A Slave-taking Trip to Planet Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Focus on my clit now, slave."

The naked, collared gardener moved his tongue to her ample clit and began to suck and lick. He carefully teased her towards orgasm, gradually speeding up the flicks of his tongue. Lisa clamped her hand on his hair and pulled him into her. It didn't matter to her if he struggled to breathe - he would inhale her scent, breathe in his Goddess's aroma. The gardener took this as a cue to lick harder and faster.

Lisa's head swam. She arched her head back and began to pant and moan. The gardener was lost in her world now, licking her as hard and fast as he could. Lisa was stunned by the power of the orgasm as it swept through her. She dug her nails into the slave's shoulders as she came, kept cumming, for what felt like an eternity. A little blood came out where her nails had pierced his flesh, but still the gardener licked, not stopping until Lisa pushed him away. She was quite satisfied.

"Good boy. Good slave. You worship well. You'll be doing that every day you're here working for me. I don't care if it slows you down. Now, slave. I think in a little while I'll be giving you a reward. First we need to go upstairs to my bathroom. Follow me crawling."

Lisa stalked out of the room still holding the gardener's leash. He scrambled on all-fours to keep up, wondering what they could be going to the bathroom for. His cock was painfully hard as he crawled behind her, the very picture of a submissive male. He wondered what his reward might be. He wanted to cum, very badly. Would they have sex? What else might she have in store?

In the bathroom, Lisa ran a shallow bath and had the gardener get in it. Then she laid out shaving foam and a razor.

"Do you want to be my slave?" she said.

"Yes, Goddess," answered the gardener, without hesitation.

"I won't tolerate pubic hair on a slave. I want that leg hair gone as well, and any hair on your bottom. If you shave it all off for me now, like a good boy, there will be a reward for you after. Well? What are you waiting for. Get started."

Hesitantly, the gardener took the shaving foam spread a little on his crotch. This was all happening so fast, but here at last was an opportunity to follow his desires. He made a choice and slowly began to shave off his hairs. He started with his legs, getting a feel for the razor. He cut himself a couple of times before he had the knack of it. Lisa stood and watched, imperiously still holding his leash.

"Get on with it, slave. I want you smooth, naked, exposed. In my house, pubic hair is the sole preserve of the superior female."

The gardener finished his legs and moved on to his crotch. He inched the razor through his long, thick pubic hair. It disappeared bit by bit, as he voluntarily turned himself from man to slaveboy. He had more trouble with his backside, and Lisa ordered him to turn away from her and finished this area herself. She dried him off with a towel, wiping away the remaining foam and hairs. She took the denuded slave into her bedroom and had him look at himself in the mirror.

"That's better, slaveboy. You'll keep your body like this from now on. Any stray hairs will result in a spanking. Got it?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"Good boy. Now, your reward. I'm going to send you home soon. But first, you will kneel at my feet and cum on my boots. Use your hand. Masturbate for me."

"Yes, Goddess," said the gardener, moving into position. He looked up at her, with his hand almost on his cock. She held his gaze for several seconds, then spoke.

"You may begin."

The gardener took his cock into his hand and began to jerk it. He looked up into his Goddess's eyes as she towered above him, still holding his leash. She began to stroke his hair and face, whispering "Good slave, good boy, wank for me."

The gardener attacked his cock in a frenzy of lust. He was a good boy and this was his reward. He moved his gaze between his Goddess's booted feet, her dominant hairy pussy, and her stern but caring eyes. She held his leash firmly, never letting his head move far from her. He masturbated furiously, then released a thick stream of cum onto her boots and the floor. His cock pulsed as he came and came, the culmination of years of frustrated submissive desires. When he was done, he looked up into his Goddess's eyes again.

"Good boy. We'll go downstairs now and sort out your loan, then I'll take you home. I want you here early tomorrow with whatever equipment you can bring. We'll take a long lunch every day, slave. I'll give you something tasty to eat."

"Yes, Goddess."

Chapter 4

Clarice had wasted little time seducing the groom at her stables. She had convinced the young man that theirs would be a secret liaison, all the better for no one knowing about it. He had returned to the stables at night to meet her, and guided her car down the drive as she approached. Clarice had told him they would do a little roleplay, but didn't let on who would play what role.

Clarice stepped out of her car and grabbed the wine and glasses she had brought with her. She had laced the wine with a drug that would work only on a human male. The compound would make the groom suggestible to her orders without ever letting him know that anything was amiss. Clarice figured she would need a little help to get the boy into full pony tack that night. The drug was her way of making sure she could break down his barriers.

They laid out a blanket on one of the wide lawns and chatted as they drank the wine. Clarice tested her target's reactions to the obedience drug, getting the broad-built, blonde-haired boy to first do little tasks for her, then bigger things like opening the barn and taking the bags out of her car. She followed him into the barn, to a wide area set aside for saddling up the horses. Here would be perfect, she thought.

"Now then, young man," she said, "I think it's time we got started."

"Sounds good to me," he said, and moved in to kiss her. Clarice let him, but took his wrists and clamped them together behind his back. She felt his cock rise through his trousers, pressed against her.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Mmm hmm," he said, then kissed her more.

"I like a man who does what he's told. Will you do what you're told?"

"Oh god, yes."

"Good. Strip off for me."

"OK."

The groom was out of his clothes in a flash. He put it down to the wine, and to the peerless, sexy woman who stood before him. He looked like a Greek god of old - muscular and powerful. Clarice's eyes drank him in, mentally turning him into a god amongst ponyboys. His mind was on fire with images of being her pony, but he didn't dare reveal this to her. He couldn't freak her out with it like he had so many others. He would wait.

"You know," said Clarice, still dressed in her riding clothes, "I love horses. Really love them. They're so powerful, so graceful under the right control. Don't you agree?"

The groom practically choked. "I agree! I mean, yes, completely. That's why I work with them. They have such presence."

Clarice traced her fingers over the groom's well-developed chest. "Just like you," she said.

"Wh ... what do you mean?" he stammered.

"I look at these ponies, and I look at you, and I see the same thing."

"I don't know what you mean."

"Yes you do. Don't be ashamed. I see the way you look at them. Yearning to be like them. I want you. Like I want them. Don't you want that?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"Yes you do. Tell me what you want. Now. Admit it."

"I ... I ... I want to be like them. I want to be a pony."

Clarice moved in to hug the trembling groom tight. She stroked his hair - she had to reach up so far - and stopped his shaking. "I want you to be my pony. Just nod if you want that too."

The groom nodded.

"That's so good," said Clarice, "I'm so happy I found you. Now, remember that bag I had you bring in? Go open it."

The naked groom moved to the bag and unzipped it. It was overflowing with ponyboy gear. He was impressed and scared. His heart began to race and he felt like fleeing. Clarice could see the signs. She relied on the drug.

"You're going to be my ponyboy tonight. It's what you need. Now come, stand here and put your arms behind your back."

The groom was shocked at how easily he complied. In seconds he was standing where he had been ordered to go, his cock now utterly erect. He placed his arms together behind his back and stood still. Clarice approached him from behind and slid something around his arms. She had encased them in a leather binder; he flexed them and found them utterly disabled.

For tonight, she would keep the ponyboy on two legs, but in future she might like to ride him on all-fours. She needed to keep his arms in good condition, but on two legs they would only get in the way. She tightened the binder, sending shivers through the groom's body, then put a leather belt around his waist and attached the binder to it. The groom was now quite defenceless.

"I'm going to make you so happy, ponyboy," said Clarice. She paused to let the word sink in.

"Thank you!" croaked out the groom.

"Shhh! Don't speak. No need for ponies to speak. In fact let's take care of that now."

Clarice moved to the bag and extracted the rest of her gear. She moved back to the groom - the ponyboy now - and placed a bit between his teeth. She used a leather strap to pull the bit right back into his mouth, buckling it in place.

"Whinny for me when you need to talk, ponyboy. For this evening, while you're with me, don't use words, just the noises a horse would make."

The groom whinnied in response. He was increasingly in shock. How was he complying so easily with what she told him to do? Was it the wine? Was it just that he really, really wanted this? He barely knew this woman and already he was defenceless before her, well on his way to being her ponyboy. His cock stood out, stiff and long, leaving his big balls dangling.

Clarice ordered the ponyboy to remain standing on the same spot. He did so. She moved around him, adding a bridle and blinders to his head, then a heavyweight leather collar around his neck. She attached reins to the bridle and then clipped nipple clamps with bells to each of his nipples. There were two final touches. First she had the ponyboy lift each leg as she put his feet into pony boots. Then she moved down to his cock, balls and backside. She applied a cream all over them and then sat back to wait.

The ponyboy tried to protest, but the orders compelling him still held. The drug would last many hours. He whinnied and neighed at Clarice, quite unable to speak. Finally, he realised how much he was enjoying this and began to give in to it. Clarice was looking for the signs - she saw him break, saw him straighten up and adopt a classic ponyboy posture. As the depilatory cream went to work, his cock and balls burned and he whinnied more, stamping his new pony hooves on the ground to deal with the pain.

Clarice wiped off the cream and admired the ponyboy's smooth genitals. She went for broke, returning to the bag and coming back with an unbreakable chastity cage. She used a coldpack to ice down the ponyboy's cock and locked him inside it.

"I own you body and soul now, you gorgeous ponyboy. This cock is mine. From now on, I say when you cum. You'll report to my house in the countryside every day from now on, and we'll see about unlocking you."

Clarice had no intention of letting the ponyboy cum for a very long time. She looked into his eyes. The suggestibility drug had obviously done its work well. She delivered the command she needed him to hear.

"You are my property, my slave. I own you, permanently. You will obey me. You no longer possess rights, and your days of self-determination are over. Once we are done here tonight, you will act normally whenever you are outside the walls of my house. You will nonetheless still be my slave. Do your work in the day, but report to my home in the evenings, after seven o'clock. You will tell no one we are together, you will tell no one where you go when you visit me. You will keep our relationship a secret, and you will lie about where you go or who you see if necessary. Do you understand?"

The ponyboy neighed his assent as the words sank deep into his subconscious mind. Clarice's orders became absolute. He could never disobey her. Clarice had no time for negotiating with a male, so this one was hers now. She didn't need to coax out the slave in him in the way her mother or sister would, only to reprogramme a few neural pathways with the right chemical. All other modifications she would make to him would wait until she and her family had captured all their slaves.

Clarice stroked the groom's side, and went back to her bag to fetch a long whip. She cracked it in the air next to the ponyboy's face, then had him start to walk in long, slow circles while she held his reins.

"Lift your knees up when you walk, ponyboy!" she said, bringing the whip down across his buttocks. She never spared the whip - ponies needed the pain to learn. "You're my show pony. Be graceful. There, that's better. You should bring the other leg up just as the first touches down. Good! Good pony! You're a natural."

Clarice had the ponyboy walk in circles for another ten minutes. Whenever he wavered from his graceful gait, she would quickly whip his backside and thighs. His discipline began to improve, and she could even see his cock trying to get hard in its cage. The bells clipped to his nipples tingled in a pleasing rhythm. Clarice thought the display was promising; back on her home planet, she wanted to show the ponyboy off to her friends.

She let a bit more of the reins out. "Now canter for me. Carefully at first - don't fall. That's it. Keep lifting those knees up."

The ponyboy cantered in long circles in the stable, his caged cock bobbing up and down as he went. He was humiliated and exhilarated all at once. The bells on his nipples chimed faster now as he picked up speed. He began to forget his nudity and exposure as he hit a groove. Clarice whipped him less now, not wishing to break his reverie. She could see him getting deeper into his pony-mind, letting go of years of inhibitions.

"OK, ponyboy. I want you to start to gallop now. Stay on your feet, lean into the turn. No, faster than that!" She striped his back with the whip. "Yes, that's it. Good pony! Sweat for your owner. Remember whose animal you are. One day you'll run free like this through the countryside."

This confused the ponyboy. Where could he run like this? Still, here he was, a helpless, bound animal. He neighed his agreement with his ... mistress? Owner? He wasn't sure. He continued happily running in circles until Clarice brought him to a halt. She moved in close and inspected his whip marks. From the bag she took some antiseptic and painted it onto the worst of the marks. He'd be subjected to far worse once they were off planet, she thought, but no sense in spoiling the surprise.

"Now, ponyboy. Kneel in the dirt for me."

