A Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was finger-fucking his mother's sweet, little pussy, he giddily thought as he slowly worked his fingers in and out of the gooey hole. The sweetest damned pussy in the whole, wide world. His mother's hot, tight pussy. He couldn't believe that his whole body had come out of it once upon a time. His whole body! And now, now it was just as hot and tight as ever, he thought, as he felt it gently clutching at his fingers.

"Caleb..." she groaned out, thrusting herself back at his probing fingers while he teased and tormented her clit with his probing tongue. "We can't..."

Her free breast softly undulated up and down in cadence with her gentle thrusting, making its aroused nipple bobble and jiggle while he roughly plucked and twisted the other one. Her short, blond hair was already dampened with sweat as she fought toward her finish. Slowly bringing her along, Caleb flicked his tongue back and forth across her jutting clit, then up and down on it, then swirled it round and round making his tongue flutter all over it as his mother groveled and squirmed under him. It had been easier than he thought. Once they had gotten over the initial resistance, his mother had quickly conceded and was now eagerly cooperating.

"Almost..." she whispered, her movement growing more and more frantic as her breath was coming is short, gasping pants. "Almost...oh, can't..."

Caleb now had her clit sucked out of its fleshy, little sheath and was attacking it with fevered impatience, goading her along toward her finish. He could feel her whole body tensing, muscles straining and tightening as she fought closer and closer.

"Fuckkkkkkkk!" she finally gasped out as her whole body stiffened for a few seconds and then began to shiver while she clutched at his head, shoving his mouth down against her spewing cunt.

Caleb's mouth, chin, and throat were drenched with the hot, wet juices spurting out of her spasming pussy as she came and came. But even though she was finishing, Caleb didn't relent and kept tormenting her clit and working his fingers in and out of her sopping, spewing pussy.

Slowly, her orgasm began to relent and return control back over to her as her body began to relax, the tension flowing out of her muscles while she slowly sank back down onto the bed.

"This is so wrong," she mumbled, tiredly pushing up on her elbows and looking down at Caleb.

Caleb didn't answer. Instead, he grasped hold of her thighs and slowly pushed up between her outstretched legs. As he did, he saw her eyes drop down to his hard, stiff cock as it stuck out through the opening of his shorts. It was so hard and stiff, it's evil, barbed head was already pointing straight up at the ceiling.

Then her eyes drifted back up to his. He could see the indecision in them. He had seen that look before. It looked like she was about to bolt and run. But another quick glance down at his cock, then across his muscles arms and pecs and she, slowly, submissively dug her elbows down into the mattress, lifted her legs up and slowly scooted back to the middle of the bed using her heels and elbows to push. Once she was far enough back, with only her dainty feet dangling over the edge of the bed, she stopped and slowly spread her legs.

"We'll both go to hell for this..." she whimpered, her eyes on Caleb's big cock jutting out under him as he crawled up onto the bed and up between her outstretched legs.

"But heaven first," he murmured, crawling up her body, pausing with his mouth just above her big, gravity-flattened breasts. Dropping down onto his belly, trapping his cock between it and the bed with its head pressed against her sex, he leaned down and gently pursed his lips around one of her hardened, aroused nipples. Tickling his tongue over the puffy nub, he began to gently suck on it.

"Oh, my baby..." Emily crooned, wrapping her arm around behind his head and cradling him against her breast as he lovingly suckled it. "I wish I had milk for you."

Feeling a close sense of intimacy, Caleb continued to suck and pluck at the swollen nipple with his lips, feeling it growing harder and firmer as he did. But at last, his patience was exhausted and he let her nipple slip out from between his lips.

"Put it in you, Mother...help me put my cock in your hot pussy," Caleb groaned wanting her collusion. He wanted her more than anything, but if she wasn't complicit in it what was the use of it all? He had to make her join in their sick communion.

Everything ground to a stop. Neither of them breathed. The only sound was the deafening "tick-tock-tick-tock" of the clock sitting on the nightstand by the bed. Then finally, hours later it seemed, he felt her fingers on his penis. Pushing on it, she bent his cock down and slowly rubbed its bloated, purple head up and down between her fat pussy lips to coat it with her slippery wetness. Then she fitted the tapered head down into the gooey, juice-slickened opening of her vagina.

"Push it in," she whispered. "Push your cock into my pussy!"

Staring down into her big, blue eyes, he gave out a soft grunt and began to ease his cock down into the tight clutch of her pussy as she unflinchingly stared back up at him.

"Is this all I am to you, now? Am I just a pussy for you to bang?" she coldly asked him.

"God, no, Mother—can't you see? I love you—I love you so much," Caleb told her.

But as much as he did love her, at the moment, his penis was ruling his mind. The demanding, insistent craving down between his legs was paramount. No matter what he thought.

She must be have been able to read his mind, he frantically thought, because at this moment, that is exactly all she was to him. Just a hot, sucking hole where he could stick his cock and dump his load of cum.

The excitement, the perversion of it all, the conquest, the wickedness of what they were doing filled his head with the fevered passion of the moment. Fighting to keep from loosing his seething load of cum into her hot cunt, Caleb kept pushing into her until he was buried balls deep inside her.

"Fuck me!" he heard her whisper as her thighs slithered up his hips and her heels dug into his motionless ass. "Fuck your whore mother's pussy with your big cock..."

"Oh God..." he groaned out, jerking his ass back and then sending his cock ripping back into her all the way up to the hilt a second time.

"Yesssss!" she hissed. "Fuck me and make me come again! And again! And again!"

Sensing total capitulation in his mother, Caleb became a madman. His ass flew back and forth so fast it became a pink blur as he savagely fucked her. But even as he did, he could feel her heels beating against his bouncing ass, goading him on, urging him to fuck her harder and harder. As they fucked, her giant, sweat-slathered tits were flouncing up and down so wildly, they were pattering up against the bottom of her chin and slinging sweat everywhere.

Time and space ceased to exist for Caleb. There was only them...him and her...his cock and her pussy...alone in the world...nothing else mattered but the clinging bonding of their bodies...penis and vagina as one, joined in a way that was never meant to be...bonding together in the unholy communion of their incestuous union and committing them both to an eternity of damnation.

Was it worth it, he frantically asked himself?. An eternity in hell for these few fleeting moments of heaven in his mother's arms? These moments in her hot, clinging cunt?

YES, YES, YES, he feverishly thought.

"Caleb—Caleb—Caleb—" his mother gasped out, her body suddenly stiffening as she groaned out a straining grunt and thrust herself against him. Seeing the anguished look of pleasure and agony contort her face, Caleb lost control and felt his cock buck down inside her spasming pussy. A sizzle of pleasure tore through it as it spurted out a massive gush of hot, gummy cum into his mother's clutching, milking cunt. Her fingers were clawing at his ass, the muscles in her thighs steel bands pulling him deeper inside the clutching core of her womanhood as she dug her heels into his clenched ass. Caleb could feel her pussy sucking out his essence as his cock continued to spurt out gush after gush of rich, sperm-filled semen into her ravenous cunt. Grunting, Caleb thrust into her every time another spasm of pleasure spasmed down through his cock. Caleb wished it would never end, as their sweaty bodies ground together and he felt his mother's slippery, wet breasts rubbing against his chest. Her big, swollen nipples were digging into his skin as he leaned down to kiss her. Then their lips touched.

They kissed softly, lovingly for a moment, then crushed against each other as their mouths opened and their tongues warred. Caleb couldn't get enough of her. He wanted to be one with her. Be a part of her as he had once been. Be a part of her body and soul. It was the most all-consuming feeling he had ever had as his love for her poured through every fiber of his being.

"Mother...Mother...Mother..." he groaned out into her mouth.

They lay locked in their loving embrace for the longest time, their bodies still joined as one. But at last, drained and robbed of its potency, Caleb's limp, cum-coated penis came slithering out of her pussy with a soft, sick slurp. When it did, it was followed by a river of his gooey, white cum that came pouring out of the widely stretched opening of her vagina.

"Mother, I love you so much," Caleb whispered, slowly inching back down until his head was resting on one of her gravity-flattened breasts. Cupping the mountain of soft, pliant flesh, he brought its soft, puffy nipple to his lips.

"Caleb, oh, Caleb, how can anything so terribly wrong feel this way?" she murmured, running her fingers through his sweaty hair. "How can that be?"

"Love can make things right, Mother," Caleb said, then slowly licked the tip of his tongue around the pebbled circle of darkened flesh surrounding his mother's jutting nipple.

"No, Caleb, no. Nothing can make this right," she said as a big tear slowly made its way down her cheek. "As much as I want it to be right, it will never be right. As much as you want to make it right, it won't ever be right..."

"Don't cry, Mother," he mumbled, rolling out from between her legs and snuggling up next to her. Leaning over, he tenderly kissed away the tear on her mascara-stained cheek and slowly ran his hand down over her belly. Then as she turned and gave him a soft, lingering kiss on the lips, he found the sticky wetness between her legs and slowly eased a finger up into the moist warmth.

"Oh, Mother..." he murmured, slowly working his finger in and out of the gooey opening as he rubbed his thumb over her clit.

"I have to go," she mumbled, reaching down and pushing his hand away. "I have things to do, today."

"But, Mother," he complained, "what about us? We have so little time to spend together."

"I'll be back," she said, rolling away from him and pushing up off the bed. "But there are things I have to do, first."

"What?" he disappointedly asked.

"Things," she murmured, bending down and picking up her torn panties. "Things...like buying more panties if you're going to be so rough with me."

"I'm sorry. It was an accident. I won't do it again," he mumbled. Then she slowly stepped back over to her chest of drawers as Caleb watched her beautiful ass quiver and ripple with each step. He watched as she reached into the drawer and pulled out a sexy, red brassiere made of see-through red lace. Wrapping it around her waist, she turned toward him and gave him a timid, little smile as she fastened it. Then he saw her look down at her brassiere and ease one arm into one shoulder strap and then the other arm into the other one. He couldn't take his eyes off her big, jiggling breasts as she slowly pulled the brassiere up under them and looped the bra straps over her shoulders. Cupping one breast in the palm of her hand, she settled it down into the cup of red lace, then repeated the process with her other breast. There was something so intimately erotic about watching his mother dress, Caleb giddily thought. It was almost like she was doing a strip tease in reverse for him. She seemed to have capitulated to him and his dark desires. It was almost like she belonged to him now! She was more than his mother now...she was his lover, too! Then she turned and reached back into the drawer again. This time her hand brought out a pair of red panties just as sheer as the ones he had ripped off her earlier.

"What color panties do you like?" she murmured, holding the panties between her hands and lifting her foot off the floor.

"I don't know. Any color looks sexy on you, Mom," he mumbled, watching her point her toe and ease it down through the waistband and out through a lacy leg hole.

"This is all so damned crazy," she sighed, pulling her panties up over her other foot. Then she slowly, sensuously pulled the sheer, red panties up her long, lanky legs. Again, her tight, firm ass quivered and rippled under the sheer material of her panties as she stepped over to her closet and disappeared inside. A few seconds later, she stepped back out with a blouse and short skirt in her hands. Caleb's eyes followed her big breasts watching them heavily bobble and jiggle inside their lacy prisons as she strolled over to the bed where he lay adoringly gawking at her.

"I should be back by two," she told him, tossing the skirt onto the bed and slipping her arms into the white, satin blouse.

"I'll be here...waiting for you," he smiled, watching her button up the blouse.

"I'm so sorry," she sniffed, another big tear rolling down her cheek. "This is all just so wrong!"

"How—how can anything that feels so awesome, be wrong?" he asked her as she reached down and picked up her skirt.

"It just is...and you know it," she said, pulling the short skirt up her long, shapely legs. "But I guess there's no stopping it now. I know it's wrong and a part of me wants to stop it. But another part of me won't let me stop it. This thing...this evil thing between us makes me feel so different. I don't want to do it, but I want to do it. I can't explain it. It's like my mind is a battleground. A battleground where good and evil are warring. Unfortunately, evil seems to have the upper hand at the moment, but I can't promise that it will be that way all the time. I'm just so confused by my feelings now. It was so different that night. It just seemed so right, so natural. And that fiery rush of the forbidden pleasure we shared that night makes me want more. But now, now in the harsh light of reality, I just don't know. I don't know! I know that it's wrong. So wrong, but..." she paused.

"But, Mother?" Caleb whined only to be stopped by her fingers on his lips.

"Don't say any more..." she whispered. Then she hurried over to her closet and came strutting out in a pair of high heels. "I'll be back," she said again, stepping across the room and out the door. Caleb suddenly found himself alone, listening to the sounds of his mother as she gathered up her things and departed the house. Wishing she hadn't left, he looked down at his wristwatch and saw that it was eleven-thirty. Two and a half-hours to wait, he thought to himself, folding his arms under the back of his head and staring up at the ceiling. His whole life had changed that night at the motel. But, he had been a miserable wreck after his mother had spurned him the next day. It was like being given a king's ransom one day and being robbed of it the next day. But now, now things seemed to be back on track. If only she didn't change her mind again, he anxiously thought. He would do anything, he determinedly told himself. Whatever it took to make her his, he would do it. He had never felt this way toward any other human being in his life. This wasn't some boy/girl thing. It was so much bigger. It was consuming him, possessing him...love ...lust, whatever it was, was consuming him. He could barely think of anything else. Being with her now was all that mattered, and he couldn't wait until she was back in his arms again. But what if she didn't come back?

He couldn't worry about that now. He would just have to wait. Wait and see if she returned like she said she was going to do. Besides, where would she go? She couldn't just up and leave with the clothes on her back.

So, since there was nothing he could do about it for the time being, what could he do to amuse himself until she got home? Two and a half-hours seemed like an eternity. Two and a half-hours before the ache in his heart would go away, replaced by the sweet happiness he felt when she was around. But what to do? He had to do something to occupy his mind or the wait would seem interminable.

Why not look around, he asked himself?

Find out more about what kind of woman his mother really was. Did she have any secrets that she was hiding from him and everyone else?

But where to start?

Looking around, his eyes settled down on the nightstand. Isn't that where she would keep her toys, if she had any, he sickly thought?

Swinging his legs over the edge of the bed, he sat up and reached for the nightstand drawer. Pulling it open, he felt his prick twitch when he saw what was inside.

There was a vast array of dildoes, vibrators, and bottles in the drawer. Poring over them, he saw that they ranged in size from a small vibrator about six inches long and as big around as his pinkie to a giant, black dildo that had to be a foot long and almost as big around as his wrist. How could his mother get that thing inside her little pussy, he sickly wondered. Just to confirm his suspicions, he picked it up and brought it up to his nose. Taking a sniff, his impression was confirmed by the unmistakable fragrance of pussy. Trying to picture his mother lying on the bed with her legs spread and the giant prick buried down inside her pussy, he laid it down on the nightstand. Strangley, he felt jealous of the evil-looking thing. Why would his mother use it when she had him? But the thought of using it on her himself seemed to mollify that somewhat. Maybe she would show him, he thought. Maybe she would let him fuck her with the black monster.

Poking around more, he made another startling discovery. A strap-on dildo! His father, he wondered? Why else would there be a strap-on dildo in the drawer? His father liked it up the ass? Well, that would explain all the bottles of lube, he told himself. So what would that feel like, he sickly wondered? What would it feel like to get fucked in the ass by his mother?

While the thought of his mother fucking him in the ass was arousing on the one hand, it was strangely disquieting on the other hand. But he wanted to share it all with her. Did she like the dominance, the power of being the aggressor, he wondered? Why not find out, he told himself, setting the strap-on down beside the big, black dildo. Then, he pulled out a bottle of lube and placed it down beside the two fake cocks.

Closing the drawer, Caleb got up and walked over to his mother's chest of drawers. Pulling out the top drawer, he found himself looking down at all sorts of neatly folded panties and brassieres. Rummaging through them, he saw that there were all kinds of panties. And all of them, with the exception of one or two, were so sheer you could see right through them. Apparently she liked to flaunt her sweet, little pussy and ass, he lecherously thought. Then he found one pair with a ruffle of lace running down its center. The ruffle ran down the panties, up under the crotch and back up to the waistband in the back. Crotchless, he grinned, lifting them up and shaking them out? Yes, they were, he giddily thought as he held the sheer, black panties between his hands.

All this was so new and revealing about her, he dizzily thought. The dildo, the strap-on, and now crotchless panties. In his mind, his mother was slowly mutating from mother to a highly erotic woman with secrets. A woman with secrets she had successfully hidden from him.