A Sister's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch yourself for Daddy."

I don't know which one he was talking to - probably Penny - but I let my hand slide between my legs anyway. My cunt was so hot to my touch and I was practically dripping my juice down my thighs. God, I needed to be filled by my father. But I also wanted his cum in my mouth as he continued to talk me up as his current favorite. Sliding a finger into my pussy, I hummed around his incredible fuck stick. Dad sucked in his breath before letting out a grunt. And then, he grabbed my head in his strong hands and my body shook as a mini-orgasm radiated all over. I thought about grabbing his cock in my hands. That way I could control the depth some.

But that's the kind of thing Penny would do.

Dripping wet digits slid up my body so I could grab his other leg as I had his right leg. That gave me a bit more balance as I felt his hand grip my hair and head stronger as he took over.

I've never really had an issue with face fucking. Some women do, but I loved the way that guys tried to push me to my limits only for me to show them that they could never push me too far. But Dad's cock was much more challenging for me to take so I was a bit happy that my father didn't slam it into my throat. It helped my breathing and made the experience even more pleasurable for me. I could show him just how good I could be for my daddy. And I could show Penny as well. I felt like I was being graded and this time, my sister was not going to get an A while I could only manage a B. This time, I would get the highest grade. I would break the curve.

Trying to keep relaxed while someone continually pushes against your gag reflex is no easy task. But the reward of the salty-sweet precum that leaked onto my tongue definitely made it a fun time for yours truly.

"Mmm, Rowan, share with your sister for a second," Dad said like we were fighting over the remote.

I didn't want to share with Penny. I wanted every drop of his cum. I wanted to win. But I also found myself listening to what Daddy wanted far more than I usually did. I pulled off his dick, marveling at how slick in my saliva it was. It shined in the light. I moved slightly to the side and felt my naked sister slide in next to me. She gave me a smile which was a little weird with the circumstances, but I smiled back. It was probably just a reaction and meant nothing.

Only a few minutes before, I had slapped her. The anger, though, had subsided. And as furious as I had been that they took away my moment, I was now a slave to the threesome debauchery we were creating and I couldn't quite mentally process how things had changed so quickly.

As she closed in on the dick that looked obscenely large in her dainty hands, I had the strangest thought. With her tongue touching where mine had just been, it was like we were almost kissing as it was my spit she was tasting. And the thought made me shiver.

She swirled her tongue over the shiny head of his tool before the mushroom-shaped knob disappeared into her mouth. She was far more hesitant than me and definitely couldn't take him very deep.

"Just relax, Penny."

That was my voice, not Dad's. Why was I trying to help her? What was going on?

She experimented with angles and tried to find the right depth for her mouth. More and more, she stuffed cockmeat into her wet mouth. Sure, it was only half-way, but considered her inexperience, she was actually doing quite well. She may even rival my skills one day. Definitely not today, though. She stroked the rest of his dick in her hand and eventually settled into a bobbing technique where her hand was nearly attached to her lips as she swallowed his tasty fuck-stick deeper.

Honestly, when she moaned, I thought it was because of the experience of blowing her father. And probably most of it was. But then I looked down and realized that without a conscious thought, I had reached down and squeezed her round ass. I thought I had found some semblance of control when I claimed Daddy's big cock, but I was just kidding myself. I traded in anger for lust and that lust was definitely not limited to his dick. And judging by how my sister sucked even faster, she was not turned off by my touch in the slightest.

Acting on impulse, I ducked my head between Daddy's thighs and licked at his sac. It was drenched in spit and girl juices. I sucked in one of his cum-filled balls into my mouth and half-moaned, half-hummed around it. My dad's smell was powerful. The muskiness was at his peak and it made my sweet little cunt leak even more. Fuck, this man was delicious. I could feel my sister bobbing on his cock above me and the hand that had been stroking Dad curled around my shoulders in an almost half-hug.

After sucking on the other testicle, letting it slip from my mouth only to pull it back again like I was nursing on it, Dad's breathing became far more ragged. And for some reason, I was less worried about Dad cumming in her mouth even though only minutes before, I wanted to claim it as my own. The strangest realization came to me: this wouldn't be my last opportunity to show my Daddy I could swallow every drop. I would get more chances. And then the realization of what that would mean hit me. I had planned to leave this life behind before entering this hotel room. Now, I was ready to stay with my family. Was I that hungry for my Dad? For Penny? The answer seemed to be a resounding fuck yes.

"Lick it," Dad hissed. "Both of you."

I have seen enough porn and talked to enough guys to know exactly what Dad wanted. I moved my head up and slightly pushed my sister out of the way. I didn't want her to think we were tagging out. This was a double-team maneuver. I started by licking up my Dad's thick cock from the base, swirling my tongue over the head before licking my way back down. My sister, ever the quick learner, followed suit. At first, she was moving toward the head as I was moving toward the base, but our speeds weren't in sync. Eventually, we both met at the top, our tongues touching both the head of his cock and each other. Suddenly, I wasn't just kind of kissing my sister. I was literally kissing my sister.

"Holy fuck," came from Dad, though I think we would have said something similar if we weren't tonguing one another.

It was too much to contain it any longer. He made a weird whine that came from his throat and I kind of guessed that he needed a little extra. With my eyes closed as I kissed my sister - our tongues still rubbing against the tip of his tool - I grabbed at his cock. Oddly, a split-second later, my sister's hand moved to cover my own. Together, we stroked his tool until we felt the first splashes of his juice. It was the first of a shit ton.

Jets of cum flew up like a 4th of July fountain firework, covering our tongues, our faces, and dripping down. Through it all, I can't explain any rational thought that went into our decision to continue to kiss with our tongues rubbing against one another. It just kind of happened that way. Occasionally, we would cover the piss-hole, the cum splashing against the underside of our tongues. Other times, our tongues moved out of the way and the white cream rocketed up into the air before falling onto our faces and even some in our hair. And yet, we kept kissing and stroking.

The torrents of fluid from Daddy's delicious fuck-stick were numerous. It was like Daddy had been holding back for weeks, waiting until he could unleash it onto two sluts desperate to taste him. And we were more-than-happy to be those slutty daughters for him. But eventually, even this had to end and once he stopped cumming, it was like a signal for our kiss to also end. Pulling back, I could only open one eye to look at my sister. Half of our faces were covered in cum. My sister, unaware of how much it might sting, opened both of her eyes. She made a pained expression, probably from how much her eye stung, and closed one of them back up. After a second, she smiled at me and I did the same. We looked up at our Daddy who was sucking in air. He grinned.

"God, you're both so beautiful."

Looking back at Penny, I moved in and dragged my tongue against her cheek, capturing a good portion of the cream. Learning from me, she did the same. This went on for a little while. We also licked the cum off Daddy and each of us sucked in his cock to make sure the source was completely emptied.

As I again looked at my sister, who was using the sheet to try to clean the cum away from her eye, I don't really know what came over me but I rushed her. She yelped as we rolled off Dad. Again, I forced her onto her back and looked down on her. She had a bit of a frightened expression that normally I would revel in, but this time, it made me feel bad. I didn't want to scare her. Not anymore. Instead, I kissed her. Unlike our pornrific tongues-outside-the-mouth kiss just a couple of minutes before, this time I kissed her passionately.

Like a lightbulb went off in my head, I realized that Dad wasn't the only one who spent the last several weeks wanting to kiss, touch, and taste the beautifully sexy woman in the photos. As did I. And now, after getting out all of my anger and bitterness, I felt free to just let this lust take over. Our naked bodies rubbed together and I felt emboldened by her hyper-willingness to kiss me back. Our faces and hair still had remnants of the cum bath Dad just gave us and the smell was almost overpowering. I could taste him on her lips and in her mouth. And I had never ever been more turned on.

I don't know what animal had been released in me, but suddenly, I found myself escaping my sister's lips and licking and kissing my way south. I breathed in the mix of perfume and sweat between her large breasts as I pushed them tighter against my head. Then, moving to the left one, I licked at the hard nipple, earning a sharp moan from my sister. She cried out even louder when I sucked the bud into my mouth. I had "experimented" with women before, but it was rarely about the girl. No, I was doing it for shock value. Now, I truly wanted to get my sister off. I wanted to taste her sweetness as she came. And yes, I fully realized only minutes ago, I had wanted to fuck her whole life up. But...a lot had changed, okay?

