A Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarondeSade
BarondeSade
3,409 Followers

"Me, too!" he groaned out, wishing he had the courage to touch her big, soft tits.

Neither of them moved for a couple of minutes. They just lay pressed against each other listening to the storm rage outside. Then Caleb felt his mother ease away from him and slowly roll over onto her back.

Was it over, he stormed? Was she done with him? Did she want him to leave now? All these frenzied thoughts swirled through his head as he lay waiting. Waiting for a signal! Waiting for her to tell him what to do. Waiting for something...

Scarcely able to breathe, he felt her hands slowly curl around his trembling hand. Then, a spasm of electricity fired off inside his brain as she slowly lifted his hand up to one of her quivering breasts.

"Touch it..." she softly murmured, laying his hand on her breast. Then her hand moved away from his.

Caleb was in an ecstatic fog as he gently clutched at her breast. He couldn't believe how soft and warm it was as its big, rubbery nipple rubbed against the palm of his quaking hand.

"Too much to drink," she murmured, gently thrusting her breast up against his groping hand. "Shouldn't do this..."

Leaning over, Caleb gave her a gentle, loving kiss on the cheek as he fondled her breast with his hand.

As he did, he suddenly found his lips pressed against hers as she quickly turned to face him. He continued to grope and fondle her heaving breast as they kissed long and deeply, their tongues intertwining, twisting, probing, searching! It was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to him! Fighting to hold back the explosion that was building down in his cock, he hoped that he wouldn't shoot his wad and ruin it all. He wanted to come in the worst way, but not like this! He wanted to come inside her!

Emboldened by the kiss, Caleb finally moved his lips away from hers and slowly kissed his way down her cheek onto her neck. Slowly, scooting down as he went, he continued to rain down soft butterfly kisses on her neck and then down onto her shoulder. Keeping his lips pressed against the soft skin, moving lower and lower down onto the slope of her breast, he continued to gently pull and pluck at the big, swollen nipple sticking out of its tip. It seemed to take forever, but at last his lips replaced his fingers on the jutting nub of stiff, engorged flesh. Pursing his lips around the swollen rosebud of hard, rubbery flesh, he gently sucked and nipped at it with his lips while he tickled and teased it with his tongue.

As he gently suckled her, Caleb found his hand resting on her flat belly just below her breast. Easing his hand down under the slippery silk gown, he tickled the tip of a finger down into the little indentation of her belly button and heard a soft murmur escape from her lips.

The storm outside raged on, but it couldn't match the ferocity of the one swirling around inside his reeling brain.

How could this be happening, he deliriously wondered? Nothing like this had ever gone on between them and now this? Eighteen years and nothing even remotely like this had happened between them. But now! Now it was like a tidal wave of passion rushing across him, growing stronger and stronger with each passing second. He couldn't fathom it, but there was nothing that could stop him now! He would have her! He would have his MOTHER!

Slowly, almost teasingly, he moved his trembling fingers down over the soft smoothness of her belly, moving lower and lower under the gown. Then electricity tickled up his fingers as his fingertips brushed over the soft, swirl of curls that covered the Y of his mother's ever-so-slightly rounded belly.

Trying to keep his cock from erupting, he tickled his fingers through the soft curls and down onto the ridge of swollen flesh that ran down out of the curls. Following the little, rounded crest, he felt it abruptly end at the fleshy jut of her clit that was sticking up out of its little sheath.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." she murmured out as he slowly teased the tip of his finger back and forth across the swollen nub.

His mother's clit, he numbly thought! He was playing with his mother's clit!

Flicking and teasing the tiny nub of flesh, he felt her thigh brush up against his rock-hard, primed cock as her legs slowly parted. Then he felt her fingers clutching at his belly.

"Touch it—touch you—" she mumbled. "So bad..."

She wanted to touch him? She wanted to touch his cock? Wanted to touch him so bad? Or what they were doing was so bad? He didn't know, but he wasn't going to stop until she made him or...

Jerking his hand away from her clit, Caleb grabbed hold of the bed covers and threw them back off them. Lifting his mouth off her breast, he spun around until they were lying head to foot with his head even with her hips. The bed shuddered as his mother moved and although he couldn't see it, he knew that he was lying face to face with his mother's pussy. Just then, he felt her hands find his jutting manhood.

"Oh, God..." he groaned out as he felt her hot lips close down around his aching, throbbing penis.

