A Woman in Hardware Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers

Helen's question finally brought Sue back to reality. "Uh, what was that Helen? Oh yes I think that each of us should try out one of these machines."

The ladies continued to work on thighs, stomachs, and buttocks spending about ten minutes on each facet of their chief concerns, until Sue called a halt. Sue handed out towels and they helped each other out of their breast harnesses scratching at skin that had become itchy because of tight confinement and perspiration. Standing around whipping off the dripping sweat from tits, ass, and crotch, they listened as Sue was brave enough to ask the question that was on all their minds.

"Well, tell me ladies, is it working out the way we had hoped? I know that Ann, Chris, and I are very happy with each other and will be able to form a long-term relationship. Helen, how did it work out with you and Beth?"

Helen looked over at Beth, and Beth with a slight nod of her head gave Helen permission to speak for them both. "We bonded together last night," said Helen. "I love Beth's taste, smell, and feel, but even more importantly our attitudes about our sons and our families' incestuous behavior are the same. We both want to amalgamate the families."

Sue turned to Jill, "Well Jill how about you? Are you satisfied that you and Peter can make a go of it? Will he let you continue to make love to your brother and the rest of us for that matter?"

"Yes, he promised me my brother and I could fuck anytime we wanted, but he also fucked me so good that I want him to do me again. His mom and Ann taught him so well," enthused Jill playing with her pussy, a finger thrusting deep within her sexual being, irritating the friction burns she had suffered from Peter's thrusting.

Sue laughed; Jill had learned to play the ditsy blonde to perfection. It was hard to believe that this same person had been the naive young girl that had come to her bed with her brother six years ago.

"Don't you think you should tell Sue about this morning,'' asked Beth interrupting Jill's enthusiastic response.

"Oh yes," said Jill and then went on to say breathlessly, "Peter made my pussy so sore I went to get mommy to kiss it better, but mommy was sleeping, so his momma Beth kissed it better for me and I got to kiss hers too." Here, to add to the effect, Jill pulled the finger from her pussy and bending her head she looked at Sue bashfully while she sucked the finger into her mouth. "Then," she went on to say, "momma Beth made me so juicy I had to cum all over her face, so now I want her to kiss my pussy better when my mommy's busy."

"I gather that means you pretty much liked having Beth as a substitute mom and are happy with her," said Sue sardonically. "And you Beth didn't mind acquiring a second daughter?"

"I just loved kissing my poor little baby's over fucked quim all better and maybe next time," replied Beth with a smile, getting into the spirit of the conversation, "She'll let me help her with that nasty cock."

Helen chuckled at Beth's sneaky attempt to get her son's prick back up her hungry pussy and then pointed out, "There's five of us and only two of them, I'm sure we'd all like to help Jill out."

The ladies all laughed at Helen's accurate analysis of the situation. Each of them knew that they'd be happy to run up stairs and sit on a nice erection until it spurted gooey cream deep into their throbbing wetness.

Getting back to the point Sue asked, "I gather that so far we all feel that the amalgamation is going well?" With no negative comment, she went on to say. "Good, I think after breakfast that Jill should take Ann to bed so they get to know each other. You could include Peter after you two make love for the first time. Helen, why don't you go to my place and play with your son. After all it was your weekend and you haven't had him as much as you should have." Turning to Beth Sue said, "Beth I would really like it if we could climb into Helen's bed with each other, I find myself very attracted to you, so as far as I'm concerned I'm sure we'll hit it off."

"I'm sure we will too," purred Beth while she admired the soft pendulant globes on Sue's chest that blatantly announced her striking membership with the female portion of the species.

"That's all very nice Sue," Helen interjected, "But I know that Beth and I are looking forward to making love to our sons in front of each other, and if we do what you suggest we won't have time."

"Oh I'm sorry; I haven't mentioned that part of my plan. I was hoping that the Montgomery's would be able to come over for the weekend next week and we could all watch you two make love to them. I thought it would be exciting to have to wait five days before you consummate your deepest incestuous cravings. Actually, I was going to suggest the same for your daughters, but Jill sort of beat me to it this morning. However, Helen and Ann haven't been with each other yet and Helen hasn't made love to her daughter in front of Beth so it could still work next weekend."

"There's something else you haven't mentioned and I'm sure it's going to be a problem," said Helen. "My son is almost homophobic when it comes to other men and Beth has told me Peter is the same. I don't understand it, here we women can love each other for them but I know they won't do the same for us."

"I have a theory about why we women," began Sue.

"With you and sex I should have known," smiled Helen.

"I was going to say why we women seemed to be bisexual while our men are not," completed Sue. I think it's because we women, when we're babies, feed from out mother's breasts and cuddle into her most of our childhood as do young boys. The boys of course orientate to their mothers having never been intimate with their fathers. We women are more susceptible to bisexuality because, we also for our formative years are more intimate with our mothers' bodies, which makes it easier to overcome single gender bias. Besides, I'm now very happy with my orientation because I haven't eliminated fifty percent of the population as attractive sexual partners."

"It's an interesting theory, however tenuous it might be, and gives me a good excuse to fuck my daughters," Beth said smiling at Jill, the doctor in her not accepting Sue's explanation.

"Well, what ever, we'll just have to work on them and see what comes," said Sue. "Let" go upstairs and make breakfast."

The ladies all trooped up the stairs and Sue put on an apron and announced she'd do the bacon and eggs for breakfast. Beth and Helen continued to discuss Sue's idea to delay their incestuous activities until next weekend, while they set the table and made coffee. Ann and Jill made toast while they discussed what they wanted to do with Peter if anything. Finally, Helen and Beth, with a great deal of reluctance, conceded that both had work to do that evening. Beth wanted to read the latest literature on an operation she was slated to do the following morning, while Helen wanted to make some notes on what she wanted to accomplish the following day.

While the boys continued to slumber the ladies began wolfing down breakfast as fast as they could each anticipating the after breakfast activities. Helen was surreptitiously fingering herself under the table anticipating her through fucking by her son. Jill and Ann continually glanced at each other with smoldering eyes each planning to out do the other in their sexual antics. Sue, remembering the magnificent ass that had danced and bounced in front of her as Beth had skipped, looked forward to more intimate contact, wanting to taste the firm flesh that attracted her so much.

With the other four women paired, Helen excused herself and left the table. Hurrying through the house, she was soon in Sue's bedroom admiring her sons sleeping form. He laid on his back to one side of the bed his penis soft and flaccid. Helen crawled into bed beside him with her head pillowed on his abdomen, her nose in his pubic hair. He retained the distinct odor of feminine juices. When she carefully took his penis into her hand, she could feel the slight flakiness of dried female secretions. Closing her eyes, she slid the soft penis into her mouth allowing the flakes to melt on her tongue providing her first taste of Ann's pussy leavings.

Helen remembered when she first tried this with her son. He would awake with a start instinctively protecting his genitals from the unexpected assault, but with Sue's and Jill's help and the years of practice he now would sleep through a cock sucking if she were careful, behaving as though it was a wet dream he was having. With her eyes closed, her mouth tenderly wrapped around his flaccid cock, sucking gently so as not to wake him, she reviewed the events of the morning and suddenly realized Sue's planning would result in her soon becoming a grandmother. She was unsure if she was happy with the idea, which included an aging process that depressed her. Surely, she was too young to be a grandmother, and yet sucking on the very cock that would make her one, soothed her, warming her with a sense of love that relaxed the tensions of change.

Helen thought of how much Jill, Sue and she had to share and now Ann and Beth would demand their own time particularly if Ann was to become his wife. Helen sucked on the cock a little more vigorously as though she were going to claim it for herself by ingesting it. With the added stimulation, it began to swell, which reminded Helen that Beth would watch her make love to her son soon. This idea she found arousing just as she had when Beth had suggested it. She used her other hand to slip a finger into her labia surprised to find that she was already wet with desire. Lifting a leg to access herself better she applied a second finger to her core and spread her lubricity over her clit and pubes, her mouth now filled with a semi-erect cock fortunately still manageable within the confines of her mouth.

Her son's cock felt wonderful in her mouth as she masturbated, pulsing with a life of its own. Helen looked forward to the sudden infusion of flavor into her mouth, hoping it would occur at the same time as her frigging fingers brought her own orgasm. Seeing his balls pull tight, she masturbated with greater intensity, bringing herself almost to the brink before backing off sensing his sleeping body wasn't quite ready to give her what she sought. Her fingers slowed, maintaining her arousal just at its peak without going over the precipice. Her mouth softly filled with hardening flesh. Her mind, that had been so busy worrying about the changes both professionally and personally, relaxed to the pleasure that both her fingers and the contents of her mouth brought. Immersed in the warm sexuality of her actions, she was almost caught by surprise when her mouth flooded with his wonderful taste. With tiny mews of satisfaction, she fell over the edge into the throws of orgasm, blissfully aware of the creamy goodness and the softening morsel in her mouth, which she continued to suckle. With eyes, still closed Helen allowed herself to fall into a semi-conscious state feeling the warmth of his stomach and the rise and fall of his breathing.

The four ladies left at the table continued to drink their coffee as though each was unwilling to admit to the other just how much they wanted to have sex. Each had already admitted to being sexual in nature, but none wanted the other to know the strength of their need, just in case they could be manipulated by their sexuality. So they all sat there, their pussies dripping onto chairs, thinking of what they wanted to do to their partners, but each not wanting to be the first to give in to their desires. Those desires continued to build as they admired the naked flesh surrounding them, surreptitiously checking out the erect nipples, dreaming of the creamy wetness between the others soft, milky white, thighs.

Finally, Sue could stand it no longer and placed her hand on Beth's lap very close to the juncture of her thighs. Beth's response was immediate. She spread her legs allowing Sue's exploring hand to fall between them easing the way for Sue to check her pussy out for the first time. Sue was entranced with the warm slippery baldness, slipping her probing finger easily into the hot wet hole. That's all it took. Sue stood, and started for Helen's bedroom and Beth followed. The girls not to be outdone, now that the ice was broken, followed immediately behind them. When they reached the stairs Sue and Beth began to mount them side by side, the girls eagerly following them.

Sue with her usual sense of humor recognized that the girls were as anxious to get to their bedroom as she was, so she purposely slowed down. Beth slowed with her effectively blocking the stairway. In consequence, Ann and Jill were forced to follow two sexy naked asses as they slowly undulated up the stairs. Jill, tormented by her sexual needs, decided that action needed to be taken. Turning to give Ann a wink and a smile, she then goosed Beth's gorgeous bum, a probing finger searching for her anus. Beth squealed at the unexpected assault, running up a few stairs clenching her buttocks hard in an attempt to guard against further violation. Ann, not to be outdone, cupped her hand and grasped Sue's crotch from behind, a finger slipping into Sue's drenched pussy. Sue whooped and wiggled in an attempt to dislodge the hand that firmly gripped her. Both girls continued to goose their victims up the stairs, laughing at the squirming antics of the two older women as they tried to evade the ongoing molestation of their privates. Both of the older women gave a spirited resistance to the invading fingers with gyrations of hips and a dancing prance, which caused a floppy bounce to their tits.

When they managed to make the top of the stairs Sue turned to confront her attacker, but Jill grabbed Ann's hand and pulled her down the hall towards her mother's bedroom, to which she instinctively retreated. Laughing and giggling all the way, they stumbled into the bedroom before whirling around to face two now very predatory ladies. Beth rushed into the room closely followed by Sue. While Sue closed and locked the door, Beth rushed the two girls pushing them on to the bed before trying to goose her original attacker. Jill scissored her legs together locking them at the ankle in an attempt to resist the onslaught, almost helpless with laughter as she rolled and squirmed on the bed. In her almost successful attack, Beth knelt on the bed above her, single mindedly pursuing the wiggling blonde pussy probing at it with stiffened fingers. Beth's ass ended up high in the air as she chased the retreating target.

Her daughter, noticing her unguarded rear, stuffed her whole hand at the exposed twat, which didn't penetrate, but pushed her mother forward onto the bed so that she was lying on her stomach beside Jill. Pinning her to the bed Ann slipped a finger into her mother's wet channel. Beth's bucking wriggling body soon dislodged her wet finger and it accidentally slipped deeply into Beth's jiggling ass. Just as that happened Sue attacked, groping at Ann's pussy. Jill grabbed Sue by a boob and pulled her into the bed, causing a melee of giggling, laughing women.

