A Slave-taking Trip to Planet Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was one more surprise. As the new slaveboy took in the whole dungeon, he saw a naked male kneeling on the floor, looking up at Lisa and her captive. The gardener noticed that this male was unshackled. He wore a collar, wrist and ankle cuffs, and a chastity cage, but no chains held him down. He could move freely.

"Please, help me! She's taken me prisoner! She's an alien! Fight her! Help me!"

Lisa looked at her older, treasured slave. "You may speak, slave," she said to him.

The kneeling slave did not move. "How could I help you brother?"

"Set me free!"

"But you are a slave."

"I am NOT a slave."

"Brother, you are a male. All males should be slaves. We are inferior animals. You are collared. How could you not be a slave?"

"She's going to take us to her planet! She has a ship!"

"Of course she does, brother. I came here on it. I spent many happy hours on that ship worshipping my owners. Perhaps you will too."

"What? How? You're ... one of them?"

"No, I'm a human and an inferior male. I am their property, just as you are. I was taken from this Earth many years ago. I wore clothes and treated women as my equals, even my inferiors - it was disgusting. My Goddess broke me, reshaped me, showed me the error of my ways. I worship her. Her word is law."

"Well said, slaveboy," said Lisa. "Be silent again and open cell number 1."

The older slaveboy crawled on hands and knees to the first of six cells in the basement, and opened it. He was no petmale - he could speak, use his hands, perform complex tasks, walk on two legs. He simply preferred to live his life on hands and knees in the presence of his superiors, the female family that owned him. He was an animal and they were Goddesses. He yearned for every opportunity to show them how happy he was to be their property. It felt good to crawl in their presence.

Lisa roughly shoved the new slaveboy into the cell, then shackled him, kneeling, to the floor. The cell was an elaborate cage, with a blanket and a small chemical toilet. The bars offered no privacy - males were always to be completely exposed. The lock was keyed to female DNA - now that the lock had been shut, her older slaveboy would not be able to unlock it. Not that he ever would - he knew his place, and would never even think of escape.

The green-skinned woman surveyed her domain. She now had, for the time being, two naked, collared male slaves. She decided to call the gardener "new slave" and the other one "old slave". The new slave was still grumbling - she sent a command to his collar that shocked him whenever he tried to speak. He soon got the message, and settled into silence.

There was time to kill before Clarice arrived with the lecturer - assuming she'd been successful. Lisa decided to show the new slave what the rewards of being a good boy could be, though not directly. She spent the next two hours gleefully fucking her old slave with a strapon, then sitting on his face, fucking him again, having him kneel and worship her pussy, then her ass, then her feet, then sitting on his face one last time.

She left him curled up, passed out on the dungeon floor, his face radiating a deep contentment, as the new slave looked on with a mixture of fear and excitement.

Chapter 7

Julia and Clarice sat together in a car park not far from the lecturer's house. The engine of the little car was silent as they waited patiently for it to be nearly 10pm. Clarice looked on anxiously as Julia practised the controls for the micro-drone, which looked to all the world like a large, confused bee. Julia whizzed the drone about in the air above the car, watching the view from its cameras as she had it fly in tight arcs. She was, finally, getting the hang of it.

"I think I'm ready," said Julia to Clarice.

"Just in time, too," said Clarice, starting the engine. "If he manages to swat the drone, it could break - you'll have to be either very subtle or very quick. Otherwise we might lose the slave. OK?"

"I know, I know! I'll be quick - he'll never know what hit him."

"Wait til you get a clean shot. Promise me!"

"I promise! You can spank me yourself if I miss!"

"You can count on it - every day for a month! Anyway, recover the drone and let's go."

The two sisters drove in silence. Clarice wore a tight-fitting black top that showed off her cleavage and a loose, short skirt to give her maximum mobility and distractive potential. Everything about her appearance was calculated to distract, attract and disable the lecturer long enough for the obedience drugs to take effect. She had a discreet stunner tucked into one of her long boots in case things went awry.

Clarice pulled the car up a little way from where the lecturer lived. Julia was already tied into the surveillance cameras they had planted in his house - tiny and undetectable. She watched their mark while he sat at his desk checking emails - he might be working there another hour. But the desk was in an office, and the office door was closed. The micro-drone could only enter through the letterbox.

"Hmmmm," said Julia, "I don't think he's coming out of there for a while. What do you want to do? Wait?"

"We can't wait forever. Give him ten minutes."

The time passed in quiet, anxious silence. The girls began to realise that he would not be coming away from the computer for quite some time. Clarice broke the situation down in her mind. She tried to envisage a way for this lowly male to go from free man to enslaved animal. She came up with a plan.

"Julia, I'm going to use my electronic lockpick and go through the front door, then quietly pop the drone through his letterbox. Once I've done that, I'll knock on his door and walk away. Then I'm going to wait in the elevator at the end of the hallway so he doesn't see me. Follow him with the drone and wait til you get a clear shot. Then inject him and let me know on the earpiece. I'll do the rest."

"OK, sis. We'll do it that way. I won't let you down."

Clarice got out of the car. She stood tall and strong, a dominant woman with a mission. She breathed in slowly, out slowly, collecting herself. Then she turned towards the target's building, and strode forward. She was calm, she was in control. Her pussy was filled with heat at the thought of enslaving this lowly male. She tweaked her top to show maximum cleavage; she was a goddess.

Clarice reached into her bag and took out an electronic lockpick. It made short work of the smart lock on the building's front door, and she strode inside like she owned the place. Her bag contained implements of control that she would use to take the male - a collar, wrist and ankle cuffs, and a chastity cage to hide the erection she was sure he would develop. Males were so predictable.

Clarice called the elevator down. The doors opened and three drunk, laughing women rushed out. One tripped and grabbed onto Clarice. The woman's grip slipped, and she knocked the bag out of Clarice's hands. It clattered to the floor, spilling out the collar. Another of the women rushed to pick it up and handed it back to Clarice, giggling.

"What's that?" bellowed the third woman.

"It's a collar! It's a collar!" yelled the first. Clarice tensed and thought of the stunner in her boot - could she stun three women?

Clarice stammered, "It's ... erm, it's um..."

"Is it for you to wear or someone else?" asked the third woman, oblivious to Clarice's awkwardness.

Clarice calmed herself, flashed through the situation in her mind. "It's not for me," she said, "it's for a very naughty boy. Have a nice evening." She took the collar back fro the stunnded woman.

After a few seconds, the women erupted into gales of laughter. "Have fun then!" one shrieked as they staggered out of the main doors. Clarice stood still, struggling to bring her pulse down. She never had really understood this planet. She stepped into the elevator and punched in the right floor.

"Everything OK?" said Julia over the earpiece.

"They saw the collar. I think they thought it was funny. This planet is so strange."

"Do you want to abort?" asked Julia.

"No, we continue as planned. Have they left?"

"They jumped in a taxi. Doubt they'll remember anything of tonight."

"OK. I'm on his floor now - going to put the drone through his letterbox. Is he still in the office?"

"Affirmative. He's not moved, still working. I'm watching him closely."

"Thanks, sis." Clarice crept quietly up to the target's door. She stealthily opened the letterbox and put the micro-drone through, then let the flap back down silently. "OK, it's in. Bring it online."

Julia activated the drone. She decided to fly it upside down and land it on the ceiling - the target wouldn't have any reason to look up there. She spoke to Clarice over the earpiece. "I'm ready. Knock and run."

Clarice knocked sharply on the door, three times, nice and loud. Then she hightailed it around the corner and into the waiting elevator and shut the door. Julia watched on her surveillance screens as the lecturer emerged from his little office and shuffled over to the door. He was obviously exhausted and was moving slowly. He opened the door to the flat and looked each way up and down the corridor. He rolled his eyes - must be the kids again, even if it was late for them to be up. He'd complain to their parents again.

Julia powered up the drone's tiny wings. The lecturer cocked his head, heard the buzzing. Damn, thought Julia, he must have really good hearing. She turned off the wings, letting the drone fall silent again. The lecturer looked around the flat, trying to see where the noise might have come from. Julia tensed up, held her breath.

"He heard the drone but he's not seen it," she said to Clarice. "I need to wait a few seconds."

"Sure thing. Remember - wait for the clear shot."

Julia waited. The lecturer seemed strangely obsessed with finding the insect that had been buzzing - he couldn't abide such intrusions. He moved into the living room and away from the door, picking up a sheaf of papers to use as a weapon. He had his back to the micro-drone - Julia decided now was the time. She dropped the drone off the ceiling, starting the wings up halfway through its fall, then shot it forward. It was making a line straight for the lecturer's back. He heard the noise, spun impossibly fast and batted the drone away.

"Shit!" said Julia, righting the drone. She dodged it out of the way as the male target charged at it. Julia had to retreat the drone to the ceiling, but the lecturer still tried to jump and hit it. "He's seen it and he's trying to destroy it. His reflexes are so fast! What do I do?"

"Keep trying to sting him," said Clarice.

Julia dived the drone down towards the lecturer again. She came within a hair's breadth of stinging the mark, but he dodged, then batted the drone away again. It was beginning to get damaged. Julia swooped it in again, and again, each time narrowly missing. She would make this male pay for this, whip him until he begged her to stop. She refocused, couldn't get distracted. Two more swoops of the drone, two more misses.

The drone had lost some speed now - one of its tiny wings was damaged. Julia buzzed it around the lecturer, who crashed around the tiny flat. "He's making too much noise, Clarice," said Julia, "someone's going to come look."

"Keep trying! You can do it!"

"It's damaged! I can't! Damn it, that's another wing gone."

The lecturer had closed in on the drone. Julia tried to swerve it out of his way, but the damaged drone was too slow. She had the drone make one last leap towards the target, then flew it in tight circles around his body. Somehow, she managed to land it on his chest as he spun wildly around, flapping at the drone with the sheaf of paper. Julia moved to trigger the injection. The lecturer dropped the papers and slammed his palm flat against the drone. The battered fake insect disintegrated under the blow.

"Clarice, it failed. He got it. I'm so, so sorry. What do we do?"

"OK, sis. Time for plan b. You said he made a lot of noise?"

"Yes, loads. I'm surprised no one's come to see what's the matter."

"Someone has," said Clarice, walking back to the target's door, "Me."

She knocked on the man's door and waited. He didn't answer.

"Hello?!" said Claricem "I heard a lot of noise. Are you all right?"

Satisfied that it was a real person this time, the lecturer opened the door. He took in the sight of the gorgeous woman stood in his doorway, his gaze lingering on her ample cleavage.

"Hi," he said, "Sorry about the noise! There was, um, well there was a bee. It went crazy, kept trying to sting me."

"Oh you poor thing," said Clarice, "Did it sting you?"

"No, I got it."

"Are you sure," said Clarice, "you need to be sure. I'm a nurse you know, I could help. Why don't I take a look?"

The lecturer stammered and blushed. "No, no! It's fine!"

"Oh it's no trouble at all! I've seen some really nasty stings lately - there's a new species of bee that's come over now it's warmer. Delayed reaction, you know - you don't feel it til a few minutes later. But then it hurts like mad. I could remove it though."

"Erm, well, look, come in and I'll go have a look and see if it's stung me, then if it has ... maybe you can help?"

"OK. You go look."

The target went into his bathroom and took off his shirt, inspecting himself in the mirror to see if there were any stings. That nurse was insanely pretty, but he normally really hated letting anyone into his space. He couldn't see a sting, so he put his shirt back on and resolved to get rid of her. He had work to do.

"There's nothing there," he said to Clarice, "but thank you for coming over and checking on me."

Clarice moved in close to the male and handed him a tumbler of whisky. While he'd been in the bathroom, she had come up with a new plan, dumping a large amount of the obedience drug into a glass and then filling it with whisky she'd found in the kitchen.

"Drink this, then. It'll calm you down. I hope you don't mind, I made myself one too."

Clarice took the lead and sat down on the sofa, almost daring the target to throw her out. She leaned forward a little to show off her cleavage. "I won't bite. I'm Clarice. Nice to meet you."

"David, erm, it's nice to meet you too." He sat down as far away from her as he could, then sipped the drink. Clarice smiled and sipped hers too. They sat in awkward silence for a full minute - Clarice kept sipping her drink. The target copied her, taking in more and more of the obedience drug. Clarice waited.

"Have you lived here long?"

"Oh, yes. A few years. And you?"

"Just a few weeks, you know. How's the whisky?"

"It's going right to my head! It's not normally this strong."

"Poor boy. You must be in a bit of shock. Stand up."

The lecturer immediately stood up. Clarice beamed. The drug was working - he was theirs now.

"David. Stand still and breathe normally. Remain silent. Do not resist me in any way. Do not attempt to escape. Do not attempt to alert anyone else to what is going on."

The male nodded mutely.

"Good boy," said Clarice. "You are now a slave. You will obey my commands. I wish to kidnap you and you will not resist being kidnapped or do anything that might prevent me kidnapping you. Obey me. You may speak only to answer direct questions from me. Will you obey me?"

"Yes!" whispered the lecturer, who was shocked at how quickly and certainly he answered.

"You are a good slave. Now, where is your mobile phone?"

"In the office."

"Excellent. Leave it there. Come here and kneel before me."

The newly enslaved male panicked in the confines of his mind. He was powerless to resist this woman! He was being kidnapped! He trembled and tried to regain control of his muscles as he felt himself kneel before the woman. He tried to speak, tried to reason with her. No words would come.

Clarice took the collar out of her bag. She snapped it in place around the slave's neck, then activated it. The collar shrank down, making itself tight against the slave's skin. Next, she switched on its other functions. The collar would now sense any attempt at violence by the male and disable him before he could go through with it. Clarice began to feel safer - all she had to do now was get the male out of the building and to their house in the country.

Clarice fitted the slave with wrist and ankle cuffs, and activated those too. She covered up the cuffs with his clothing - disgusting to see a clothed male this close - and then covered the collar with a scarf. The newly enslaved male was having a hard time. He was deeply submissive but utterly terrified of being kidnapped. Clarice watched the battle inside him unfold, saw it through the facial tics. She needed to resolve it before it drove him mad.

"Do not be afraid," she ordered. "I am here to help you. Do you want to be a slave?"

"Yes!" said the male, shocked at his own admission.

"Then give in to me and submit! Revel in your slavery. You are happy to be a slave. Do not be afraid. Submit willingly to me."

The facial tics slowed down, disappeared. The slave began to cry a little. He was finally free to live out his desires. His cock grew hard and tried to burst out of his underwear and through his trousers. Clarice saw it and knew she'd won. However, she couldn't take him outside with a leering erection like that.

Clarice reached down and unbuttoned the slave's trousers, taking his cock out. It was a pretty nice one, but it needed depilating very badly. No time for that now. Businesslike, Clarice took the coldpack she had brought and used it to make the slave flaccid again. Then she locked him into a stainless steel chastity cage and put his trousers back.

"OK Julia," said Clarice, "this one's ready to go. Is the street clear?"

"No one's around. You're clear to go."

"Good. Come with me, slave. Hold my hand and smile naturally. Nod and smile warmly to anyone we meet but don't engage them in conversation. Do not speak. Do not try to escape. Do not try to alert anyone else that I am kidnapping you or that anything bad is happening."

Clarice held the slave's hand as they walked out of his flat, for the final time. To the rest of the world, they looked like a happy couple heading out for a meal or some drinks. The slave's cock strained against its prison as Clarice's words of enslavement rang again and again through his mind.

Clarice wondered who would buy this one at the slave market. Perhaps an older matriarch looking for a new challenge, or some xeno-psychologists looking for a study subject. Maybe even a group of university students who would sell the slave on again once they graduated.

Clarice and the slave descended to the ground floor, then made their way to the car where Julia was still waiting in the back-seat. The male - formerly her lecturer - was startled when he saw Julia. She giggled as he nodded and smiled at her, still following Clarice's orders. He could still not speak. Julia leaned in helped the slave fasten the front seat belt, then moved her hand down to his crotch to feel the chastity cage there.

"We own this now, slaveboy. You'll probably wear a chastity cage for the rest of your life. You broke my drone though - bad boy! I'll have to whip you for that."

The slave nodded mutely. Clarice slid into the driver's seat and started the car. She dropped off Julia near her university, then took the new slave out to the house in the country. Her mother greeted them at the door and they took the new slave inside. He was quickly stripped naked, then depilated and locked into a cage in the dungeon. Clarice gazed down proudly at the naked, collared male. She was tired but horny, so she took their ever-obedient service slave to bed and had him lick her pussy until she fell asleep.

1...34567...9