A Slave-taking Trip to Planet Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarice was pure passion now. She fucked the ponyboy with abandon, impaling him over and over. Her breasts gleamed with sweat, and she flung her hair this way and that as she rode the slave. Clarice grunted louder and louder. Her hips brought the strapon home in a steady rhythm as the orgasm built in her clit. It took her quickly, sending her into an animal frenzy to keep it going. She made it last as long as she could, then pulled out of the ponyboy. She rested against him as she caught her breath.

"That's a good ponyboy. You took your mistress's cock well. Good pony. It's a joy to ride you."

After she cleaned up a little, Clarice unhitched the ponyboy and brought him to stand in the centre of the stables once again. She had him drink a little more of the obedience drug and reimplanted her orders into his mind. He was to behave as normal when at work or dealing with anyone who wasn't her - she went into exhaustive detail about how. Each word was carefully chosen. At the end of each day, once the gardener was safely locked in her mother's bedroom, the ponyboy was to report to her home and serve her until she sent him home. Clarice and her mother had worked out how to make sure the ponyboy and the gardener never crossed paths.

Thus ordered, she removed the pony gear from his tired body and sent him away to get some rest. She had given him the obedience drug to take every day - he would never be free of it until they were offworld. Driving home in the car, she reflected on how lucky she'd been to find such an animal.

She would count the days until she could close a collar around his neck for the final time, until she could alter his vocal cords so that neighs and whinnies really were all he could ever say again. She began to muse on what to call him. Dancer? Lightning? Groom? She laughed at that one. No, not Groom. But she did quite like Dancer.

Chapter 5

Lisa, Julia and Clarice sat around their kitchen table while the slave sat underneath. He massaged Lisa's feet while the women chatted. It was late - the gardener and the groom had both gone home now, having visited most days in the last few weeks. They had been kept carefully separate, and had no idea each other even existed.

The kitchen was large and airy, but warmed by a roaring fire, whose flames made the naked women's skin glow a soft red. Clarice's bottom glowed a deeper red - she had confessed her repeated impulses to enslave the ponyboy there and then, and been spanked by her mother as a result.

"Julia," said her mother Lisa, "where are you with the twins?"

"It's Sam for me. Tom's available if you want him?"

"I doubt it. My gardener is looking like the one I'll enslave for my self. How far did you get them to go?"

Julia slipped a hand down to her pussy and began to rub her clit. Clarice watched jealously - she had been forbidden to masturbate tonight as an extra punishment.

"Sam's got no hair left below his head," said Julia. "Poor boy, he doesn't know the depilation is permanent - he looks like a delicious slaveboy now. He's also wearing a chastity cage for me. Last night I fucked him with the strapon while he wore the cage, then he slept on my floor until just before dawn. I've told him he's coming home with me for the weekend.

"I just can't work out how to get Tom here at the same time without letting on I've been seeing them both. But Tom, now, there's a different story. Couldn't admit to me he was submissive. He went down on me loads, but I never even got him into handcuffs."

"Why don't you just drug them both and order them into your car?" said Clarice, clearly impatient.

"Well, yes, I could. But I wanted to come up with something a little more subtle than leading two zombie slaves to my car in broad daylight. You know I don't like those obedience drugs you're so keen on. I think they blunt their natural submissiveness."

"And I say they just tap into it more quickly. But there you go - I suppose they do take some skill to use properly. Mother. Any ideas?"

"I've got one. We made sure someone in the boot of your car can breathe, didn't we?"

"Well, yes, of course," said Julia.

"Then tell Sam you're playing a dominance game with him. Have him get in the boot and lock him in - do it somewhere quiet away from where you live. Gag him well so no one can hear him. Plenty of bondage. Maybe a sedative. Then, go find Tom, seduce him into coming out to your place in the country. Make him meet you off campus so no on sees him. Pick him up, bring him here, then we take him together. Sedatives in a drink will do fine. After that we just unload Sam and put them both in the dungeon."

Julia smiled. "Now that's a plan. I can pull that off. So, who else do we need to kidnap?"

"Just a moment," said their mother, "Slave? Lick my cunt. Good boy. Where was I? Well, the gardener will be here bright and early. He'll let me put him in bondage anyway, so subduing him won't be an issue. I'll enslave him properly tomorrow evening when he's finished the gardening, so he's here in his cage Saturday morning. Clarice? What about your ponyboy. Oh! Oh my! Good slave," said Clarice, addressing the male under the table who was worshipping her as they spoke.

She would miss his tongue, one day soon. The gardener's would be an excellent replacement, though, and a slave was just a pet after all. They weren't people, not like her glorious, naked daughters.

"My ponyboy's had several courses of the obedience drug now," said Clarice, "He's incapable of disobeying me. I'm going to order him to show up here Friday evening or Saturday morning. Your choice of timing. Then it's collar on, vocal cords permanently altered, and straight into the dungeon."

"Have him come at six am on the Saturday morning. That leaves us a few hours before Julia gets here with her boys. Plenty of time to replan if anything goes wrong."

"So," said Julia, "Tom is the first of the three we'll sell on. When does your fitness instructor get here?"

"I need him to show up on the Saturday as well," said Lisa, "It can't be too late, so I've booked him in on the last slot he does, at three in the afternoon. Can you get your boys here and out of sight before then?"

"I think so. But, you know, lazy students. It's a bit risky. What if we wait until Sunday?"

"We're taking six males. There's always a chance one lets slip where they're going and when they expect to be back, and then someone raises the alarm. It needs to happen in one day. Be here before three pm. OK?"

"OK, mother."

"And that leaves the lecturer you identified for our third profit-maker. What do you know about his weekend movements?"

"I've hacked emails, phone records, everything. He works most weekends, alone at home. His flat is in a large building full of people, and it's not normal for any student to know where he lives. He goes shopping - around the corner - and mostly just stays at home. I'm stumped so far."

"He won't come if you invite him to meet your mother?"

"Ha ha. No. Could we drug him?"

Clarice chimed in, "I could. I know how the drugs work. I know how to order someone to make it look normal, without damaging them too. No zombies here. I need to get close enough to give him the drugs, either through a drink or an injection. How might I do that? They take minutes to work in a drink, seconds in an injection. But still a few seconds, you know."

"I could get them into his coffee," said Julia, "It won't look weird if I ask him about something tomorrow. I could make him look away then tip some in his drink."

"That's risky!" said Lisa, "What if he sees?"

"I could stun him. Then inject him. Then we'd babysit til he woke up, and Clarice would order him about."

"Not the best plan," said Lisa. "Really not the best. People must go to his office a lot. Could you give him some wine as a gift? We've done the surveillance, we know he drinks a lot."

"No guarantee he'd drink the right wine," said Clarice. She paused. "How about ... a drone? We can use a micro surveillance drone, then rig an injector to it. The whole thing would be the size of a bee. We'll have to get in the building when he's asleep, put it through the letter box, fly it in, and inject."

"If he's asleep it won't get through the bedroom door," said Julia.

"You're right," said Clarice. Why was enslaving males so hard sometimes? "So, we need to put it through his letter box at a time we know he's in a room where we won't be blocked by a door - that means the living room or the kitchen. We already have surveillance set up so we know when that is.

"We inject him with the drone, he thinks he's been stung by an insect. A few seconds later, I ring the doorbell. The drugs will have taken effect. He takes one look at me and I order him to obey me. Then it's just driving him off to his new life. It's a two-woman job. Someone needs to watch the cameras from the street and fly the drone while I do the letterbox."

"I'll watch them," said Julia. "No one should know me in that part of town."

"That's settled, then," said Lisa. "The gardener will be here with me. An easy job. You two will take the lecturer, Clarice will drive him here, and Julia you'll go back to your residence and deal with the twins. Then we finish up on Saturday with the fitness instructor."

Julia kissed her mother goodbye and headed back to her residence, and Clarice took the slave to bed. She dreamed of ponyboys and brandings.

Chapter 6

Friday evening rolled around. The gardener had worked all day on Lisa's garden, pruning, planting and landscaping. Lisa would miss the garden, though she longed to leave Earth and get back to a civilised gynarchic society. She would have the gardener create her something beautiful back home. With the money they would make from selling Tom, the fitness instructor and the lecturer, they'd be able to afford a bigger house and a large garden in any case. Fresh, untrained slaves from patriarchal worlds commanded a high price - women loved to break them.

It was nearing 7pm when Lisa called the gardener in from his labours. Julia and Clarice had driven into town to set up their kidnap of the lecturer, which they planned to carry out at around 10pm. Clarice would drive him back, leaving Julia to return to her university for one last night. Lisa led the gardener upstairs to the bathroom and had him shower as she watched. The room grew hot with steam and she stripped to her lingerie as she watched the lean, fit young man get clean.

Lisa loved to dry the gardener before she put him into bondage. She worked the towel over his chest, then ran it along his outstretched arms and down to his smooth genitals. She dried his legs and feet, then had the gardener crawl into her bedroom. She ordered him to kneel in the middle of the spacious room, putting him on display as she took his new collar, wrist and ankle cuffs out of drawers.

"Slave. My slave."

"Yes, Goddess?" said the gardener, happy to play the part.

"Your Goddess has bought you a new collar, and some new cuffs for your wrists and ankles. Do you want to try them on for me?"

"Oh yes, Goddess! Please!" said the gardener, eyeing the shiny chromed steel that his Goddess held in her hands.

Lisa stroked the boy's hair. "Good slave," she said. "These have special locks built in. Only I can let you out - you'll wear them all weekend, my lovely boy." And for the rest of his life, she thought, but that surprise would wait a few more minutes.

Lisa moved behind the gardener and clipped the first cuff around his ankle. It hung a little loose - once all the restraints were on and the slave was suitably chained up, she would activate them all. Then they would fit snugly around his neck and limbs, always just tight enough to remind him of his status as a piece of property. She did the other ankle, then his hands. The gardener's cock rose up hard - Lisa watched it as her mind drifted to the stainless steel chastity cage still hidden in her drawer.

Lisa moved to face the slave. She put the collar around his neck, almost closed it, paused. "With this collar, I thee take, my slave." She closed it with a final click, as the permanent lock formed an unbroken ring around his neck. Each cuff and the collar had several d-rings attached to it. Lisa quickly chained the slave's hands close together, then hobbled his legs, before chaining his wrists to the hobble. She leashed the slaveboy and led him around the room a few times. He was helpless, unable to move at more than a shuffle, or to move his hands more than a few inches from his waist.

Lisa decided a little more safety couldn't hurt. She relocked the boy's wrists behind his back. Then, she locked a chain around the boy's waist, and locked his wrist chain to it. Now he was far more constrained. Lisa moved to the slave's front. Her hand shot out and she grabbed him by the balls. She tugged him around the room, as the boy's hands flailed uselessly behind his back. He was almost ready for the reveal.

Lisa placed her hands on the slaveboy's shoulders and pushed him to his knees. She knelt down and traced a finger along his cock. The slave shuddered - he desperately wanted for his Goddess to make him cum. His Goddess, for her part, had the gardener shuffle over to the four-poster bed. She hitched his leash to one of the posts, then went to the drawer to fetch the chastity cage. The slave tested the leash - he was held fast. As his Goddess had trained him, he kept his eyes on the floor and did not try to see what she was doing.

"Slave, look at me."

The gardener looked back over his shoulder - his Goddess was holding a chastity cage in one hand and a cold pack in the other. His heart sank - so this was the next discipline he had to accept. Better to let her do it and avoid another whipping. The gardener twisted around. He signalled his submission by opening his legs as far as he could and presenting his smooth cock to his Goddess.

"You've become so disciplined in these last two weeks, my slave. Look at your cock shrinking down as I make it nice and cold. This cock belongs to me now."

With a practised hand, Lisa slipped the flaccid penis into its prison. She held the gardener's eyes as she closed the unbreakable padlock. For a final touch, she locked another steel ring around his balls. The gardener had no idea what that one was for.

"I have something to show you, slave. Something that will change you forever. Look at my body."

Lisa walked to the centre of the room and stripped nude. It was a relief to get out of the clothes that imprisoned her beautiful form. She pressed her wrists together, unlocking a control that would allow her to show her true, green-skinned appearance, not the pale white woman she pretended to be. The kneeling, bound gardener gasped in shock as his Goddess's true form was revealed.

After several long seconds his brain sputtered back into life. "What's going on? What is this? I don't understand!"

"Hush now, slave. Believe the evidence of your own eyes."

"How can you be green? Is it a hologram? Is this a trick?"

Lisa took up her whip and lashed the gardener across his chest several times. The whip cut deep. "I am your GODDESS! Address me properly!"

"Please, I don't understand!" said the gardener, close to tears.

"It's simple, slave. I am an alien. Not a human. Female, but not of your species. And I, slave, own you now."

The slaveboy began to thrash wildly. He used his neck to pull hard against the leash, rocking the bed he was attached to with ferocious bursts of energy. Lisa tutted at him, tried to gain his attention. The slave continued to panic. She took up her whip and laid into the new slave with abandon, etching lines of pain deep into his back. The slave reacted to the pain, the discipline. His slave-self came to the fore.

"Please, Goddess, please stop. You're hurting me, Goddess. Please, I beg you, stop!"

Lisa had him. He had called her Goddess, without prompting. She saw him give in, for the time being. It was the first step to accepting her as his owner. She whipped him a few more times then let her arm rest.

"I'll gladly stop now that you're being obedient, slave. But first things first. Your new collar and cuffs need to be made permanent."

Lisa pointed a remote control at the quivering slave and the collar and cuffs began to contract. They resized themselves, pressing down into the gardener's flesh. The steel band around his balls did the same, tightening into place, never to be removed again. Now the slave was beginning to feel the full control of his Goddess. Surely, he reasoned, someone would come looking for him soon.

Lisa spotted the hope in his eyes. She spoke a command to the collar. The gardener was hit with a massive electric shock. He screamed out at the top of his lungs, then collapsed into a heap on the floor. Lisa pointed the remote control at his crotch. The slaveboy begged her with his eyes not to. Lisa ignored him. His balls exploded into agony, taking his breath away. After several seconds of the acute torture, Lisa stopped the pain.

"If you try to run, the collar will shock you. If you attempt violence, the collar and restraints will sense it - they will inflict the worst pain you can bear. You'll believe me after the first few times you try and end up a whimpering mess on the floor.

"You're probably thinking that someone will come for you soon. You know I live with my daughter, don't you? Perhaps you think she'll set you free. Not likely. She thinks I'm soft on males. Sometimes she scares even me. One day I'll let her whip you - you'll beg me to punish you instead.

"But how can I keep you like this forever? Sooner or later someone will notice you're missing, after all. Never fear, my slave. Tomorrow we leave this planet behind. On my world, you will be my legal property. There is no such thing as a free male - you are animals and we are people. We own men like pets.

"Make no mistake, slave, you belong to me now. I will own you until the day you die, unless I choose to sell you. I will keep you naked, collared, in chastity. I'll let my daughters and friends fuck you, punish you, use your tongue, take you for walks. You belong to me in mind, body and soul."

"My name," whispered the slave, in the loudest voice he could muster, "is Henry Smith, and I am not a slave."

"Your name?" Lisa laughed. "You don't have a name. You are an object. A piece of property. You have a label - slaveboy, slave, pet - but you have NO name. I have taken that from you. Forget your old name. It no longer applies." Lisa reinforced this with more shocks to the slaveboy's balls. "You have no identity any longer. Your sole purpose now is obedience. Say 'Yes, Goddess' if you want the pain to stop."

The slaveboy hung on for several desperate, agonising seconds. The pain was simply too much. "Yes, Goddess!" he cried.

"Good boy! What is your name?" The slave hesitated. Lisa ruthlessly shocked his balls again. "What is your name, slave?"

"Goddess, please!" More shocks. Lisa waited. Shocked the slave again. Waited. The slave spoke to her, "Goddess, I have no name."

"That's right, slave. Nor will you ever have one again. Get used to being addressed as 'slave'."

Lisa unhitched the new slave's leash and led him step by step down the stairs. He tried to break free of his restraints as he went - a futile effort, now and always. They were unbreakable. Nonetheless, at the bottom of the stairs Lisa forcibly spanked him until he cried. Good boys obeyed - only bad boys tried to get away. Lisa explained that she wanted nothing more from her slave than for him to be a good boy.

Lisa led the slave through the cool, tiled hallway. She unlocked the basement door and prodded the slave to go down the steps. He descended into the basement a little way, then stopped dead in amazement. This was a dungeon - a fully-equipped prison with six holding cages along one wall, and an array of restraints, implements of punishment and objects of female pleasure.

123456...9