A Woman in Hardware Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phsssst
phsssst
192 Followers

As Ann's ass began the movements of love, Sue cozied up to the copulating bodies, one leg over the back of Ann's thighs so she could rub the wetness of her pussy on Ann's leg. She pressed her breasts hard against their upper bodies and whispered lascivious suggestions in Ann's ear constantly glancing down to watch the bouncing bum enrapture their man's cock. While Ann continued her gyrations, Sue's hand crept down over her ass a finger searching for the little rosebud that attracted her so. When Sue's finger touched her ass hole and began rubbing gently, Ann's ass redoubled its efforts, franticly sliding her cunt up and down Chris' prick. This time it spewed its load deep between Ann's legs as the bouncing cunt spasmed around the spurting cock. Ann had turned her head just as she came kissing Sue with an almost unconscious blind passion before going back to kissing Chris.

Kissing was going on everywhere in the house. Helen had Beth firmly ensconced in her arms, naked and alluring, as they lay in bed, kissing passionately between stories about fucking their sons. It was highly arousing to titillate themselves with the stories, frankly admitting to each other their incestuous perversions. They freely admitted to each other, they had no intention of ever trying to curtail their degeneracy and began to plan new levels of debauchery now that they would have two sons to play with. Each tried to out do the other in shameless, lecherous ideas as to what to do with their sons and daughters until they became so sexually overwrought they began to touch each other's genitals.

They rubbed their tits against each other's like a boy scout rubbing sticks to create a fire only their fire was a sexual one and once started built rapidly into a raging inferno that burned hotly in both tits and cunts. The wetness that leaked from their pussies did nothing to put out their passion, but was more like gasoline on flames. Helen began to massage Beth's pubes with the flat of her hand infusing Beth's fat, swollen, naked labia with both moisture and a sexual tingle that imbued her whole being with sexual wantonness. Pressing her pussy hard against Helen's stimulation, Beth returned the favor making sure one finger of her flattened hand was sliding through Helen's inner floppy labia forcing her genitalia to swell and flower grossly begging for more.

In this way, Helen's sexual fluids spread through her thick pubic hair moistening her entire mons pubis sending the arousing scent of a heated woman to Beth's nostrils. Helen's cunt guts hung from between her fat outer labia begging for more stimuli and Beth finally went down on her, her mouth sucking in the dangling swollen red flesh. Her head imparted a fucking movement to her mouth as she treated Helen's distended inner labia like a small cock. Beth loved the taste and feel, but it was the thought of this swollen flesh warped around its own son's prick that heightened her libido the most. While she lay on her stomach, Beth slipped a hand under herself, continuing to suckle Helen as she lifted her hips and mounted her own stiffened finger.

Helen didn't want to cum before she had tasted Beth's son fucked pussy. She had convinced herself that a pussy that had been infused with a son's spunk would taste much better than an ordinary everyday pussy. She wanted to lick this mother pussy her libido strengthened by the very thought that Beth's daughter had done the same thing before her. Helen groaned out her desire and Beth, almost hysterical with need, turned in the bed so fast that the centrifugal force caused droplets of finger induced fuck juice to spew from her cunt.

Her mouth reattached to Helen's cunt guts that she had sucked even further from between the fat succulent labia stimulating them to new heights of desire. Her pussy dripped salty sweetness on to Helen's lips as her hairless pussy lips gapped in anticipation of Helen's tongue's penetration. When the tongue filled kiss of her naked exuding pussy came, Beth almost fainted in ecstasy as her body immediately reacted to the touch of Helen's mouth. Convulsing into spasmodic jerks of her body, as orgasmic bliss overcame her; she drank without thinking, the spew of feminine cum that sprayed from Helen's body into her sucking mouth permanently bonding her to the hot sexual woman writhing beneath her. Beth so exhausted by the multi-orgasmic convulsions she had enjoyed fell asleep on top of Helen her face falling between Helen's legs. The strong smell of Helen's pussy gave her sweet dreams. Helen, realizing what had happened and enjoying the warmth of her new lover's body fell asleep herself, her nostrils filled with the musky aroma wafting from the lovely split between Beth's legs.

Down the hall, Jill had lost count as to how many orgasms she had at the hands of her newfound lover. With hand, cock, or tongue, Peter kept ravishing her receptive body, sucking on her breasts, probing her vagina or penetrating her anus. Her body shook with exhaustion, but her libido demanded more. Jill wanted his cock in her again. It was like she had become addicted to his hard shaft the more she got the more she wanted. It now hurt when his cock entered her, but it was a nice hurt that helped bring her to orgasm. She eyed the size of him as once again he approached her stiff and ready. He wasn't as big as her brother but he sure was talented. Maybe she was prejudice because she knew she was starting to fall for him and judging by his performance, he for her.

Jill groaned in both pain and enjoyment as she felt him slide into her mucus membranes stimulating them once more to produce copious amounts of slippery slime to ease his passage deep into her body. Her kisses rained over his handsome face as the tentacles of orgasm tightened in her abdomen binging her closer and closer to orgasm. He could still taste his cum in her mouth as she kissed him excited by the remembrance of how wonderful it was when she sucked him hard again, licking away the residue of the previous fuck. Fire burned in the tips of her tits, her hands pulled on his buttocks forcing his prick deeper as her pussy erupted with volcanic like intensity almost sucking what little semen he had left from his rapidly deflating penis. Jill knew she would not be able to accept his cock again. Her pussy, covered in friction burns from the many hammerings she had taken stung with each of his powerful thrusts. Although still horny, she knew it would be unfair to suck his cock to hardness again if she would be unable to fuck him.

Jill lay there not understanding why she remained so horny, watching the room brighten as the sun rose in the morning sky. She wondered if her mom was awake yet and with that thought, she realized that her mom always kissed her better. Besides, she wanted to show off and show her mom just how well she'd been fucked. Peter was half-asleep when Jill rolled over and thoroughly kissed him telling him she would be back in a little while. She had drained him so much physically and emotionally that he drifted off as she left her room and went down the hallway. Jill wanted to snuggle up to her mom's warm soft body and tell her how much she enjoyed Peter's attentions. When she walked into her mom's bedroom she discovered, not one but two bodies in her mom's bed. One lying on top of the other.

She couldn't make out who was who, only that the one on top wasn't her mother because her hair was black. She stood by the edge of the bed now recognizing it was her mother on the bottom. But who was the woman whose legs surrounded her mother's face. Well, she thought it could only be one of two. She leaned over the bed and kissed the neck of the black haired woman who had her face buried in her mother's crotch. Beth awoke and turned her head to see who had awakened her. Realizing it was her lover's daughter she turned back, gave the pussy beneath her a tender, gentle kiss and then carefully eased her body off Helen's trying not to wake her.

"Honey are you o.k. with the fact that I made love to your mom?" asked Beth.

"Only if you don't mind if I spent all last night until a few moments ago making love to your son," smiled Jill. "And I strongly suspect that your daughter is making love to my brother."

They both quietly started to chuckle over the irony of the situation until Beth asked, "What brings you here?"

"I don't know if you want to hear this, but your son fucked me so many times my pussy is sore from friction burns," replied Jill. "I came in here to get my mommy to kiss it better."

"Oh honey, I'm a mommy too you know. And as a mommy, I suspect not only did you want your pussy kissed better, but also you wanted to show off. As Peter's mom I'm very proud of him." Beth went on to say, "But I also want to help my new lover's daughter. Would you let me kiss that beautiful blonde pussy better?"

Jill had forgotten she was standing there nude conversing with her newfound lover's mother. Bur always game for something new she replied, "You know that my cunt is full of your son's sperm, I think he dumped at least five loads into me."

"That sounds so delicious," replied Beth. "I'll enjoy it as I kiss your pussy better. Maybe his semen tastes better in your pussy than in my daughter's."

The reminder that his mother had often tasted her sons ejaculate excited Jill and she was certainly willing to allow Beth to sample the creamy filling in her snatch. Besides a soft tongue wouldn't sting nearly as much as a hard stiff cock. With the thought of another orgasm, she was soon on the bed spread-eagled for the impetuous mom. Beth, ever the doctor, knelt between Jill's legs examining her pussy.

"Oh honey, just look at that poor pussy it's all red and raw," sympathized Beth. "How could you let that bully of a son of mine do that to you?" Jill's well screwed inner labia hung out just like her mother's attracting Beth to Helen's daughters twat almost as much as the thought of her son's leavings that nestled in her sweet hole.

"Well it wasn't all his fault," Jill admitted with some embarrassment, "I kept tasting his cock and getting it all hard so he would do me again."

Beth leaned forward and tenderly kissed the sexually abused red lips that dangled in front of her. Jill's pussy's aroma enveloped and impassioned Peter's mom and she allowed herself to lay on her belly with her face tight against the aromatic slit that oozed a translucent white slime. Just as she had done with Jill's mother she sucked the dangling labia into her mouth only this time sort of chewed on the soft slimy flesh with her tongue and lips tasting her son's ejaculate as she elicited moans of passion from her son's lover. As Jill's arousal grew, much like her mother, her need to taste the twat that had berthed her lover became irresistible. Besides it has been obvious that her mother had enjoyed licking it the previous evening and anything her mother liked she'd like too.

Jill removed the hands that had held Beth's head tight and squirmed away from the leech like mouth, turned in the bed and rolled Beth over giving herself access to the hairless pussy. As she centered her hairy pussy above Beth's mouth, she buried her face between the soft thighs protecting the bald pussy, pushing them to each side. She took a deep breath taking in the wonderful fragrance emanating from her target. She sighed, and decided that mommy cunts smelt the best in the world. Then she split the aroused labia with her tongue and realized that they tasted good too. Jill's bottom dropped her pussy back onto Beth's waiting mouth. The moment Beth's tongue penetrated her, since she was now on top, gravity worked it magic and a rush of creamy cum gushed from her pussy flooding the sucking mouth with gooey goodness.

All of Jill's bouncing around in the bed had awoken Helen just in time to watch her daughter's golden haired pussy spill its contents into the dark haired woman's mouth. Because Beth wasn't expecting this sudden flood some spilled onto her lips and chin. Jill felt her mother move as Helen got on her knees beside them. Then Jill felt her mom's forehead on the top on her thigh just below her ass cheek and her chin digging into the inner flesh of her other thigh, just below her pussy, forcing her legs further apart. Her mother's cheek rubbed against her aroused labia and Jill with dawning comprehension realized her mother was kissing Beth.

"Mother! Beth and I were busy," exclaimed Jill in exasperation.

But Helen continued to rub her cheek against Jill's extremely sensitive pudendal display adding to her already agitated state as she searched Beth's mouth for more of the tasty contents of her daughter's pussy. Satisfied that she had found all she could she moved up Jill's body and while Jill was still licking Beth's very responsive pussy, whispered in her ear that she wanted to be kissed. Jill ignored her already annoyed that she had interrupted her pussy's licking, and now she was trying to interrupt her pussy licking. But her mother was insistent, and finally with a heavy sigh of exasperation she lifted her head from the nest she had made for it in Beth's thighs.

She turned her head so her mother could kiss her, intending the kiss to be brief. But when she tasted her mom's lips, she realized they were coated with a mix of her own and Beth's son's cum and enlarged the kiss drawing her mom's tongue into her mouth to access all the flavor. It was Beth's turn to be annoyed. Maybe annoyed was to strong a word. She had loved the mouth-searching kiss but she felt her pussy needed a good cum and Helen had interrupted the pleasant need that had been growing in her uterus partly due to that kiss. As a guest, she felt she should be polite.

"Helen dear, could you please let Jill finish me? You see I was but moments away and now I feel so needy," said Beth politely, having to take her tongue out of Jill's warm wetness so she could speak.

"Oh Beth I'm so sorry," Helen apologized. "I wanted Jill to taste your son's tasty cum in my mouth and I just didn't think." Then with a sudden worrisome thought she asked, "It is Peter's isn't it?" Both women assured her it was.

With the return of Jill's mouth and certainly mollified by Helen's motivation, Beth returned to the pretty blonde pussy. Helen sat back watching the two pleasure each other, both bodies highly responsive to the other's manipulations. Beth was enjoying herself so much that she brought her legs up to give Jill more access. Jill immediately hooked the back of Beth's thighs under her armpits and then grabbed her by both buttocks pulling Beth apart for greater freedom to lick over the bald puffiness of her labia.

Both women through manipulation, gyrations, and humping tried to get the other's tongue deeper, until Helen could tell by the wriggling and moans of pleasure, that, that which they were vigorously seeking was almost upon them. Suddenly Jill's legs stiffened behind Beth's head and tremors of impassioned lust pervaded her body with the quakes of pending climatic gratification. Her tongue thrust deeply into Beth's drenched twat drinking the flow of cum as Beth's legs jerked spasmodically against her armpits with each new spasm of orgasmic delight.

Helen wanted to suck on her daughter's pussy too, but when she saw how red and sore it looked she decided not too. Jill caught her looking, and with wanton disregard to modesty, spread her pussy lips wide and showed her mom her sore gash. "Oh mommy he fucked me so good. Look at what he did to me," almost shoving her pussy against her mom's face in her anxiety to show her mom how well she had taken her reaming. Beth finally caught on to the fact that Jill always called her mom, mommy when she was feeling sexy, but mom or Helen when not.

Helen noticed how light it was getting outside and glanced at her watch. She looked over at Jill and said, "Come on, lets get ready," as she crawled out of bed.

"Oh mom, do we have too?" Jill almost whined as she got out of bed and joined her mother knowing that there was no getting out of it. She waited while Helen took two funny looking apparatus out of her closet. They were two strips of canvas about fourteen inches long and three wide. Attached to each end was a portion of a man's belt. Jill turned her back to her mom and Helen placed the canvas over her abundant breasts and cinched the belt tight flattening the feminine flesh hard against her chest. Then Jill taking the other one from her mom's hand did the same for her mom.

"You know we do dear, after all she let us get away with not doing any yesterday, so you know there not a chance at skipping it today," Helen replied to her daughter's question.

"Yes but I was fucking all last night, surely that counts for something," cajoled Jill.

"You know what she says dear."

In a singsong parroting voice Jill replied, "You can't fuck your way to fitness, but if you're fit, you sure can fuck."

"That's right! And as an added benefit you look good enough to fuck too," Sue announced entering the room closely followed by Ann who to Beth's surprise had a silk scarf wrapped tightly around her chest. Sue charms were tightly strapped in just like Helen's and Jill's but she was so big that her flesh squeezed out from under and over the garment.

Turning to Beth Sue told her, "Ann has consented to join us today and I was wondering whether you would like to join us too. We normally dress just the way we are but if you'd like to put on some panties we won't mind" With out waiting for Beth's consent Sue reached into one of Helen's draws and pulled out a colorful silk scarf with which she bound Beth's tits tightly to her chest. Beth understood quickly, as her daughter had before her that if she was to be a member of this family, exercise was mandatory.

Beth smiled to herself thinking that Sue didn't know just how much she and Ann exercised together, but she was wrong. Sue was a long time exerciser and a bum woman, when she had first seen the two magnificently curved and toned asses she had immediately not only lusted for them, but also recognized two fellow exercisers. Nobody could have rear ends like that without exercise. Helen asked where Chris was, to be told that he was fast asleep, or as Sue put it fucked into unconsciousness and gave Helen a salacious wink. Upon finding out that Peter had been similarly treated, the five women filed down the stairs to the basement where Helen, at Sue insistence, had set up a well-equipped exercise room.

Sue handed a skipping rope to each of the woman believing that warming up with one was the best way to start. Beth now saw the importance of strapping breasts tight. She knew if she had tried to skip naked her breasts would have flopped, slapped, and swayed painfully over her chest, this way she would be in relative comfortable as she worked up a sweat. As the women slowly speed up the skipping, their bodies began to glow, a silly euphemism, for the sweat that oozed from their pores, and coated their bodies with a slick sheen. Pussies that had worked hard all night, were now squeezed and rubbed by bouncing thighs, causing them to give off, in Sue's opinion, a wonderful musky stink.

Such an aphrodisiac, directly affected Sue's brain, as she watched Beth's ass bounce and jiggle to the exercise. Sue could see small droplets of perspiration running down the well-defined crease that separated the sexy swell of each buttock. Her imagination saw her face buried in the succulent sweatiness, her tongue sliding over each slippery globe testing the soft fleshy firmness, before her hands with a tight grip that whitened the skin pulled Beth apart allowing her tongue to tickle the puckered treasure that lay between. And finally, the best of all, the sexy bald swollen pudenda feeding Beth's salty mucosal fluids to Sue's stabbing tongue.

"What do you think we should do now," asked Helen noticing that Sue's mind had drifted off.

phsssst
phsssst
192 Followers