A Sister's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, Dad wanted to see. I knew Penny had just gone shopping and already saw her new yellow dress. That's what I was expecting and I couldn't use a pic like that because Dad was certainly going to see his daughter wearing that dress soon. But the pic that was sent didn't include a dress. It didn't include pants. My older sister who had yet to have sex was sending a racy picture. Now, it certainly was tame compared to a few of the pictures I had sent her ex-fiancé, but for Penny, she might as well have been fully nude. She had purchased a new pair of matching, red and lacy bra and panties. Part of me was pissed off at what I saw because, even though I had seen her similarly dressed before, she looked sexy as hell. And she is a girl that doesn't really know how to play sexy. She was smart enough to not include her face, which meant, after a look at the background for anything that could give away that the picture wasn't of Jasmine but of someone else, I sent the picture to Dad.

Dad's response was justifiable. He merely wrote back, "holy fuck."

Penny playfully admonished him for his language and then asked if he really liked it. As if she didn't know.

Part of me wasn't ready for what Dad sent back. And part of me hesitated to send it Penny's way. Dad had taken a picture of his own. He was downstairs at his desk. I assumed Mom was watching television. He didn't show everything, but it was clear that underneath those khaki pants was a hard bulge that poked upwards. I hate to say this, but I looked at the pic closely - not so much for any identifiers. No, Dad looked like he had something really impressive inside those pants. "God damn," I whispered to an empty bedroom. I like to think my sister said something similar as I sent the picture to her.

Again, I worried about being too forward with her by sharing Dad's picture. But I suppose more than a week had laid the groundwork that sharing some revealing pictures was acceptable because she immediately sent one of those eyes emojis to indicate her approval. Soon after, before I relayed her first message, she sent another. "Looks like I had a BIG effect." It was the perfect flirt from a girl who was working up the courage to be more revealing online.

That was the beginning of a painfully drawn-out, but exciting exchange between the two as they quite literally peeled away the layers. Penny teased with some pics of her in a bra that hiked up her tits quite well while the strap was falling down her shoulder. Dad didn't have quite as much to work with so he went with creative shots, including showing her what he was eating for lunch while in the background, his clearly unzipped pants with his boxers quite visible were shown. "Oops" he said when she pointed out that he was unzipped. A winky face followed.

Along the way, their texting became much more sexual in nature. They talked about what they liked, though Penny was clearly inexperienced in her comments as she focused more on how she liked to be treated rather than whether she liked to be finger-fucked or anything. Still, the steps they took showed progression in their relationship and that had me excited. On the other hand, my excitement related to seeing the pics and particularly sexual comments had me a bit confused. I was not ready for any of that. Dad was a bit more direct, though I think he got the impression that he couldn't push too hard with "Jasmine" so he seemed to restrain himself. That said, after she sent him a picture of her body loosely covered by a towel with a caption "All clean," he couldn't help himself but tell her, "Mmmmm, wish I could taste just how clean." Again, I hesitated to share his comment. Meanwhile, the image of Dad pushing Penny's legs wide open to slide his face between them and lick her pussy sent the weirdest jolts of electricity through my body. Finally, I took a chance and copied his response and sent it her way.

While I waited, I considered how much therapy would cost.

"You dirty old man," she sent back.

After I relayed the message, Dad pushed the envelope once more with, "You make me that way. Got me getting hard at work just thinking of you."

Their quick responses showed just how much they were into this. She replied, "I am? I am ever so sorry. I wouldn't want you to make any mistakes at work while thinking of me sitting naked in this bed. The cool air and talking to you is making me tingle all over."

Even when she was trying to talk dirty, she still had a bit of innocence that I bet Dad was eating up. His next message was a photo. I'd have to crop it before sending it Penny's way because the top of his desk was visible and it might seem familiar to Penny. But cropping that out did little to hide that Dad, after teasing pics and flirty exchanges over the last three weeks, had finally lost the ability to hold off. For this pic, he was still fully dressed, but he had pulled out his cock and holy shit, Mom was a lucky woman before her accident. Dad's circumcised penis looked not only huge, but thick. Now, I know pictures sometimes make things look bigger than they actually are, but Dad looked massive. Seeing it had my own pussy getting wet. I've gotten my share of dick pics and they rarely do much for me because most of them were unsolicited. Even the ones that I ask to see rarely do much unless I'm really, really into the guy and/or he knows how to take a good picture with proper lighting and showing himself off well. Dad did the latter. I wasn't yet ready to consider the former. Was I starting to crush on Dad? Fuck, I needed to maintain. I started this whole thing for a reason.

