A Woman in Hardware Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers

It was obvious that the Anderson family was ready to entertain. Possibly three of them were ready for something more. Sue looked over her family and purred like a cat. She was sure this was going to be a evening to remember. They all went into the living room and sat down to await their guests. They had been invited for seven so there would be time for a drink or two before they sat down for the dinner the servants had been instructed to serve at eight. The two women chatted about their success at Friday's board meeting, while Chris and Jill speculated as to what the Montgomery's were like. Julie, the maid came in and asked if she could get them anything.

Helen told her they would wait until the guests arrived which was a good call, because just then their doorbell bonged announcing the arrival of the much anticipated guests. Although Helen had thrown many cocktail and dinner parties for clients, business acquaintances, and senior employees; she had never before had what was strictly a social event. As was her policy, Helen answered the door herself not allowing servants to greet her guests. She felt that if she had invited them to her home they deserved to be greeted by their hostess. Helen walked into the brightly lit foyer, glancing to make sure her hair was in order in the large ornate gilded mirror, before opening the door to her guests. With a smile, she greeted the Montgomery's. "Please come in. You must be Ann, Sue has already told me about you, and Peter I already know which leaves Dr. Montgomery," as she held out her hand to the doctor, "I'm Helen Anderson."

Dr. Montgomery shook Helen's hand warmly. "Elizabeth Montgomery, Ms. Anderson but please call me Beth, my daughter Ann as you rightly surmised, and of course my son Peter to who we owe this meeting."

Helen's hand tingled from the touch of the statuesque woman who stood before her. It was more than apparent where her beautiful daughter Ann got her looks. The tingle in her hand spread through her body singeing her nipples before causing an ache in her groin that leaked its need onto her cotton panties. Suddenly she realized she had held Beth's hand a little too long. Releasing her hand, she smiled her reply.

"My pleasure Beth, please call me Helen. I can see where your son and daughter get their looks."

"Why thank you Helen. I almost feel that I already know you having seen your face in so many business magazines and the occasional TV news segment," replied Beth. "I must say that the pictures don't do you justice."

Helen smiled her acceptance of the compliment and guided her newfound friend into the living room to meet her children. Ann and Peter followed their mother and Helen and introductions were made all around with Chris standing to greet the two incredibly gorgeous strangers as well as the dark haired male. Helen saved Sue to last. Placing her hand on Beth's arm to make sure she had her attention she said "Beth I know your children already know my best friend, so I'd like you to met Susan Wright. Sue, this is Dr. Elizabeth Montgomery."

While the two women chatted, Helen once again noticed how her body responded to the sensuous woman who stood beside her. Reluctantly she removed her hand from Beth's arm before it was noticed that it had remained there too long. Helen watched the conversation between the two ladies drinking in the beauty of Beth's profile, noticing the dance in her alluring green eyes, the exquisite curve of her cheek, the saucy sweet turn of her lips, and the well-proportioned shape of her nose. In a word, Helen was entranced. She wanted to feel the texture of her ebony hair.

Suddenly Helen realized for the first time in her life she was sexually attracted to another woman. It wasn't the her daughter didn't turn her on because she did and Sue was incredible in bed. But to begin with, it was they that had seduced her, she hadn't noticed them so much as they her, but now the shoe was on the other foot. She was panting like a puppy over the sensuous sexuality of the mature statuesque woman who stood beside her emanating a wonderful smell that completely beguiled her. Helen tried to dismiss it as the horniness that still raged through her body from the uncompleted cunnilingus her son had preformed on her hot throbbing pussy, but she knew better. Out of the corner of her eye, Sue noticed how Helen watched their new acquaintance and internally her heart sang. Her plans were working out beyond her expectations. Helen finally gained control of herself and had Julie take drink orders. Soon the conversation became more animated as the drinks took hold.

It was obvious that the Montgomery's and the Anderson's had many things in common and got along well. By the time they sat down to dinner the two families were comfortable with each other. Half way through the meal Helen stood up, clinked her glass and suggested a toast to newfound friends. They're conversation ceased momentarily as they all stood and the glass clinked in celebration of a good time as much as in celebration of friendship. As they all sat down and conversation resumed Sue was almost glowing. She was now sure that these two families with her gentle manipulations would become one. Sue had not lost her touch she could always see the best people and guard against the worst.

After dessert Helen suggested an aperitif from the range of liqueurs on the cart, the servants had rolled in just before they left. Chris stood up and proposed a game of snooker in the billiard room. Sue wanted Helen and Beth to have some time alone so she told the young ones to go on and play. Chris grabbed a bottle of coffee liqueur and four glasses off the cart and escorted the younger crew off for a game or three. Helen, Beth, and Sue returned to the plush sofas of the living room and the small talk resumed.

"Helen do you remember the first house you lived in?" asked Sue again leading the conversation in the direction she wanted it to go. "Remember how you had to go to work at the hardware store after your husband died just to make ends met?" Beth listened with interest. She had forgotten what the articles she had read had said about this rather formidable woman's origins. Looking around the home Helen now lived in made it hard to believe that she might have come from rather modest beginnings. Beth had never known that Helen had lost her husband even earlier in her marriage than she had. Beth looked at Helen with new interest recognizing her as a fellow single parent battling the adversities of life.

Sue saw that her first ploy had been successful and excused herself for a few moments, supposedly to clear some of the desert dishes from the dinning room table. Normally they waited until the following morning, but Sue wanted an excuse to be able to overhear the direction the conversation was going in the living room without interfering in the bonding process she was sure would take place. Sure enough, Helen and Beth soon began to compare notes about losing a husband to an act of bravery that had cost them their lives. Both women had the same sense of pride and anger. Pride in the men they had chosen as life partners and anger at the bastards for leaving them in the ultimate act of sacrifice as they saved other peoples lives, but not their own. There were tears in the women's eyes as they recounted to each other the bitterness they both had felt.

Sue, listening from the dinning room, decided a change in the dialogue was needed and into a lull in the talk said, "Remember the time just after Chris was born when Jill covered him in baby powder?"

Immediately Helen and Beth began to compare notes on the raising of young children as single parents while they carved out careers to replace the ones they had expected their husbands to create. Beth discovered that Helen was a delightful raconteur with a sense of humor that was sardonic, yet insightful, telling story after story of young children testing the authority of their parent. Between sips of Cognac, Beth, with her own sense of humor told stories of mistakes made by children, exploring their abilities as they learned. Sue soon returned to the living room to sit and laugh helplessly while the two parents compared notes.

Finally, Sue said, "Why don't you show Beth the rest of the house, and you can check on those children of yours at the same time. You can show her my place too while I finish cleaning up."

Sue had specifically targeted the fact that she lived with the Andersons in hopes that the subject would come up between Helen and Beth. When Beth stood to follow Helen she felt a little light headed and noted she had drank far more cognac than she was use to. They found the billiard game to be going strong with lots of laughter at the frequent misses. Helen saw that Chris or Jill had found a second bottle of liqueur and the four of then had already consumed it. It explained how a billiard game had become a bit rowdy with the young men leaning over the girls to help them make their shots. Ann's beautiful butt was snuggled nicely into Chris, as she carefully aimed down the table. Beth knew her daughter wasn't nearly as helpless at billiards as she portrayed, but then she suspected that Jill wasn't either. Without comment, she followed Helen out and they explored the rest of the house.

When they came to Sue's residence above the garage Beth was surprised how extensive it was. Maybe because of how much she had drunk she dared ask, "Helen why is it that Sue lives with you?"

And maybe because of how much Helen had drunk she wanted to give Beth an honest answer. Helen looked steadily at Beth for a moment before replying, "Beth, do you promise me as a struggling single parent you'll keep this to yourself?" Beth nodded her acceptance on Helen went on and said, "Well as you know your children don't always do as you would hope."

Helen went on to describe the night she had come home from a business trip to find Sue and Chris making love and an edited version of how she had felt. She told of the problem that had come up when she wanted to move and how she had resolved it carefully watching to see how Beth reacted to her revelations. Beth, still thinking her own resolution to sexual problems was far worse didn't react at all. When Helen went on to say that she felt it had all worked out for the best in the end as Sue had become her best friend and confident, Beth began to wonder how accepting Helen would be if she knew of what went on in her own household. What she did know was how much she liked the woman who seemed to handle problems easily. Suddenly Beth asked a question that seemed to be completely unrelated.

"Helen, I don't date, do you ever find time to date?"

Helen's reply was immediate. "No, I've never found time, between children and career, I'm far too busy."

With the reply suspicion blossomed in Beth's mind. Helen struck her as a woman who enjoyed life far too much not to have some sort of sex life. Could it be that she had somehow resolved her needs in the same manner that Beth had? If that were the case, how could she find out? How would Sue be involved? Question after question raced through Beth's mind. She searched for a way to question Helen about her sex life. Beth was so unsure, maybe Helen satisfied herself with her fingers, but she didn't believe it, she was too much woman. While Beth was torn by indecision as to how to approach her, Helen continued to show Beth through her home until they finally ended up in Helen's bedroom.

Here Beth purposely stepped into Helen's personal space, the space that all maintain around themselves. Beth as a doctor knew that people had a tendency to trust those they allowed within their personal space and Helen allowed her into hers. Of course, in doing so she allowed Helen into hers and found she was not uncomfortable. Now, Beth reached out to touch the beautiful woman who stood so closely beside her. "Helen will you take the single parents oath of secrecy as well?" With Helen's nod of acceptance, Beth went on to explain about the long hours away from home as she trained to be a doctor, particularly when she had interned. "I'm afraid that my story is far worse than yours," she said as she went on to describe coming home unexpectedly one night to find her children in bed with each other.

The moment Beth confessed the incestuous development Helen realized that Sue with her usual insight into other people had already figured everything out. "Beth," she said, "Will you trust me a little bit more? I promise you in the long run I think you will feel considerably more comfortable about what you are about to tell me. I want you to come back down stairs, have another drink of cognac, and include Sue while you tell the rest of your story. I'm sure you'll find that she has some interesting comments." Beth did trust Helen, partly because of the strange situation of Sue being Chris' girlfriend.

Once, comfortably settled with a drink in hand, Helen asked Sue to get a drink if she wanted and join them. Then Helen turned to Beth and urged her to continue her story. Beth picked up where she had left off. She told them how upset she was when she walked in on them and yet didn't stop them not sure how she should handle them. Because they were so engrossed in what they were doing, they hadn't noticed her arrival and continued to have sex in front of their mother. Finally, Beth decided as she watched she would wait until they were through. Beth even admitted to her friends, she was more than a little turned on watching her son's penis plumbing the depths of her daughter's dark haired vagina. It was obvious, by the moans, groans, and Ann's vocal encouragement; they were thoroughly enjoying their incestuous activity. When Ann and Peter were through, Beth tried to remonstrate with them as to why they should not indulge in such activity. Both children firmly informed her, as Ann was on the pill, that they loved each other and had no intention of stopping. Beth was use to them obeying her and wasn't sure what to do when they were so intractable. Not wanting them to continue behind her back she reluctantly gave in and allowed their relationship to continue.

Beth hung her head in shame. "Not much of a parent am I? Not even able to stop my children from molesting each other."

Sue turned to Helen and asked, "Just how much did you tell Beth about catching me and Chris?"

"Just what I saw" Helen replied.

Well I think you should tell Beth everything that went on that night or shall I?" questioned Sue. It was Helen's turn to hang her head.

"I will," she murmured. Then clearing her throat she looked to Beth and said, "You're not a bad mother or at least not nearly as bad as I. When I saw Chris and Sue making love, I couldn't help myself and masturbated while I watched them. Then I went to bed and masturbated again."

"Oh Helen, did you?" questioned Beth, "When I went to bed that night, I masturbated again and again, I couldn't get the sight of my son's penis sliding in and out of my daughter's pussy out of my mind. I finally stopped because I was getting sore down there."

Sue cleared her throat. "Helen, I think there's something else you need to tell Beth."

"Beth there was something else going on that night I didn't know about until much later. I was caught masturbating by my daughter. Jill had been sitting in the bathroom with the door open and could look down the hall to where I stood watching. If I had come home a few minutes early I would have found her in bed with the other two." Then with a defiant look towards Sue, Helen went on to say, "Apparently she and Sue had been licking each other's pussies getting Jill hot so she could, you know, be with her brother, but because Jill had to go to the bathroom, Sue ended up under Chris instead. So you see although I didn't know I was just as bad a parent as you."

Helen stood up and pulled Beth out of the sofa to give her a hug. "You see, you're not a bad parent. It was just that you were away a lot just like me. Here, have some more cognac," Helen said as she refilled Beth's and Sue's glass. "I think what happened is they turned to each other for support because we weren't there and then one thing led to another. We're guiltily of taking too much time to carve out a career to support them."

Although Beth had been both fascinated and relieved by Helen's revelations, she realized, as she took another sip of cognac, that her own most protected secret had not yet been revealed nor had the central question in her mind been answered. What did Helen do about a sex life? What Beth didn't know was Sue's interests were not served either if the subject was dropped at this point.

Sue leaned back into the sofa and said, "So basically, what you two women are telling me is it turned you on to watch your sons having intercourse, so much so, that you both had to play with yourselves afterwards."

Beth noted that Sue had headed the conversation in an interesting direction and not wanting to deviate from that direction, she admitted to being sexually excited watching both her son and daughter emphasizing her daughter's involvement. She had not missed the fact that Helen's revelations had indicated Sue and Jill had a sexual relationship. Sue hearing Beth's emphases on her daughter turned to Helen and asked, "Helen are you going to tell Beth what happened with your daughter?"

Helen stood up and taking the bottle of cognac off the table walked around refilling all their glasses. Beth knew she had drunk too much, but felt they were on the cusp of a massive revelation, so rather than interrupt, she allowed her glass to be refilled noting a slight tremor in her hand. Helen returned the bottle to the table with a strange deliberateness, an expression of thoughtfulness on her face. Helen then turned to Beth with the look of an executive that had made a major decision.

"Beth," Helen stated with a look of assurance on her face, "I'm fairly certain that you and I have been manipulated all evening. I've seen Sue work her magic before. She wants us to admit something to each other she is sure we both indulge in. Beth, I love my children, I also make love with my children. Last night when I came home I couldn't wait to get into bed with them." Helen waited for Beth's reply half expecting an explosion of denial and a rapid exit of a woman she had grown to like. Instead, Beth broke into tears.

"Thank you, Helen, thank you, I've lived alone with my secret for years, it's such a relief to finally be able to talk to someone about it. Yes, a few days after I saw my children making love they caught me masturbating and insisted that I allow them to help. One thing led to another and since then I have become an incestuous mother, enjoying the loving bodies of my own children. At times, I have felt terrible, but as time went on, I reveled in the depravity of the act, the perversion of sucking my son's cream from my daughter's pussy." Beth startled herself with the intensity she admitted to the corruption of herself and her children. She cried out, "Have I said too much?" Beth was frightened that she was revolting her newfound friends.

Helen quickly reassured her. "Beth, let me tell you what I was doing last night, not only did I drink my son's cum from my daughter's cunt but I drank it from Sue's as well. I, just like you, get off on the fact I feel like an incestuous pervert. It makes me feel sexier."

I have another question Helen announced. "Sue, why did you want Beth and I to know about each other's perversions?"

"And how did you know about my family?" interrupted Beth.

Sue gave a tentative smile then replied, "I believe both your questions lead directly to the same basic problem and its' solution. I have worried that Chris and Jill may accidentally give away our family secret. I have been watching the way they behave with each other for a long time. When I saw Peter and Ann together, I saw the same behavior. Their love of one another is obvious. The way they smile and touch each other although subtle, because of my long term observation of Chris and Jill, suggests to me more than just brotherly sisterly love. Beth, its public knowledge the struggle you went through to reach the top of your profession. I knew the symptoms from observing the Anderson family. Then, I asked Peter if you dated."

phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers