A Woman in Hardware Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers

"You mean to tell me that my son gave away that kind of personal information," Beth indignantly interrupted once again, "He's usually very taciturn when it comes to our personal lives."

"Oh Beth, I'm sorry I did Peter a disservice. I didn't really ask him, I sort of told him." Sue hastened to correct the impression she had created. "What I said was that Helen was so busy she never had time to date and I imagined that you were the same. Peter didn't answer a question. He, in a moment of sympathy for you, simply agreed with me. This leads to my next point. Do you two realize between our two families we have seven healthy adults who apparently don't date, have no interest in sex. Beth, you have a handsome young son who turns many heads at the company, imagine if you will how many young women speculate as to why they are unable to interest him.

Now you and Helen have a good cover, you appear married to your work; consequently, there is only speculative gossip that nobody really believes. Ann, also is still safe, because she can fall back on her attendance at university and her studies, all though knowing student behavior this is a far weaker excuse. But what are Peter, Chris, and Jill doing? They are now in the work force, of marriageable age, and if gay, where are the partners?"

Sue stopped talking and sat silent for a moment or two while they all contemplated the possible consequences of her question. She then resumed. "Helen your question leads to my solution of not one but two problems, as a matter of fact personally I think of it as three problems, but the third is strictly mine and the children's. The second problem is the fact both families are incestuous and neither one of you want to give up your children. I'm going to be crude because I want you to think both with your minds and your cunts. Imagine, if you will, your sons and daughters wanting to have children and finding partners who have no idea that you two need your son's virile young cocks rooting around in your hot wet pussies. Or the enjoyment of a daughter's tongue stealing her brother's cum from your incestuous twats before they give you long loving tongue filled kisses. Those potential men and women would be more than turned off by the very thought of you and the children enjoying same sex relationships. What would they be like if they knew their partners were mother fuckers?"

Again, Sue paused while they contemplated the obvious disasters and the loss of their incestuous partners.

Helen finally said, "You mentioned a third problem."

"Yes," replied Sue, "It's my own. I'm too old to have children but I want some that I feel are my own and I want to take a large part in their upbringing. Beth, your daughter plays a large part in my solution to my own problem."

Beth looked at Sue with dawning understanding in her eyes.

Helen said, "Sue, I think both Beth and I have realized what your solution is, but this is your show so please spell it out."

"Just as Helen is in the process of amalgamating two companies," said Sue, "I propose that we amalgamate two families. With the children dating each other, it squelches all potential rumors about their sexual orientation. The two mothers will obviously become close friends, visiting each other more and more frequently as a double wedding appears immediate. Sons and daughters will start living in each others homes."

"The plan sounds great," laughed Helen, "But don't you think the children will want to pick their own life partners?"

"While you were showing Beth the house," replied Sue, "I spent some time with the children. They like each other. Although I didn't ask, I think all of them, feel the same as you two. They wouldn't want to give up their relationships with their mother, sister, and brother. They have become incest junkies just like you two. What ideal partners they will make, if they are willing to allow each other to continue current relationships and maybe even forge new ones. In-law fucking is considered incestuous too you know."

The three women began planning what they should do in the short term. They felt the first thing would be to tell the children about each other's incestuous behavior so that they knew how similar the two families were. After that, leave them alone so they could adjust to the knowledge in their own way. The two mothers wondered if they should take them aside or tell them in front of each other and finally decided to tell them together so they could watch the reaction to the news. The reaction seemed to be more than favorable and the two women rejoined Sue to await the fallout from the news. Sue asked Helen to invite the Montgomery's to stay the night. It was already late and the two families would have more time to talk to each other if they stayed together.

Then Sue had another shocking proposal she suggested that the two incestuous mother's should go to bed with each other. Sue laughed when they both tried to play coy. "I've been watching you two all night," she told them," Although I don't know Beth all that well I think you are attracted to Helen, as for Helen she's been hot for you all night." Helen blushed, but took Beth's hand and led her off towards her bedroom. Beth didn't even attempt to argue. She wanted to see her fellow incestuous mother naked. The very thought made her pussy gush moisture down her thighs. It would be fun to taste a son-fucked mother-cunt.

Sue sat and had another drink, waiting for the young adults to absorb the rather surprising parental revelation. After about a half hour of waiting Sue went into the billiard room to find Peter and Jill sucking face but Ann had an angry look on her face while Chris stood across the room from her with a stubborn look on his. For a moment, Sue had the sinking feeling her plans were in vain until she remembered no one had mentioned her relationship with Chris. She knew Chris would no more reveal their relationship than he would cheat on her. This left him in an impossible situation, unable to reveal the reason he was rejecting Ann. No wonder Ann was so upset. She took Ann into her arms and held her for a moment before asking her to come with her. Then, with a jerk of her head, indicated to Chris to follow them. When she and Ann were seated in Sue's residence above the garage, with Chris hovering by the door, she began to explain why it appeared Chris was rejecting her.

"Ann, I have been Chris' girlfriend since he was eighteen," Sue said attempting to console her. She went on to say how sorry she was that she hadn't mentioned this to Ann earlier. Sue explained how it was her fault because Chris was unable to tell her what the problem was because he had promised to keep that information inside the family. Then Sue bared her soul and began to explain how important Ann was to her and to Chris. She told Ann how much she wanted children but never found the right man until Chris came along. By that time, she had felt too old to have them herself, but still wanted them. Consequently, she was looking for the right woman to have Chris' children for her.

"Now before you say anything," Sue continued, "Please listen to all that I have to say. I already know, through your mother, that you enjoy the attentions of a woman as well as a man. "I'm hoping you can enjoy my attentions as well. If you can, I think that you and I could maybe love each other as well as Chris. I don't know if you have read any science fiction but some authors have speculated about races of people who might require more than two mates in order to procreate. What I want from you is when you and Chris try to make babies you include me in some ritual that aids you to conceive. We'll discuss how if we're compatible and if you will share your children with me I'll share Chris with you. In addition, we will share mothers, brothers, and sisters. Do you think you would be interested in such a relationship?"

Sue's nervousness increased as she waited for a reply from the woman whom all her plans rested. She was almost ready to scream in frustration and fear. You would have thought Beth was the ultimate obstacle, but Sue had always known that the woman she wanted to make babies for her was the woman that would give her the most trouble. To Sue this was to be a major turning point in her life and she was willing to give up her total control of Chris to achieve her aims. It was a sacrifice, she did not make easily. Possibly Ann saw some of the anxiety that Sue portrayed because she broke into a wonderful smile that relieved some of Sue's apprehension.

Then with a maturity beyond her years she carefully unbuttoned Sue's blouse, unhooked the front clasp of Sue's bra and taking one of Sue's tits in each hand hefted them for weight and size. Ann had noticed that of all the women Sue was the most well endowed. She had correctly surmised that Sue was proud of her breasts and used them accordingly. "Will our babies be allowed to cuddle into these?" she asked looking deeply into Sue's eyes.

Sue immediately noted the use of the word "our" as her eyes flooded with tears. She immediately understood the message that Ann was sending as she fondled Sue's mammary flesh, that she was more than willing to share both babies and bodies. Sue then laughed and said through the tears that rolled down her face, "These babies will probably have more teats to cuddle than they'll know what to do with." Then looking at Ann with a hard stare she asked, "How could you make up your mind so quickly?"

"This has been probably the most emotional evening I have ever gone through although the night that Peter and I first fucked mom would be a close second," replied Ann. I noticed our Chris the moment I walked through the door and was very attracted, and yet not that interested because I love my brother and at that point was happy with what I had. I also saw how attracted my brother was to Jill and was a little bit jealous because she is so beautiful."

"And you're not?" interrupted Chris.

Ann smiled her acceptance of Chris' implied compliment and went on, still fondling Sue as though she was attempting to sooth away her worries. "As the evening progressed," Ann went on to say, "I was more and more attracted to your boyfriend but was beginning to realize he was quite standoffish. Remember the time you walked into the billiard room and Chris was showing me how to shoot. I had carefully cuddled my bum into his groin, and he was responding as a male should. A little earlier, my mom and Helen had come in while I was doing the same thing and eliciting the same response. When they were there, he simply seemed to get harder. But as soon as he saw you a certain swelling went down and he wouldn't allow me close again. Then mom and Helen came in to tell us about what they had discovered about each other and our families. I naturally looked at Chris with an entirely different viewpoint."

Here Ann stopped talking for a moment and blushed prettily. Then with a determined look in her eye she said, "I don't know how to start to explain this to you. Sue will you put your hand on my crotch?"

Ann shifted her body so that her legs opened and allowed Sue access to her moist intimacy, finally letting go of Sue's breasts, that were now reddened with desire and whose nipples ached with need.

"Please don't rub Sue just hold me there," Ann groaned. "When my brother and I seduced my mom, if I wasn't already, I fell into complete lust for my brother. That night my mom, although obviously wanting our attentions, tried to maintain social convention, frightened that some how she might hurt us if she gave into our incestuous desires. Peter, with a determination I have rarely seen in him cajoled and played with my mom until she began to moan, but because of her fears, her pussy, for her, remained relatively dry. I, on the other hand was becoming increasingly wet, with my preparedness beginning to run down my thighs as I watched him play with my mom's body. Suddenly he turned to me and with the same determination, I had seen in him all evening. He took me quickly and hard. Spreading my legs and sliding his hardness into me with one continuous thrust. I moaned deeply in the back of my throat as my pussy responded with a flow of sexual exudate that surpassed any wetness that I had previously felt. I was humping and heaving hard in front of my mother coating his pistoning cock with my juices."

Sue now knew why Ann had asked her to hold her crotch. As she told the story, her pussy mimicked her words, almost spraying Sue's hand through the thin silky panties she wore.

"Then, as suddenly as he had entered me he left, leaving behind my cunt which continued to thrust itself at the empty air, burning with need." Here Ann began to thrust her crotch against Sue's probing fingers as she continued. "I stuffed my own fingers into my cunt as I watched him lift my mother's legs until her knees where almost beside her ears exposing her hairy intimacies to the both of us, her pussy, red and open from his previous fingering. His cock glistening from my profuse juices slammed deeply into my mother's body, her dryness not the least concern as he used my lubrication and entered her easily. My mom's wail concerned me for a moment before I realized that it was a wail of lust as she accepted her incestuous ravishment. My fingers increased their thrusting as I timed them to the thrusting of my bother's hard cock. My mother's vocal noise of lust inflamed me and I came with her screaming out my own needs as I watched my magnificent mother-fucking brother coat the walls of her grasping cunt with his spew.

Why I told you this is I now feel that a man who knows how to give his loving mother a good penetrating fuck is sexier than some wimp who can't repay his mother for all the times she had to wash his useless little dick when he was a baby. For that matter, both Jill and I are motherfuckers too. The moment I knew Chris was a motherfucker my pussy juiced and I wanted him badly. I guessed he had seduced you, which just made him sexier in my eyes as he was doing two older women as well as his sister. Then he started to reject me and I got mad."

Sue laughed at the last comment although it was more a chuckle of sympathy than a laugh. Sue's fingers were still checking out the moisture than seemed to flow continually from Ann's sweet young box. Every once and a while she'd bring them to her lips for tasting and then return for more. Ann's face was taking on a look of lust that told Sue that she now needed more than just words and a few fingers. Ann wanted her clothes off and her body ravaged. Chris stood watching them both, his cock rampant in his pants, obvious in its need. Sue's tits still hung from her blouse the nipples large and swollen the areola crinkled and tight with desire. Yes, they were all ready to move to the next level.

Across the house Helen had stripped Beth, admiring the beautiful body as she went. She was surprised to find not a hair on Beth's prominent pubes and was about to go to her knees and slide her tongue into the very naked lips of Beth's now swollen sex. It was so shiny with her secretions. Beth had stepped back and asked if she could take a bath because she had been leaking from her sex all-night. Helen assured her that she would love to lick those juices off her thighs and labia, but Beth wanted everything to be perfect the first time. Helen then ran a bath for her and Beth slipped into the warm waters. Her tits bobbing as they floated attracting Helen and she knelt on the floor beside the tub and took a bar of soap and lathered the fleshy orbs, rubbing gently as the nipples rose sending lovely flashes of desire through Beth's loins.

Beth's eyes closed as she leaned back into the water enjoying Helen's tender ministrations, wisps of steam rising over the surface of the water. Helen then slid an arm deep into the tub under Beth's prominent bottom and lifted allowing Beth to float on the surface with her head resting on one edge. Then Helen began to wash her inner thighs with the same gentleness she had exhibited while washing her boobs. Helen caressed the thighs for a long time showing no interest in the naked pussy above them. Again, wonderful flashes of desire transverse Beth's loins building until she is needful enough to ask, "Helen, please wash my pussy. I need to feel your hand on it."

Beth spreads her legs a little, as Helen complied with her wishes, her soapy hand cleaning the outer surfaces. Helen's mouth is dry with desire as she realizes she is washing a pussy that not even twenty-four hours ago had enjoyed a mother fucking cock. It excited Helen to know that she was playing with a son fucking pussy and finally unable to control herself she plunged two soapy fingers into the soft warmth spreading the succulent naked lips. Although Helen preferred her own and Jill's hairy cunts, this nakedness was novel and strangely arousing, almost like playing with a young child's pubes. Her fingers thrust making the water ripple around Beth's hips. Beth responded by spreading her legs a little wider and arching her back so her cunt was more prominent.

Finally, Helen stood and began to take off her clothes. Beth's eyes opened when she lost the penetrating fingers and she watched as Helen bared more and more of her body. Suddenly, when naked, Helen stepped into the tub, squatted and dipped her ass and hairy pubes into the soapy bathwater. Quickly she washed her inner thighs and pussy without wetting the rest of her body. Then she stood and helped Beth from the tub holding the warm slippery wet body against her gripping one buttock to maintain her in place. It was then; Helen noticed what a magnificent ass Beth possessed. Firm, rounded, blemish free, it cuddled into her hand as though it belonged, filling her hand with firm feminine flesh. Helen slid her other hand down to grip the other buttock and pulled Beth tighter against her before she slid her hand along the beautiful carved furrow in Beth's ass, making her asshole pucker, until it reached the indentation above the tailbone and ended. Knowing Sue was an ass woman Helen looked forward to when Sue first saw this example of femininity. But now Helen was horny and she knew Beth was too. It was time to taste the juicy fullness of her new lover's labia. They headed for Helen's bed.

For Peter and Jill it seemed to go a lot easier. As soon as they both knew the other was incestuous, they wanted each other and began kissing. Peter was the first male Jill had kissed other than her brother, but Jill knew what she wanted. She had long since decided she would never give up her brother and though she kissed Peter passionately her tongue often deep in his mouth, when he tried to feel her up she would only let him go only so far before stopping further advances. The kisses became more and more passionate and their breathing heavy. His cock hard in his pants often rubbed against her abdomen and he swore he could feel the heat emanating from between her legs. Finally, she pulled away from him, panting like a bitch in heat, needy, wanting, her panties absolutely no protection as her juices caused small rivulets to run down her legs. He so hard she could see the outline of his prick straining against his pant leg. "Does this mean you want to go out with me?" she asked.

"Oh God yes," he replied.

"I won't give up my brother!" she stated flatly, trying to control her breathing.

"I don't expect you too" he replied also panting

I want to fuck your mother, she's beautiful," she demanded.

"We'll do her together," he promised.

"Good," she said and reached around to her back pulling the zipper of her dress down and allowed the bodice of her dress to fall forward. As soon as he saw her heavy breasts spring into view he undid his pants and allowed them to fall to the floor. His shorts soon followed. He stood watching her in socks and shirt, his cock clearly visible under the shirttails. She wiggled her hips easing the dress over them until the dress joined his pants on the floor. She stood waiting for his next move in the gartered stockings her brother had watched her struggle with that afternoon and the miniscule thong that barely cover her snatch. He moved forward and picked her up and with strength he didn't know he had, he held her with one arm while he cleared balls from the table with the other.

phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers