A Very Wonderful Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, shove it all the way in my ass!"

I was holding myself up on my arms as I slipped in and out of her tight ass. After the first time I had fucked her in the ass, while we were dating in college, she had always enjoyed it. We didn't do it a lot, but often enough it was special. I worked in and out slowly until things were going well, then I sped up and got a little more aggressive.

"Ahhhhh! That's it! Harder!"

I slammed into Jessi for a long time until she came hard screaming. I jammed hard into her several more times then let go.

"Oh god yes!! Your cum feels so good!!"

Once I finished coming in her ass, I fell on top of her spent.

"Oh god, I love you!" I told Jessi.

"I love you too. Did you enjoy that?"

"You know I do, honey."

"I enjoy it too."

Jessi did enjoy me fucking her ass. I had always been happy about that and loved her even more for letting me do it. I kissed her on the back of her neck before I eased my cock out of her and lay next to her. That was the way we went to sleep.

+++++

The next morning we got up, showered together, and then got dressed. After breakfast I took her to the bank and returned to the house. No more classes until after the holidays. I left again about 12:30 to go get some lunch. After lunch, I went to Jessi's favorite lingerie store. I enjoyed watching her slip on sexy lingerie every morning before she put on her fancy business suits. I had asked her once why she wore such sexy lingerie under her business suits. She told me it made her feel confident and sexy all day. With some pushing she finally told me it made her feel confident when working with the men at the bank. She had the body to wear it, so I was going to get her some more for Christmas.

When I stopped at the boutique, the lady that always helped her was happy to see me.

"Where is your beautiful wife?" She asked.

"At work. I want to get her some nice things for Christmas."

"That'll be nice."

Jessi wore a lot of nice, black and white lacey things under her business suits. I thought I would get her something more colorful. The saleslady and I found some very sexy, cobalt blue items. I picked out a very revealing pushup bra and some lace panties that were small in the front and a thong in the back. She usually wore skimpy, lace panties. I wanted to see how confident a thong would make her feel. I got the matching garter belt for her and some sexy, black silk stockings.

"She will like these," the lady said. "Let me show you something she was looking at the last time she was here."

We walked over to an area of designer lingerie and she showed me some beautiful, emerald green items. They looked very sexy. I noticed the price tag and understood why she only looked. They were more than I knew she would be comfortable spending on herself. The sales lady held them up to herself and let me look. They looked very revealing and pretty. Emerald green silk, trimmed in black lace. I got the bra, panties, garter belt, and some matching, dark green, embroidered stockings.

"She'll love these," I was told.

They were pretty. Then I got brave.

"Do you have the same thing in red?"

"Yes I do."

I was going to get the very revealing lingerie in red for Marie. She was the same size as Jessi. I knew they would fit her. I thought I would get back at her for teasing me.

The saleslady rang everything up, and then wrapped them separately for me. I took a pen and marked the box with the red set in it and she put them all in a big bag for me. I put them in the trunk of the car and headed to the bank.

"You're early," Jessi said as I walked in her office.

"I need to come by occasionally to make sure all the men here understand you belong to me."

Jessi looked up from her papers and smiled at me. I closed her office door behind me and sat down. "I just have to make sure you're not getting over confident with all that sexy lingerie you wear."

"Tom."

"You are not showing it to anyone are you?"

"Be nice!"

"I am. Why don't you show it to me."

"You get to see it every morning."

"Show it to me now."

"What?"

"Show it to me now." I insisted.

"What do you mean?"

"Unbutton your blouse and let me see that lacey, black bra you put on this morning."

"Tom, I can't do that!"

"So, the sexy lingerie doesn't make you feel that confident then?"

"Honey, someone might come in."

"Okay."

I sat and watched my beautiful wife while she read and signed some more papers. I sat quietly and just watched. Jessi would look up every few minutes and see me staring at her. After about 10 minutes she reached up with one hand and started unbuttoning her blouse. I watched until she had it unbuttoned down to her tits. She looked up at me and grabbed her top and pulled it open. I could see her black lingerie with her breasts spilling out.

"Is that what you wanted to see," she said with a big smile.

"One more button."

"I don't believe you!"

Jessi unbuttoned not one, but two more buttons then pulled her top open. I could now see her perfect breasts and her lace bra. I got up, walked behind her, slid my hands into her bra, and squeezed her breasts.

"Tom!"

I rolled her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers for a few seconds, then slid my hands out. Jessi quickly re-buttoned the bottom two buttons.

"You're terrible."

I sat back down in the leather high-back chair.

"Are you happy now?" She asked.

"Almost."

"What do you mean, almost?"

"I want to see the rest."

"Oh no! You're not getting me to do that!"

"Okay."

It was 4:30. Jessi left at 5:00. I sat in the chair and stared at my wife for about 10 minutes.

"I'm not going to do it," Jessi said as she read her papers.

"I know."

I watched her for a few more minutes.

"Tom...stop staring at me," she said as she looked at me.

I looked at her.

"Fine! What do you want me to do?"

"Come here."

Jessi got up from behind her desk, walked to me, and stood in front of me.

"Pull your skirt up."

"You are going to get me fired."

She reached down, grabbed the hem of her skirt, and slowly worked it up. She got it past the top of her stockings and I ran my hands under her skirt, pushing it up the rest of the way to her waist.

"Is that enough?" She asked.

I paused to look at the small, black lace panties that my wife had on with the garter belt. She was holding her skirt up when I took my hand and slipped it between her legs, rubbing her pussy.

"Tom, stop."

I kept rubbing her pussy through the thin material. I took my other hand and pulled her panties to the side, slipping a finger inside her.

"What are you doing?"

I worked my finger deep into her pussy for a couple of minutes then pulled it out. Jessi quickly pushed her skirt back down.

"You're crazy!"

I reached up and placed my slick finger at her lips. She opened them and I slipped it in. Jessi sucked on my finger for a minute, then I pulled it out slowly. There was a knock at the door.

"Jessi, do you have that file ready?" Her boss asked as he pushed the door open. "Oh, hi, Tom."

"Hi, Jim," I said as I stood to shake his hand with mine. I still had pussy juices on it as I shook.

"I have it right here," Jessi said as she walked back to her desk and picked it up. "This should be everything."

"Good. We need it to close the loan for them to start building that new hotel downtown."

"I finished it. That should do it."

"Thanks, Jessi. Tom, I hope your wife understands how valuable she is to me."

"I hope she does, too."

Jim left and closed the door.

"That was close," Jessi said.

"You are valuable to him. He wouldn't do anything if he saw us."

"Are you ready to go?" She asked.

She picked up her briefcase and we headed out.

"Goodnight, Jessi," Jim said as he stood talking to another suit.

"Goodnight," she said.

"I hope when he smells his hand, he understand what it is," I said.

"What?!"

"I had your juices on my hand when he shook it."

"Tom, you didn't!"

"I didn't have much choice. I didn't get a chance to wipe it off."

"Oh fuck, let's go."

Jessi hurried me out to the car.

"What were you doing?" She asked.

"I wanted to see my pretty wife's body."

"You have never done anything like that before."

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked her.

"What do you mean, did I enjoy it? We could have gotten caught."

"Did you enjoy doing it for me?" I asked.

Jessi sat and looked at me.

"Yes."

"I thought you did. Your pussy was a little wet."

"You didn't help, sliding your finger into me. Now I am horny and we have to go pick Marie up."

"We have a little extra time. You want to get in the back seat and fuck like we did in college?"

"Just go!"

I started the car and we drove to the airport. Once we got there and parked in the short-term parking, we had about 20 minutes. It was dark now that it was December.

"We have 20 minutes," I said.

"You're kidding!"

"Okay, we can go wait in the terminal," I said as I opened the door.

"Wait!" Jessi said.

I pulled the door closed.

"Make it quick."

I got out of the car and got in the back seat. Jessi got in the other side. I got my pants pulled down and Jessi pulled her skirt up. I pulled her over on top and reached between her legs, pulling her panties to the side. She grabbed my cock and worked it into her wet pussy.

"Remember when we did this in college?" I asked.

"Only in undergrad. Once I got the apartment in grad school, we stopped doing it in the car."

"I know, but then we had to deal with your roommate listening."

"She didn't mind. She would sit on her bed and get off listening," Jessi told me.

"Did you ever help her later, Jessi?"

"Tom! What has gotten into you today?"

"Lisa was very pretty. I was just curious."

"Would it bother you if I did?"

"No, it wouldn't. I just heard that girls did that sometimes in college, experimenting."

Jessi started humping my cock hard. I grabbed her hips and helped her. We fucked hard for about 15 minutes until we were both coming.

"Oh fuck!!" Jessi yelled as she came hard.

I was pumping her pussy full as she kept humping me through her orgasm. "This brings back memories."

Jessi sat on my cock as she regained her breathing. A few minutes later, we got everything back in place and got out of the car. Jessi took my hand and we walked toward the terminal. When we got through the parking lot and were standing waiting on the traffic so we could cross, she pulled me down and kissed me.

"Yes I did," she said, then led me across the road.

I squeezed her hand and followed.

When we got inside, we looked on the board to find Marie's flight. It was on time, but with the airports now, we didn't have much we could do but find a seat in the lounge and wait. She had to clear customs first.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" I asked.

"I thought you would think I was weird, and then I thought you would want to try and have a threesome with us."

"Did you two ever do each other?"

"Yes."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes I did. Why are you asking me this?"

"I have always wondered."

"Why didn't you ask then?"

"Because I would have wanted to have a threesome."

"You fucked Lisa anyway."

I looked at Jessi.

"She told me."

"You never said anything." I said looking at Jessi.

"I was doing her, what could I say. She told me she came out of her bedroom one night while you were waiting for me from my study group and seduced you."

"That she did."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes I did. Lisa was a little bit wild."

"I know," Jessi replied.

"Jessi, I wish you had said something, about everything."

"I didn't want it to be a problem between us."

"What did you say to Lisa when she told you we fucked?"

"She told me because she was hoping she could talk me into a threesome with you."

"That might not have been so bad." I replied.

"I thought about it, but I wasn't sure what you would think about her and me doing each other."

Jessi's cellphone rang.

"Where are you?" Jessi asked. "Okay, we're waiting in the lounge. I hope you're hungry, because we are going to stop for dinner. We'll be waiting."

"She's waiting in customs."

"I guess they're having to go through all her camera gear."

"Not that. Her assistant took all that back to California. They're just slow."

"I wouldn't have cared."

"What? Oh. It wouldn't have bothered you that I was making love to another woman?"

"Jessi, I love you, I have always loved you. I would have understood you were just having some fun."

"Would you have like to have joined us in a threesome?"

"Sure."

"I guess you would have!" Jessi said with a big smile. "I thought about it a lot."

"Would you ever like to do it again?" I asked.

"A threesome?"

"Maybe, but I meant another woman," I said.

"That was college, we are married now."

I looked at Jessi and she smiled at me.

"We better go look for your sister."

We left the lounge and stood and waited where she would have to walk out of customs. About 5 minutes later she appeared with a bag and a suitcase.

"Jessi!" Marie screamed.

"Marie!"

They ran to each other and hugged. It was good to see Marie again, she was just as beautiful as her sister. She had let her hair grow out from the last time I had seen her. She was well tanned and looking nice in her tight jeans and baggy shirt. I walked over to them.

"Hi, Tom," Marie said as she hugged and kissed me.

"You are looking good, Marie," I told her.

"Thank you. I'm sure tired from that long flight."

"Let me have your bags," I said.

I took her bags and we headed for the door. When we got outside the air had cooled.

"Oh, that feels much better than the heat," Marie said.

"You two wait. I'll go get the car," I told them.

I left them with the bags, and went and got the car. When I got it, I noticed the car still smelled like sex. I started to roll the windows down while I drove around to pick them up, but I decided not to. I was putting the bags in the trunk when I remembered the bag from the lingerie store.

"You two get in out of the cold and I'll get these."

Jessi and Marie got in the car. I was wondering what Marie would think when she smelled the sex. I closed the trunk and got in. Marie and Jessi were laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Jessi was telling me about you two fucking in the parking lot after I smelled the back seat."

"We had some time to kill," I told her.

"Apparently!" Marie said laughing.

We drove through town as Marie and Jessi got caught up. Soon, I pulled into the restaurant.

"Oh good, Italian. I haven't had Italian in a while," Marie said.

We got out of the car to go inside. I looked to see Marie's nipples pushing out of her shirt in the cold air. Marie and Jessi hurried inside while I followed. We had to wait a few minutes before we were seated.

"I see you're not used to the cold," I told Marie.

She looked down at her huge nipples poking out.

"It feels good," Marie said smiling at me.

A few minutes later we had been seated and had ordered.

"Where are you going next?" Jessi asked.

"Home. I'm going back to California until the end of January, then I'm going to Hawaii for a shoot in February."

"Must be nice."

"It's okay, but I miss home."

"You just turned 30. Enjoy all the traveling for a while," Jessi told her.

"I'm going to do it for a few more years, then I'm going to open up a studio in New York."

"You're going to leave LA?" Jessi asked.

"Yes. I have an apartment in New York already. I can open a studio there and work with the fashion designers."

"You won't get to travel anymore?"

"I could if I wanted too, but I have been doing a lot of work for several of the fashion magazines and they want me to do more. Are you still a big wig at the bank?"

"I am not a big wig."

"You dress like one."

"I have too. I work with the big wigs." Jessi told her.

"Jessi, your boss told you today that you were very valuable to him," I said.

"When I get his job, I'll be a big wig," Jessi said with a laugh.

"Tom, you still teaching?" Marie asked.

"Yes, I stay busy with my classes."

"Are you still thinking about getting your Ph.D.?"

"Still thinking about it."

"You should do it, then you could be a full-time professor."

"Universities don't keep many full-time tenured professors anymore. They keep everyone adjunct faculty so that don't have to pay them much. If I am going to go back to school, I will be a clinical psychologist so I can do more than teach children."

"That would be good."

Our food came and we ate and had some wine. Once we were finished we headed to the house. When we got home, I got the bags from the trunk and followed Marie and Jessi inside.

"Are you two sure it's okay if I stay with you?"

"Yes Marie, it's okay," I told her.

"You are staying with us! You and Tom are going to pick out a Christmas tree tomorrow so we can decorate it Thursday." Jessi told her sister.

"Wow, a Christmas tree. It has been a long time since I have had Christmas with a tree."

"I still have a lot of the old decorations from home," Jessi told Marie.

Marie looked at Jessi for a minute quietly.

"I know sis, it's still hard," Jessi said.

Jessi and Marie's parents had been killed by a drunk driver while she was a senior in college. It had been hard on her. She didn't want to finish school after it happened. Marie walked to Jessi and wrapped her arms around her.

"I know," Marie said.

I carried the bags to the bedroom, while they shared a moment. When I returned to the den, Jessi was out of her jacket and she and Marie were sitting on the couch.

"Would you two like some wine?" I asked.

"Yes, honey."

I got two glasses of white wine for them and returned to the den. I sat next to my wife, after I handed Marie her glass.

"Tom, are you off until after the first of the year?" Marie asked.

"Yes, until the first week of January."

"Are you taking off any?" She asked Jessi.

"I am taking off Thursday, then Thursday and Friday of next week. I have to work some. We are finishing up some big commercial loans for the first of the year. When are you going back to California?"

"How long will you have me?"

"As long as you can stay!" Jessi exclaimed.

"I'll stay until you run me off."

Jessi leaned over and hugged Marie and kissed her.

"I miss you," Jessi said.

"I miss you too, sis."

We all talked until about 10:30, it was apparent Marie was running out of steam. Jessi took her hand and led her to her bedroom. I went on to our bedroom and got in bed. About 15 minutes later Jessi came in.

"Did you get her to bed?"

"Yes, she is tired from flying all day."

I watched my wife remove her fancy business clothes and hang them up. She was standing in her sexy black lingerie, letting me look.

"What got into you this afternoon?" She asked.

"I just wanted to enjoy some time with my wife."

I watched as she unsnapped her stockings and rolled them down her legs, then took her garter off. She put them away and came back and got in bed with me. I rolled her on her back and started kissing between her breasts. I removed her bra so I could suck on her nipples. I got them nice and full of blood, then sat up and pulled the rest of her lingerie off. I slipped my fingers between her legs and she was dripping wet.

"Can you be quiet?" I asked.

"Yes."

I spread her legs apart and got on top and slipped my cock in her.

"Emmm. No quickie this time," Jessi said.

I worked in and out of her slowly for a long time as she wrapped her arms around my back and held me. She was moaning softly while I worked in and out. I grabbed her legs and lifted them up to her chest and jammed my cock deep into her pussy the way she liked it.

"Oh god!"