A Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarondeSade
BarondeSade
3,407 Followers

At last, he let the swollen nipple slither out of his mouth and kissed his way up the long slope of her big breast to the juncture of her neck and shoulder. As he did, he felt the bloated head of his prick nudge up against the soft wetness between her widely splayed legs. Then as he gently nibbled at her neck, he felt her fingers on his cock pushing its tapered head down to the delicate, oozing opening of her vagina.

"So wrong..." she mumbled out.

Nibbling and kissing his way up her long, slender neck, he eased his penis back into the clutching heat of her wet, clinging pussy. He heard a soft murmur as he kissed his way up the soft underside of her chin. Moving ever higher and deeper, he kissed up over her rounded chin, then on up to the soft, fullness of her lips. When their lips intimately touched, Caleb found that he was once again totally immersed in the warm moistness of her clinging pussy. Then as they passionately kissed, tongues warring and sparring, he felt his mother's hands curl around his waist, just above the flare of his rounded hips.

"Mother..." he mumbled out into her mouth, feeling her fingernails dig in as she began to gently push and pull on him, coaxing him to begin fucking her once again.

"Ummmmmmm..." she breathed out, filling his mouth with her hot breath, thrusting her pubis up against him, trying to get him to start.

Her soft, smooth thighs squeezed against him, rubbing, urging him as her pussy clutched and grabbed at his imbedded cock.

"Pleasssssseeee!" she hissed out into his mouth, thrusting her big tits into his chest, rubbing them against him as her whole body writhed in gluttonous need!

Sensing that need and seeing that his mother's anguish was at a fever's pitch, Caleb jerked his ass back and began to pound away at her hungry pussy with wild abandon.

"Oh—Yesssssss!" she hissed again, thrusting her whole body at him, rubbing it against him as he hammered away at her pussy in a frenzied, crazed assault.

It had never been this way before, he frantically thought. Never had sex reached such a level as this! With the others, it had been wonderful. But with his mother, it was so much more! This is what love should be like, he drunkenly thought. Relenting one's soul and body to another with total renouncement of retribution or repayment.

Their bodies glistening with sweat, they continued to clash against each other. But Caleb knew that the frenzied level of fucking couldn't last. No one could exert themselves at the level they were subjecting their bodies to without breaking something, blowing something or otherwise failing in some way.

He could feel the tips of his mother's fingers on his ass, pushing down, forcing him down against her as he savagely humped away at her. Her slippery thighs were squeezing against his hips, rubbing against him while she had her back arched, thrusting herself up against the onslaught. Eyes closed, her mouth clenched shut, lips now a red line and her sweaty forehead etched with a frown, she fought on, grinding her big, soft tits against his heaving chest. The muscles encircling her tight pussy were squeezing down around his pistoning peter like a hand in a velvet glove as she panted her way toward the finish line.

Digging his toes down into the bed, Caleb jerked his hips back and forth faster and faster. He could feel his own culmination rapidly approaching as his cum-filled balls slapped up against his mother's pattering ass.

Then he heard his mother gasp and her back arched even more, thrusting herself up against him as her whole body went stiff.

"Oh...Noooooooooo!" she groaned out pulling him down onto her while she trembled and shook.

It was too much for Caleb! Jerking his hips forward, he buried his cock down into her clutching, spasming pussy as a giant gusher of white-hot semen spurted out of it, filling the sacred chamber with its clinging heat.

"No—no—no—" his mother cried out, her legs squeezing against his thighs as his ass clenched every time his big penis sent another gush of cum into her hungry pussy. "Can't—can't—oh—no—!"

But Caleb was in a euphoric daze, unable to comprehend his mother's moaning protest. They were coming! She was climaxing! He was coming in her pussy! Filling it with his hot, seed-filled essence! Why was she objecting to the consummation of their lovemaking? She had been just as caught up in it as he had...yet now she didn't want him to finish inside her? Why? Why?

He felt scorned and forsaken. She had taken him inside her, but now she didn't want his gift to her.

Feeling total rejection, he jerked his penis back out of the cum-filled chamber just as the last gob spurted out of it and splashed down onto the lips of her pussy.

"What? Why?" he gasped, rolling off her and flopping down onto his back beside her. "What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she wept, reaching over and pulling him to her.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" he asked, feeling her tear-stained cheek resting on his shoulder.

"No, no, you didn't hurt me," she said, sniffing back tears. "I...I'm not taking my birth control pills! I didn't think that I would need them...I don't want to get pregnant!"

"I'm sorry," Caleb mumbled, feeling even more rejected than ever. "I didn't know..."

Caleb's numbed mind was in turmoil. Pregnancy was something he hadn't even thought about. All he had cared about was getting his rocks off in his mother's pussy. Those consequences weren't a consideration at that time. Nothing else had mattered but the consummation of their fiery passion. Now his mother was telling him that she didn't want his baby!

A baby? A child? His child? Him a father? It was all too much to fathom! He was too young to be a father! Wasn't he? It made his head ache just to think about it!

"What...what are you going to do?" he asked her, running his fingers through her sweaty hair.

"I...I don't know...I just don't know," she mumbled sleepily. "I just don't know..."

Chapter Two – The Dilemma

Caleb awoke with a strange sense of foreboding. A nagging itch inside his brain warned him that things weren't right. He was almost afraid to open his eyes. Then, he realized there was a soft, warm body pressed up against him. What? He couldn't get his mind around it all. It seemed to be stuck in neutral. Then suddenly, like water gushing through a breach in a dam, it came gushing into his chaotic mind!

It was his mother! It was his mother lying next to him! And he had made love to her last night during the storm!

The panic of the moment before turned to elation and joy as he reached out and draped his arm across her gravity-flattened breasts.

"Ummmm...Joseph..." he heard her murmur as she snuggled herself up against him.

Joseph? His father, Joseph. She thought he was his father, he frantically thought as a spasm of jealousy fired off in his brain!

"Mother..." Caleb whispered into her ear. How could she have forgotten last night?

As he spoke, he saw her eyes flare open as she frantically turned to face him. Eyes wide open, she stared at him in bewilderment.

"Caleb..." she gasped, staring into his eyes.

Caleb could see the panic in her eyes but didn't know what to do.

Finally, he gave her breast a gentle squeeze.

"No! No! No, you can't!" she cried out, throwing his arm off her and shoving him away. "We can't! No more! Not again!"

Caleb was stunned. Stunned by what she had said and by the fury of her rebuff. After all, he hadn't raped her. She had been a willing participant. Oh, there had been a little resistance at first, but that had quickly melted away. So why was she so angry now?

As he watched, she rolled out of bed, hands and arms flying everywhere, trying to hide her tits and pussy from him. Bewildered, he watched her flee toward the bathroom. As she did, he couldn't keep his eyes off her beautiful ass as it jiggled and rippled with each fleeing step.

"Mother..." he mumbled out after her as he heard the bathroom door slam shut with a loud crash.

"Now what?" he muttered, throwing himself out of bed.

His mind reeling, he stood by the bed searching for his shorts. He couldn't even remember taking them off. Finding them, he angrily pulled them up his legs. Then he stumbled back over to his bed and quickly pulled on his short pants and tee shirt. After finding his sandals, he decided to start getting everything ready for the trip home. The long, miserable ride home!

He already had the car packed and ready to leave before his mother finally came out of the bathroom wearing the same blouse and short skirt she had worn yesterday. Yesterday! That seemed so long ago now. It seemed like it had happened days ago! Eons ago! Not yesterday...

"Mother..."Caleb tried to speak.

"I don't want to talk about it," she angrily shut him out, tossing the car keys to him. "Here, you drive!"

Caleb grabbed at the keys, catching them in the air as his mother looked around the room. Then, seeing that he had already packed the car, she huffily stomped out to the car.

There was a deathly silence between them. The only sounds were the hiss of the air rushing by the car and even that was muted by the music on the radio for the next three hours. Occasionally glancing over at his mother, Caleb could see that she was crying, tears streaming down her cheeks as she sat blankly staring out the window.

"We can never, ever say anything to anyone about last night," she sniffed as Caleb steered the car into the driveway.

"But, Mother..." he tried to speak again.

"I don't want to talk about it!" she told him angrily shoving her door open the moment the car stopped moving.

Caleb watched her as she stormed up the sidewalk toward the house. Even now, he couldn't keep his eyes off her perfect, round ass abruptly twitching from side to side as she hurried up the walk. The same beautiful ass he had in his hands last night, he giddily thought. And somehow, some way, there had to be a way to get it in his hands again...

The next week passed in a blur for Caleb. There hadn't been more than ten words pass between him and his mother and it seemed as if his father, Joseph was always hanging around spoiling any chance for them to talk. Not that his mother would talk to him anyway. They hadn't had a moment alone during the whole time.

Then, he found out his father was going away on a golf trip with his best bud, Dennis. He had heard his mother quietly begging him to stay home with her, but his father was a golf fanatic and there wasn't much, short of a death in the family that could keep him off the courses. They were leaving on Friday night and wouldn't be back until Sunday night.

That would leave him two whole days alone with his mother, Caleb giddily thought. Surely, somehow during that time he could convince her to resume their illicit affair. Somehow, some way, he had to make it happen. He needed her so badly, he didn't think he could go on without her. Without her in that dark and sinister way...

His father left right after supper while Caleb sat alone in his room. He could feel the silence of the house closing in on him. Then, he heard to door to his mother's room close with an emphatic thud. Caleb had to talk to her. The past week had been the most miserable week in his whole life. He ached inside for her. Couldn't she see that? He had to apologize to her, but somehow show her how much he missed her; needed her; loved her. It had been the longest week of his life, and now he wanted it over. He wanted things to be like they were at the motel that night!

Hurrying down the hallway, he stopped in front of her door. Taking a deep breath, he reached for the doorknob. Trying to turn it, he found that the door was locked.

"Mother, open the door, we need to talk," he shouted, knocking on the door.

"I am not going to talk about it," he heard his mother declare back at him through the door. "It's over, now go away!"

"You can't stay in there all weekend," he shouted back. "You'll have to come out sometime...and I'll be here...waiting to talk!"

"You don't want to talk," she angrily fired back. "I know what you want! And you can't have it! We can't go there again."

"Mother, let me in," he shouted again, rattling the doorknob. "Please..."

"No! Now go away," she told him.

Caleb was in a rage. He wanted to kick in the door, rush inside, take her in his arms and make her see what they were missing. But somehow logic ruled. He knew that he couldn't! Rattling the doorknob one last time, he turned and stormed back down to his room.

If he couldn't have her...then what was the sense of living? He had found the woman of his dreams. The only problem was that she was his mother.

The next morning, Caleb was up at the crack of dawn, hoping to find a way into her room. In his boxer shorts, he padded down the hallway to his mother's bedroom. Reaching down, he ever so gently twisted the doorknob. It turned! The door wasn't locked, he feverishly thought. Had she left it unlocked on purpose? Had she changed her mind? Or had she gone somewhere and forgotten to lock it? Either way, it didn't matter now. It was unlocked. Pushing the door open, he peered into the room.

There she was, he ecstatically thought. She was standing in front of her chest of drawers poking through one of the drawers. And all she had on was a pair of the sheerest damned panties he'd ever seen. The crack running down the middle of her exquisite ass was clearly visible through the transparent panties as Caleb felt excitement fire off down in his cock. Raising his eyes up her back, he could see the rounded curve of her big breasts protruding out beyond her ribcage. She seemed completely oblivious to his presence as he stood staring at her for the longest time while down inside his shorts his prick grew harder and harder.

Finally, she must have found what she was looking for as she plucked something out of the drawer and shoved the drawer shut. Then she turned toward him.

"Caleb!" she shrieked, dropping whatever it was she had in her hand and folding her arms in front of her beautiful, dangling breasts. "I don't want you in here!"

"You know, Mother! You know why I'm in here..." he groaned, taking a step toward her.

"No! No, you can't. We can't. Go away," she ordered, backing away from him, banging up against the chest of drawers in the process. "Don't come any closer..."

"But I have to Mother. I can't stop myself. I need you so much," he whined, taking another step.

"Caleb, think. Think about what you're doing..." she whimpered.

"I can't think about anything else, Mother," he said, taking another step.

"I'm your mother," she cried. "What we did that night was so, so wrong! And we can't compound that horrible mistake by making another one."

Now he was so close to her, he could feel her hot breath on his face. It oddly reminded him of that night in the motel when they had stood so close.

"Please, Caleb, think," she pleaded, straining back against the chest of drawers as Caleb reached out and slowly curled his arm around behind her back.

