Adventures in Montreal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam: "What? I knew how badly you wanted to get wet."

Danielle: "Look at you and your drunken word play."

Adam: "I thought it was pretty good."

By that point we had swam into the shallow end allowing us both to stand up. Danielle leaned into the water just enough to have the tops of her breasts floating above it. She wasn't one to take being thrown into the pool lightly. She came toward me looking like she was going to give me a hug, but she jumped behind me and put me into a headlock. I could have tried to slip out of it using the water, but she locked her legs around me allowing me to feel her body press up against me. She wasn't actually applying much pressure to my neck, so I weakly tried to grab her off of me. I reached back to grab just below her ass, letting my hand slide over her ass on the way, to give myself leverage to push her up. I tried to lean forward while pushing her over the top off me, and I was able to flip her over my shoulder. Now I playfully put her in a headlock from behind. She reached down and grabbed my crotch shocking me into letting go of her.

Danielle: "Looks like someone is really enjoy wrestling with me."

Adam: "I might have to throw you again."

Danielle: "Careful I will grab anything to get free."

She swam away as I tried to pick her up this time. Instead of chasing after her I enjoyed the view of her swimming away. Seeing her ass shake as her legs kicked was amazing. She came back around towards me again. She tried to swim under me this time, but I closed my legs. Then I reached down to grab her by the waist and pull her up again. She spun against me this time quickly bending down to push her ass right against my crotch to free herself from me again. She looked back at me with another smile as she had felt my hard dick against her ass when she pushed away. We kept the game of back and forth going for another ten minutes or so before Danielle decided that she was going to get out of the pool.

Danielle: "I'm going to dry off a little before we head back to the room, you should probably do the same."

Adam: "I think I'll swim a couple laps."

Danielle: "Too afraid to get out of the pool with an erection in your swim trunks?"

Adam: "No. I just want to do a lap or two."

She was right I didn't want to step out of the pool to let her see how worked up she had managed to get me. Still after a couple laps my erection had not subsided, so I gave up the battle and climbed out of the pool. I saw her eyes dart down to my crotch, and I saw them light up when she saw the effect she had had upon me. It was then that I realized it was my time to turn the game around. This whole time she was having her fun teasing me. She wanted to get me super horny with no way to do anything about it, and she figured if her or Maria was around I would never get the chance to jerk off. Either that or she would catch me doing it. I flung her over my shoulder to carry her out of the pool room back to the elevator. Once the elevator doors closed I dropped her back onto her feet after giving her a nice smack on the ass.

Adam: "That's for being such a damn tease. I can't figure out why you're doing this, but I'm not going to get stuck in your little game."

Danielle: "What game is this?"

Adam: "Not wearing panties, shaking that ass, grabbing my crotch just trying to get me all horny. I have a bathroom door with a lock. I will take care of this problem all by myself."

Danielle: "How are ya gonna do that cuz?"

Adam: "A nice warm shower, some cheap hotel shampoo, and my right hand."

Danielle: "You think you're gonna jerk off in the shower we are sharing?"

Adam: "Either that or the bed we are sharing."

Danielle: "Not if I get in that bathroom first."

We were back at the room by this point. Maria was still asleep when we entered, and Danielle tried to get to the bathroom before me. I grabbed her around the hips pulling her ass against me as I turned her around allowing me to get into the bathroom first. I tried to close the door behind me, but she had followed me in.

Adam: "What are you doing in here?"

Danielle: "I'm calling your bluff."

I reached in to turn the shower water on as she looked back at me. I locked the door behind her more out of habit than anything else. Once I knew the water was warm enough there was only one thing left to do: strip. I considered turning my back to Danielle before taking off the bathing suit, but I wouldn't let her win that regard. At this point my cock was rock hard, and I felt confident enough to let it out in front of her. I pulled off the swim suit allowing just enough time for Danielle to get a quick look at my cock before I stepped into the shower. I let the warm water rinse over my body washing away the chlorine from the pool. I soaped up my hand before reaching down to grab my cock. There was something incredibly exciting knowing that Danielle was just outside the shower knowing that I was going to cum. After a few strokes I could already feel the orgasm building up inside me as the picture of Danielle's ass became clearer in my mind. I was shocked back to reality by the sound of the curtain moving in front of me.

Danielle: "Oh my god you really are jerking off in here."

Adam: "I wasn't lying. Looking at the ass of yours all day, knowing you weren't wearing any panties under that dress, you were so right. I really wanted to cum."

Danielle was now in the shower with me only a foot or so away from me. She was still in her bikini, but the sight of her was still amazing. She didn't know how to react as I started to slowly stroke my cock. With her standing in front of me I was going to enjoy the view as long as I had it.

Adam: "If you're not careful you're going to get a little something extra on you."

Danielle: "Another 30 second man like Maria's boyfriend?"

Adam: "Oh not now. Now that I have you in here with me I'm going to take my time."

Danielle: "You gonna put on a little show for me, Adam?"

She looked right into my eyes as she said my name. I took a step forward to close the distance between us. I took my hand off my cock and slid both hands down her shoulder to her back where the bikini tie met. I could feel her body shiver in response to my touch. I untied the back of her bikini then tossed it out of the shower exposing her breasts for me. Her nipples were rock hard, and I could she was just as turned on as I was. I slid my hands down further as her body trembled with excitement. I cupped my hands around her ass as I hooked my thumbs into the top of her bottoms. I looked into her eyes for the ok before I pulled them down. She stepped out of the bottoms, now standing completely naked before me. I felt the control of the situation was now all mine.

Adam: "Before I put on a show for you I'm going to clean you up all nice for my enjoyment."

Danielle: "You're gonna do what?"

Adam: "I'm gonna clean you from head to toe."

It must have been the alcohol and how horny I was that had taken over. I knew if I came I would probably lose my nerve, so I resisted the urge to just cum all over her. I turned Danielle around taking a step back to get the full view of her beautiful ass. I put more shampoo in my hands, getting it into a nice lather then running it through her hair. I worked all over her head and down her back making sure to get all of her hair. I pulled her body closer to mine so I could lean her over to gently rinse her hair. The touch of my arm to the small of her back sent shocks through her body. Once she was fully rinsed I soaped up my hands. I ran them over her left arm and then her right. My hands slid up her stomach and around to her back to cover her. I stopped just below her breasts to continue to tease her. I took both hands to slide over her left breast gently caressing it as I lightly pinched her nipple. She let out a moan as I reached over to her right breast and did the same.

I let my hands run circles around her nipples telling her that I wanted the cleaning to be thorough. She moaned her approval back to me. I applied more soap to my hands as I knelt down in front of Danielle. I was now eye level with her cleanly shaven pussy. "Do you always keep it this trim down here, or were you expecting to have some fun on this trip?" "I made sure to shave before the display I gave you on the train today." "Ooh you shaved just for me."

My erection was still rock hard, but I was going to continue to take my time. Now I had her totally in my control. I started with my hands around her ankles making sure to work all the way around her legs as I reached up. I switched to put both hands as I reached up to her quads. I massaged the soap into her upper leg slowly reaching higher and higher. When I reached the highest part of her inner thigh I teased that I was going to slide a finger over her pussy, but stopped before making contact and switched to her other leg. I teased again that I would rub her pussy as I reached the top of her inner thigh. I stopped again this time pressing gently on her hips to turn her around. Now her ass was right in front of my face.

I could feel my cock twitch at the sight of her ass. It had to be the most amazing ass I had ever seen in my life. I had never had anal sex before, but I felt the uncontrollable urge to drive my cock right into her ass. Instead I squeezed her ass with both hands massaging the soap into her. I continued to massage her ass enjoying how perfect it felt in my hands. I carefully slipped a finger underneath her to gently rub the outer lips of her pussy. Her body shifted into my hand trying to get my finger to slip inside her. I had to slowly pull my finger away her as her body kept reaching for the sensation of my touch against her pussy.

Adam: "Mhmm is there something you want from me?"

Danielle: "Yes. Clean that pussy for me. Oh please clean that pussy for me."

Adam: "I think it's my turn to have some fun."

I pulled back from her body to sit on the ledge in the other end of the shower. Still only a couple feet away from her body I could watch the water gently cascade down her body. The look on her face was a mixture of frustration, horniness, and shock. "What are you gonna do for me?" I asked smirking back at her. "I'm going to fuck your brains out."

I had no time to react as she came across the shower forcing her body against mine. Our lips met for the first time, and I could feel the hunger in her as she kissed me. It was no longer gentle as our tongues danced around each other in my mouth. She was now straddled across my lap allowing me to feel the heat of her pussy against my cock. She pulled back from our kiss to look me in eyes as she said, "Fuck me, now." I grabbed her hips while she adjusted above me allowing my cock to settle at the entrance of her pussy. She was so wet that I was able to slide right in. My hands dug into her ass as I pulled her closer to me. I could feel her pussy adjusting to fit all of me inside her. Our tongues continued to dance as we developed a rhythm with her hips allowing me to feel her pussy gripping my cock as she slid up and down on me.

I needed more, I wanted more, I had never wanted to fuck a girl this hard in my life. I reached under her legs to place her ankles over my shoulders, and held her ass tightly. I stood up and pushed Danielle's body against the wall allowing me to drive my cock into her harder and harder. Her eyes rolled back in her head as I continued to fuck her against the shower wall. That familiar feeling of being about cum swelled in my balls, making me fuck her even harder. Her moans continued to get louder and louder as I fucked her, and I knew she wanted to cum just as badly as I did. The feeling of her pussy spasming over my cock almost drove me over the edge, but I held back while driving my cock inside of her holding it as deep as I could while she came.

When her body finally finished shaking I let her slide off of my cock. Enjoying the sensation of her pussy clinging to my cock as she got her feet back onto the ground. She knew how badly I wanted to cum as she sank to her knees before me ready to suck the cum out of me. Just as her hand stroked my cock for the first time there was a knock at the door followed by Maria's voice, "Hey what's going on in there? Are you guys fighting?" Startled by the voice Danielle jumped back to her feet before stepping out of the shower leaving my cock pulsing with no way to cum. I managed to cough out, "No everything's ok. Your sister is just being a pain in the balls."

Danielle: "Yeah Adam's looking a little blue."

Maria: "Why is the door locked?"

By this point I had shut off the shower, grabbed a towel, and started to dry off. Danielle had slipped back into her bikini. "Danielle thought I was going to let her shower first after the pool, she put up a hell of a fight."

Danielle: "That's right. Adam's lucky he dodged the bottles I was throwing at him. They were really slamming into the wall there."

Maria: "Oh alright. I was worried you guys were actually fighting."

Danielle: "No just having a little fun."

She smiled back at me as she said that. I looked down towards my still hard cock asking her what we were going to do, but all she did was shrug back at me as if to say she had no idea. She opened the door to head back out to the room with Maria leaving me to walk out in a towel. I grabbed a pair of boxers to slide back on under the towel. By the time I had finished changing Danielle had taken her spot on our bed. When I dropped the towel, Danielle made sure to draw attention to my still obvious erection, "Whoa, you can sleep over there with Maria. I don't need that poking me all night." I didn't know what to say, we clearly weren't going to tell Maria we had just been fucking in the bathroom leaving me no easy way to taunt Danielle back.

Maria: "So you want that to be poking me all night?"

Danielle: "We know you could use a good poking."

Maria: "Haha sis, look Adam just keep that facing away from me until you get yourself under control. I can only imagine what she was doing to you while I was asleep."

Adam: "Ah thanks I guess."

I settled in the bed next to Maria deciding to lie on my back while hoping the blanket would make my erection a bit less obvious. Maria snuggled next to me allowing me to wrap my arm around her so she could rest her head on my chest. Danielle was out within minutes of lying down in the other bed. She had come so hard in the bathroom that her body needed sleep to recover. Now the only light left in the room was coming from the TV as some movie I didn't recognize played on HBO. I enjoyed the comfort of Maria snuggled against me, but the feeling of her soft skin was doing nothing for my need to cum. She looked down and said, "What did she do to you in there? Isn't it painful being hard for that long?"

Adam: "You have no idea. I made the mistake of going to the pool with her, seeing her strut around in her bikini for a while really turned me on."

Maria: "Well she really is getting what she wanted."

Adam: "She's over there nicely passed out, and there's no way I'm falling asleep over here."

Maria: "Well go take care of it in the bathroom."

Adam: "I feel weird doing that, and there's no Wi-Fi which means no porn."

Maria: "You need porn to jerk off when your dick's that hard?"

Adam: "It just makes it so much better having something to look at. It's gonna be a long day dealing with Danielle tomorrow when she finds out I was up all night because my dick was hard. By this point my balls are so blue it won't be easy to cum."

Maria: "This is such a weird conversation to be having."

Adam: "Eh, after dealing with your sister all day and hearing her talk about your sex life this doesn't seem so weird."

Maria: "You make a good point. Well I'm still pretty tired, but I sleep better while spooning someone."

Adam: "Are you trying to torment me too? I might drill an extra hole into you if we spoon."

Maria: "Stop whining and help me get comfortable."

Adam: "Fine, but we have to switch sides."

Now Maria was lying on her side on the side closer to Danielle (who was resting peacefully on her own bed). I wrapped my right arm under Maria's body allowing her to comfortably spoon with me. By this point my cock was poking out of the hole in my boxers leaving me no way to avoid contact with Maria's body. She had stripped to only her panties to sleep in. As she nestled against me I could feel the tip of my cock resting against the bare skin of her ass. Now I could feel the pre-cum dripping out of me and between her the cheeks of her ass. The combination of her skin and panties felt so smooth against me. I adjusted the boxers so my cock was now entirely sticking out of them. She continued to shift until I was perfectly placed with my rock hard cock nestled right under her pussy. I could feel warmth similar to what I had felt from Danielle earlier. I was impossible not to let the image of fucking Danielle run through my head. My body involuntarily shifted against Maria as I remembered the sensation of fucking Danielle. I continued to replaying fucking Danielle in my mind, and I could feel my hips start to push harder against Maria's body. Without even thinking about it my left hand slid up Maria's flat stomach over her shirt to gently grasp her breast. Before long I was squeezing her breast and using the leverage to push my body tighter against hers.

The motion had caused her panties to shift allowing me to feel the bare skin of her pussy on my cock. I couldn't tell if the wetness I felt was my pre-cum or coming from her pussy. Maria started to shift into me more as I continued to massage and squeeze her breasts. She gently moaned out, "Mmmm, that feels good. I haven't been touched like that in a long time." I whispered into her ear, "Yeah baby, you need this as bad as I do?" "Yeah almost as bad as you do. Don't stop doing what you're doing."

That was the permission I needed to explore her body further. I let my hand slide back down her stomach all the way down over her panties. I let my middle finger slide down to rub her clit through her panties. I pushed down with my fingers as I drove my cock forward letting it slide under her pussy again and again. I couldn't contain myself as my excitement reached a breaking point both hands came down and I literally ripped her panties off. Still in the spooning position I reached one hand up to cover Maria's mouth to stop her from moaning loud enough to wake up Danielle, and with the other I slid my two middle fingers into her pussy. He pussy pressed against my fingers enjoying the attention I was giving her. Her shifting caused my cock to shift upwards and press between her ass. The tip of my cock was wet from being close to her pussy, and now I could feel it pressing into her asshole. I felt her mouth open in surprise at the feeling of my dick pressing into her ass.

I continued to work my fingers now over her clit as she surprised me by pressing harder against me allowing my cock to start to slip into her ass. It was tighter than anything I had felt before, but I could feel her slowly adjusting as she pushed me slowly into her ass. I groaned into her ear before whispering, "I had no idea you liked it like this." "Ohhh I've never done this before, it just feels so good. Go slowly." It took all of my remaining self-control to not drive myself hard into her ass. I let her work slowly until my cock was all the way inside her. I could feel her pussy squirt as I started to pump my cock slowly in and out of her ass. The fear of waking up Danielle helped to keep me under control as we found a nice rhythm between our bodies. She would shift her hips back as I drove slowly forward. I could feel her body contract as her pussy squirted out again. She could barely stifle the moan as she came. The feeling inside her ass as she came was finally too much for me. My hand held down on her pussy as I drove my cock completely into her ass. I held it deep inside her as I shot rope after rope of cum inside of her ass. My cock continued to spasm for what seemed like forever as I shot even more cum into her ass.