A Woman in Hardware Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers

Setting her on the green felt, her legs hanging over the edge of the table, his hand pulled the gusset of her thong to one side and he rubbed the tip of his aching hard on in the beautiful golden haired lips of her swollen labia. He loved the color of her hairiness remembering before his mother started to shave how her thick black hairy bush hid her cunt from his sight until he spread her. Jill's golden curls only veiled the pink sweetness. He was about to jam his aching hardness into her depths when the scent of her pink folds bedewed in droplets of musky, salty, stickiness assaulted his nostrils assailing him with an overwhelming urge.

His mouth dropped to the fat sexual lips of her cunt sucking the mucilaginous lubrication from her depths before licking her trembling thighs in search of the ambrosia her body was exuding for and because of him. Her legs spread, her back arched, in an attempt to force more of her pussy into his mouth. Her hands held his head in place sometimes directing him. His tongue probed and prodded seeking droplets of creaminess that he had missed in her folds. As her need for completion grew greater, more salty sweet cream flowed from her body bathing his tongue in an ecstasy of taste. Her strong thighs thrust her snatch upwards into his mouth running her clitoris across his tongue. Suddenly she came quivering from the euphoria that overwhelmed her. Her body was a paroxysm of orgasmic bliss.

As the spasms of rapture slowly subsided, her body lolled on the table the picture of vulnerability. He stood up preparing to impale her on his sexual shaft. With the loss of his mouth, that had still warmed her soft flesh, her eyes opened and she saw he was preparing to penetrate her as she lay on the table. "No," she moaned quietly, "take me to bed."

He left her for a moment looking for something to cover her with before he carried her through the house. He returned with an afghan in his hand and she smiled and asked what it was for. He explained that he wanted to cover her and she told him that she wanted him to carry her through the house naked, her sexuality on display, for anyone to see. She knew the only ones likely too were their mothers and she wanted them to see her being carried to her ravishment by her tall dark handsome boyfriend. So instead, he pulled her thong off over her hips and left it lying on the floor with the rest of their clothes. With one hand supporting her by her cunt and the other under her back, he carried her up the stairs to her bedroom. Sadly, she thought no one saw them.

Just at the time Peter was carrying Jill up the stairs, Sue was undoing Ann's blouse. Although Ann's tits were considerably smaller than Sue's were, her lacy demi bras showed them off to perfection. Round, pretty, and certainly a mouth full Chris couldn't wait to taste them and when Sue undid Ann's bras he stepped forward to do so. Sue squeezed one with her hand so the nipple was hard and full when she fed it to Chris' questing mouth. Ann moaned out her appreciation of Chris' attentions but what was really turning her on was the finger that now was inside her panties slipping into her warm wetness. Suddenly Sue stood up and said, "Alright you two let's stop fooling around. We all know we want to fuck each other so let's get into my bed and get comfortable."

As Sue lead them to her bedroom she dropped her skirt uncovering her succulent ass. Ann seeing Sue's ass decided it was time to show off her own and dropped her skirt as well. The two ladies matched each other in their state of dress. Thongs, gartered stockings and open blouses with tits bouncing as they walked. Chris followed, his penis erect with arousal, watching the buttocks of the two women sway. He unbuttoned his shirt as he walked exposing a chest broad and muscular, just right for mashing pretty boobs against. Once Sue reached the bedroom, she turned and seeing Ann dressed as she was, she took Ann into her arms for a tongue-filled kiss.

Their boobs mashed together and nipples began to swell with desire as the kiss continued. Sue slid her hands under the blouse Ann was wearing and down her back feeling the soft texture of her skin as she reached for the swell of her buttocks. This was habitual with Sue, ever since she had first made love to her sister she had loved the feel of a feminine bum in her hands. Chris, knowing his lover's propensities, continued to undress and when naked, lay down on Sue's bed to watch the two ladies make out. While one of Sue's hands gripped the firm roundness of a buttock pulling it slightly to one side, the other trailed up and down the deep cleft between, following the sting of the thong. Brushing her fingers lightly over her anus, Sue sent spasms of pleasure to Ann's brain.

Ann knew she had a beautiful ass often complimented in the past, sometimes by rather boorish men. She knew she had inherited it from her mom whose ass was even more beautiful than hers was. But she also knew that she was only twenty-one and with maturity, her already magnificent ass would probably be even more lush and full than her mom's. Consequently, she was extremely proud of it and loved having it played with. When Sue asked her to lean over the bed so she could look at the full swell of her buttocks she didn't hesitate. Ann saw where Chris was laying and put her hands on either side of his hips, while keeping her legs straight and slightly apart so her ass was stuck high. This brought her mouth within about six inches of Chris' rampant prick. With a small smirk on her face, she licked her lips wetting them before making sucking motions teasing Chris mercilessly.

Sue stood beside her waist, with her back to the bed, looking down at the beautiful twin globes now unabashedly displayed for her. With the flat of her hand and her index finger held stiff, Sue rubbed the thin gusset of the thong below Ann's bum, then sliding the hand upwards the index finger pushed the thin material into the split of her sex, before sliding into the crevice. When the index finger's tip reached Ann's anus it began to rub small circles around it bumping over the thin string that held the thong in place. Using both hands Sue changed her tactics and gently rubbed each globe enjoying the tactile sensation of the soft, warm, yet firm feminine flesh.

Finally, having made herself hot and horny for the ass she was playing with, Sue went behind Ann and facing the bed dropped to her knees. The thong was becoming a major irritant. Sue reached for the waistband with both hands and began to pull it over Ann's hips and the swell of her bum. As the thong came off the gusset remained stuck in the grip of Ann's sex lips where Sue had shoved it with her index finger. When the waistband had almost reached Ann's knees, the gusset pulled away with strings of her mucilaginous preparatory wetness still clinging to the thong. The warm musky scent that wafted into her waiting nostrils, caused Sue's mouth to water in anticipation of the flavorful pussy she was about to enjoy.

Ann, in turn was feeling Sue's warm breath traversing her wetness causing her pussy to weep even more profusely. With the thong removed Sue gripped both globes with her fingers in the crevice and pulled the fleshy cheeks apart allowing her face to bury itself in pillowy softness. Her mouth took possession of Ann's pussy sucking in the last delicious strand of dangling mucus like a strand of spaghetti, before driving her tongue as deeply as she could. To Sue's shock Ann's pussy was hairless, but when her tongue explored further she found hair above the clitoral hood as her tongue flicked over the clitoris she found. But bringing Ann to orgasm was not yet on Sue's agenda. She wanted to worship the fleshy globular ass. Her nose had noted that Ann smelt clean so her mouth left the succulent pussy and the tongue slid up the crevice until it touched her rosebud. Then Sue wormed her tongue around probing gently, licking, circling, and waiting for the muscular ring to relax and allow her to penetrate.

Ann loved the attention her ass was receiving. It was obvious that Sue thought highly of what Ann felt was her best asset. When Sue's hands grabbed her by the hips so she could drive her face deeper into Ann's ass clef, her tongue leaving trails of saliva over her cheeks and anus, Ann was so hot her mouth dropped over Chris's stiff hard cock and sucked furiously slobbering gobs of saliva over his prick. Then with one hand, she jacked him, slowing only when he was about to cum so she could prolong both his and her enjoyment. Sue continued worshiping her ass and to Ann's surprise, she could almost cum on that attention alone. Almost, but not quite, and her sexual frustration mounted causing her body to quiver with need, and her legs grow weak with desire.

Ann could stand it no longer and broke away from Sue's ministrations to climb up on the bed straddling Chris' body then grabbed his dick and impaled her needy cunt on his saliva slick pick. She mashed her aching tits into his chest and started to kiss him hard, while her hips bounced her cunt up and down on his manhood. Sue, horny in her own right, followed the gorgeous ass and once again buried her face in the soft bouncing flesh. Her face riding the frantic gyrations and muscular contortions of the globular mounds, as the cunt beneath them took its pleasure. Soon Ann's need became so frantic that Sue was no longer able to maintain facial contact and sat back on her heels to watch the naked cunt slid up and down on her lover's powerful prick. As Ann's body became wracked by orgasmic spasms, she miscalculated, raising her body too high before slamming down losing Chris's cock as it began to spew in orgasm. Streams of semi-transparent whiteness shot high into the air before falling to spatter over Ann's ass.