Breathing heavily, I cropped the picture and, while closing my eyes, I sent the picture to Penny. It was another big chance because, technically, Penny didn't *ask* for this picture. Maybe it would be a turn-off. But my intuition suggested that she would be excited. An older man, at work, wanted her so badly that he was willing to pull his dick out - again, at work - and send her a shot. And even more - God, he had a yummy dick.

She didn't respond for several minutes. Dad said, "too much?" and then "Jasmine?" I relayed his messages, though being proud of myself for remembering to change her name in my current state..

Finally, after fifteen or so minutes of silence, Penny responded. "Sorry. Just caught me off guard. I did that? Wow." She then followed with a photo that she added a caption to that read, "You're a very bad influence." Penny had pushed the towel down to just below her belly button. She was holding the phone with both hands, which only pushed her breasts together. I knew the shot well. I knew that guys' immediate thought was either how much they would love to slide their dick between those breasts or cover them with their load. And for once, I found myself not so annoyed with the fact that her breasts were absolutely perfect. Nor that her nipples were just the right size. Instead, I found myself rather excited as I looked at them.

I don't consider myself bisexual. I've always been about the dick. I don't go out of my way to watch women and even lesbian porn doesn't do anything for me. It's not that I don't think women are attractive - I've just never personally found myself sexually attracted to them. I've kissed a few girls and had one drunken threesome with Becca Donalds and her ex-boyfriend. But even during that, my girl-on-girl action was very limited to being touched and some making out. Not to sound like a bitch, but I get more turned on by my own body than another woman's and that's despite bouts of insecurity.

Yet, here I was, sitting on my bed scared to check my panties in fear of finding out that I was wet and looking at a girl's breasts. And yes, I am perfectly aware it's not just some girl's tits, but my sister's tits. Of course, it's not just her tits, too, but the flirts and Dad's delicious-looking cock. With all that said, it would be a lie to claim that I wasn't thoroughly excited by the sight of her breasts and the thing is, I've seen them a lot. Plenty of times - either in a bra or occasionally completely nude. We're sisters who share a bathroom. Of course, I've seen her naked. And each time her breasts perfectly sat on her chest, I wanted to punch her in the face. Tits that big should sag. They should have, I don't know, gross-looking veins or something. Anything. I never looked closely at her nipples, but, as my dumbass fuck buddy Kip calls them, honkers like that should have weirdly-placed nipples or something. Anything. But no, she looks as if some doctor sculpted the perfect pair of boobs for every guy to drool over and every straight woman to hate her for.

Until the last few minutes, I felt that hate. Now...well, I didn't need to wipe up any drool. At least, not yet. But I was very conflicted by just how hot my cheeks felt while staring at my sister's breasts. This was not normal, Goddammit.

Remembering my place in this mess, I sent the pic to Dad.

Normally, seeing a response like he provided would make me roll my eyes and sigh.

"My turn to say wow. You got me on the edge. As soon as I get home, I'm going to need to cum because of that."

Again, normally, I'd just think to myself, "yay, you're jacking off. Who fucking cares?"

But I didn't get that impulse this time. Instead, part of me really wished my new equipment was in. My parents had unwittingly purchased - with my encouragement and access to their Amazon account - a few gift cards over the last few weeks. Those gift cards went to me and I then used them to purchase some hidden cameras, sound devices, and recording and mixing software. They would be a part of the climax of this plan. But now...I wished they were already in. Maybe I could somehow sneak into my parents' room before Dad arrived home, set them up, and get a practice run in while watching Dad stroke his cock to pictures of his daughter.

The knowledge that I wanted that sent the weirdest charge through my body. What the hell was happening to me?

Penny, by the way, didn't just leave their conversation at that. She responded, "You're not the only one who needs release. A little piece of information about me - I usually lie on my stomach while I masturbate. So, you wouldn't get much of a show. Unless you wanted to look at this. ;)"

It was a picture of her ass. Why the fuck did I want to touch it myself? Or spank it? Or grab it while I was eating...

Dad's reply made it clear we had the same thought. "God, I can't wait to hold onto that delicious-looking ass while I bring you to orgasm with my mouth."

I needed the coldest shower ever. After closing everything down, I grabbed my robe and went down the hallway to the bathroom. On the way, I heard a soft moan from Penny's room. My plan was working perfectly. Soon, they would be setting up a meeting and find out who exactly they had been sexting and sending pics to. It would crush them.

I felt no guilt. No remorse. No hesitation to finish the job. What I felt was a lot more confusing, actually. I felt desire.

As the water rained down on me, I barely started to touch my needy pussy before I came, quietly moaning through heavy breathing. My eyes were closed and I was focused on the image of Dad eating out Penny's pussy. I was in the room, to the side, touching myself. Penny was watching me, licking her lips. My legs were weak and I nearly fell to the shower floor before catching myself. Letting the water blast me directly in the face for a few moments, I finally turned.

"What the fuck?" I said out loud.

Is that what they mean by biting off more than you can chew?

--------------------------------------

I can't say I was surprised when Penny knocked on my door a few weeks later. Of course, why would I be? I had read every dirty message Dad and her had shared to one another. I knew this was coming. At a certain point, there are no more bridges to cross. The two had shared increasingly dirty pictures. I had seen Dad's cum. I had seen my older sister's fingers disappear inside of her. There's only so many times you can tell someone what you'd like to do with them if given the chance. Eventually, you need to see things out.

That's what I did with Hank a few days before. One night, he sent me a Snap. It was a picture of his pants-clad lap with his zipper open. I can't say it was the most creative picture I've ever been sent, nor was the caption, "care to take a seat?" as witty as he probably thought it was, but take a seat I did. And honestly, the whole experience was underwhelming. Hank's got all the right looks and equipment in the world. Maybe it's been riding the bench for so long with my sister. Maybe he's just never learned right from wrong and his reaction to being told to slow down tells me he's never really considered listening even when it would help him. Quite frankly, the whole thing was so disappointing. I had fucked Hank before my sister, but as he finished before the first song of what was clearly his "sex mix" even ended, I found myself thinking this whole thing was quite typical. She dodged a bullet even if she didn't know it. And I, in my never-ending quest to beat her at something, got fucked in the end. And I didn't even enjoy it.

Even worse, most of the enjoyment I did get was coming via my father and sister sending one another dirty sexts. Watching Penny's evolution from innocent flirt to sending a close-up picture of her wet pussy with her fingers holding the lips open while telling "Lance" how much she wanted him to fuck her...was something. I don't want to specify what that something was. Meanwhile, Dad had gone from unwilling participant in an extramarital affair to completely enthralled with "Jasmine" to the point of knowing that on a few occasions, Mom has called for him, but he's been slow to respond because he was too involved in sending dirty messages to one daughter who would then send it to his other daughter. And through it all, I found myself completely obsessed in their push toward depravity.

So, while I was not surprised Penny sought me out for the next step, I was, in the most fucked-up way imaginable, disappointed that my side project would soon be ending. And not only because I often found myself absentmindedly touching myself as I went through their texts and pictures. Strangely, I was closer to my sister now than I had been in years. She asked my advice on being sexy in pictures and what older guys like to hear. She even started to press for more knowledge on what to do with a man, even though she pointed out that she had read a lot of information on the subject. Yet, she pushed me for more tidbits and everything. Quite frankly, I found myself developing a kinship with the girl I had spent years hating.

To that point, I finally felt the first real moments of hesitation. I even considered ghosting both of them and letting the whole thing die. But two things happened to re-strengthen my resolve. Hank didn't know I was already aware, but he had lunch with Penny just 12 hours after I watched him throw a condom in the trash and give me a shit-eating grin. Penny said the lunch was weird and nothing really happened, but it bothered me that I had been used as just a thing by her former fiancé. It pushed me down a spiral where I wondered if Penny was only being nice to me now because I had some use to her for a change. She was thinking of taking a two-hour break and being a slut. Oh, of course, talk to Rowan about it. She's a pro at being a slut. The whole thing with Hank didn't help my own self-worth when these bad thoughts entered my head, either.

And the day before she softly tapped on the door, Dad...well...okay, so he didn't do anything necessarily bad, but Mom did the passive aggressive thing where she hinted without any subtlety my inability to keep a good man and how that would wreck my life. Honestly, it was the end to a simmering argument that built-and-built over a few days since I came home late at night after fucking Hank and found Mom in the living room, watching some dumbass movie on Hallmark. And from his chair, Dad said nothing. Later, he told me that Mom means well. No apology - just a piss-poor effort to try to keep the peace and I guess I took it personally because every little bit of growing uneasiness about the trap I was putting together eroded.

I still found their exchanges hot. I still fantasize about them together. And occasionally, Dad was fucking me. And rarely, I was riding my sister's face while Dad fucked her savagely. Sure, all of that was still part of this complex, perverse plan. But I still wanted to fuck them over for once. I know it sounds crazy. That's because the whole thing is crazy. As is my life. Deal with it.

Penny came into my room and sat down. Her face was flush. On my laptop, the screen had a picture of Dad's cock and a message below about how he was free during the evening all week. "I'm game if you are," he replied. I had just copied and pasted her response back to Dad, which said, "I'm definitely game. I'll set up a time and place." She sent that just a few minutes ago and now she was in my room. I could have sworn I could smell her arousal. Or maybe it was just my own. Or both?

"So, I told you I've been talking with Bradley," she said with a grin. I smiled back at her as if we were both in on a secret. "Well, I think you were right about just needing a no-pressure fun time with a man to take all the stress of sex with Henry or whoever I end up with away. And things with Bradley...well, they've progressed very fast and, to be quite honest with you, more mature than I thought they would."

"Oh, really?" I asked. "Is my sister sending dirty messages to older guys online?"

"Not guys. Not plural. Just the one." She laughed at her little joke. "Honestly, I feel a weird sense of connection with him. Like we've already known each other for years and now, sex just seems kind of the next, natural step."

I nearly choked as she said that.

"But, I could use some help," she continued. "I've been thinking about this and I have an idea of what I want, but I don't know who else to ask to help me make it happen. Will you help me out?"

I took her hand in mine and mustered all of the false sincerity possible. "Anything you need, Penny."

-----------------------------

The first thing she needed was a place. Obviously, our house was out of the question and I pushed her to not meet at his place for their first time. "I know you trust him, but you don't know. He might have a basement full of hot young girls." It was a fine line because I didn't want to scare her away from doing this. She was clearly nervous about the whole thing anyway. I tried to minimize trust issues and focused more on control, telling her that it was her first time and she should control as many elements as possible. That seemed to work and we rushed to Yelp to find the right hotel. In our area, we didn't have any "pay-by-the-hour" options and, like I told her, she didn't want motel sex in a room with more bodily fluids than paint on the wall. Instead, we looked for more-upscale places. We have a pretty good-sized lake nearby with a 10-story hotel that is right on the water. Booking a room with a view, we not only checked off one task, we also had a day. Thursday. After a bit of a debate, we nailed down a time of 8:00 at night.

Then things took a fortunate turn for me for once, which only proved that this plan was a masterpiece.

She explained to "Bradley'' a recurring fantasy that she felt she would never be able to replicate in a marriage where she had to worry about how her partner would look at her in the morning. Seriously, I laughed my ass off when she typed that. She had this dream of a handsome stranger entering her dark room and just having his way with her. Completely anonymous sex - no pressure building up and activating her anxiety and no concern about what the sex meant. Just living in the moment. Something she almost never did. She knew she couldn't have that fantasy completely. Anonymous sex with a stranger you can't even see clearly sounds great...in your head. In real life, it's a scary option that could lean to pain. And "Bradley'' wasn't a complete stranger. Not anymore. But they were there to live in the moment together. Dad's next response made her send a grin emoji. "Okay, that sounds actually great considering it will be my first time with a different woman in quite a lot of years. But the lights better be on for our second time!"

123456...9