They soon forgot that it was younger against older and simply grabbed at the nearest tit or twat that came within their reach. They tried to pin the others to the bed, so that they could goose ass and or pussy. The laughter was intermixed with squeals of failure or success as the wrestling continued until Beth had Ann's head in a scissor lock. Her free hand creeping between Sue's legs, while Sue sat on Jill playing with her wriggling pussy. Ann turned her head and gently nibbled at her mother's cunt covering her face with her mother's juices. Her mother released her laughing helplessly. Ann moved to renew the attack when Sue grabbed her, holding her face between her hands, one hand covered in Jill's secretions, she began to lick Beth's juices from Ann's face.

The taste of Beth reminded Sue of their original goals and she abandoned Ann and looked for the source of the salty, musky taste of Beth's exudate. Soon Sue had Beth lying on top of her with her bald slimy warm wet pussy pressed firmly against her mouth. Her tongue finally explored her lover's future mother-in-law's cock container and found it to be excitingly receptive. Ann and Jill watching the building passion realized that the romp had turned into serious sexual exploration. They formed their own sixty-nine beside them imitating the low moaning cries coming from the older couple that urged all to greater endeavors.

Sue, with a single mindedness of purpose, born from watching Beth's sweaty naked jiggling ass during their exercises, slid both hands over the flawless globular buttocks as she drank the increasing flow oozing from the quartet of lips above. Her hands explored the crevice separating the abundance of flesh until she found the small puckered hole she was looking for. Rubbing the hole gently with her fingertip, she allowed Beth's climatic needs to mount until the hairless twat was humping so hard against her mouth, Beth was almost driving Sue's finger into her asshole on the back thrust. When Sue felt

Beth was ready, she rolled her finger in the saliva and pussy juice that had accumulated on Beth's perineum, and pressed the fingertip into the bucking back door. When the only response was an increase of the gyrations of Beth's hips as she fucked Sue's tongue, Sue drove her finger as deeply into the receptive asshole as she could. Beth's reaction was immediate and extremely satisfying to Sue's lascivious nature. Beth propelled her cunt so hard against Sue's mouth that Sue's lips would be bruised and swollen for days. Beth's body writhed, humped, heaved and strained taking as much climatic convulsions from the deeply penetrating finger as she did from the probing tongue. Beth's pussy muffled throaty screams vibrating against Sue's clitoris brought her own response as Sue clamped her inner thighs tightly around Beth's head and humped off her own orgasmic joy.

The moment that the two animalistic bodies were released from orgasmic seizures Beth turned in the bed and grabbing Sue by her mammary flesh, began kissing Sue's already bruised and battered mouth. It was then that Sue accepted that the streak of erotomania that existed in the Anderson family might be even more prevalent in the Montgomery's. Sue sighed happy in the knowledge that this union of families had more than a good chance of working. Just then, the noisy moans and muffled yells beside her announced the completion of Ann and Jill's erotic endeavors. Sue watched as the girls behaved much in the same manner as they had, arranging themselves in the bed so they could kiss and cuddle in post-coital bliss. To Sue's knowledge there had never been a case of anyone rolling over and going to sleep satisfied once sexual completion had been achieved.

Sue returned Beth's kisses with a passion of her own before she had to stop. Sue knew she had to get her boss back on track. It was now early afternoon and she knew Helen wanted to make notes as to what she wanted to accomplish at work the following day. Although, not as important to her, she also knew that Beth wanted to do some reading on medical procedures for the following day. With great reluctance, Sue disengaged herself from Beth's warm body and told the other three it was time to stop. She asked Jill to go wake up Peter and then find their clothes. Sue then told Beth to stay where she was because her clothes were in the bedroom and she would send Helen over. Then Ann and Sue went to Sue's suite were their clothes were scattered about. There they found Helen fast asleep with her head on top of her son's abdomen. His cock gently encased in her mouth. Although Sue had seen this many times before, Ann found it to be poignantly beautiful, a mother loving her son. Her pussy flushed at the sight and she wanted to fuck her boyfriend again. But it was not to be, their time together had run out.

phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers