A Slave-taking Trip to Planet Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was sold to a pair of rich, bratty twin sisters who were looking for a male to share. In time, he came to worship them as princesses, and lived happily with them through all his long life. They took turns using him - one preferred to be worshipped, the other to inflict pain. He loved them equally. They named him 'Locks', for his long hair, and fed him exclusively by having him lick nutrient paste from their tits and bottoms. The sisters loved to spitroast Locks with their strapons. At night, he slept in a cage at the foot of the bed the sisters shared.

The lecturer was sold to a major university. Students of Slavery Studies knew him simply as Slave 749, which was after all branded into his stomach. They delighted in testing out theories with his body, or watching as their teachers used him to demonstrate the right way to torture nipples or make a male lick their backsides. The university had his vocal cords removed - the screaming could get in the way of the students' education.

Slave 749 lived in a cell on campus and performed menial tasks whenever he wasn't being used as an intimate teaching aid. Every night, one of the female porters took him to her room and fucked him hard with her strapon. Every so often she let him come onto her tits, if he ate it all up afterwards and then licked her backside. He lived for those occasions. She bought him cheaply when the university had worn him out, and nursed him back to full health. She got many more years of usage from him. She never gave him any other name - Slave 749 seemed to suit him.

Lisa's older slave died of sudden heart failure while Lisa fucked him with a strapon, three years after their return to Lisa's homeworld. Lisa kept his ashes on the mantelpiece and settled in to life with just the new slave. Rita and Julia were married around the same time, and began a pleasant life with Cyan and Viridian tending to their every need.

Rita rarely wore clothes, preferring not to hide perfection, but Julia would sometimes get dressed up. Rita indulged her wife in this. Clarice took Dancer to many amateur competitions, and they won a few. Dancer moved with extraordinary grace and was never happier than when the eyes of a thousand women were on his chiselled ponyboy body. Every win was rewarded with a milking, which were otherwise quite rare.

1...456789