Accidental Daddy: A TS/CD Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can take it Daddy, don't worry. I want your cock. I'm just a little ass-whore."

I didn't think it was right for her to call herself an ass-whore even if she was on her hands and knees in front of me with my thumb up her butt. Still, this obviously wasn't the time for a lecture on self-esteem.

Tory wanted it, fine with me. I pulled out my thumb and lubed up my cock from balls to tip. Setting the wide head of my cock where my thumb had been, I rubbed it against her humid, slippery hole.

She yielded to my pressure. "Come on, Daddy, do it, Daddy," she begged through gritted teeth.

I penetrated her ass. It was like shoving the head of my dick into a beer bottle made of soft rubber. Once again, I had that despicable sense of possession, of cruel mastery over something rare, delicate and precious.

"Ohhh yesss, Daddy, yesss," she cried, surrendering with delight. "Please Daddy, more, your little slut wants more!"

I gave her right cheek, still pink from my last slap, a hard whack.

"Don't rush me, you nasty girl," I growled.

Sighing, Tory stopped thrusting her hips back at me. "Sorry Daddy, sorry. You take me any way you want to," she said.

This was something that I'd never done before, and that could never happen again. Not like this, not with a sweet-smelling, down-covered angel who called herself a slut. Once in a lifetime,if you're lucky, you meet a pink-cheeked, sweetie whowants you to fuck her up the ass. I as sure as fuck wasn't going to rush it.

Taking her modest hips in hand, I slowly pushed my cock deeper into her, listening to the slow panting of her breath, watching her narrow back quiver. The rhythm was natural. My cock drew itself back, the sensitive flange of the head seeking her constricting ring. Again and again, I re-lived the moment, the instant of penetration.

As good as this was, there was an undeniable desire to go deeper, to go all the way in. To nail her. I began to push farther into her with each stroke, each one deeper, and each one getting a little grunt of acceptance.

I quickened my pace and she responded with an unbroken chant of, "Oh yess, oh, yess, oh yess."

Then I hit a kind of carnal tipping point, lost all restraint, and jammed my fat, straining dick all the way up into her grasping bowels. All the way until my loins pressed against her ass cheeks and my balls slapped against hers. By then, Tory had her hind quarters thrust up at a wicked angle, and I was up on the balls of my feet holding her there, beneath me, spiked to the sheets.

"Ummmmmmhhhhh," breath came out of her, but it left tension, not relaxation in its wake. There was so much in that sound, pleasure and pain, and helpless anticipation.

The moment hung suspended. My loins wanted to fuck, my hips wanted to move, but I wanted to stay that way forever. Without withdrawing an inch, I pushed our bodies down, flattening out the arch of her back, so I could lay forward on her and smell the fragrance of her hair.

I think we had both stopped breathing, and then with a kind of despair, I pulled myself up and regarded the spotless contours of her back, soft and rounded like a virgin snowfield. Spurred by that unfathomable human urge to possess, to brand, I raked my nails over her shoulders and back, not hard enough to draw blood, but hard enough to leave red trails of ownership.

"Ahhhh!" she let out a satisfied bark. "Yes, Daddy, yes," she said.

That brought on a fury of humping. Pounding, hammering, I mercilessly drove my cock in and out of her. Banging my thighs against her ass.

"Am... I... your... slut... Daddy? Am... I... your... whore?" she panted.

That slowed me down. With my heart hammering, I watched the sweat drip from the tip of my nose to bite at the scrape marks I'd made.

Tory wanted me to call her names. Somehow this was bound up with her strange, beautiful passion, but I'd done enough damage already. She wasn't my whore, and I wasn't her Daddy. My throat was parched and constricted, the best I could do was lash out with my hand, spanking angrily at her cheeks.

That sent her into orgasmic convulsions, although I didn't see any evidence that anything came out of her dinky prick.

Even though I hadn't come, I felt myself slowing, ready to give her a break. I slowly settled back on my knees, dragging my cock back until I had her hooked by the very tip of it, like a marshmallow on a stick.

"I want to ride you, Daddy," she said.

Not at all what I expected her to say.

I've been around the block, hell I've been around the world more than once. I've spent most of my life listening to men brag or lament about their sex lives. I've seen my share of porn, and one or two live shows as well, but I'm not what you would call a sexually experienced man. Married at nineteen, divorced at forty-five, and never cheated. So, I'd had a total of three different pussies in my whole life, and only one ass, once.

And of course, none of those bragging conversations were about fucking men, and none of the porn was of the gay variety. I was clueless, a fucking Alice in Wonderland with a dangerous horn. What was normal? Was this reckless, edgy passion part of gay sex?

Strangest of all, Tory didn't seem to be bothered by it, she was in possession of herself in the midst of all this wildness. Firmly, playfully, she led me over to the couch and had me sit on the edge with my legs wide and feet firmly planted.

She turned her sweet little can towards me and rested her hands firmly on my knees. When she placed her legs inside of mine and sat down on me, her wet ass playfully slid back and forth on my slimy dick.

"Okay, Daddy, hold up your cock," Tory said.

I grabbed my cock firmly by the base and held it upright with both hands. She didn't even have to reach behind, she found the head with her hole, wiggled it into place, and then with a loud 'Uumffh', pushed herself past the head.

Then with an aggressive "Arguhhhh!" she drove herself all the way to my balls.

"Oh,fuck!" we both shouted.

"Come on, Daddy, nowreally let me have it," Tory said.

Goaded by her words, I thrust and drove my cock in and out of her. "Oh God, yes, Daddy, yessss."

As I pounded her, she slid forward until her thighs and knees were resting on top of mine. This gave us great stability while spreading and tightening her sphincter even more. I was beginning to see the point of these different positions; it was easy to drive the length of my cock into her, and the whole damned journey was as tight as fuck.

"Oh Daddy, I've always wanted to do this, but never found anyone strong enough. Look, Daddy, look!"

It took me a second to figure out what she was talking about. I craned my neck to one side and realized that we were positioned in front of a narrow, full-length mirror on the wall.

"Don't we look lovely, Daddy? Don't you like to see your dirty little girl get fucked?"

It was an amazing sight; her tight shimmering body impaled on me, my cock going in and out of her ass like a piston. Her beautiful face was twisted in ecstasy, her mouth in an O as she let out a long happy moan.

And then, there was her cock. There was no avoiding it from that angle. Jesus, it was about three-quarters hard, and the fucking thingbounced. It was fuckingwaving at me. It bounced and flopped and dangled, smacking her high tight, ball sack. It should have been funny, but it was strangely arousing, almosthypnotic. Fucked if I can understand it, but there was no doubt about it, it got me going harder and faster.

"More, Daddy, more. Faster, Daddy, faster. Fuck me, oh fuck me hard!"

The strange thing was, the harder I went at her, and the more Tory moaned with pleasure, thelimper her cock got. I was thinking maybe it would finally get all the way hard. Instead it drooped down even more until it was hanging right down, and the end started wagging as I took shorter, faster strokes. And that was evenmore exciting. Fuck.

"Oh, look at your big, hard cock fucking my little cunt," she exclaimed.

I wanted to grab her cock and stroke it, but in that position I didn't have the reach. I grabbed her firmly, half stood, and settled us both farther back on the couch.

Tory screamed as I drove myself deeper inside her.

I narrowed my stance and kept her legs on top of mine, she lay back against my chest. I grabbed her limp dick. It was as flexible as an empty hose, and I squeezed and jerked it viciously, practically whipping it in and out of my fist. I pulled and pinched at the head, but it stayed only semi-hard, a pliant little snake in my hands.

I stopped to let us both catch our breath. "Are you enjoying this, Tory?" I asked.

That got a burst of surprised laughter out of her. "Oh God, Daddy, can't youtell?!"

I stroked her and searched her sweat-sheened face. "But you're not hard. Did you cum on the bed?"

"I sure did, Daddy."

"Well, when I come, I kinda lose interest, at least for a while." I said. "Do you want to take a break, or do you want me to finish?"

"Oh God, Daddy. Don't stop. I'm not like you. I come, and it feels good, but what Ireally love is getting fucked. Ilove getting fucked. Sure, sooner or later, I'll get tired, I mean likepass- out tired, but Inever stop wanting to get fucked."

"Really?"

"With you, I might get too sore to go on, but I won't stopwanting you to fuck me."

"Am I hurting you?"

"Only in a good way, don't worry I'll let you know when I've had enough. Areyou having fun?"

"Oh, fuck yeah, sweetheart."

"Then don't worry about me, Daddy, have fun. Fuck me for as long as you want, come as many times as you like. I want to make you happy, that's the biggest thrill of all. Okay, Daddy, let's do this a bit longer. I'm such a shameless whore, I love watching myself in the mirror. Then, I want to try something you'll really like."

Something I'll really like? Yeah, because I'm really hating this!

"Go ahead, I love it when you play with my clitty. Don't we look hot together, Daddy?"

It wasn't a great view from where I was sitting, but I could see all of her faultlessly white body. It's hard to describe exactly; her skin was white, but not pale like someone who was indoors all day, not sickly white. Her skin was glowing, like a pale pink light was below the surface, radiating up through it.

There was this incredible contrast between my tanned forearm reaching across the snowfield of her loins to grab her private parts. It was several shades darker than her belly, with the blurred and faded ink outline of crossed bayonets and an almost illegible "Mountain" above them.

I watched my hand working her cock, which she'd called her clitty. Well, I could live with clit, but I sure as fuck wasn't going to call it a clitty.

As Tory dragged herself slowly up and down the length of my cock, she made faces at me, exaggerated vamping expressions; winking broadly, blowing me kisses, licking her lips, sucking on her fingers. The little nut had a sense of humor for sure.

"Do you like me, Daddy?" she teased.

"You're my little princess," I replied. I didn't know what I was supposed to say, but that's what came out. Yeah, a little princess with dark mascara smudges beneath her eyes and pink lips all shiny and smeared with nasty juices.

"Your bad, slutty little princess," she replied.

Okay, at that point, that's what I saw in the mirror. Tory saw it too, and I guessthat turnedher on as well.

Where the fuck did she come from? Had there always been people like her out in the world that I never knew about, or was she some kind of modern creature spawned by the internet? I reallydid have to get out more.

She planted her legs on the couch and used them to fuck herself on my cock.

"Harder, Daddy, harder, beat my naughty clitty," she panted.

Beat it? I was squeezing it as hard as I could. Watching through the mirror, she guided me until my thumb and forefinger were at the head.

"Pinch it, Daddy."

I pinched.

"Oh yes, Daddy, more, harder!"

I ground it between my thumb and forefinger.

"Oh yesss. Daddy's hands are so rough, so strong. Oh God, yes. Harder Daddy, oh harder. Hurt me, Daddy. Hurt me!"

That was enough of that. I lifted her from me and kissed her softly instead.

I looked down at her sleepy half-raccoon eyes. "I need a fucking drink," I said.

"Let me serve you Daddy."

Tory headed for the kitchen, but I pulled her back to me. I hugged her tightly until she became quiet in my arms. I leaned down and gave her ear a warning nip.

"I'll get my own drink," I growled. "You go jump in the shower and get yourself cleaned up."

"Yes, Daddy."

I could see Tory looking at us in the mirror. I couldn't read her face, but I could feel her heart fluttering like a humming bird against my forearm.

I let her go and managed to land a playful smack on her butt before she got out of range. For some reason Tory wanted me to hurt her, but there is only so much new shit a guy can take in one night.

Chapter Six: Big Daddy

"I'm so sorry, Daddy, please don't send me home," Tory said.

I'd half expected her to be gone, or at least dressed and waiting for me to drop her off somewhere when I came out of the shower.

Instead, I found that the room had been tidied and all the lights turned off, except for the standing lamp in the far corner. She was sitting up in the freshly made bed with a sheet demurely pulled up over her breasts, leaving just her naked shoulders elegantly exposed. My side of the bed was turned down, and my Jack and ice was recharged and waiting on the end table.

Surprised again. Hell, I'd been thinking thatI'd stepped out of line, ordering her around like that, and had planned to apologize.

I stopped and stood there, naked. The contrite tone of her voice was irresistible, but I remained silent, waiting to see what she would say next. Tory bit her lower lip which was free of lipstick.

Her shoulders slumped and she lowered her head. "Iam a bad girl, Sir, I can't help myself. I know I was too forward, please give me another chance to be your good little girl."

She'd rigged up the Ipod thing somehow, and Billie Holiday's plaintive voice quietly echoed hers. While I stood with my hands on my hips, my fucking dick rose all by itself.

She lifted her head bravely. "I'll be good, Ipromise. Please give me another chance."

It seemed that I had more power here than I'd imagined. Time to lay down a few ground rules. I moved to the edge of the bed and crooked a finger at her.

Tory slipped out of the sheet and scooted to the edge of the bed on her bum. She came to her knees and waited with her soft lips trembling.

"Yes, Daddy?"

"You like to be manhandled, don't you, Tory." I said sternly.

"Yes, Daddy," she lowered her head.

"Look at me."

"Yes, Daddy."

Tory had a perfectly symmetrical face. Oval, or maybe you'd call it triangular. The broadest part of it was her cheekbones, notvery sharp, but nicely pronounced. Her thin eyebrows lined up exactly with the slightly pointed tips of her ears; from there, her face tapered wonderfully to a perfectly rounded chin, small but not sharp.

Cleaned of mascara, her eyes, sheltered by her long lashes, were even more expressive, more temptingly innocent than before. Her slightly parted lips exposed two perfectly even, white teeth.

I reached down, took her chin and tilted her head higher. "You want a firm hand; okay," I nodded slowly. "But I draw the lines."

"Yes, Daddy. Of course, Daddy," she replied quickly.

I released her chin, but she kept her head up, her big brown eyes shining with teary emotion.

"You like to call me 'Daddy'," I said, ignoring my cock which was now fully erect and curving up towards her.

"Yes, Daddy. Youare my Daddy," she replied, keeping her eyes on my face.

"I don't like it," I said firmly.

Tory lowered her head. "I'm sorry, but..."

"If you really have to, then how about you call me 'Big Daddy', instead of just 'Daddy'," I suggested. "I don't like the feeling that you're thinking of me as youractual Daddy."

She raised her head and looked relieved, eager. "Like in'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof'," she said.

"Exactly. Burl Ives;everybody called him 'Big Daddy' kinda more like a title than, you know, abiological relationship."

"I'm sorry that's been bothering you. Honestly, it's just an expression. I never meant that I thought of you as myfather. That would be weird. It's not like that."

"Good."

"It's just that I've always had a 'thing' for older men. Always. Boys bored and annoyed me, they still do. And these days, it takesforever for boys to grow up. Such fucking children, pardon my language, Big Daddy."

It was crass, but I couldn't help asking. "Do you do this a lot?"

"Tonight was my third night at the club. I have a thing for older men, but not justany older men. I'm not a virgin, but honestly, you are my first Daddy, Big Daddy, and it was well worth the wait. If you'll let me stay."

Not only was she sexy, she was heart wrenching. Fuck. I probably had more rules in my head, but I had an uncontrollable urge to muss up her hair. Tory responded to that by leaping out of bed and wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

"What the hell did we just say about being forward?" I growled, but her lips were on mine. I waited a few seconds before responding and driving her naughty little tongue back into her mouth with mine.

####

As soon as I'd settled myself in bed, propped up on the pillows, Jack in hand, Tory asked, "Please, Big Daddy, may I suck your cock again?"

"Well, if you really have to, go ahead," I replied with a chuckle. How could I even pretend I was mad at her?

"Thank you, Big Daddy," she replied in a merry singsong and slid down the bed.

Tory gobbled up my cock right away, no licking or teasing. It was like she reallywas grateful to have my cock back in her mouth again. One hand played firmly with my balls and the other was on my shaft: she sucked hard, she worked the head, bobbing rhythmically up and down.

"Swing your bum this way," I commanded. Yeah, you could say it was given as an order.

Tory immediately shifted so that she was almost parallel with my body, presenting her bum to me. Her stockings were off now, and I stroked her calves and feet. They were as dainty and perfect as the rest of her. I ran my hand very firmly along her calf and up her thigh. She had very good muscles, although they were understated somehow, disguised almost, under her overall sleekness.

She was fit. You really could take her out and do physical stuff with her like I'd suggested to Mac. Hell, if she cut back her nails, I bet she'd make an excellent rock climber. There were lots of places right around here for that. But those were crazy thoughts, stupid thoughts. For some freaky reason, Tory had a thing about getting fucked by older men.Just leave it at that old man, and thank your lucky stars.

Tory went back to deep-throating me. Taking my cock down in fast stages, and then rested when she had all of it down her throat. I stroked her hindquarters lovingly. I gave her bum a slap, first on one cheek, and then the other.

""Thamngh yummgh, Bimmmgh Damwhwy," she replied with her mouth half way down my cock.

I gave her right cheek a hard squeeze, my thumb digging into the inside, very close to her tightly puckered asshole. I pushed at her thighs and she widened her kneeling, doggy stance further. Her cock was still a fascinating sight to me. It was back to semi-hard, and it bounced as she rocked. Her scrotum was as high and as puckered as her ring piece.

123456...9