Adventures in Montreal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam: "Maybe we should check out ticket prices, so we know what we have to spend this week."

Maria: "That seems like a good idea."

Adam: "It looks like we can buy passes for a few rides on the train, 3 days, or even a whole week."

Maria: "How much do you think we will ride the train? We do have a car."

Adam: "The train is nice because we can drink and not have to worry about driving. Plus I bet we get lost at some point on this trip. I saw we buy the week long pass."

Maria: "You're the wise old chaperone on this trip; I'll follow your advice."

Adam: "I knew you were the much smarter cousin."

After a brief struggle at figuring out how to read the machine I purchased 3 week long passes. I toyed with the idea of not buying one for Danielle, but I figured it was wiser to do the responsible thing and make sure we were all covered for the week. Once we had the tickets there wasn't much more of the station to explore, so we decided to head back to the hotel. On the walk back Maria told me that she wanted to have a relaxing first night here. She wanted to go out to dinner, and then head back to hotel while possibly renting a movie or something. She really wanted to start the major exploration early tomorrow morning. The idea was fine with me. After a long day in the car a relaxing first night was appealing, and I would agree to the movie as long as I could pick a scary one to start things off. She thought a scary movie would be perfect because Danielle was incredibly easy to scare. It felt good to have Maria on my side in what was set to be an interesting week with Danielle.

Danielle was playing on her phone when we returned to the hotel room. She looked away from her phone when I sat down next to her on the bed.

Danielle: "I'm surprised you actually found her. I figured you went off to have some alone time in a bathroom somewhere. I guess you found something better to play with."

Adam: "You're really focused on the idea of me jerking of this week aren't you cuz?"

Maria: "She's got a thing going on with that. I thought it was a joke at first now she really seems like she wants you to do it."

Adam: "Well, sorry to disappoint you again Dani. I caught up with Maria and we checked out the train station. I got you a pass for the trains for the week. "

Maria: "And we're gonna head out to get dinner soon. I hope you're joining us. Then it's going to be a fun night of scary movies afterwards."

Danielle: "When did you two become a little tag team?"

Maria: "It's more fun to be on the winning side."

Danielle: "I'm ready for the scary movies there's a bottle of tequila in my bag that will keep me happy."

Adam: "This really will be a fun night."

Danielle and Maria agreed that a little tequila would be great for our night. My mind was racing at the possibilities for the night now that a bottle of tequila was in the mix while I spent the night in bed with Danielle. The image of her naked flashed through my head as I thought about the night. Danielle decided it was time for her to get dressed for the evening, and to my disappointment she headed to the bathroom to change leaving Maria and I in the room together. I went to my suitcase to grab a pair of jeans for the evening. I didn't feel the need to be very fancy, but I didn't want to go to dinner in a pair of gym shorts. Maria made a show of turning around as I pulled my shorts of to change. I was in a more playful mood than earlier as I asked her, "Really? You have to turn around because I'm in my underwear? I certainly wouldn't turn around if you were in your underwear." She turned around to smile at me as she said, "I'm not my sister. If you're looking for that type of show you should open the bathroom door."

I didn't get the chance to follow her advice because Danielle exited the bathroom seconds later. When I turned to look at her my mouth almost dropped to the floor. She was in a tight blue dress that accentuated every curve on her body and it just covered the lower curve of her ass. She twirled around slowly to make sure Maria and I got the full view. I was still standing there in my boxers too distracted to realize that I should pull my jeans on as Danielle walked closer to me. She leaned forward standing on her tip toes putting her lips just below mine. She ran her hand down my chest cutting off at the line of my boxers as she said, "You older boys may know a thing or two about getting a pussy wet, but we both know nothing makes your dick harder than the idea of a wet pussy." She ran her hand over the outline of my cock in my boxers while leaning close to my ear as she added, "Other than knowing I'm not wearing any panties under this dress." Maria's voice fortunately brought me back to reality before Danielle could take it any further, "Holy shit sis I knew you were kind of slutty, but I didn't know you were that much of a horny slut."

Danielle: "Oh sis I'm just having fun with our kind cousin here before he takes us out to dinner."

Maria: "You really do have your own way of having fun."

Danielle: "I can tell Adam is really enjoying my attention."

She looked down towards my now obvious erection as she said that then added, "He really may have to go take care of that before dinner. Maybe you could give him a hand in the bathroom before we head out. You don't want that little guy straining against his jeans all night do you?"

Adam: "Damn Danielle you really are obsessed with screwing with me. Maria's not going to give me a hand job before we go to dinner."

Danielle: "Don't say no so fast Adam. Maria may be a prude, but she does have a little reputation for giving a good hand job."

Maria: "What are you talking about?"

Danielle: "Come on I have heard your last boyfriend talking to you about it. You used to give him blue balls all the time because you would get him so worked up and then decide you didn't want to have sex most of the time. You tried to solve the problem by giving him hand jobs because you didn't want to suck his dick so much."

Maria: "You spend way too much time listening to the sounds coming out of my room sis."

Danielle: "It's so entertaining though. I'm sure Adam will love to hear over dinner tonight."

I felt bad watching Maria blush at the idea of Danielle telling her secret stories over dinner, but I couldn't help agreeing with the idea. "I'd love to hear some of these stories tonight. Sorry Maria, but your sex life seems to be a lot more interesting than I expected."

Maria: "It's ok for every one story Danielle has about me I have 10 about her."

Adam: "Well lets limit the field and keep all the stories since the time you two turned 18."

Danielle: "You're making this a little serious. Let's go find a restaurant and have some fun."

We headed out of the room and quickly to the elevator. I could feel an excitement radiating from Danielle's body as she stood close to me in the elevator. I noticed that Maria had become more physically distant during the ride down. Danielle was right about the idea of her not wearing panties. I didn't know if she was telling the truth or not, but I really wanted to know. I tried to catch a glimpse through the reflection in the elevator, but I couldn't gain the proper angle. After leaving the hotel we headed into the train station figuring we would take the exit that brought us to St. Catherine Street. It had the reputation as one of the bigger party streets in Montreal, but it also was lined with restaurants and bars to eat at.

Fortunately the train wasn't very crowded when we arrived at the station. I let the girls sit down first and then chose a seat directly across from them. I made no effort to hide my intentions as I looked across at Danielle. I smiled at her as my eyes slowly moved down her body. I started down past the slight amount of cleavage her dress revealed for me. If she leaned forward I would have even a better view of her perky breasts. My eyes continued down past her taught stomach finally reaching the bottom of her dress. It had nicely ridden up allowing me enough of a view to see fully up her dress. She wasn't lying about not wearing any panties. I could see how nicely shaven her pussy really was. I fought myself to make sure my eyes didn't linger too long before I met her eyes again with a smirk on my face.

Danielle: "You like what you see there Adam?"

Adam: "You may want adjust your dress a little bit before everyone on the train knows that you shaved this morning."

Maria: "Damn Danielle you really didn't put any panties on."

Danielle: "Why don't you both tell every perv on the train to take a quick look at my pussy while you're at it?"

Adam: "I'm sure you would really enjoy that."

Danielle did shift her legs slightly, but she still left me with a clear view up her dress. I made a point to keep my eyes locked on her eyes for the rest of the ride. I didn't want to let her know how badly I wanted to see that pussy. I really didn't want to let her know how badly I wanted to see her ass, and I knew that I had plenty of images stored in my brain for whenever I did get the chance to jerk off later. The train ride wasn't actually that long to St. Catherine Street. We walked out of the station and onto the street. I was in charge of where we would eat that night, and I was intent on finding a decent looking sports bar to get a nice burger with a side of beer. I grabbed Maria's hand as I led us to the left out of the station. I caught a sideways glance from Danielle when she saw me hold Maria's hand. Maria interlocked her fingers with mine while following me down the street. Seeing Danielle's somewhat stunned reaction I decided to push it even further. I pulled Maria even closer to me making it easy to wrap my arm around her. She seemed to notice Danielle's reaction as well. She smiled as she also wrapped her arm around my waist while we walked.

It felt nice having Maria's body pressed against mine as we walked. It was made even better when I noticed what looked like a hint of jealousy on Danielle's face. I knew Danielle wanted to control me and control my attention. Maria and I had talked about it earlier knowing the best way to outdo Danielle was to give my attention to another girl. There was no better 'other girl' than her 'prude' sister. Danielle picked up her pace to walk closer to us to the point where she was walking directly behind us. I knew she was paying attention as a slid my hand down to graze the top of Maria's ass. I wasn't quite bold enough with Maria to give her ass a full squeeze as I was suddenly had a strong urge to do.

A half mile down the street I noticed an American looking sports bar and knew we had reached our destination for the evening. I chose a table in the back corner of the bar to give us enough privacy for whatever stories Danielle wanted to tell while we ate. Danielle and Maria were excited that they could actually legally order drinks with dinner. When the waitress came to our table I ordered a beer for myself while the girls each got margaritas. I also ordered a round of jaeger bombs to start the evening for us as well. They had never had jaeger bombs before, and I knew that it would liven up the stories if they got a nice kick start.

I had to explain to them how to do a proper jaeger bomb when they arrived. They managed to figure it out and we had quickly downed the round when the waitress came back. I asked for one more round of jaeger bombs and then we all ordered our meals. After drinking my second jaeger bomb I felt a slight buzz and was ready to start the dinner conversation.

Adam: "Ok Danielle you promised some good stories with dinner. Let's see if you're actually good for your word. Judging by your lack of panties I actually believe you."

Danielle: "Well where should I start? After watching you two walk together on the way here I'm wondering if I'll have another story to tell before this trip is over."

Maria: "Oh I'm sure you'll have plenty of stories to tell when you go out tomorrow night."

Danielle: "I think I'll start with a story I heard from Maria's last boyfriend. He happened to tell a close friend of mine why he and Maria broke up. I believe his dick is the last one to get inside Maria here, and don't worry it was just after she turned 18 (he was older than her). Sadly for Brian he didn't get to have sex with her very often. He complained that she almost always left him with blue balls and she would get him all worked up before not fucking him. I happened to come home early on one of their last nights together. I'm sorry sis, but you never knew I walked into the living room that night. I saw you straddling Brian, making out with him hardcore. I could see you pressing your body into his. I really thought I was about to see you actually fuck him when you pulled your top off. Then you stopped kissing him, and it looked like you were actually going to get him and leave. "

Maria: "Oh god you saw this?"

Danielle: "Oh yes. I heard him plead with you, 'Babe don't leave me hanging like this again. Let me fuck that pussy. Let me do work on that pussy this time.' I still can't believe he actually talked like that, but you turned him down and wouldn't fuck him. He wouldn't take no that easily as I saw him pull out his dick."

Maria: "The reason I didn't let him fuck me was because all the times we fucked he never made me cum. He always came too quickly for me to enjoy it."

Adam: "Poor guy doesn't know how to fuck. What happened next Dani?"

Danielle: "Maria was still in her bra as she sat back down on the couch next to Brian. She told him, 'I'll let you cum for me babe.' I saw her reach down to grab his dick. She started stroking him up and down. He started moaning in enjoyment pretty quickly. He moaned out, 'Oh babe let me cum all over those tits of yours. I wanna cover your tits.' Clearly he had a way with words because good girl Maria leaned in holding his cock above her tits while stroking his dick faster and faster. It was only another 30 seconds or so before I saw cum shooting out of his dick at my sister over here. I saw one shot actually hit her in the face."

Maria: "Yeah that was about how long he lasted every time. There was never any point to fuck him because he would cum before I even got wet."

Maria blushed as she realized what she had said. I could tell the three drinks were having a quick effect on her. "Is that where the story ends Dani?"

Danielle: "Well there might be a little more too it, but I'm gonna need more drinks in me before I tell you what happened when I went upstairs."

Maria: "I can't believe you watched me jerk Brian off. Why would you watch that?"

Danielle: "I wanted to know how big his dick was, and then it was a lot like a car crash in that I couldn't look away. It was just so awkward."

Maria: "Thanks sis. I'm so glad my poor sex life could provide you some entertainment."

Danielle: "Oh don't get all upset on me you're way better off without that guy. From what I saw there is no way he was worth the effort."

Adam: "Yeah cuz I'm sure you can do a lot better than that. Maybe your next boyfriend can fuck you for a whole minute."

Danielle: "Haha yeah make sure you keep those dreams big."

Before the conversation could continue our waitress returned with our meals. I ordered one more rounds of shots. This time it was a round of whiskey. I didn't think the girls would really like it, but they would be able to get them down with the other drinks already in their system. I was seated in a booth next to Maria with Danielle sitting across from us, and once she had her 3rd shot in her Maria really started to feel it. She seemed a little drowsy as she leaned in to rest her head on my shoulder.

Danielle: "Looks like you might have to carry this one back to the room when we finish eating."

Maria: "Unlike you two I didn't get to sleep all car ride, and I have been up since 4 am. Don't worry though I'm still gonna be ready to pick a nice scary movie."

Adam: "Oh yes we will see how brave the tequila bottle really makes you Dani."

Danielle: "I'm not worried that is a lot of liquid courage in my bottle."

Maria being so tired seemed to put an end to the dinner time stories. It was nice to have a little relief from Danielle's sexual games with me. I knew she would have some fun with me while drunk in bed, but for now I got to relax and enjoy my beer before leaving the bar. The walk back to the train station took a little longer. I had my arm around Maria again, but this time was to make sure she kept her balance. I kept her body close to mine again letting my hand settle of the back pocket of her jean shorts. It wasn't quite a full grab of her ass, but I enjoyed the placement. The train still wasn't crowded on the way back allowing the three of us to sit together. Within 20 minutes we made it back to the room and I found The Strangers on HBO. Instead of taking turns changing in the bathroom the girls made me wait outside the room while they changed into pajamas. They even took my room key to make sure I didn't try to sneak a look while they changed.

Eventually Danielle opened the door for me. I paused to take in the full shot of her body. She had the same loose fitting shorts she wore earlier in the day with a loose fitting tank top that cut off at her midriff. I didn't get a great look at Maria who was already wrapped in a blanket on her bed. Danielle hopped on our bed and motioned for me to sit on her right (putting me on the side near Maria's bed) because her bottle of tequila was on her left.

The Strangers was not as popular as I thought it would be. After about 20 minutes sitting next to Danielle she had let me off easy without any more teasing. Maria had already passed out, so now I would be left all alone with Danielle wondering what she might do next.

Danielle: "How about we each take one more shot, and then do a little night swimming?"

Adam: "Maria's already passed out from what we drank, and you want to drink more before jumping in a pool?"

Danielle: "I've been dying to get my red bikini on all day, and I'm still sober enough to tie the top on."

Adam: "Pour me a shot then."

Danielle smiled while pouring out two shots. We cheered to night swimming, and then we quickly downed the shots. Danielle grabbed her bikini before heading toward the bathroom to change. I figured since Maria was already asleep I could just slip my bathing suit on while Danielle was in the bathroom. She took her sweet time in the bathroom, but when she came out it had been worth the wait. She smirked when she saw the look on my face as I took in her body. Her bikini was a bright red that nicely accentuated her breasts, it had just the right amount of push up to really make them stand out. She gave me a wink as turned to head towards the door knowing the view of her ass I was about to get. The bottoms weren't quite a thong, but it rode up just enough to treat me to the sight of her perfectly round ass. I could already feel myself getting hard.

All I could was smile back and follow her out the door. Danielle didn't even bother to wrap herself in a towel as we walked down the hallway and entered the elevator. I settled into the back of the elevator to give myself a little space, but Danielle made sure that would not last. She settled into the corner with me. She wasn't close enough to make actual contact, yet I could still feel the heat radiating off of her nearly naked body. My first instinct was to put my right hand on her hip. I let it linger there waiting to see if she would pull away. She didn't move until the elevator dinged to signify that we had reached our floor. She grabbed my hand and led me quickly down the hallway to the pool.

The pool area was empty, fortunately no one else was drunk and felt like taking a late night swim. Danielle asked, "How cold do you think the water is?" I didn't hesitate in my response. I pulled her back by the hand and scooped her up into my arms. Before she could realize what was going on I had ran and jumped into the deep end of the pool taking her with me. She splashed away from me as we came to the surface and slapped water in my face while calling me an ass.