A Sister's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was insanity. That's what this was. We were all literally crazy. And no, I wasn't putting aside the years of hell that got me in position to think setting my father and sister up was somehow a perfectly reasonable response. But at the same time, if they could forgive me for that and understand why I did what I did - even if I wasn't so sure I understood it - then maybe life does find a way.

And did she just call me beautiful?

"Should we get dressed?" Dad asked after a little pause in the conversation.

"What's with you and wanting to throw your clothes back on?" Penny asked with a smile. I reached over and kissed her cheek. "And I don't know about you, but I don't want to end this evening so early."

I giggled and moved to her ear to lick it. She shivered and purred in response.

"But...can we take a shower?" she asked. "Daddy's sperm isn't as wonderful dried on my face and in my hair and it was when he was orgasming."

Laughing, I told her, "you're so particular!"

"Sorry!" she replied with a smile.

Dad stayed in bed for the moment as his two naked daughters coasted to the bathroom. We both took our turns on the toilet before getting into the hot steamy shower. Fuck, this hotel was nice. We had plenty of room for the two of us and even our father if he decided to join us. The hot water felt so good against our skin as we hugged and slow-danced underneath it.

"I just realized how glad I am to share this with you," she said just loud enough for me to hear. "It feels like a fresh start."

I nodded and kissed her lips. Once I pulled away slightly, I added, "Yeah. I just can't believe you guys don't hate me. I mean, I was trying to fuck both of you over royally."

Her nodding response basically said, "well, there is that." But she quickly smiled afterwards and peered at me with those green eyes I had once hated. "Like I said, sometimes, life finds a way. I'm a sucker for fate. In all of my fantasies about Dad, I never thought you'd be part of it. But the way my body reacts to you...it's pretty clear life worked out even when I didn't know what I wanted."

"You just like it when I'm forceful with you," I replied with a grin as I reached down to grab her ass firmly.

She yelped and smiled back at me before reaching in to lick at my lips. "Well, that's quite obvious."

I was about to go back down her body when Dad opened the door to the shower and came in. He gave us another warm smile before asking, "you two being good?"

In a singalong response, we both said, "yes daddy!"

He chuckled and came between us to get underneath the water. We caressed his skin and kissed at the water-covered flesh. Dad put his arms around us and held us close. I fell into his body, feeling a level of comfort I had not felt in many years with him. Penny and I interlocked our fingers over his belly, making gentle circles. I looked down at his cock, hanging loose. He was so thick that I was pretty proud of myself for taking it in my throat.

"I'm going to try not to think about how this could have happened," he said in a low voice. "But as long as you two are good with it, I am, too. Just want you to know if you aren't comfortable with anything, just say so and it stops."

Locking eyes with my sister, we grinned devilishly to one another.

"Oh, Daddy," I said softly, fluttering my eyes up at him. "You can't keep this from us anymore. It's ours."

To emphasize "this," I grabbed his cock in my head, stroking the delicious tool. Its size looked absolutely obscene in my small hand. Dad growled at me and shoved his tongue into my mouth again. I couldn't help myself but purr in response. God, this man had me wrapped around his finger now and I couldn't get enough of him. I stroked his cock firmly, the tool waking up in my hand.

As I continued to kiss my father, I felt something against my fingers. It was my sister's lips. She was sucking on Daddy again. I released my grip on his tool and instead grabbed her head. I didn't force her to take all of his dick into her mouth and throat. She'd have to work up to such a thing. But I definitely gave her a small push.

Dad's hand moved down my back and slipped between my legs from behind. I hiked my ass up a little and part of me wondered if he'd play with my asshole. But instead, a firm digit pushed its way into my warm pussy. Moaning, I pulled Penny closer on his cock.

Breaking the kiss, he ducked his head down to capture one of my rubbery nipples in his mouth. Opening my eyes, I looked down to see my sister's eyes closed as she worked on his cock. She really did look beautiful with her mouth full of Daddy's fuck-stick.

"Mmmm, you're such a slut for Daddy," I said with a smile. She opened up her eyes and did her best to return the smile around the dick in her mouth.

Pulling him out just slightly, she replied, "Takes one to know one." After swirling her tongue around his dick, she swallowed him back into her mouth. Dad continued to fuck my hole with his finger which only reminded me of how badly I wanted his cock back inside of me. But then, it was also supposed to be Penny's first time. I tried not to be greedy, but I decided to get a little piece of Daddy before handing him back to my sister.

But first, I slipped away from my dad and moved behind Penny. While sharing eye contact with him, I moved Penny's head forward-and-back. Watching him react while never breaking eye contact was one of the sexiest fucking things I had ever seen. I was using my sister, but you know, she didn't seem to mind. She moaned around the thick meat and gripped her father's legs harder. I grinned back at Dad before pulling my sister from his cock to crouch down and take him into my mouth. I could hear my sister desperately sucking in air while I deepthroated my father's cock. I nearly jumped when I felt Penny lick at my ear and it forced me to gag some. I slid up and eyed Penny, giving her a dirty look. She leaned in and licked my lips before taking Dad's cock back into her mouth. Growling at her, I stood back up and shook my head while staring at Dad.

"Fuck," Dad moaned as I pushed on Penny's head a bit more. I grinned back at him as my sister moaned and squirmed. I wasn't pushing her head too far, but she was still new to this and any kind of pressure alarmed her. That said, perhaps because I can be a bitch, I still gave her a little pressure. After all, how will she ever learn? She pulled back once I let her, gasping for breath.

"Penny, out of the way," I said, never breaking eye contact with my father. She shuffled out of the way and I moved toward Dad. I moved my hands to his broad shoulders and whispered in his ear, "you better not drop me."

With that in mind, I leaped into his arms. He grabbed my legs which had to be more difficult considering how wet I was in the steamy shower. That said, having the wall to balance against probably helped. Either way, I felt pretty comfortable and secure in my father's arms as his rigid cock rested below my pussy.

"Penny, a little help?" I said, turning to her. She looked confused for a moment, but then nodded with a smile once she figured out what I wanted. Soon, I felt her hand on my ass and then another hand as she grabbed dad's cock. Moving to grip my hip, she pulled back on me slightly to angle Dad's dick toward where it needed to be. I moaned as the head brushed against my clit. Soon after, she aimed the tool perfectly and I slid forward to take every inch inside in a rush of pleasure. God, I could get used to this.

Dad's only job was to hold me up. I took care of the rest as I slid back-and-forward while his cock pistoning in-and-out of my waiting pussy. My pussy gushed as he rubbed against the walls so deliciously. Pulling my head back, I leaned in for another kiss from my father. His tongue slid into my mouth and found mine. My moans vibrated both of her mouths as our tongues wetly slid against one another. My nipples bore into his chest and my orgasm was already just around the corner.

Breaking the kiss and licking his top lip, I looked back and saw my sister. She had scooted away to the opposite wall of the shower. From there, she fucked her pussy with two fingers while using her other hand to play with her breast. God, she looked so fucking hot like that. It was still a shock to see prim-and-proper Penny so aggressively sexual, but it again made me feel even closer to her. I couldn't wait to taste her once more.

Again, I considered pushing her to even get dirtier. I wanted her to slide under us and lick Daddy's balls. Tongue his cock as it dripped my juice. Maybe even move between my spread ass cheeks and lick my asshole. But it seemed like too much too soon. Instead, I smiled at her and said, "God, you look yummy."

She grinned back at me and kept her eyes locked on mine as she pulled her fingers from her cunt. Quickly, to avoid the shower's stream, she plunged them into her mouth. My pussy convulsed after seeing that. Closing her eyes, she sucked her fingers and moaned around them. I wasn't sure if Dad saw it, but he definitely felt me pick up speed as I fucked his cock.

Seconds later, she pulled the fingers from her mouth and put them back into her pussy. She added, "I taste pretty yummy, too."

"Dirty slut," I said playfully before turning back to Daddy, who smiled back at me. I moved toward his ear and whispered, "how close are you?"

"Mmm, kinda close," he said back in my ear, licking the lobe. "This is truthfully the hottest thing ever."

"Please don't cum," I pleaded. He pulled back and looked at me. I continued in a whisper, "She needs it more tonight than I do."

I kissed him again, driving my tongue into his mouth this time. Pulling back away, I said, "But first, I need to cum so fucking badly."

He grabbed my tush firmly and slammed me onto his cock. I screamed at the sudden movement. His big strong hands seemed to take over, pushing me away and then bringing me back right before his hard cock left my pussy completely. I pushed my hands flat against the wall and tried to be of any help for my father, but I was literally just there to take it. Not that I was complaining. I had never felt so completely fucked. It felt so small in his hands and he seemed so large in every way.

The sounds of our illicit fuck-fest filled the air. Loud smacks of flesh against flesh were magnified by the presence of water. And against the bottom of my ass, I could feel his cum-filled balls slapping against me. I closed my eyes tightly and just focused on the pleasure and the feeling of every vein of his ridiculously hard dick rubbing against my drenched walls. I knew then that it would never get better than this. I would never have a cock inside of me better than this one. I would never feel as if I was floating on air like I did at that moment. And a voice from deep inside said, "and you nearly never had this you stupid girl." I was so damn stupid.

Over and over, I took him in deep strokes. Well, to be accurate, he fucked me. I was his toy and he was using me and I couldn't be happier about it. Suddenly, I felt my sister's presence behind me. Her hands glided over our father's and she aided him in fucking my hole roughly. She reached up and pressed her lips against my neck, sucking hard at the wet flesh. My eyes rolled in the back of my head as my body succumbed to the pleasure. An orgasm ripped through my body with such intensity, I could barely breathe. My closed eyes watered and not only from the spray from the shower nozzle. Shockwaves of buzzy bliss emanated from my pussy and the rest of my body went slack, though my family kept fucking me. Loud grunts came from somewhere in my throat as my orgasm seemed to rip through me for so long that I started to wonder if it would ever stop.

Fortunately (or unfortunately), it finally did. My wits came back to me slowly and I opened my weary eyes.

"Dad," I said in a whisper that he didn't hear. In fact, he was kissing my sister who had moved to the side. I tried again, "Dad."

Again, with the loud signs of us fucking and the shower, he couldn't hear my meek voice. I forced a cough and tried once more. "Daddy!"

Breaking the kiss with Penny, he looked at me with a smile. "Yes, baby?"

I tried to formulate the words, but it was really too tough for me. So I made a "T" with my hands to indicate to the man who had been my first basketball coach that I needed a time out. I moved my hands to his shoulders and he slowly pulled me off his cock. When my feet touched the tiled floor of the shower, I nearly fell in a heap. Luckily, Dad was still holding me and Penny reached out to grab my arm out of instinct.

Looking down at his cock, it was covered in creamy juice. At first, I thought he had cum after all, but as his cock stood up so proudly, it came to me that the cream was from me. I felt my cheeks redden at the sight.

My sister looked down and saw what I was looking at. And then, she let go of me. I wobbled a little but held my ground as I watched Penny squat down to lick and suck my essence from our father's cock. Dad moaned and smacked the wall, possibly from the surprise as well. Penny went into overdrive, pushing Dad's penis as deep into her small mouth as it would go.

Dad shocked all of us, including him I wager, by pushing Penny away. She looked up with a confusion that was uncommon for her typically confident self. Dad reached down to caress her face. "I want to fuck you again, baby. You keep doing that, I don't know if your old father is going to be able to get it up a third time."

A dirty grin came over her face. She reached over to turn off the water. "Let's dry off then."

Over the next few minutes, we quickly dried ourselves with soft, white hotel towels. Strolling nude back into the room, I slid over to the fridge and grabbed a couple of waters. Yes, it was overpriced, but we needed the hydration. I quickly downed nearly half of the bottle of water before tossing the rest to Penny. I had already given my "old father" the other one. She drank the rest while stroking Dad's cock which had softened only a tiny bit since leaving the shower.

I slid over next to my sister and reached down, finding her swollen pussy and sliding a finger inside. She was clearly ready for Daddy, but I didn't let that stop me from having some more fun with her. Slowly, I sawed my finger back-and-forth inside of her. She bridged her back and turned her head, finding my lips and kissing me hard. As our kiss intensified, as did the speed of my finger inside of her. A second one joined the first and kept up the rhythm.

"God, you two are so fucking sexy," Dad said in a low voice as he put down his water and crawled onto the bed. Penny moved to face me and Dad moved in behind her. Opening my eyes slightly, I saw him kiss and lick at her ear, nibbling as she reached back to cradle his head. Meanwhile, our devilish tongues wrestled with one another as my fingers continued to fuck my beautiful sister.

