A Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later, he felt the smooth, round tip of the dildo brush up against the fluted opening of his asshole.

Then he felt pressure on his resisting asshole as her hands curled around his waist and began to pull him back on the dildo. His asshole began to ache as the fake cock spread it open wider and wider while it slid into his ass.

"That smarts," he fussed, but tried to push himself back on the invading intruder that was making its way up into his virgin ass.

"It'll let up in a bit," she told him, pulling harder as the pressure inside his ass built.

"How do you know..." he muttered.

"I know," she softly chuckled. "I know..."

Suddenly he felt the head of the dildo rub across his prostate bringing with it an odd sensation of pleasure.

"Ummmm...that felt good," he muttered.

"Your prostate," she told him, "wait and it will get better..."

Finally, Caleb felt the little plastic base of the strap-on nudge up against his ass as the fake balls brushed up against his own balls. Now he was totally impaled on the evil creature. Then his mother slowly backed it down his rectum.

"Stand up on your knees," she told him, slowly easing the dildo back into his ass and tickling it across his prostate for a second time.

She held onto him, helping him as he lifted up onto his knees in front of her. Now he stood on his knees with her pressed up against his back, her brassiere rubbing against him as she ground her big tits against him. At the same time, she was slowly working the fake cock in and out of his slowly relaxing anus. Then, he felt her arms curl around his waist. One hand wrapped itself around his big, jutting cock and the other dipped down and cupped his balls. She began to slowly twist her hot hand up and down his cock in cadence with the fucking she was giving his ass with the fake cock as her other hand plucked and clutched at his dangling balls.

The perverse excitement of being fucked in the ass by his mother, and the odd sense of pleasure tickling up from his prostate were quickly seeding the fireball down inside his balls. He couldn't believe that he was going to come while he was getting fucked in the ass. Was he queer, he frantically wondered? No matter the consequence of the thoughts, he knew that he was going to blow...and very soon as his mother continued to pump the dildo into his ass and jerk her hand up and down his cock. It was like he was getting jacked off inside and out, he deliriously thought as the momentum of his orgasm built.

Then he felt his mother's hot, soft lips nibble up his neck and find his ear. As he fought to hold back the explosive charge building down in his balls, she tickled her tongue around his earlobe, leaving it coated with her hot spit.

"Come Baby...Come...Come for Mommy...Mommy wants Baby to come for her," she whispered into his ear, giving it a little nip with her sharp teeth. "Come so your whore mother can watch her baby come and come and come..."

The perversion of her words did it and tripped Caleb's cock into action. It suddenly lurched in her hand and spurted out a thick, ropy strand of cum that shot out and splashed down on the bed sheets in a gunky puddle. Another jerk and a second rope of cum spurted out of the head of his cock and down onto the sheets. All the while his cock was kicking and spitting, Caleb was groaning and thrusting himself back against her, impaling himself on her fake dick. Over and over again, his cock kicked and spurted, covering the bed sheets with thick, gooey puddles of creamy cum until at last his cock stopped spurting and spitting. When it did, his mother tightened her grip on his cock and squeezed it, slowly running her hand down its shaft. Then, as her hand reached the flared head of his prick, one last big drop of thick, pearly cum oozed out of the big hole in the head of his dick and slowly dripped down to the bed trailing a tiny thread of cum behind it as it did.

"You certainly made a mess," she softly laughed, letting go of his cock as it began to soften and droop.

"I had a little help," he grunted, wincing as she slowly backed the big, fake dick out of his widely stretched asshole.

Once the dildo popped out of his asshole, she backed away from him and dropped onto her stiletto heels beside the bed. Reaching down, she quickly unsnapped the strap-on and let it fall to the floor where it landed with a loud thunk.

"Crawl off the bed," she told him, reaching out and tickling her fingertips over his ass.

Caleb backed across the bed and dropped his feet to the floor. Then as he watched, his mother grabbed hold of the sheet and jerked it back over itself, covering the big puddles of cum that dotted it. Once the sheet was folded back, she crawled back on the bed and rolled over onto her back.

"Pull your panties back up and come here," she murmured, extending her arms up to him and inviting him down beside her. Reaching down, he quickly pulled the panties back up until his limp prick was once again hanging out through opening in the front of the panties. As he crawled back onto the bed, she eased the shoulder strap of her pretty, red brassiere down off her shoulder. Slipping her hand down into the red, lace cup, she lifted one of her big, beautiful tits up and out of it. Lying down beside her, he watched her lift her breast up to him, offering him one of her big, swollen nipples. Pursing his lip around the puffy pap, he began to gently suck and tickle his tongue back and forth across it as she murmured out her appreciation.

"I used to love breast feeding you," she softly crooned. "Your little lips pulling and sucking on my nipple felt so good. And it wasn't all maternal. I don't know how to explain it, but there was something sexual about it, too. It aroused me when you suckled my breasts and if Joseph happened to be around afterwards I would let him suckle my breasts, too. Let him drink the some of the mother's milk that I had created for you. And then we usually ended up making love."

"Ummmmm..." Caleb gurgled out around her nipple feeling a strange sense of jealousy.

"Oh, why am I telling you all this? That should have been something shared between a husband and wife, not a mother and son..." she fussed. "Too much to drink again...but it was the only way I could go through with this."

Gently sucking on her breast, Caleb slowly ran his fingers down over her belly, feeling it tighten ever so slightly. Tickling his fingertips through the soft, little bush of curls that poked out through the opening of her panties, he found her clitoral ridge and followed it down to her jutting clit. Then, as he slowly flicked the slippery nub of her clit with his finger, he felt her legs begin to inch apart.

"I'm such a terrible mother," she murmured out, the gap between her long, lovely legs growing wider and wider.

"No..." Caleb mumbled as he felt her fingers find his slowly hardening penis.

"Yes," she hissed, clutching, squeezing, coaxing his cock back to life "Make it hard again. I want to feel you inside me. Inside me, moving, filling me with your manliness. I want you to fuck me and fuck me and fuck me...make me come and come and come..."

The impact of her words on his psyche was immediate and evident as his penis twitched under her busy fingers.

"Yes," she hissed again. "Yes, make it hard—make it hard for your whore mother—make it hard for her so you can fuck her with it!"

Moments later, he found himself hard and stiff. He was ready for her. Ready to satisfy her gluttonous need. Ready to fill the emptiness between her legs with his hot, throbbing cock.

This is how it should be, he deliriously thought, lifting his mouth off her swollen, hard nipple. Mother and son sharing their love in this way. No matter how terrible it was! Why was it such a taboo? Why was it different from sharing their love with anyone else?

Crawling over her leg, he moved up. Up between her widely splayed legs with his cock jutting out under his belly hard and stiff. Her frantic fingers were immediately on it, pushing it down to the hot, oozing hole that lay between her unfurled pussy lips.

"Put it in—put it in—hurry," she gushed, running her arms down by his sides and digging her long, sharp fingernails into his quivering ass.

With a loud grunt, Caleb lunged forward and drove his cock down into the tight clutch of her pussy all the way up to his dangling balls.

"Yesssss..." she hissed out, thrusting herself up at him, taking him even deeper into the hot, sucking core of her womanhood. "Like that! Fuck me hard! Fuck your whore mother hard! Hard and deep!"

"Not a whore...not a whore..." he grunted as he began to work his hips back and forth, slamming his cock into her all the way up to the hilt on every bone-jarring thrust. Their panties and garter belts rubbed against each other as their bodies worked back and forth.

"I love it—love it—love it—" she groveled out, digging her nails in deeper, hooking her ankles around behind his thighs and pulling him into her deeper on every cunt-filling lunge. "I love fucking... I love fucking you!"

Caleb's giant cock was going to the limit on every stroke. At first its swollen head just barely nudged up against her cervix, but then he felt her retreat back away from it. Arching her back, she dug her nails deeper into his bounding ass. One breast rubbed against his sweaty chest on the one side and the slippery lace brassiere rubbed against the other side. Her head was thrown back twisting from side to side with her mouth open, eyes tightly clenched shut, and her short, blond hair was rubbing up and down on the bed sheets, driven back and forth by the savagery of Caleb's fanatic attack on her hot, drooling pussy.