Sue grabbed Chris' cock and tried to shove it back into Ann's humping cunt before giving up and sucking it into her mouth instead, draining it of any remaining cum. By the time she was finished draining her lover Ann's body had relaxed and she lay quietly on top of Chris, breathing heavily from her exertions. Sue loved the look of the beautiful cum covered ass and because she had not yet attained orgasm was still incredibly hot. Sexual urge overwhelmed her and she smeared the cum, that had sprayed over Ann, with her face enjoying the smell and the stickiness as she licked and sucked the twin mounds cleaning them of the errant cum. This time Ann achieved an orgasm as Sue licked, sexually excited by the perverse need Sue demonstrated for her sexy bum. When Sue finally finished Ann rolled over exposing a frontal view of her pussy for the first time.

The tuft of hair that Sue had felt with her exploring tongue was part of a wedge of long thick pubic hair that covered her pubic bone, but shaved to a point just above her clitoral hood. Along with the line of black hair that extended down from her navel, it formed an arrow that pointed to her clitoris. However, between her legs and around her cunt and anus she was as hairless as a new born. Chris was intrigued. He had never seen the hairless lips of an aroused pussy. All three of the women he loved wore their pubic hair proudly. This was new and different and he liked new and different, just as he liked this woman who had enthusiastically raped him. Well maybe he had been too willing to call it rape, but he sure enjoyed how excited she'd been. Then watching his girlfriend lick his cum from Ann's gorgeous ass had been great. Sue also was happy if not yet content. She'd licked her favorite flavor off a fine young ass and tasted a beautiful young cunt that obviously could make lots of babies for her.

Ann on the other hand was a little nervous. She really liked the older woman who had ravished her bottom end and wanted her to do it lots more. Ann also had enjoyed taking Chris' fat cock and using it to satisfy herself when Sue had gotten her so horny, but she felt she had let both her partners down. Ann felt she had done nothing for Sue, not understanding how much Sue had enjoyed her cum cover buttocks and she knew, that just at the penultimate moment, she had accidentally ripped Chris' ejaculating cock from her loins, destroying she felt the pleasure for Chris. Ann needn't have worried.

As soon as Sue saw the look in Ann's eyes, she took her into her arms and cooed softly in her ear, "You have the most wonderful round soft buttocks and I adore the sweet swell of them."

Then, after looking over to find Chris was not ready to stand up to her needs, she went on to say with a saucy smile, "I'll lick yours if you'll lick mine." Sue then rolled on to her back on the bed and brought her knees up towards her face so she could slip her skimpy panties over her bum and down her legs.

Immediately, when Ann saw Sue's hairy pussy, she slipped the blouse that was still hanging from her shoulders off and turned in the bed. When she was comfortably straddled over Sue's face she reached down and began to undo the garter clips so they wouldn't be in the way. Sue, seeing what Ann was doing, undid her own clips. With the garter straps hanging loosely, Ann lowered her naked pussy lips down to tenderly kiss Sue's mouth, her hose incased legs surrounding Sue's head as she lightly sat on Sue's face. But when Sue immediately drove her tongue into Ann's wet depths, she couldn't help herself and ground her pussy down hard.

Ann then fell forward, mashing her tits against Sue's belly, as she licked through the hairiness seeking the wet treasure underneath. Unused to the forest protecting Sue's sex she finally used her fingers to comb the hair to one side and then to pull the swollen inner pink flaps apart revealing a small pool of salty, sweet, sexual, nectar which she promptly drained with her proboscis like tongue. When her tongue settled comfortably deep, in Sue's responsive cunt, she gripped each buttock to aid the rhythmic thrusting Sue had imparted to her loins. Ann's tongue occasionally withdrew to slather over Sue's distended throbbing clit, before returning to the cunt, whose walls of mucous membrane sweated droplets of delicious feminine cum onto her penetrating tongue.

Sue, not to be outdone, had a firm grip on the sexy ass that attracted her so much, spreading the cheeks wide so her tongue could occasionally probe the tight little puckered hole before retuning to Ann's humping cunt to drink the ambrosia that flowed from the now gapping hole. Sue knew she was falling in love with the reactive female whose pussy rose and fell above her. She wasn't sure if she was falling in love with her own ideas or with the sweet young thing herself, or the idea Ann could make babies. But the one thing she was sure of was that it was love. Ann, younger and maybe consequently more foolish knew she was falling in love with the woman whose body withered under hers. She loved the way Sue made love to her bum. She loved the taste of her body, the smell of her juices, the feel of her pussy slithering over her lips, nose and face. The two women were forming a bond that would never be broken.

Sue, although she didn't know it yet, had achieved her wildest hopes. It could even be said she was even more successful in her own endeavors than her mentor Helen was in hers, and that was saying something. Helen, however if she had know would not have been the least surprised. Helen paid Sue a quarter million dollars a year for a reason. Helen even felt guilty paying her so little, she knew she should have offered Sue a vice-presidency years ago, but found her too valuable in her present position. It was the other half of the reason, the half she hadn't told Sue, as to why she had stood up to the board that day.

With the amalgamation of the two companies, and with Sue's annual review coming up, she was going to offer Sue a choice, a vice- presidency in Europe or a continuation of her current position with another huge raise. One of the reasons that Helen was so successful is she never did anything without first being almost positive as to what the outcome would be. With Sue in love with her family, she was almost certain she would choose to remain with her. If Helen had know what was going on with Ann the butterflies in her stomach, every time she thought of the offer she was going to make, would have gone away. No amount of money or success would have seduced Sue away from being able to have Chris' babies.

The two women continued to pleasure themselves beside Chris their bodies moving to the stimulation that each was giving the other. Chris was now very erect watching the two go at each other and one of his hands stroked his cock, not to maintain his hardness because the antics of the woman were sufficient to do that, but just to add to his own pleasure. He was very careful not to excite himself too much. He intended to take his lover Sue, the moment she was through with Ann. Oh, the foolishness of men, when it comes to making love, they actually think they're in charge. Sue felt her loins begin to reach crisis and licked at Ann more furiously slathering Ann's clit with her tongue. Ann responded by grinding her pubes harder against the pleasure giving mouth until her body quivered in passion, and then crashed into orgasm heaving and quaking, releasing more of her wetness onto Sue's tongue. The flow of Ann's nectar was Sue's signal to release into her own orgasm, her body also quivering in passion.

The women's pussy muffled moans signaled to Chris that his turn was imminent and he got on his knees waiting for Ann to roll off his lover so he could mount her. Chris felt that since he and Ann had already had a nice fuck it was Sue's turn. So when his lover became free he quickly slipped into her before she even had a chance to close her legs. Easily penetrating deeply in the lovely wetness Ann had left behind he began to fuck. Sue's lubricating slime coated his cock with delicious slipperiness as she thrust back, until she stopped suddenly. She had felt Ann's body move as Ann fingered herself furiously between her wide spread legs, making sloppy wet sounds, her palm slapping against her pubic bone.

"Oh don't stop," Ann cried, "I'm almost there and I love watching you fuck."

"Ann, please stop, I want you to do me a favor," begged Sue. You know how I asked that we develop a ritual for when we decide to make babies?"

"Yes?" -replied Ann with a questioning tone, her finger slowing.

"Well I was wondering if you would fuck Chris now." Sue said timidly. "You see I think part of that ritual could be that he gets his cock coated in my slimy greasiness before he slides it into your baby hole. That way I'll feel as though I'm contributing to your reaming allowing his cock to penetrate even deeper and spit his sperm up your cervix."

"Oh Sue that sounds deliciously nasty, just think we'll have double the sexual mucus for his baby makers to swim in, yours and mine. If that doesn't help the little buggers impregnate me I don't know what will."

Ann looked to Chris as she brought her knees up opening herself to him while she held out her arms. The small sound of a clearing throat made her look towards Sue again. "I'm sorry to be such a bother," Sue said, "But could you fuck him like you did before, I love watching you muscular bum work."

Ann smiled and got out of bed to make room for Chris. He pulled out of Sue, his dick shiny with her secretions, careful not to wipe his cock on her body or the bedclothes as he rolled over on his back in preparation for his new lover. Ann straddled his body hovering over his rampant pole. Where as the last time she had simply gabbed his dick and shoved it into her body, this time she was far more careful making sure nothing touched the Sue coated cock except her receptive pussy maximizing the amount of pussy slime she was able to shove into her body along with his cock. Ann had loved the taste of Sue's secretions and it made her even hornier, if that were possible, to think they now lined both her throat and cunt.

phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers