A Sister's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me, my sweet girl. Cum all over Daddy's cock!"

Two of my own fingers started to fuck my pussy hard, matching Dad's fast strokes. It wasn't the first time I was envious of my sister, but it was definitely the first time I also took enjoyment at the same time. With my hand that wasn't between my legs, I found one of her hands and she squeezed tightly, our fingers interlocking. She looked my way and I could see it in her eyes and her expression that she was right there. Acting on impulse, I moved in and kissed her. No sooner did my lips reach hers did she start to grunt and moan into my mouth as her body shook wildly.

I kissed and licked at her lips before moving to her neck. Wave of orgasmic pleasure ripped through her. My eyes peered up at Dad, though he had closed his as he concentrated on lasting as long as possible. It looked like mild torture for the poor guy and I could only bet how hard those walls of Penny's pussy was milking his dick, desperately trying to get the drenching of salty cum that was promised. Penny continued to shake and her hand never relaxed its death grip on my own.

I didn't feel like I was close to orgasm myself, but I was content to watch and toy with myself. My eyes were locked on Dad's face and I could feel myself grinning. He was so damn close and he didn't want to release too soon. Taking my wet fingers, I reached over and pinched his nipple. It was so sudden and surprising that his concentration was broken completely and a loud grunt started in his throat before being loudly released, filling the room. His body jerked and came to a stop outside of slow movements of his cock into my sister's pussy, filling her with his sperm.

Time seemed to come to a grinding halt in those moments as my sister continued to moan with seemingly every breath and Dad slowly thrusted his dick in-and-out of her. It was like watching slow motion to be honest. And then...everything stopped. Sweat started to drip from Dad's face, hitting Penny in the neck. She slowly opened her eyes and even in the soft light of the room, it seemed like it was too bright to her. I pulled away to catch her eyes and return a smile that seemed glued to her face. When I looked up, I caught Dad's eyes. He, too, was smiling.

We settled into that bed and gave no worries to the sticky sweat and cum. I cuddled behind my beautiful sister as Dad moved behind me. He only stayed a few minutes before escaping for the bathroom to wash off. He dressed quietly after and bent down to kiss us both on the head. As the door softly clicked on his way out as he returned to Mom, Penny reached for my arm and pulled on it, indicating she wanted me to hold her tighter. I usually don't like sleeping with someone so close.

That night, I slept like a fucking baby as our naked bodies cuddled against one another.

Two months later...

"You sure you're going to be okay with her," Penny asked, grabbing her coat.

"I say this with love, but get the fuck out before I change my mind," I responded as I gave her a hug. Before we parted, she kissed me tightly. I could almost feel my knees wobble as I fell into her smell.

"Maybe I'll bring a snack for you later," she offered with a grin that made it clear that snack would be cream-filled and I'd have to suck it from her sweet pussy. Of course, I already was expecting something like that provided she didn't pass out after coming back from her "date."

In the several weeks since that night that changed everything, I started to really enjoy my life. True to his word, my father no longer sat on the sidelines. He stood up for me when Mom drifted too far into her criticisms about me. The unexpected result was that Mom and I were starting to not hate one another quite as much. It was if Dad, and at times Penny, kept her grounded. She even occasionally praised me for something I did.

I was no longer dreaming of getting away from my family. Rather, I was sad that Penny would be going to grad school soon. She would only be a few hours away, though, and had found a nice apartment off campus to stay at. It was small, but big enough for a futon for me to sleep on if I came to visit. Of course, she only said that for Mom's benefit. When I visited, we would sleep in the same room. We do that most nights now.

As for her "date" tonight, it's no coincidence that it happens to fall on the same night as Dad has his "mental health" night as Mom calls it. I knew exactly where they were headed: a night under the stars at a near-by lake. Penny is sure they'll get enough privacy for one final daddy/daughter tryst, though I think it's comical to call it that. In the week before she leaves for school, there are plenty of opportunities for Dad to sneak upstairs and have his way with her, me, or both.

It had happened often since that night in the hotel. It almost always coincided with Mom's naps. She often napped for an hour during the afternoon or evening. It opened up some time for Dad to come upstairs where she couldn't come. We would have to be pretty quiet about things, but those experiences with Daddy and sometimes Penny will be cherished forever. It wasn't a daily thing by any means because our schedules had to line up perfectly, but it happened frequently enough to make me get excited every time Mom yawned before dinner.

And then there were the times Dad went to go visit "Jasmine." Penny and I traded off these experiences with one watching Mom and the other becoming Jasmine for the evening. Because we were supposed to be fucking, a night at the hotel showing up on the bank records made complete sense. Of course, we had to come up with some story for why Penny or I were out, but we tried to make it work. The last time I went, Dad and I headed back to that hotel where everything started. As he fucked me from behind on the balcony, the only thing I could think is how I wished Penny was there to lick and touch me.

Speaking of Penny, like I said, we slept together most evenings. Some nights, we had sex and other nights, we just enjoyed the warmth of another person. We bought some new toys including a strap-on. One morning, as we ate breakfast as a family, I sent pictures of fucking Penny's pussy with the toy to Dad. He nearly choked on his bacon. I've been trying to warm up Penny to the idea of anal. Dad certainly wants to take her ass and I have this weird fascination with wanting to fuck that tight hole with the strap-on, too. But she's not there yet. Though, she did enjoy the one time Dad fucked my ass - a gift for his birthday.

"Can we watch one of those sappy romance stories your dad hates?" Mom asked me when we were alone in the house after Penny left.

"Let's see what Nicholas Sparks has to offer."

I'm going to miss Penny when she leaves. Beyond the sex, we had grown closer in two months than we had in nearly twenty years. I actually like the bitch now. She has said I'm welcome to move in if I want and talked up the local community college's film program as an option since I did get into editing. Dad definitely wants me to stay and certainly, the sexual reasons are part of that, but of course there is Mom and the house and everything else to consider. In the end, I'm torn. I really can't imagine not having my sister in my everyday life anymore after spending several years looking forward to it.

As for the video I made? One night, we all watched the edited copy of the event I made. Penny and I got on all fours near the end of the bed and Dad took turns fucking us as we got off to the often grainy footage at first. The best stuff is when the three of us got together. I cut out my tantrum because nobody needs to relive that so we can focus more on Daddy's two slutty daughters.

I told them I deleted the footage after we watched it and that's half-true. I did delete the finished product I showed them. But I still have the raw footage and sound. It's a bomb waiting to go off, I know, but I couldn't force myself to get rid of it considering what that night meant for me and my family. I should, though. In the wrong hands, it could be a life-destroyer.

Of course...if Penny becomes a cunt and Daddy stops having my back and Mom treats me like shit...I guess I could still enact my plan. I mean, I'm just saying it's still a possibility.


1...456789