I could have toyed with that nipple all day. The way she vibrated and sucked in her breath as I licked at it while playing with her other breast was intoxicating in a way that I had never felt with another woman. But truthfully, I was getting more impatient than she was. I looked up, locking eyes with her for the briefest of seconds, as she breathed heavily. I grinned up at her before extending my tongue and drifting south. Her flat tummy trembled as I left a wet trail down it. I used to hate how flat this stomach was, but now, I marveled in how it shook wildly. I even licked her belly button, earning a half-moan/half-laugh from my beautiful sister. But we both knew where this was headed. Her legs opened wide to more-than-accommodate my frame as I drifted down.

My arms went under her legs and wrapped around, my hands flat against the tops of her thighs. I had never found pussies that attractive before. They were more functional than anything. But as I looked down at hers, God, it was so gorgeous. Perfectly smooth, glistening in the light, and engorged. Fuck, it took some kind of self-control on my part not to immediately dive into this pretty cunt, but I wanted to savor the moment. I blew air over the hot lips, forcing my sister to catch her breath.

In almost a whisper, she said, "please." I didn't know if it was a statement, question, or command. I looked up. My sister's breasts were almost too big at this angle to look her in the eyes, but between the heaving mountains of pink-tipped flesh, I zeroed in on the one eye that looked back down at me. We remained locked-in to one another right up until my tongue slid between the folds of her sweet pussy. The one eye I could see rolled back into her head as her entire body bridged up. I was glad I had gripped her legs firmly or she would have bucked me away completely.

Closing my eyes, I focused on making my big sister cum. In my "experimentation," I had never actually got this far. Fingered, sure. For a brief moment, had a girl go down on me, okay. But this was uncharted waters for both of us. So, I tried to replicate the things I like done to me. I teased her clit by moving up-and-down with my tongue, only barely grazing her clit when I moved all the way up. She cried out each time, making me think I was doing a half-decent job. I found myself even more excited by her taste. Penny was drenched in a way that reminded me quite a bit like myself. I used to be self-conscious about how wet I get, but I had worked through that. Looks like my sister shared something else in common with me.

I don't know why I did it, but I let my tongue go really low a few times. So low that I could feel my sister's butt cheeks. She tensed up and I chuckled, sliding my tongue into and swirling around her vagina. What was wrong with me? Why was I pushing even boundaries I never thought I would cross? Was I that obsessed with figuring out what Penny liked that I was doing stuff I wouldn't have done otherwise?

Moving back up, I finally gave her clit a little extra stimulation. She cried out wildly, saying, "Row!" in a way that made my heart, if you excuse the phrase, skip a beat. Her body bucked to-and-fro, but I held on tightly. When I sucked at the sensitive bud, she screamed and I thought I went too far with her. But the way she grabbed at my head and held me tightly against her gushing cunt, I knew she liked a little pain with her pleasure and as long she could hold out, I would be more than happy to drive her fucking crazy.

Releasing the clit, I pulled back, feeling the air of the room cooling the juices on my chin. I moved a hand back underneath her thigh, and making sure I could see her face, I pushed two fingers inside her. God, I loved the way her body reacted to me. Again, she bridged off the mattress and grabbed the sheets tightly.

It was then I noticed that Dad was no longer on the bed. I had completely forgotten about him in fact - even as his dried cum still decorated some of my face. But I didn't really care too much about him either. My focus was on my sister.

"Going to cum for me?" I asked as I fucked her faster with my fingers. She moaned and responded that she was so close. That's when I ducked my head again and tasted her juices from the source, sliding my tongue against my index finger as it pushed in-and-out of her. Sliding back up, I again found her clit and lapped at it, earning more breathless moans from my overstimulated sister. In a weird realization, I came to the conclusion that I would be more-than-happy to drink from her every fucking day if she wanted.

She cried out and again grabbed my head hard. Rolling her pussy against my tongue, I was now just along for the ride and what a delicious one it was. It was clear she was just seconds away from a strong orgasm and it was also quite clear we'd remember it for a long time.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt my Dad's nose rub against my pussy. My ass was in the air, swinging back-and-forth, as I licked my sister and my holes were on perfect display. I suppose Daddy couldn't resist any longer but to get a taste. Again, I almost jumped when his tongue slid between my pussy lips, the tip grazing my clit. I thought to myself, "Fuck, Daddy, I'm trying to focus here." But I wasn't about to stop him.

Our little perverted trio of family members were now in a line and I was in the middle, desperately rolling my own cunt against my father's tongue as his daughter did the same against my tongue.

"YES! ROW! I'M--"

My sister bridged off the bed once more and went stiff. I looked up, only seeing her tummy and the bottom of her breasts as her pussy clamped down on my fingers and then liquid spilled out. She desperately sucked in air to avoid passing out as just as much air left her lungs in moans that were better described as grunts. All the while, pussy juice came out of her like a dam had sprung a leak. It coated my hand as I continued to manipulate her deliciously sweet cunt. When my tongue briefly swirled over her clit, she jerked wildly and pushed against my head, telling me it was too much. I almost tried to push her a bit more, but having been in her position before, I knew it would only hurt the experience. I pulled my mouth away, though I kept sliding my fingers in-and-out, the squishy sounds joining the cacophony of moans and grunts. It suddenly came to me that some of the moans were my own.

Fuck, Daddy really could eat a pussy. I laid my head down against my sister's still-quivering thigh as I, too, was brought closer to orgasm. I bobbed my hips up-and-down and he merely tried to go with it. I felt his tongue occasionally touch my asshole and I almost wanted to focus his attack there, but the need to cum was so much stronger. And luckily for me, Daddy was just as focused on helping me along on that as I had been helping my sister.

He moved lower, trying to put more focus on my clit and it was like a firecracker went off when that little bud was given more attention. Suddenly, my body stopped moving and I came onto my father's face. It wasn't nearly as much as he had done to me, but I like to think he got his own facial out of this depravity.

My pussy was still rocking as I lost the ability to keep my booty high in the air. I started to slide down to the bed, though Daddy caught me and kept me like that so he could suck my juices even more. Fuck, we were a hungry-ass family.

Eventually, he let me fall softly to the bed and merely caressed and squeezed my ass. I felt Penny reach down, hooking her arms underneath my armpits and try to pull my tired body up. I reacted, moving away from Dad and up her body. Once I got to her mouth, Penny pushed her tongue into my mouth and we kissed wildly again. Fucking hell, what had we unleashed?

Dad settled in beside us. Once we broke our kiss, he moved in to kiss Penny. His hand was still on my ass and I definitely noticed that finger touching my asshole. I think Daddy has an interest in anal. He next kissed me. As he did, Penny leaned in to kiss at my neck. Eventually, the inevitable happened and our kiss grew to a three-way kiss, our tongues wrestling with one another. I had done this once before with two other girls, but it was mostly just to shock some guys. It meant nothing. Not like this kiss, which was incredibly passionate.

Eventually, though, we stopped making out and laid there for a moment with me still on top of Penny. It was the first moment of nothing happening since Dad entered the room an hour before. Had it been only an hour? Had everything really changed in such a short time frame? And now what?

As if sensing my question, Dad petted my head and I felt so much comfort from such a stupid little act. He again kissed me, though this time, he started by kissing my head. He moved down to kiss my cheek. Quietly, he whispered in my ear, "I never realized how much I was hurting you, Row. I'm never going to do that again. You are my daughter just as much as Penny is. And you will never ever doubt that moving forward. Your mother and I have been unfair to you. That stops now."

He pulled away and smiled at me. He should have been furious with me. I had set him up to be with his oldest daughter and potentially sabotage that relationship. What had I been thinking? I had been blind by my own selfish rage to try to destroy my family? To what end?

And then Penny said something that shocked me. "Sometimes, life finds a way to work out. I never could have imagined being in this position. But no matter what got us here, I am so fucking happy we're here now. With my beautiful sister and my handsome father who are also the best two lovers I could ever imagine."

1...456789