A Slave-taking Trip to Planet Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

Six a.m. rolled around and Clarice's ponyboy arrived right on schedule. His body was still awash with the obedience drug and she had no trouble making him obey. Clarice had the ponyboy stand in the middle of their living room as she got ready to put the final touches on his enslavement.

Clarice's mother appeared to watch proceedings. Like Clarice, she was absolutely naked and exuded a calm dominance. The ponyboy was surprised to see her but the obedience drug prevented him from protesting, or even from speaking at all, though he could neigh and whinny. Her mother watched Clarice as she laid out various items of pony gear, and some more high-tech equipment that would complete the male's transition from human to ponyboy. Her mother began to gently rub her clit as she sat watching - no sense wasting a once in a lifetime show.

Clarice had the ponyboy stand straight up, and began to circle him. "Ponyboy. You are my property. I have enslaved you. But you do not yet know just how far I have enslaved you. You see, ponyboy, you are never going back to your old life again."

Clarice moved into the ponyboy's view, then deactivated the hologram that disguised her alien appearance. The ponyboy snorted, then neighed and whinnied in shock. He tried with all his mental power to speak, to ask what was going on, to demand an explanation. But the drugs held firm - he could only neigh like the animal he was.

"My race, and our allies, decided long ago that males were our property. We live on a planet far from here, with far more advanced technology. I will take you back to that planet tonight, where you will be my show-pony and riding horse. You are a ponyboy now, permanently. I am your legal owner. I will now complete your transformation into the animal I want you to be. Be still, do not resist. Comply with my instructions. Let yourself be happy at your final transformation."

Clarice started with the ponyboy's hands. She attached a special hard rubber mitt to each, which forced the ponyboy's fingers to curl into a fist. She used a nozzle to fill the mitt up with a flexible putty, then triggered it to set. The mitts bonded to the ponyboy's hands, rendering each into something as useless as a hoof.

When they got back to her homeworld, she would have his fingers and thumbs surgically removed - for now this had much the same effect. The mitts were extremely robust - the ponyboy would not be able to chew through them or rub them off. He would never use his hands again.

"Ponyboys don't have hands, you see. I don't need a tool-using animal, so you no longer are one. I need a showy, pretty animal," she said, looking the ponyboy in his frightened eyes. "Now even a simple hitch is beyond your power to untie."

Lisa, watching, increased the pace of her hand on her clit. She had raised the most dominant, perfect young woman. Clarice looked on approvingly - she was glad her mother was enjoying the show.

"Next, ponyboy, wrist cuffs. These will lock themselves to your skin - you can never get them off."

Clarice circled around the ponyboy again, this time slapping his rump as she went. His bottom was hard as iron, and she was profoundly glad to own it. She thought it would be a great canvas to brand him on, once they were home. The ponyboy whinnied. His mind raged in circles - he wanted this and he didn't want it. He was afraid to give in completely but he had to give in completely. His cock tried to get hard in its cage.

"Now, pony boots. These are for indoors - the soles are flexible enough for you to crawl on all-fours, but you'll still look like you have hooves. You'll wear proper, heavy hooves outside." Clarice slid the ponyboy's legs into the long black boots and buckled him in.

"You look so slutty, pony. Like a proper animal for show. Now, a ponyboy is a slave and a slave wears a collar. This collar is special, though. You'll find out why."

Clarice clipped the shiny metal collar onto the ponyboy's neck. It resized itself so that it was tight around his neck. Clarice went to a sidetable and picked up a remote control keyed to the collar. She entered a code to unlock its special functions. From the collar, tiny electrodes penetrated the ponyboy's neck and came to rest in a customised pattern against his vocal cords.

Clarice spoke. She had ached to say these words for so many years. "Collar, voice to permanent ponyboy mode." The electrodes sprang into life, making the ponyboy scream as they burned away his ability to speak like a human-being. They went deep into his voicebox, reconfiguring it. "You may speak, ponyboy," said Clarice, "Tell me how you feel."

Relieved to be finally allowed to speak, the ponyboy tried to start begging Clarice to slow down and talk to him about what she was doing. All that came out of his mouth were grunts, snorts, neighs and whinnies. He tried again - more horse sounds. The ponyboy kept trying - every word he knew, every sound. None came out as speech. He continued to babble for a few minutes, until it became quite clear that he could no longer speak as once he could. He looked at Clarice with mournful eyes. What had she done to him?

"In time, ponyboy, you'll thank me. Well, not with words obviously. But you'll be on display, in the middle of your best dressage routine, and you'll look at me, and you'll thank me with your eyes. All I'm really doing is releasing you from the silly, dangerous notion that you were ever a free-born, talking human."

After those words, Lisa could resist her orgasm no longer. She screamed out her passion and then collapsed back into her comfortable chair. Clarice beamed - she had wanted to make her mother proud.

"Now, ponyboy, you're missing a few things still."

Clarice busied herself about the ponyboy's head, strapping on blinders, a bit and bridle, and long reins. Now the ponyboy looked much more the part. His vision would always be restricted in this way - distracted animals were harder to train. Next, she began to caress and suck on his nipples, making them stand out from his chest. She took up a piercing tool and drove a permanent gold ring through each, attaching a little bell on both sides.

Then, she took a different kind of piercing tool and rammed it through the ponyboy's septum, quite without hesitation or ceremony. The crunching sound made her get even more wet. She threaded a thick gold ring through the hole, which sealed itself in place. She would use the ring to reinforce the ponyboy's status as livestock, and he looked so much more ... himself ... with it on, she thought.

"Now for your name, ponyboy. Oh I know, I know. You think you already have a name. Well, you didn't - that was a silly human name and you will forget it in time. I'm naming you Dancer. Forget your human name, you're not human anymore. You're a ponyboy - my ponyboy - and I call you Dancer. When we get home, I'll have you added to the ponyboy registry under that name."

Clarice picked up an auto-tattoo machine and held it against the ponyboy's thigh. She ordered him to keep his leg still. He whinnied and neighed as it went to work, permanently marking his flesh with the alien characters for "Dancer".

"Now, Dancer, you will serve me as a ponyboy and nothing else. Sometimes that means you'll be kept in stables at night, or outdoors. These nanites will keep you warm no matter the weather - all our male slaves have them. And I'll programme them so they'll help you get big and strong - you'll need to be to carry me everywhere on your wide shoulders."

Clarice injected the animal with the nanites, which rushed into every corner of the ponyboy's body and began to bulk up his muscles. He could never use his strength against his owner - the collar, the drugs and his training would see to that. Next, Clarice plunged an implant into the ponyboy's upper arm, driving it down beneath the skin where it would be safe. She used a remote control to turn it on.

"I've given you another implant, ponyboy. You're only a male, but you still have some intelligence. Or, rather, had. This implant will reduce your mind to its proper state - a highly intelligent ponyboy, but barely a sentient being. You should thank me, really - whenever I put you in the stables, you'd be terribly frustrated if I left you with all those troublesome thoughts.

"Now you'll be able to relax and enjoy the rest with a lovely quiet mind. But don't worry - your sexual urges will remain intact, so you'll still be able to worship my pussy, lick my arse or take my strapon cock. One last thing, ponyboy, for today at least. You need a tail."

Clarice picked up a long horse's tail that matched Dancer's skintone. She placed it at the base of his spine, then watched him neigh in agony as the bionic tail integrated itself into his body. The tail merged with his nerve-endings, and began to swish as it received signals from his brain.

Clarice looked the ponyboy over - he was a fine animal. She locked his 'hands' behind his back in a binder, then took him down into the dungeon to be locked in a cage. They now had four slaves where yesterday they had owned just one. Clarice had their older service slave give her another orgasm - she'd earned it after such a successful enslavement.

Chapter 9

Julia's alarm shocked her into consciousness at 9am that morning. She luxuriated in the feel of the satin sheets against her naked body, then gave herself an orgasm as she ran through her plans to capture Sam and Tom.

She had convinced Sam to meet her in a secluded spot at the edge of a small wood a little way out of town. He would get into the boot of her car, then be tied up for the journey - he had agreed to all this quite enthusiastically. He wasn't aware that Julia would inject him with a powerful sedative once he was in the boot though - she needed to keep him nice and quiet.

Julia slipped out of bed and wrapped a towel around herself. She made her way down the corridor and knocked on the door of her friend Rita. The tall, stunning asian girl emerged in her own towel and the pair walked down to the communal showers. They stood naked together and chatted as the hot water did its work.

"How are things with George, Rita?" asked Julia, hoping for some juicy details.

"I've got him eating out of my hand, honey. That's not the only place I've got him eating, either."

"Is he good? Is he keen?"

"Yes to both!" Rita paused, evidently weighing up what to say next. "If I tell you something about us do you promise to keep it a secret? No one else can know! OK?"

"Sure, of course. I can keep a secret!"

"Hmmmm," said Rita, and pondered what to say as she soaped her bountiful breasts. Julia was quite good-looking herself, but she was in awe of Rita's body. If it wouldn't have meant less time to seduce the boys - not to mention more risk - Julia would certainly have tried to bed Rita. Rita's own eyes drank in Julia as they spoke - in her own mind, Rita was quite clear that she'd have jumped into bed with Julia in a second.

"It's about George," said Rita, referring to her boyfriend of two months - a tall slim boy with dark hair. "You know how we've always agreed that women are the superior sex? Well, he agrees too! And I mean he really agrees. He's actually in my room right now. Only he won't be leaving til I go back."

"Why not?" said Julia, quite certain she already knew the answer.

"Well, for one thing he's shackled to the bed. For another he's gagged. And for a third I locked all his clothes in my chest and only I know the combination to the lock. Don't tell anyone!"

Julia smiled and laughed. "Of course I won't tell anyone. So you've got yourself a sex slave then?"

"I suppose I have!" said Rita. At that moment another girl who lived on their corridor entered the shower room. They switched to talking about more innocent things. Once they were finished showering, Julia and Rita wandered back along the corridor together.

"What are you doing this weekend?" said Rita.

"Oh, I have to go home," said Julia with a hint of sadness. She was going to miss Rita, would miss nurturing the dominant goddess inside her friend. "Family stuff, you know. Or I'd invite you."

"That's a shame," said Rita, "I'd love to see your house in the country. Is it really family stuff or are you taking one of your toyboys for a dirty weekend?"

Julia nearly jumped out of her skin. She suddenly felt quite vulnerable and grabbed Rita by her wrist, pulling them both inside Julia's room. She shut the door and, unthinking, let her towel drop. Julia had had to concentrate hard over the past month to remember this planet's nudity taboo - it was one of the most primitive aspects of Earth. Rita, utterly confident in her own skin, dropped her towel as well and sat down naked on Julia's bed. It was odd behaviour but she was happy to go with it.

"I don't know what you mean!" said Julia, shaking a little.

Rita put her arm around her friend, "I'm sorry honey! I didn't mean to upset you. But you do know what I mean. You've been seeing Sam and at least one other guy - I'm not sure who. I came to see you the other night and knocked quietly on your door. You didn't answer but I could here movement inside, so I listened a little. It was you and Sam."

"You mustn't tell anyone!" said Julia. "Please don't tell anyone at all!"

"It's OK, it's OK, I think it's great you're getting what you want. Didn't you wonder why I was willing to tell you about what I'd been doing with - doing to - George? It's because I know we have the same interests."

"So you won't tell anyone?"

"Not a soul."

"Then yes, I've been seeing Sam. He's so submissive. But that's all. I've not been seeing anyone else," lied Julia, "Anything else you heard is just me and Sam doing other stuff. OK?"

"OK, I guess," said Rita - she was a little disappointed that Julia had allowed her boyfriend to play a more dominant role sometimes - it seemed so out of character.

"So you're taking Sam out to the country then? I understand."

Julia didn't have time to think. "That's right - just me and him alone in my parents' house in the countryside. I'd have invited you otherwise..."

"That's OK. Another time. Anyway," said Rita, "I need to get back to George. I'm going to sit on his face. He's got such a good tongue now!" Rita stalked out of the room still quite naked, not bothered if any other girls in the corridor saw her. She wanted to make an entrance when she walked in on the spread eagled boy in her bedroom.

Julia sat and thought through her options. She didn't have a lot of time - she was meeting Sam in the woods in less than an hour, then swinging back and picking up Tom. Did Rita knowing about Sam - and maybe even Tom - scupper their plans? She was panicking now, so she followed the backup plan and called her mother. The phone was picked up instantly.

"Julia. A problem?" in the background, Julia could hear the sounds of Clarice putting her new ponyboy Dancer through his paces - she made plentiful use of the whip. All right for her, thought Julia.

"I don't know, mother, maybe. You know my dominant friend I told you about? Rita? Well, she knows about me and Sam."

"Fill us in, don't miss anything out," said Lisa, brining Clarice over to listen in on the call. Julia related events to her mother and sister. They listened patiently and probed for more details. They were clearly impressed with Rita, even if her knowledge of the situation was potentially dangerous.

"So," said Lisa, "she knows that you've been seeing Sam, which means once he is reported missing on Monday or Tuesday you'll be the prime suspect. That's fine, though - we'll be off-planet by then. She's not planning to interfere, so the only danger is that she lets slip to Tom. Would she?"

"I believe her when she says she won't tell anyone," said Julia. "We bonded, one dominant woman to another. She won't betray me on purpose."

Clarice cut in - "Could you sedate her or give her the amnesia drugs we brought?"

"Clarice! Think!" said Lisa, "Right now, we have a little danger but not much. Both of those drugs knock someone out for hours. What if Rita is discovered? What happens then? The whole manhunt kicks off today, not in two or three days. No, that's not how we do it.

"We have no idea who plans to meet Rita today, where she's supposed to go. We could be caught. Julia, you're going to have to do ... nothing. Carry on as if nothing has happened. Avoid Rita for the rest of the morning if possible, and bring Sam and Tom here. Can you do that?"

"I think so, mother. I'm so sorry! I tried to be do discreet!"

"We took a risk coming here, Julia. There's nothing more to be done about it now. Take a minute to collect yourself, then go get us some males. But Julia? Keep a lookout for the next hour. Make sure you're completely alone with Sam before you take him."

"OK. OK. I can do this. See you in a couple of hours! Get the cages ready!"

Julia hung up the phone. She began to repeat a mantra to herself. She was calm and in control. She was calm and in control. It was her right to enslave these males. Nothing would get in her way. This continued for several minutes until her pulse was normal. She stood up with a renewed sense of control and got dressed, then left her room. She listened in at Rita's door on the way, and from the sounds of pleasure (well, Rita's pleasure) coming from within, she was quite sure that Rita wasn't in any condition to follow her.

Julia got into her car and rechecked her bag for everything she would need - collar, cuffs, chains, sedative, and some EMT shears. She was good to go. A micro-stunner was implanted in her wrist - it was good for only a few uses, but she could stun either boy if anything went wrong. Julia wove her way to the woods, careful to occasionally check her mirror. No one was following her - she relaxed. Rita was not going to be a problem.

She drove up to the spot she had agreed with her soon-to-be-slave, and was delighted to find him already standing there. His arms were behind his ramrod straight back, and he stood with his legs a little apart. She was pleased - this was exactly how she'd ordered him to stand. She knew it was Sam, rather than his twin brother Tom, because Sam's hair was close-cropped and he was a little thinner. Tom wore a beard - that would go soon enough - and long hair. There was no mistaking the two.

Julia parked the car and got out, letting Sam catch a long look of her booted legs and short skirt. He had a particular weakness for these boots - they really brought out his inner slave. Julia took a good look around the area, and satisfied herself that no one else was there. She moved up to Sam and kissed him passionately, letting her hands drift down to feel his caged cock beneath his trousers. She made a point of checking on her property whenever they were in private.

"Are you ready for a weekend that will change your life?" said Julia.

"Yes!"

"Yes what?" said Julia, squeezing Sam's nipples just a little.

"Yes, Mistress Julia!" whispered Sam, despite there being no one else within half-a-mile.

They had rehearsed this part a little. Julia reached into her coat and took out a fake, but realistic looking gun. She pointed it at Sam.

"Get in the boot of my car or I'll shoot you where you stand!"

"No!" said Sam, playing along, "You'll never take me!"

Julia cocked the hammer on the gun. "I'll shoot you if I have to, boy. Get in!"

"Where are you taking me?" said Sam, now edging towards the boot of the car.

"To my countryside retreat, where you will serve me as a faithful slave for the rest of your days."

"You'll never get away with this!" he said, opening the boot.

"Oh but I will, Sam. I will. You'll be my slave forever, living naked and collared, worshipping me as a divine entity, your absolute superior."

Sam needed no more encouragement. He was amazed at how convincing Julia - Mistress Julia - was. He climbed into the boot of the car. Julia moved in and cuffed his hands behind his back, constantly checking that no one was in sight. Then she cuffed his ankles together and chained them to his wrists. Next she collared Sam, with the permanent collar that he would wear for the rest of his life. She chained his wrists to one of the collar's d-rings.

1...456789