Clarice stripped off her trousers and boots as the ponyboy knelt patiently. Putting the boots back on, she moved towards him and pulled his face into her pussy. With the blinders still on, the only thing he could see was her glorious womanhood. The bit in his mouth prevented him from licking, but he could smell her, almost taste how good she was. Clarice kept him there for several minutes while he inhaled her, letting him associate her scent with obedience and pleasure.

Clarice moved around to the ponyboy's back. She lifted one leg over his shoulders, then the other, until she was straddling him from behind. She pressed her pussy into the nape of his neck, letting him sense the wetness there, and sat down.

"Now, ponyboy, when I say 'Up', you will raise slowly and carefully to lift me. Up."

The ponyboy lifted her weight quite easily and stood with legs apart as he tried to balance with her on his shoulders. Clarice adjusted her posture, trying to find the right spot. She knew her wet pussy must be driving the ponyboy crazy. She would use that energy for her own purpose.

"Slowly walk forward, ponyboy. When I pull on your bridle, you will turn in the direction I pull. When I say stop, stop immediately. Go."

Unable to use his tethered arms for balance, the ponyboy kept his back straight and moved cautiously forward with Clarice on his shoulders. She adjusted her weight to compensate for any imbalances - she had ridden many males like this before, just never one that was exclusively hers. It felt exceptional to dominate a male animal in this way.

Clarice had the ponyboy do laps around the stables carrying her. She was very light and the ponyboy was strong - he bore her well. Clarice used a long crop to hit his sides when she wanted to go faster. The crop had tiny barbs embedded in it that stung the ponyboy's flesh, but didn't cut. Clarice had tried it on herself once - the pain was intense. She knew it was what the groom needed, really, deep down. She would use pain to bring out his inner showpony.

The bouncing motion had Clarice extremely turned on. Her juices ran down the ponyboy's neck, mingling with his sweat. She turned him this way and that, now faster, now slower. As she went, she began to grind her clit into the animal, getting off on the ridges of his spine. She wanted desperately to cum now, but desperately also to enslave this ponyboy straight away, to brand him here and now. She pictured the look on her mother's face and thought better of it.

By this time, the ponyboy had begun to visibly tire. He was beginning to stumble and pant, so Clarice brought their pace down to a walk and had him do a few more laps to cool down.

"Stop and kneel, ponyboy." Clarice dismounted. "There's one more thing to do before I let you go home for the night. Your owner needs to come. And you need to fully learn your place." She led the ponyboy to a fence that was chest high to him, then hitched his reins to it tight, so that he was forced to bend down. "Wait there, ponyboy. I'll be right back."

Clarice skipped over to the bag and took out one of her many strapons. They were marvels of technology; each could transmit all the sensations of fucking back into her clit and vagina. She could get multiple orgasms while violating her male, and could even use the strapon to shock his prostate or punish him while she fucked. Not today though - only she would cum this evening.

With the strapon attached and lubed up, she moved back to the ponyboy. He was trying to look back at her to see what she was doing, but the blinders prevented him. She hadn't told him to look back, so she hit his buttocks a few times with the crop and explained his mistake.

She ordered him to face forward, then got into position behind him. Clarice grabbed the ponyboy's hips and put the tip of her strapon against his anus. He began to shift around. She held on tight to his hips, enjoying the struggle.

"You will be fucked, ponyboy. That's an order. But struggle a little if you like, it only makes it hotter. Just don't kick me - that's another order."

Clarice was strong and fit. She held the ponyboy down and savagely thrust her strapon inside him. The ponyboy panicked. He was being invaded, violated. His head swam and he thought he might faint. Clarice held on to the bucking animal, keeping her cock inside him. She used the crop a few times on his back and shoulders - the ponyboy neighed against the exquisite pain. The drugs were still forcing him to speak like the animal he desired to be.

Slowly, the feeling of violation began to subside. Now he felt full, stimulated, owned as Clarice moved the long strapon in and out. Clarice felt the change and began to violently pound the poor ponyboy. He whinnied and neighed at the assault. He felt like slave meat, used and abused. He enjoyed it. Clarice rammed her cock deep inside the ponyboy, in and out, in and out, as fast as she could. She wanted to cum soon.

123456...9