Futilely fighting to stave off the massive eruption that was about to blow down inside his balls, he felt his mother's hot, wet pussy rubbing up against his chin, coating it with her slippery juices.

"Mother—Mother—Come! Come!" he blathered out, trying to pull back so that he wouldn't come in her mouth.

But that was not to be as he felt his mother's long, sharp fingernails dig down into his ass. Pulling on him, she pulled his cock even deeper into her mouth as she frantically sucked harder and harder.

Suddenly, Caleb couldn't stop it! A fiery spasm of pleasure ripped through his peter making it buck and fire out a massive gush of cum into his mother's hot, sucking mouth.

Fuck! Fuck! Oh, fuck, he feverishly thought. He was coming...coming in his MOTHER'S MOUTH!

Suddenly, as his mother gulped down his creamy gush, the lights blinked on.

Momentarily blinded by the light, Caleb blinked and looked down at his mother who still had her lips wrapped around his cock as she hungrily sucked and pulled on it. In the bright glare of the lights, his cock continued to buck and jump, spurting out gush after gush of thick, creamy cum into his mother's insistent mouth. Caleb was in a euphoric daze watching his mother's lips coax out more and more of his liquid treasure, one spurt at a time until there was nothing left for her to take. She had taken it all! Stolen his treasure and taken it for her own.

Lightheaded from the spasms of perverted pleasure that had sparked through his brain, he rubbed his face against her weeping pussy.

Now it was her turn, Caleb told himself, reaching out and pushing her over onto her back.

Straddling her, he stared down at the beautiful, pink rift of flesh peeking out from between her splayed legs. As he did, he saw her spread her legs apart, opening herself to him. Leaning down, he reached down between her legs and slid his hands under her thighs. Grunting, he lifted her legs up into the air. Finally, with her almost bent double, he draped his arms across the back of her thighs. Now she lay with her legs bent at the knees, her feet sticking straight up into the air, the back of her calves brushing against the bottom of his armpit. Her sweet, juicy pussy was tilted up, lying defenseless and vulnerable to his mouth. Inhaling deeply through his nose, he took in a big whiff of the cloying fragrance of her hot pussy. Enraptured by the scent, he leaned down and rubbed his face in the hot, pungent juices pouring out of her weeping pussy. God, he groaned to himself. God, how he loved the intoxicating smell and the sweet taste of his mother's overheated pussy. It made him want to take the hot juices and smear them all over his body, baptizing himself in its cloying, clinging sweetness.

Flicking out his tongue, he probed the thick, meaty lips of her pussy apart with its tip. As he did, a trickle of her hot juice leaked out of the opening between her gorged lips and ran down into the crack of her beautiful ass. Gently probing, feeling out the oozing opening of her secrecy, he ovaled his tongue and eased it down into the moist warmth. He heard a gentle murmur escape her lips as he slowly, gently slid his hot, probing tongue in and out of the forbidden secrecy, reveling in the honeyed taste of her arousal. Finally, easing his tongue out of the weeping opening, he teased his tongue up and down the drenched slit finally stopping with the tip of his tongue on her clit.

Flicking his tongue back and forth across the swollen nub, he felt his mother's lips once again find the head of his cock and gently suck it back inside.

He could feel his mother's fevered excitement as her whole body trembled from the exertion as she strained and thrust herself against him. He did everything he could think of with his tongue as he flicked, licked, lapped, tickled, and teased her clit with it. His mother's agitation grew more and more intense, more frantic and he could hear her gurgling out around his cock as it quickly responded to her hot mouth and lips. Her beautiful ass was pattering up and down on the bed as Caleb feasted on the forbidden delicacy that lay between her quivering thighs.

"Omm—Omm—Omm—" she groaned out, thrusting herself up against his hungry mouth as her whole body suddenly stiffened. "Unnnnnnnnn..."

He could feel her straining, pressing herself against him as strange grunting sounds escaped out around his cock. Then suddenly, his face was bathed in a spew of hot, sticky juice as it began to spurt of out her spasming pussy. Closing his eyes to keep the juices out of them, he kept on licking and lapping at her clit as it twitched and quivered under his tongue. He could feel her long fingernails digging into the skin of his back, pulling him down against her as the spasms undulated through her body for the longest time.

At last, her arms flopped out to the side, limply landing on the bed. Sensing the ending of her climax, Caleb slowly lifted his juice-smeared mouth up away from her drenched pussy and clit. Lifting his arms, one at a time, he let her long legs lifelessly flop back down onto the bed. Raising his ass up into the air, he eased his fully recharged penis out of his mother's mouth.

"Caleb..." she drooled, a drivel of spit trickling out of the corner of her mouth. "So wrong...too much drink..."

"Mother..." Caleb murmured, lifting his leg and spinning off her, making sure not to bang her in the face with his knee as he did.

"My Baby..." she mumbled as she watched him spin around, crawling down the bed and back up between her lifelessly splayed legs. "Wrong...too far...can't, not that..."

Stop now? He couldn't. They had come too far. He had to have her.

Her red, silk gown was now bunched up around her waist as Caleb leaned down and eased his hands under her thighs. Ignoring her protest, he quickly lifted them back up into the air. Curling his hands around her thighs, he pressed them down against her giant, quivering breasts. The crook of her ankles rested on top of his shoulders, her ankles brushing against his neck as he dipped his hips and eased his cock down toward her drooling pussy.

"So wrong..." she mumbled out, but her hands dove down between her legs and quickly found his jutting manhood. Pushing it down, she quickly fitted the round, tapered tip of the head of his penis into the juice-slickened opening of her vagina.

A spasm of perverse excitement sparked through Caleb's fevered mind as he leaned forward and eased his cock down into the clutching tightness of his mother's pussy. Oh, God, he cursed to himself. He was in her! His cock was inside her pussy! He was fucking his mother!

He wanted to ram his cock into her, take her totally, fully with one lunge. But he also wanted to savor every wicked moment. Take her slowly and lovingly so he could treasure and cherish every last second of the desecration. He wanted her to feel him inside her. Feel him slowly entering her sacred chalice bit by bit until he was totally and completely buried down inside the hallowed chamber.

Deeper and deeper into the clinging tightness he went, until finally, he couldn't take it anymore and lunged forward finishing the defilement and driving himself down into the fiery heat all the way to the hilt.

"Unhhhh!" she grunted out as their groins wetly slapped together and his big balls slapped up against her upturned butt.

Holding himself immersed in the forbidden, juice-filled void, he could feel the soft, warm soles of her feet pressing against the sides of his head and her sharp fingernails clawing at his belly.

Leaning down, he found the soft fullness of her lips as he tenderly kissed her. Then, after the longest time, he started moving, rocking back and forth as he fucked her with loving tenderness.

"So wrong...so good..." she gurgled out, reaching up and locking her hands behind his head.

Looking down into her beautiful, brown eyes, Caleb saw a distant, faraway look, as if she were staring right through him. As if he wasn't even there! But he was, he deliriously thought, working his hips back and forth and sliding his big cock in and out of her juice-slickened pussy. He was there fucking her! Fucking her as the storm crackled and boomed outside. Everything was perfect, he giddily thought. The perfect storm! The storm outside, the storm inside, his mother's dainty feet waving in the air beside his head as he fucked her with deep, penetrating strokes. And with her pelvis tipped up, he was sinking down into the hot, clutching mush all the way up to the hilt every time. And every time, the head of his big cock delicately nudged up against her cringing cervix as she lifted her ass off the bed, thrusting herself up at him on every stroke.

"This is so wrong...so good..." she gurgled, pulling his face down to hers and finding his lips with hers.

He could feel her trembling again, straining as she thrust herself back against his determined attack.

"Thunk! Thunk! Thunk!" came a loud knocking on the door!

"What the fuck!" Caleb cursed.

Pulling back, Caleb guiltily jerked his stiff, hard cock out of her drooling pussy.

"What? What's wrong?" his mother mumbled seemingly in a trance.

"The door—someone is at the door!" he grumbled, crawling back out from between her legs and dropping his feet to the floor.

Caleb was in a panic! Who could it be? Could it somehow be his father? How had he found out? The adrenaline coursing through his fevered brain was making cogent thought impossible as Caleb pushed up off the bed.

There were so many things that could go wrong and explode in their faces, he guiltily thought.

Staggering over to the door, he looked out the peephole and saw a man wearing a raincoat standing outside the door. Who was he, Caleb frantically wondered? He had never seen the man before!

Leaving the little chain restraint locked and with his heart racing a thousand miles an hour, he slowly reached down and cautiously opened the door a crack.

As the door opened a crack, the man tried to see inside the room through the crack.

"Uh, Yes..." Caleb choked out.

"Looks like the storm is over and we're just going around checking to make sure that everyone is okay..." the manager said, still trying to see into the room.

"Uh, yeah, uh, everything is fine," Caleb mumbled, a gush of relief washing over him. "Yeah, uh, we're fine!"

"Well, okay," the manager grinned, winking knowingly and stepping back away from the door. "Y'all have a good night!"

Easing the door closed, Caleb turned and leaned back against it, trying to keep his wobbly knees from giving way.

"It was the manager," Caleb mumbled, looking over and seeing that his mother was lying in the bed with the covers once again pulled up under her chin. "He wanted to know if we were okay."

"Oh," his mother murmured, making no move to drop the covers.

Then Caleb glanced over and saw the open blinds on the window where they had been watching the storm.

"Shit! He could see us," he groaned, reaching up and flicking off the light switch plunging the room back into darkness.

Just then, the soft light of the lamp on the nightstand filled the room as Caleb rushed over and closed the blinds.

"Guess we got a little careless," he said, slowly walking back to the bed with his penis now at half-mast.

"Uh-huh..." his mother murmured, her eyes dropping down to his cock, but making no move to uncover herself.

"Uh, you okay?" he asked her.

"Uh, I guess," she said, her voice quavering ever so slightly. "Just thinking what would happen if we got caught..."

"We won't get caught," he told her. "And even if we did, no one knows you're my mother!"

"But that's the scary part," she whispered. "What if they did find out? We could go to jail or something even worse! So many bad things could happen..."

"But they won't! No one will ever know but you and me!" Caleb declared, reaching for the covers to pull them back off her.

"I'm scared," she whined, fighting to hold onto the covers as he strained to pull them off.

"Everything will be okay, Mother," he complained, a hint of frustration creeping into his voice as he struggled with her.

At last he was able to overcome her and finally rip the covers out of her clenched fists. Jerking the covers off her, he saw that her legs were now firmly pressed together hiding herself from him.

"But, Mother..." he groaned out, clutching at her knees with his hands.

"This is so wrong, Caleb," she whined, fighting to keep her knees pressed together.

Forcing his hands down between her legs, he strained to force them apart as she fought against him. Leaning down, he gently kissed her quivering knee and felt an ever so slight weakening in her resistance as his hands were able to force her legs apart a tiny bit more.

"Please, Mother..." he begged and felt another almost imperceptible weakening, letting the gap between her long, shapely legs widen even more.

"Wrong...so wrong..." she whimpered. But more and more strength was flowing out of her legs and Caleb was able to force them apart until at last, they were lying flat against the bed. Now she lay before him spread wide open and completely exposed to him.

"So pretty," he whispered, slowly, lovingly kissing his way down the soft smoothness of her quivering inner thigh. His lips crept lower and lower, closer and closer to the forbidden delicacy that lay between her widely splayed legs.

At last his lips found it and he gently probed the weeping slit, spreading the thick, pink lips apart and further exposing the core of her womanhood. Then, with the fleshy lips spread and open, he slowly moved up to the jut of her clit.

A soft, gurgling murmur escaped from her lips as the tip of his tongue tickled across the jutting rosebud of flesh.

"Caleb...No...wrong..." she murmured out, but he could hear the conflict in her quavering voice as her fingers dug down into his hair, pushing, forcing his mouth down onto her clit. "Touch me there..."

Caleb's cock was already hard and ripe again, menacingly jutting out as he lazily flicked his tongue back and forth across his mother's clit. Finally, as his mother began to writhe and whine, Caleb slowly kissed his way up over the swatch of fine, soft curls up onto her trembling, tensed belly.

"Don't...don't go!" she fussed. "Touch me there..."

Ignoring her protestations, he kissed down into the indention of her belly button and kept kissing higher and higher until his lips found one of the big, swollen nipples jutting out from the center of one of her tits.

Gently nibbling and sucking on the sumptuous berry, he looked up over the swell of her breast to see that his mother had her eyes closed. There was a happy look of bliss on her face as he continued to pluck and pull on the big, stiff nipple with his lips. Finally, Caleb kissed his way down into the deep valley between her big breasts and then up onto the soft, pliancy of her other breast. He quickly found its jutting prize and sucked it into his mouth. Using his tongue as a weapon, he flicked and licked at it, feeling it harden and swell.

BarondeSade
BarondeSade
3,409 Followers