As my lips escaped from hers, I moved toward Dad, kissing him once again. His strong arm slid up, his hand gliding from my hip to the small of my back as he pulled us tighter into him.

I finally let my fingers, now drenched in my sister's juices, escape from her pussy. Bringing them up, I moved away from Dad and slid those digits against his lips. Looking down, I saw my sister watching with wide eyes as Dad tongued at my fingers to taste more of his daughter. I kissed him yet again, this time with my fingers in the way until I pulled them away and reached down his body. His cock was rock hard with a crown wet from precum.

Finding the willpower somewhere in my body, I finally moved away from the two of them. Eying them, I smiled. "Daddy, I think your oldest daughter needs to be filled."

She nodded enthusiastically and Dad chuckled at her response. She rolled onto her back and he slowly moved between her open legs. I reached down to grasp his cock firmly without asking if they needed the help. Finding my sister's wet hole, I released his dick just as Dad drove it home ever-so-slowly. The moan Penny made drove me crazy.

I moved to the side and let the two lovers have their moment. She had already given him her virginity and he would have filled her with his cum had they not realized who they were fucking in the first place. Now, she would get that. She had confided in me during the build-up to this whole evening that she had wanted to experience that and that was with a man she barely knew. Daddy's delicious cum would be perfect inside of her. I found myself reaching between my legs already wondering how they would taste together.

Dad was slow with her. Almost to the point where I wanted to smack his ass and tell him to give it to her harder. But he knew more than me about what she needed. A serene look was on her face as she stared deeply into his eyes. Each stroke of his large cock into her waiting cunt made her close her eyes for a moment to relish in the pleasure before opening up to stare wantonly back at him. It was like watching a romantic movie except, as I looked down at the right angle, I could see my father's hard tool, coated in her juices, disappearing from view as he drove it home.

I barely knew just how fast I was playing with myself until I realized that the sticky, wet sounds filling the room weren't just coming from my sister's pussy. I looked down and was struck by just how wet I truly was. I've been in some memorable moments with some memorable partners, but this evening with these two family members made those other "good" evenings of sex seem like nothing all that memorable after all.

"I don't know," Dad said in a low gravelly voice. He turned and coughed to clear his throat before continuing. "I don't know how much longer I can last. You. Your sister. This night. It's too fucking much."

Penny smiled up at him and looked my way as well. For some weird reason, I pulled my fingers from my pussy and waved at her, mesmerized by how my fingers glistened in the light. She smiled even brighter before looking back at Dad. "It's okay. This isn't a one-time thing, right Row?"

"I hope to shit it ain't," I said while licking my taste from my fingers before moving them south once more. "I want Dad to fill my sticky cunt, too. And my mouth. And my ass."

"God damn," he muttered with a look my way.

"What? Your daughter's a hungry girl. She needs more-and-more of you. And of that sweet cunt you're fucking."

Penny's eyes went wide and I could have swore her pussy muscles clenched around Dad's cock because his eyes opened just as wide. She looked at me hungrily and said, "I need more of yours, too. And of you, Dad."

"You see, Daddy," I said moving closer. I dragged my fingers - again drenched - against his lips. "We're Jasmine. And one night ain't going to scratch that itch you have."

I took my hand and moved it down to his ass and pushed. He slid deeper inside my sister.

"You're going to need to scratch it over."

As he slid to a shallow depth, I pushed again.

"And over."

When his ass moved back, this time Penny joined me as we pushed down on his ass hard. His cock thrusted deeply into my sister.

She moaned and then replied, "And over."

Daddy reached over to kiss me. I could taste my sweet juices on his lips. I felt the bed start to rock as he started to fuck me sister with increased force and speed. He wasn't prolonging anything anymore. He wanted to nut and he wanted to nut deep in my sister's pussy. Both of his daughters wanted the same thing from this strong man. Below us, as my tongue continued to dance with his, Penny was moaning loudly. She gripped my arm hard and then somehow harder. I knew she was going to bruise me and I was already looking forward to making her kiss it better.

"Fuck...I'm so close, Daddy!"

He pulled away from me and looked down.

1...456789