"Mother..." Caleb whispered, pulling her to him and leaning in to kiss her on the lips.

"No, Caleb, please," she whimpered, keeping her arms clutched around her breasts and turning her face away from him to avoid his lips.

Then, as Caleb placed a soft, lingering kiss on her cheek, he reached over to her quivering belly and eased his hand down under the stretchy waistband of her sheer panties.

"NO! No. Please," she cried out as Caleb tickled his fingers over the soft, giving flesh between her legs. "You can't..."

Twisting and squirming, she seemed more intent in hiding her breasts from him than with protecting her pussy as she continued to hold her arms crushed against her chest. Holding onto her tightly, Caleb felt her squirming and wriggling, trying to escape his hold as he probed the weeping wetness between her legs. Just then, Caleb found the opening of her vagina and eased a finger up into its warm, moist clutch.

"Oh, God, Caleb, please don't," she wept, tears beginning to course down her cheeks, smudging her mascara as they did. "Don't do that..."

But Caleb would not be deterred. Jerking his hand out of her panties, he reached down and quickly swept her up in his arms. Trying to keep from falling from his arms, she had no choice and wrapped her arms around his neck as he struggled over to her bed. Her big breasts, now unrestrained and bare, flounced about wildly until he gently deposited her on the bed and she threw them back up to cover herself.

Caleb saw his mother's eyes widen in fear as they darted down to his crotch. Looking down, he saw that his big, hard peter was sticking out through the opening of his shorts. He wanted her so bad but that would have to come later. First, he had to convince her that it was okay. Just as he had convinced her that night. As she lay looking up at him with her big, blue, tear-stained eyes, he leaned down over her and eased his fingers under the stretchy waistband of her sheer panties.

"No—Caleb—please—no—" she frantically begged, dropping her hands down and grabbing at her panties.

As she did, Caleb's eyes darted up to the flattened mountains of quivering, pink flesh on her chest. Just then, there was a soft ripping sound as her panties gave way and came loose in his hands.

"No, please, Baby..." she begged as Caleb pulled the tattered remains of her panties down her long legs.

Tossing her ruined panties on the floor, Caleb saw that she had her legs clamped together and her hands were covering the Y of her soft underbelly, hiding her pussy from his leering eyes.

"Mother..." Caleb groaned out, dropping down to his knees and forcing his hands down between her quivering legs.

Straining, Caleb pulled outward, trying to spread her long legs apart as she struggled to keep them clamped together. Caleb didn't know which one would give out first. His arms, or her legs? But he was determined to spread her open and take her with his tongue...and then his cock.

"Caleb, Baby, please stop," Emily groaned at the same moment the resistance went out her legs and they flew apart. But she kept her hands shoved down, covering her pussy.

Crawling on his knees, he moved up between her legs and grabbed hold of her hands. Straining again, he was quickly able to pull her hands up and off her pussy. Then, holding her by the wrists, he pinned them to the bed, leaned down and pursed his lips around her clit.

"Caleb..." she gasped as he began roughly flicking his tongue back and forth across the bulb of her clit. As he did, he could feel it hardening under his tongue while the fight slowly flowed out of her pinned arms.

As she stopped resisting, Caleb slowly released his hold on her wrists but remained ready to grab them again if needed while he continued to attack her clit with his tongue. Then, he felt her fingers curl down into his hair, forcing his mouth down on her as she gently humped her pussy up against his mouth and chin.

"Caleb," she groaned out again.

Finally, he giddily thought, lifting his hands up to her gravity-flattened breasts and clutching them in his hands. She had finally given in to the inevitable. Now he would have the whole weekend to satisfy his demented cravings for her. He would take her every way he could think of. Take her and please her. Make her his willing love-slave...for now...and forever...

Licking and lapping away at her clit, he drank in the scent of her excitement as her juices finally began to flow out and coat his lips and tongue with its sweet stickiness. Her pussy was readying itself, he told himself. Readying itself to accept his big, hard cock. Just thinking about it made him even harder. Then, as he hungrily slurped away at her jutting clit, he pulled one hand away from her breast and reached down to the juice-slickened opening below it. Sensing victory, he eased two fingers up into the sopping wetness.

BarondeSade
BarondeSade
3,407 Followers