A Woman in Hardware Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers

They awoke Helen, who walked back to her bedroom naked and Chris, Ann and Sue began to dress. At the same time Jill and Peter were in the poolroom dressing themselves. When Helen walked into her bedroom, she found Beth in bra and thong. Helen simply walked up to her, still naked, and took her in her arms, her hands holding Beth's magnificent ass while she kissed Beth passionately. Then looking Beth straight in the eye she said, "Beth I'm so glad that Sue read you correctly. It is wonderful to have someone to talk to about my craving for my son's body, knowing I'm talking to someone who understands my insidious needs. Only you could understand how much I loved licking your son-fucked cunt. Whether or not this union that Sue proposes works out I want you to be my friend and lover always. I want us to be able to tell each other of our needs at any time." Breaking contact with Beth, Helen walked to her dresser and took a card out of her drawer. "This card," she said, "Has a phone number that only my senior vice-president has. I want you to have it. Phone me day or night, that cell never leaves my side.

"Oh Helen, one of these nights, when Peter's got his incestuous pecker deep inside me I'm going to use that phone and give you a moment by moment account of him spewing his load into me if that's alright with you."

"I would enjoy that," replied Helen. "Normally my daughter is in bed with me and I'll get her to lick me while you give me that detailed account.

Oh God, I'm so horny just thinking about it," gushed Beth as she rushed back into Helen's arms, grinding her thinly covered pubes against Helen's thigh.

Fortunately, this simply inflamed the already lecherous Helen and prompted Helen to take their relationship further. "Beth, on Wednesday I'm going to be in a meeting with my company's commercial bankers. Right next door is the Royal Arms Hotel. If I book a room would you be interested in meeting me for a very juicy lunch at around one o'clock?"

Beth reply was yes and without saying anything to each other decided that this meeting would not be mentioned to the rest of the family. It wasn't so much that they wanted to hide it as they just wanted time alone with each other to further establish their understanding of each other.

The two ladies with their plans set, dressed, and went down stairs to the foyer. Soon the two families were at the front door. Helen invited the Montgomery's for the weekend and set a time of seven o'clock for dinner. When Beth protested that it was her turn to provide, Helen simply shrugged her shoulders and said that since the servants were already in place it was too easy for her to have the dinner ready. With reluctant goodbyes, the families parted looking forward to the following weekend.

phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers