to live up to your accolades and accomplishments! And you never, not fucking once, stood up for me! What kind of big sister does that? You're supposed to look out for me, but no! That should make you the worst bitch in the world to the eyes of many, but everyone still thinks you are fucking amazing! You had your perfect little life with the Mom who loved you and the Dad who cared for you and the best guys in the world and I was left with fucking nothing!"

"Rowan, that's enough," Dad tried to say.

I wheeled my head and gave him a hateful look. "And you! You watched as Mom treated me like shit year-after-year. You never backed me. Never supported me. You thought little peace offerings were enough? Fuck you! You were Penny's Dad, not mine! How dare you sit here and try to stop me now! You didn't give a flying fuck about me before!"

The truth was I was nearly unconscious during this moment. Years of pent-up emotions spilled out of me in waves. I was furious, crying, and still, in the weirdest fucking way, horny. It was the strangest, most unexplainable fucking moment of my life.

I again focused on Penny. She sat below me, her legs nearly as wide as her eyes. Her hands were flat against the carpeted floor as if bracing herself.

"You had everything and I was left with scraps and yet, you dared to complain about the perfect boys who wanted nothing more than to marry you and live perfect little lives with perfect little kids in perfect little houses! You little cunt!" I bent down and, as God as my witness, I will never be able to explain why I spit on her, but I did. It smacked her in the face again and her head went back against the entertainment center like I shot her.

I straightened back up as Penny slowly wiped away the spit.

"So, I tried to humble you. I tried to show you - and Dad - that you can't treat people like this and have everything still go your way," I replied, stepping away slightly from Penny. "And then...wouldn't you fucking know it? You still got your way. You've wanted Dad's cock? Fate found a way and worked through me to give you exactly what you want."

I had thought of this moment for years. What would I tell Penny when I got the chance to make her feel like shit? But in none of the fantasies in my head was Dad and Penny naked. And the wheels in my head were turning at such a rate that I was acting long before my brain caught up. I said shit I never planned on saying. And then, as my head turned to again look at Dad, an idea started to fester. If I had thought about it logically, I would have never done anything. It was completely illogical.

But...again...I was not controlling my actions so much as the moment was.

"So, if ruining your first time by sacrificing your precious little flower to Dad rather than a handsome guy, well, isn't you own fucking father doesn't work," I replied, making eye contact with Penny. "I'll just have to improvise and take what you think is all yours now. You don't get to have everything, you selfish cunt."

From the floor, Penny looked confused. "What?"

I looked back at Dad. His cocked his head to the side as if he knew exactly what I was alluding to. Turning my body, I started to slowly walk his way. Shaking his head, he tried to find the words, but I was already stripping the clothes from my body.

"Rowan, this isn't happening," he rushed out as I pulled off my shirt. My bra soon fell to the floor. My tits aren't as great as my sister's, but I don't get many complaints either. I kicked off my shoes and unbuttoned my pants when Dad spoke up again. "Rowan, no!"

"What?" I asked innocently. Looking Penny's way and seeing her confused face, I smiled. "It's just not fair to give one daughter a dicking if you aren't willing to give your other daughter a dicking. That's just proper parenting."

"Are you...crazy?" he asked as if afraid to say the word.

I rushed my pants and underwear to my ankles. Dad stared at me in the eyes, but here-and-there, his eyes went south. My pussy was just as perfectly smooth as my sister's. After all, it was her treat. My nipples were just as hard, too. I was ready to pop and show Daddy that there was something I was better at than his precious little Penny.

"Clearly, I'm fucking certifiable," I replied. Reaching down, I grasped his now soft penis. The pussy juices were mostly dry. Unceremoniously, I leaned down and spit on his cock in a similar fashion that I had spit on his oldest daughter. Stroking him, I could feel his cock begin to wake back up even his eyes were pleading for me to stop. "But you know what they say about crazy chicks being the best fucks, right?"

"Rowan," he started, but I was already moving onto the bed. Settling between his legs, I looked up at him as my mouth got closer to his dick.

"I bet that cunt over there won't be able to do this like me," I said. "Let me show you how I'm better."

I can't say over the last several weeks that I hadn't imagined taking my father's cock in my mouth, but I was still a bit shocked when the realization hit me that the soft skin against my tongue was the head of his dick. My brain was still trying to catch up to how this moment had spiraled completely out of control and now, I was adding the absurdity of sucking this man's cock. It hardened in my mouth and I had to admit that it tasted quite delicious. From my angle, with my father sitting upright against the headboard, I couldn't look up as well as I would like, but I can only imagine how proud of me he was as each inch of his tool disappeared. If the chosen one tried to do this, she probably couldn't get more than the knob in her mouth. I was taking the whole thing.

That task grew in difficulty as he became harder and harder, but I was no rookie at this skill. No, I've been preparing for many years to suck a dick this perfect and my dick game ain't no joke. Completely giving up on even attempting to look up at my father's eyes as I sucked him, I hovered over his now rigid penis as I gripped it in my slick hand. To further lube him up, I spit on his cock with zero shame. Stroking him a few more times to spread my saliva, I tried to spit a second time, though barely anything was added to the mess I was trying to make of his tool. Not detoured, I took a breath, let it hold, and release. Closing my eyes, I descended as he forced my mouth wide. He was definitely thick.

From the other side of the room, I could hear Penny. I hoped she could see me do this and my ass wasn't completely blocking her eyesight. A weird part of me wanted to impress my older sister. Or maybe I wanted to intimidate her with my abilities. Or maybe both?

An even weirder part of me was missing her taste as it had covered my dad's cock. It was pretty much gone by this point. I tried to ignore that, but let's be honest, it was an exercise in complete futility. My anger over my sister had not altered my strengthening desires involving her.

Every so often, I popped back up as I tried to conquer my father's now rock-hard cock. It had been one thing to suck the whole thing into my mouth when it was still flexible, but now the fucker was like a flesh-covered metal tool. It was becoming my Everest. And no matter what, I was not about to give up. I could already hear my father's patronizing tone if I failed to deepthroat all of it. "You did your best, Rowan." No, Goddammit, I was going to show him and my sister that I could win at something even perfect Penny couldn't do.

As I slid lower down his pipe, pushing against the back of my throat as my jaw lewdly stretched around the cock meat in my mouth, I tried to relax everything. My throat is no virgin, let's be clear. I've taken long cocks while being face-fucked and did so with a smile. But Dad's girth was a real challenge to deal with. My throat balked at what I was trying to force down, but I remained focused.

Ignoring my need to gag, I pushed even lower. Through watery eyes, I judged that I still had another couple of inches - maybe more - to swallow. I pulled back and stroked Dad a few more times while I stretched my jaw before getting back at it. Dad grunted as I quickly swallowed until he again butted against the back of mouth. Relaxing and releasing air through my nose, I felt him expand my throat as more of the delicious tool disappeared. With my eyes again closed as I concentrated, I slowly swallowed his cock until I seemed to reach my limit.

My eyes opened briefly and I was sad that I was still, at least, a good inch from driving my nose deep into his well-maintained pubic hair. And that's when my father gave me the helping hand he had so often reserved for Penny. Granted, it was on the back of my head as it pushed the rest of his cock into my mouth and pushed me beyond the limit I was struggling with. But I'll take it.

"Holy fuck!" he said as his ass slightly bolted off the bed to make sure every bit of his cock was now swallowed. And then, I drove him wild when - while fighting off a pretty strong need to gag - I found enough room to slide my tongue out and lick his balls. "Good fucking Lord!"

Take that, Penny, I wanted to say.

Finally, the gag reflex won and my body involuntarily reacted. I pushed hard against the hand on my head and for a moment, Dad didn't let me go. I couldn't breathe, I was trying to avoid throwing up, and I was so close to losing this moment to gloat over my sister. But Dad relented a few seconds later and I came up for air.

Looking up, I caught Dad's eyes. Well, I think I did because my vision was clouded with tears. Blinking them away, I wiped at my left eye. Before I could do the same with my right eye, Dad wiped some tears away in an almost-endearing moment. Oh, sure, my eyes were watery from deepthroating his monster cock, but I'll take my father/daughter bonding times where I can.

He smiled at me and I found myself leaning in to kiss my father. Penny disappeared from my thoughts and my world became just Dad and me and the bed. He kissed me back, his tongue driving into my mouth and my own sliding against it in response. I had never considered kissing Dad until that moment. Even when I saw his dick and fantasized about him, he was never kissing me. No, those kisses were reserved for when I pictured my sister and me. But my heart exploded at the action of my father's mouth on mine. And my pussy gushed at the perverse reality of his wet-as-fuck cock in my hands as I kissed him. This was my new normal. And to be quite clear, I was a complete hostage to the whole fucking thing because there was no way we could ever go back to the previous normal.

"No one has ever done that," he whispered after he kissed a path from my mouth, along my jaw, and to my ear. "None of my exes took me that deep. Your mother never could."

I shivered as he licked my ear while praising me.

"Why don't you be a good girl and do it for Daddy again?"

As if not even conscious, I responded, "yes, Daddy."

My tongue was back on his cock only a second later. As I started to mentally prepare to repeat my effort, Dad said, "Penny. Get up here and watch your sister. She's amazing at this."

I could feel my cheeks go red at my father's praise. Why the fuck did I just blush? I never blush. It was a little embarrassing, but Dad had talked me up and as I felt the bed shift as my sister crawled onto it, I pushed lower, sliding his cock into the restrictive tunnel of my throat. I couldn't let Dad down now. Especially in front of my sister.

I felt her eyes on me. I also felt the corners of my mouth slightly move upwards into a smile. That is no easy feat with so much cockmeat pushing my mouth open lewdly. Yet, I couldn't help but feel like I really was the better sister at something. It was one thing to have the ego to say so, but to have the praise from my father and envy from my sister was a new thing that I had never felt before. And I have to say, I liked it. A lot.

Slowly, my dad's cock disappeared once again - my throat bulging around the monster invading it. I tilted my head to the side slightly to give my sister a better show as I again tickled his cum-filled sac with my tongue.

"My goodness," Penny said as if she just saw a magic trick.

"Mmmm, yes, your sister is the best."

God damn, Dad, you're going to make me blush again. Granted, I couldn't tell him that. My mouth was way too filled. I started to bob my head with shallower strokes of his cock into my wet mouth, the spit-covered cock easily sliding back-and-forth as I continued to make sure my sister could watch what I was doing.

1...456789