A Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarondeSade
BarondeSade
3,409 Followers

But now she would have to share them with him.

Wonder what it feels like to wear panties, he asked himself. The thought of his big dick sticking out through the same hole that his father's cock must have gone through to fuck his mother sent a stinging lance of jealousy swirling through his brain. But knowing that his mother had worn them, too, somehow made it all seem so erotic.

Leaning down, he quickly pulled the sheer, silk panties up his hairy legs. As he did, his big, half-hard peter flopped out through opening. The silk panties felt cool on his skin. Silky and slippery, they cupped his ass and caressed it with their clinging tightness.

"Cool," he giggled out, stepping over in front of the mirror and turning every which way to check out how he looked in the panties. Stepping back over to the chest of drawers, he poked through her brassieres and even found a peek-a-boo one with big, lace-rimmed holes in the center of the cup. Holding it up between his hands, he tried to picture what his mother would look like wearing it. Smiling, he shook his head and dropped it back into the drawer. Poking around a little more, he found a pair of sheer, black, lace-topped nylons.

He had always wondered why women went to the trouble of wearing nylons? And had wondered if they got some kind of sexual charge from doing so? Why not find out, he asked himself, holding them up beside his hairy legs. A couple of minutes later he stood admiring his handiwork in front of the mirror. Running his fingers over the slippery, black nylons, he didn't care much for the appearance, but he liked the feel of the smooth material tightly stretched around his legs.

Wondering what his mother would say if she caught him dressed like he was, he decided to find out and left them on. Another surprise for her, he giddily thought.

Lounging around in the panties and hose, he poked around in her drawers some more but found no new discoveries of note. Finally tiring of his exploration, he made his way downstairs, he made himself a sandwich and had a couple of drinks while he impatiently waited for his mother to return.

Sitting on the couch, fidgety watching television, knowing that his mother would return soon, it didn't take much alcohol to give him a happy, little glow.

Finally, he heard the car door slam out front.

She was back! She hadn't run away. She had come back to him. He couldn't wait to see her. But wait. What if it wasn't her, he suddenly thought? What if something had gone wrong and it was his dad returning, he frantically thought? He couldn't get caught by his father. That would ruin everything. Fearfully, he excitedly hurried over to the door to see who it was. Sticking his eye up to the peephole, a wash of relief and happiness poured over him as he saw his mother strutting up the sidewalk. Standing behind the door, he opened it for her just as she stepped up to it. Then as she stepped inside carrying a couple of sacks of groceries, he moved out from behind the door.

"Ta-da," he grinned, closing the door behind her.

"What's th..." she mumbled, her eyes dropping down to his cock as it jutted out through the ruffled opening of her panties.

"What do you think?" he asked her, slowly turning around in a circle for her.

"Well, it's certainly different," she said, putting the sacks down on the table. "But it does a good job of showing off your cute, little ass."

"Do you like it," he grinned. "You really think I have a cute, little ass?"

"Yeah, but I don't know about your outfit," she said, stepping across the room toward the bar. "It'll take a little getting used to..."

Stopping at the bar, she splashed four fingers of booze into a glass and quickly downed it, then refilled her glass.

"I need this or I'll never be able to go through with this," she murmured, taking his hand and leading him up the stairs.

In the bedroom, she turned and gave him a long, amused look.

"Well, let's go all the way," she said, strutting over to her chest of drawers and pulling open the second drawer. Reaching inside, she pulled out a wispy, little garter belt and quickly stepped back over to where he stood watching her. Stretching it out, she wrapped it around his belly and fastened its little clasp. Looking down, Caleb watched her slowly stretch the lace-edged garters down to the top of the hose and fasten them one by one. Then, as she finished, she lovingly ran her fingers along the shaft of his penis that was now almost fully hardened as it stuck out through the opening in her panties.

"He looks kind of cute sticking out like that," she murmured.

Then, she eased her hand into the opening, gently cupping his big, dangling balls and gave them a firm squeeze.

"Are these full again...oh, I can't believe that I'm doing this," she mumbled, dropping his balls and pulling her hand back out through the opening. "Can't believe we're doing this. This is so wrong."

Then Caleb saw her eyes sweep over the dildoes on top of the nightstand.

"I see you found our toy drawer," she murmured, stepping over to the nightstand. "What are these two doing out?"

"Uh, I, I thought that, uh..." he bashfully mumbled.

"What? Thought that we might use them this afternoon?" she smiled.

"Uh, yeah, uh, that would be cool," he told her.

"So you want to put this thing in my pussy?" she said, lifting the gigantic black dildo.

"Uh, yeah, I, but it's so big, how can you do it?" he asked her as she rubbed the tip of the giant across her lips.

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see," she said, replacing it on the nightstand and picking up the strap-on. "And you want me to use this on you?"

"Yeah, I guess so...if you want to," he mumbled. "Do you use it on, uh, you know, uh, Dad?"

"Like father...like son," she said shaking her head, putting it down and taking another sip on her drink. "Your father likes for me to do it to him."

"He does? Dad really likes getting it in the ass?" Caleb grinned.

"Yes, he likes it in the ass...oh, how can I be telling you all this? This is terrible," she told him, setting her glass on the nightstand and slowly unbuttoning her blouse. "I can't believe that I'm going along with this sick charade. This is so wrong! You and I, doing this..."

"But I love you, Mother," Caleb groaned.

"A son should never love his mother the way you love me. It's just so wrong," she mumbled, shrugging her shoulders and letting her blouse go slithering down her back and off onto the bed. "And no mother should ever let her son love her that way. Never let a son do anything like this."

Caleb's eyes dropped down to her breasts as they quivered and bobbled in their lacy prisons.

"It's just wrong," she told him, leaning down and retrieving her glass.

Tipping her head back, she took another long pull on her drink and set the glass back down.

"Thank God for booze," she mumbled, her fingers dropping down to the side of her short skirt and quickly unbuttoning it. Running the zipper down over the swell of her hip, she let go of it and the black skirt skittered down her long legs to a puddle around her ankles. Stepping out of her skirt, she ran her thumbs down under the waistband of her sheer, red panties and pushed them down her legs. As she did, Caleb's eyes dropped down from her jiggling tits to the bush of gold curls that covered her softly rounded underbelly. Just seeing his mother like this gave him a hot, tingly feeling inside and made his cock twitch with excitement as it stuck out through the opening of the panties.

"How does it make you feel to see me naked?" she asked him, leaning down and sweeping up her skirt and panties.

"Good. It makes me feel good," he inanely muttered. "It makes me feel all hot and tingly inside..."

Frowning, she tossed her skirt and panties on the bed. Then, without saying another word, she turned and strode over to her chest of drawers. Caleb's eyes followed her twitching ass as she stopped in front of the chest of drawers and pulled open a drawer. Digging down inside it, she pulled out another pair of red, silk panties, a matching garter belt and a pair of sheer, red hose.

"We'll kind of be twins," she said with a sad, little smile on her pretty, red lips as she stepped back over to the bed and sat down.

Caleb didn't know what else to do, so he just stood watching as she leaned down and slowly pulled the sheer, red nylon up one her long, shapely leg. Leaning back down, she plucked at the clinging red nylon here and there and then reached for her other nylon. Pointing her toe, she eased it into the hose and began pulling it over her foot. Caleb watched on with feverish excitement as the red material crawled up over her ankle, her calf, her dimpled knee and finally up around her thigh. Grabbing up the frilly, red garter belt, she wrapped it around her waist and fastened it. Then she slowly, sensuously pulled the long, red garters down to the top of her hose one at a time. After the front and side garter were fastened, she stood up and turned to face away from him.

"Want to help me do these?" she asked reaching around behind her beautiful ass and fingering the last two garters.

"Yeah, sure," he bubbled, stumbling over to her like a child heading for the Christmas tree on Christmas morning.

Taking one of the stretchy garters in his trembling fingers, he stretched it down over the cheek of her ass. As he did, the elastic garter indented the soft, pliant skin of her ass while he fumbled with the little clasp.

"God, Mom, you have the cutest little ah, uh, butt," he choked out, reaching over and taking hold of the other garter.

"Oh, stop trying to butter me up," she fussed as Caleb pulled the garter down over the other cheek of her ass. "You don't have to shower me with compliments...I've already said that I'd do this, no matter how sick and twisted it is..."

"I'm sorry, uh, I didn't mean to, I just wanted to tell you," Caleb mumbled, fastening the catch to the top of her hose. "I just wanted to tell you what a pretty ass you have!"

"Oh, okay," she fussed, picking up her glass and taking another swig on her drink. "I'm just on edge, that's all. After all, this is the first time I've actually came out and openly agreed to this in the light of the day."

"Uh, I know. I think I understand," Caleb told her, still staring down at her beautiful ass and thighs where the garters pulled up on the hose, scalloping its top edge.

"I hope that you do," she told him, leaning down one last time and pulling her sheer, red panties up her curvaceous legs, securing them around her rounded hips. As she did, Caleb saw that just like the pair he wore, hers were crotchless, too, letting the fat, droopy lips of her pussy hang out down through the lacy opening. After taking another long swig on her drink, she tottered over to her closet and stepped inside. And when she came clopping back out, she was perched atop a pair of red, patent leather, stiletto heels that had to be at least five inches tall.

Then she pinged back to the nightstand and quickly finished off her drink.

"So," she said, turning to face him, with the empty drink glass in her hand. "Is this the way you like your whore mother to dress?"

"God, yes," he groaned out, "but you're no whore!"

"I feel like one," she muttered. "I'll be back in a minute. I need some more liquid courage."

Watching her walk, Caleb saw that she was slightly tottering atop the five-inch stilts as she tried not to show just how much the alcohol was affecting her. Walking over to the bed, Caleb crawled up onto it and sat slowly stroking his big, hard cock as he waited for her to return.

Then, she came walking back into the room, jiggling and wiggling all over as she carried a drink in each hand. The wobble in her step was more pronounced as she made her way over to the bed and thrust one of the glasses out at him.

"This way we can blame it on the alcohol," she said, her speech slurring ever so slightly.

"Mother, we don't..." he started, watching her set her glass on the nightstand and crawl up on the bed.

"Oh, shush," she said, leaning her head and shoulders back against the gaggle of pillows that rested against the headboard. "This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

"Yes, but..." he whined.

"But what? You can't have it both ways. You know this is wrong...I know that this is wrong!" she said, taking another sip off her drink. "If this is what it takes for me to do this, so be it. At least for now. Who knows what the future holds? So stop being a whiney baby..."

It was not what Caleb wanted. He wanted his mother's undying servitude. He wanted her and he wanted her to want him, without any reservations. But if he couldn't have her that way, he would take her anyway he could have her.

Then she leaned over, set her drink down and picked up the big, black dildo.

"Besides, I thought you wanted to fuck me with this thing," she said, sensuously running its big, black tip over her pouty red lips.

Caleb felt his cock twitch with excitement as the thought of fucking her with the monster tickled through its way his excited brain. As he watched her, she picked up the bottle of lube, flicked open the nozzle and squeezed out a big dollop of the goo on the rounded tip of the dildo.

"Strawberry flavored..." she murmured.

Then, handing him the dildo, she spread her legs apart so wide, they were sticking out almost perpendicular to her body as she reached down to the oozing, pink gash between them. Caleb watched as she slowly fingered open the fat, gorged lips of her pussy with the tip of a finger. The lips wetly clung together for a few moments before they spread open to reveal the mysterious secrecy that they had concealed.

"Well..." she softly murmured, running her hands down over her inner thighs.

Scooting up between her widely spread legs, Caleb held the dildo in both hands and slowly lowered it down to the weeping opening of her vagina. With her fingertips, she spread the lips of her pussy away from the fleshy, pink wound while Caleb fitted the rounded tip of the black giant down between the lips. Looking up at her face, he saw she was watching him as he gently pushed and began to ease the dildo into her. The stark contrast between the glistening black cock and the ruddy pink of her pussy lips made it all seem that much more perverse and twisted. It was like watching her beautiful, pink pussy being ravaged by a black man's huge cock. Caleb was surprised by how easily it slid into her with hardly any resistance at all. Deeper and deeper, it slid down into the tight muck of her pussy, until at about seven or eight inches, he felt it nudge up against something inside her pussy. Looking up at her with a puzzled look on his face, he wondered what had happened. Had it hit the back of her pussy?

"It's my cervix," she murmured.

"Does it hurt?" he asked her, seeing the frown on her pretty face.

"A little, but keep pushing. Just go very slow..."

Clutching the black giant in his fist, he added more pressure and felt it ever so slowly begin to sink deeper into her pussy. Moving his eyes away from her pussy, he saw that her forehead was wrinkled in a frown.

"Want me to stop?" he asked, pausing.

"No," she grimaced. "How, how much is left?"

"Just a couple more inches," Caleb mumbled, not believing that she had taken as much as she had.

"Go slow and be gentle..." she whispered.

Trying to be as gentle as he possibly could, he ever so slowly eased the dildo deeper into the tight clutch of her pussy and cervix.

"How much more? How much now?" she panted when there was only about an inch of the thick, black shaft protruding out between her clinging pussy lips.

"About an inch," he told her. "Just an inch..."

"Push it in—push it all in—" she told him, thrusting herself back at the dildo. "Slow—easy!"

Having nothing left to hold on to, Caleb placed the tips of two fingers on the flattened base of the fake, black cock and continued to push. Watching it ease into her pussy, he saw her puffy pussy-lips slowly close down over the base of the fat dildo.

"It's all in," he whispered, staring down at her pussy. There was no evidence whatsoever that her pussy had consumed a full twelve inches of big, black cock as her thick pussy-lips wetly clung together concealing it from Caleb's leering eyes.

Then he watched the muscles in her belly tighten and the flat base of the dildo slowly oozed back out from between her pussy lips. The smooth, black surface of the fake cock was glistening wetly as it slowly slithered back out of her pussy. It was almost like she was giving birth to some evil, black cock as more and more of it came into view. It was one of the most erotic, sensual things he'd ever seen as more and more of the black cock extruded out of her clinging pussy.

Finally, with a soft, wet slurp, the monster squirted out of her cunt and flopped down onto the bed between her legs.

"I still can't believe it," he mumbled, reaching down and picking up the juice-covered dildo and bringing it up to his nose. "God, you smell so fucking hot!"

Smiling at him, she reached over and picked up her glass. Quickly taking another gulp on her drink, she set the glass back down and picked up the strap-on dildo.

"It's your turn now," she laughed with a crooked, slightly tipsy grin on her face.

"Uh, okay," Caleb said with a nervous grin, wondering if he'd made the right choice.

Emily slapped her legs together, turned on her butt and scooted across the bed. Rolling off the edge of the bed, she wobbly stood beside it and reached down to the bottle of lube once again. Holding the strap-on with the big, pink dildo pointing up into the air, she flipped the nozzle on the lube out and squeezed out a big, gooey gush of the clear liquid on the tip of the dildo. Then as the goo started to run down the shaft of the dildo, she put the lube down and slowly ran her fisted hand up and down the fake cock, smearing the lubricant all over it.

Caleb watched on apprehensively as she leaned down and quickly strapped the strap-on around her waist and pulled the others leather strips up through her legs. Then she stood looking down at him with another tipsy grin as she slowly ran her hand up and down the jutting menace.

"Are you ready for some of this?" she asked him.

"Uh, I guess so," he muttered staring at the fake cock. It wasn't quite as large as his own penis, but he'd never been fucked in the ass and didn't know what to expect.

"Get on your hands and knees," she told him, reaching for the bottle of lube again.

Caleb slowly rolled over onto his stomach and pushed up onto his hands and knees. He felt so exposed and vulnerable, standing on his hands and knees with his ass sticking up in the air and his mother standing behind him.

"You've never done anything like this?" she asked him as he felt the bed shudder when his mother crawled up behind him and up between his legs.

"No, uh, is there anything I'm supposed to do?"

"No," she softly laughed, seeming amused by his predicament as he anxiously waited. Then he felt his mother's fingers slide down under the waistband of his panties. Quickly peeling the panties down off his ass, she left him totally exposed and vulnerable. Then, he felt the rounded tip of the dildo brush up against his balls at the same instant he felt her spread the cheeks of his ass apart. Waiting nervously, he felt the tip of the lube bottle touch down in the top of the crack of his ass. Suddenly, he felt a gush of the cold goo trickle down the crack of his ass, running down and coating the pucker of his cringing asshole as it did.

"That stuff's cold," he complained, his hips instinctively moving forward.

"I know, but not for long," she told him, digging a finger down inside his asshole and spreading the goo around the inside of the opening of his cringing anus.

BarondeSade
BarondeSade
3,409 Followers