It just got better and better every time, Caleb giddily thought, straining to drive his big cock even deeper into the hot, clutching muck of her hungry cunt. And she wanted him to fuck her and fuck her and fuck her! How could it get any better? He wasn't going to let her out of bed, or get out from between her legs for the rest of the day...

He could feel her ankles wrapped around his thighs, sliding on the slippery nylons, pulling him down into her on every stroke as she was making soft, little grunting sounds. He could feel her hot breath on his face as her breathing turned into pants. Staring down in at her beautiful, grimaced face, he could see a little drizzle of her spit leaking out of the corner of her open mouth.

Who was this woman, he deliriously asked himself, pounding away at her hot, hungry cunt? Whoever she was, she had replaced the contrite, guilt-ridden woman he had found in the morning. This woman was a wildcat, begging to be fucked and fucked and fucked. And, he sickly thought, he was more than willing to oblige her.

Caleb could hear his sweaty, juice-slathered groin slapping up against hers as their bodies beat against each other in a savage tattoo. Hot, sticky goo was gushing out of her cunt covering the panties and just about everything else below their waists as they fucked like the wild animals they had become. Caleb couldn't believe that fucking could reach such a savage level such as his big cock slurped in and out of the hot, sucking hole down between his mother's splayed legs.

"Mother! God! Mother!" Caleb gasped, somehow finding the energy to kick up the pace one more notch.

His ass was now a black blur as it jerked back and forth while his mother clutched and clawed at it with her clawed hands.

Suddenly, his mother began to gasp and fight to catch her breath as her back arched so tightly Caleb thought it would snap. Her face was contorted into a grimace of agony as she thrust herself against him, clutching at him, trying to keep his cock imprisoned down inside her convulsing pussy. He could feel her pussy squeezing down around his cock every time another spasm of pleasure ripped through her brain. Caleb could feel the muscles in her cunt contracting, tightening around his pistoning peter, then releasing it and tightening again and again as she came and came. Fucking his mother was exciting, but making her come was such a stroke to his psyche, it made him swell up inside with perverted elation.

"Come...come...come in your whore mother...come in your whore mother's cunt and fill it with your hot seed..." she whispered as the contractions down inside her pussy finally began to weaken and die.

He could feel the fireball down inside his aching balls threatening to explode at any second as he began to pound away at her juice-slathered pussy once again.

"Come, Baby, please come, come for Mommy, come in me Mommy's pussy..." she cried out, straining up against him, pulling him down into her deeper and deeper.

"Oh, God, oh, God, oh God," Caleb groaned out, thrusting his penis down into her gluttonous cunt as deep as it would go as it suddenly lurched and spewed out a gigantic gusher of thick, hot cum. It was ecstasy! It was rapture! It was euphoric elation, all wrapped together in one momentous celebration of manhood as it all filled Caleb's head with unbridled pleasure. His soul, his love, his all was pouring out through his cock into her, filling her with the virulent gift of life. Straining against her, thrusting himself down into her, he felt as if his whole body was melting and spurting out into her in one fiery gush after another.

As he came, he could feel the sharp tips of her stilettos digging into his ass, forcing him ever deeper into the hot, sucking core of her womanhood. Like a black hole, her cunt was sucking him down into it and once it had consumed him, he would never be able to escape its irresistible hold on him. Now he was doomed. Doomed to a life lived in pursuit of the sweet, poisonous delicacy down between her legs. Down between his mother's legs! That forbidden secret between her legs that she had shared with him. And now that she had enticed him into that trap, he would never be able to escape. The more he had of the sweet delicacy, the more he craved it. Now that he had tasted the forbidden fruit, nothing else would ever satisfy him. He was hooked and she was reeling him like a floundering fish.

Had her guilt all been an act? Was it just an act to lure him to the bait? If it was, he had taken it hook, line and sinker and now he was her slave for life. There could never be another woman in his life...

The End