Adventures in Montreal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to finger her with my cock pressed against her ass. The excitement was getting to be too much, and I knew I had to fuck her soon if I wanted to last at all. I pulled back from her grabbing my cock with my right hand. I positioned it at the entrance of her pussy, sliding it around to get the head nice and wet. "Oh stop teasing, fuck me!" she almost screamed. Danielle leaned forward against the tree pushing my cock inside her to the point I felt her ass against my stomach. "Now that's more like it! Oh yeah fuck me, fuck your slutty cousin's tight pussy." "That's right you'll take it like a good little slut!" "Mmmm yeah that's it Adam, give it to me."

I wanted to start slow, but there would be no gentle fucking Danielle. I grabbed her hips, putting both hands just above her ass and fucked her as hard as I could. Feeling my cock firing in and out of her soaking pussy felt amazing. Her pussy clung to my cock with every thrust, and the loud wet sound of my cock slamming into her pussy only got louder and wetter. The louder she moaned the harder I fucked her. Neither of us cared if anyone was walking through those woods at that moment. All that mattered was fucking her harder and harder. My eyes were locked on her ass and watching my cock vanish below it as I fucked her. I slowed down to try and catch my breath, but she reached back to pull me back into her. "Don't stop Adam, fuck your slutty cousin. Fucking make this pussy cum!" My cock continued to fire in and out of her, and I felt the tingling feeling in my balls knowing I was about to cum I fucked her harder still. She turned back towards me, an expression of pure lust on her face, and we locked eyes as she called out, "Oh fuuuuck, yes Adam. I'm cummmmming!" She yelled to me as I felt her body shake as she came. I slammed my cock into her one more time before holding it deep inside her as her body trembled while her pussy squeezed down on my cock. I allowed my cock to slide out of her as she dropped to her knees when she finally stopped cumming.

I turned her face toward me with my left hand while grabbing my cock with my right. I could feel the stickiness of her cum all over my cock and balls as I started stroking. "Face me like a good little slut, so I can cum all over your face. Better yet get back up here and bend over." "Yes sir!" I pulled her back up allowing her to lean against the tree again. Then I pulled her skirt up leaving her bare ass pointed at me. I placed the head of my cock between her ass pointing up as I stroked faster. "That's it baby. I'm gonna cum all over that sexy ass." "Oh yes! Cum for me Adam! Cum for me!" The look in her eyes while she begged for me to come was enough for me. I felt the feeling of my balls exploding as I came. Ropes of cum shot up from between her ass onto her lower back. She moaned out, "Mmmm cover me, Adam," as the last few blasts of cum shot on her. I let my cock rest between her ass after it had emptied all over her. I pulled her back against me to feel the wetness of her pussy one last time before I pulled her skirt back down and rubbed it into my cum.

Adam: "Now you can wear that as a reminder all day of how well I just fucked you."

Danielle: "I...I'm...you really like talking dirty don't you?"

Adam: "I never knew it could be so easy, and I never wanted to fuck you so hard."

Danielle: "That was awesome. I love it hard right when I cum."

She knelt down again quickly taking my cock into her mouth. She slid her tongue up and down once as I flinched away when it ran over the tip, "I just wanted to clean you off," she cooed at me.

Adam: "Well thank you. Only you will be walking around messy today."

Danielle: "And I love the taste of a cock after I cum all over it."

Adam: "You're gonna have to stop. I don't think we have time to fuck again before we meet up with Maria."

Danielle: "Always stopped because of Maria. One of these I'm gonna find a guy to distract her, and you'll have to fuck me all night. I hope you can go that long."

Adam: "Oh I'm ready to destroy a hotel room with you. Of course that's if you can get Maria out for a whole night without us."

Danielle: "Anything is possible when you look this damn good."

The thought of Maria spending the night with another guy made me jealous, but I hid that as we redressed and headed back for the trail. I didn't think Danielle could actually manage to get Maria to go hook up with a random guy for the night, but a night of crazy sex with Danielle would certainly be worth a little jealousy.

After we met back up with Maria we headed back to the hotel room. The plan was to grab some lunch, and then I had to come up with a way to spend the night alone with Danielle. There was no easy way to just send Maria out for the night, but I did come with something that might give me the best of both worlds. Now I just had to present it perfectly and get both sisters on board with it. Once we arrived back at the hotel Danielle said she had to change out of her "wet" clothes before we headed out to lunch. I went with her wanting to actually change out of my wet clothes while Maria opted to wait for us in the lobby.

Adam: "I think I know how to get us plenty of time alone tonight."

Danielle: "How?"

Adam: "Well it won't be easy to just send Maria out for the night, but it would only cost a little money to get another room for a night."

Danielle: "So we're just going to sneak out to a different room?"

Adam: "That's where we get to the slight hitch in the plan. What I figure is the easiest thing to do is if we pretend I had something special planned for Maria tomorrow and it made you jealous."

Danielle: "I don't follow."

Adam: "I'm going to take Maria somewhere tomorrow and pretend it was a plan just to do something nice for her. Of course when you found out about this plan, you wanted something special for you. That something special is me taking you out on the town tonight, but instead of spending all night at a bar we sneak back here to rent our own room."

Danielle: "So you leave me all alone tomorrow."

Adam: "I'm paying for the extra hotel room."

Danielle: "Ok fair enough."

Adam: "So when we head down you head out and get Maria on the train. I'll book an extra room for the night before coming to meet up with you two at that sports bar from last night."

Danielle: "When do we split from Maria?"

Adam: "Well I figure we hang out after lunch until dinner time. Then we go out to eat as part of your special night before doubling back to the hotel."

Danielle: "Sounds good to me. I'll see ya at the sports bar."

I waited a few minutes after Danielle left to head down to the lobby. I walked up to the reception desk to find a perky receptionist named Amy. She smiled as she greeted me asking what she could do for me.

Adam: "I'd like to book a room for the next two nights."

Amy: "To switch from the one you're currently in?"

Adam: "No. I'd like a separate room. I could really use my own bed to sleep in for a couple of nights after being stuck on the floor thanks to my cousins."

Amy: "Lemme see what I can find for you."

Adam: "Thanks Amy."

Amy: "Since you've been so cramped I think I can set you up with a nice king size bed, but don't worry you qualify for a little discount."

Adam: "What discount is that?"

Amy: "The nice guy who may end up sharing this bed anyways discount."

Adam: "Who will I be sharing it with?"

Amy: "You never know who you might meet out on the town, but a good looking guy like you won't have any trouble meeting someone."

Adam: "I'm not quite smooth enough to know what to say to that."

Amy: "Don't worry about that. Here's your key to room 316, and here's my card in case you need anything else. Don't hesitate to ask."

Adam: "You really do know how to provide that extra service. Thanks Amy."

She smiled at me as I headed off to catch up with Danielle and Maria. I was a little surprised that a girl as hot as Amy was just blatantly hitting on me. It must have been the extra confidence fucking two hot girls at the same time gives a guy. Sadly I didn't think I would have the time to take Amy up on her offer to call her for help. When I walked toward the train station the sky was still cloudy, but the rain had stopped making the day a little more humid than I would prefer. It took me about 20 minutes to get from the hotel to the bar where Danielle and Maria were waiting.

I found them seated at a corner table sharing a plate of fries and each with a fruity looking drink in their hands. It seemed a little too early to start drinking, but this was the first time in their lives they could do so legally. Hard to blame them for taking advantage of an opportunity, basically what I considered this whole week of sex to be for me. I ordered a Gatorade for myself when the waiter came over to greet me. Fortunately the air in the bar was cooler than the air outside making it a very comfortable place to hang out. We all made small talk until the waiter came back to take our food order. Danielle ordered a salad, Maria ordered a bacon cheeseburger, and I went with a plate of buffalo chicken. I figured as we were waiting for the food it was the perfect time to tell Maria about the plans for the next day and a half.

Adam: "Maria, I have some good news and some ok news."

Maria: "Ok."

Adam: "Well the ok news is that tonight you're going to be pretty much on your own come dinner time."

Maria: "How come?"

Adam: "Because Danielle got jealous when I told her where I was taking you tomorrow."

Maria: "Don't be so mysterious Adam, just tell me the whole thing and I'll tell you if I'm ok with it."

Danielle: "Yeah Adam, always being so vague with things."

Adam: "So tomorrow late morning, maybe early afternoon depending when we wake up, you and I are taking a little trip to Quebec City. I know it's kind of a long ride, but I've heard about this amazing waterfall that I thought you would enjoy seeing. I know Danielle isn't one for another long car ride, so I planned to take just you up there. Of course Danielle couldn't just let me do something for you and not her, so tonight I'm gonna take her out to dinner and see if we can find her a guy at one of these bars. I'm gonna try and play her gay friend."

Danielle: "Something I'm sure you'll do very well."

Adam: "So anyways, tonight you're gonna be on your own. Tomorrow though you're gonna love this waterfall. We get to walk past the top of it, and then we can go around this trail that leads to almost the base of the waterfall."

Maria: "I think I can get on board with this plan. You driving?"

Adam: "Yeah I'll drive."

Maria: "Then you better expect me to wake you up nice and early."

Adam: "I'll try not to drink too much as I watch what Danielle does to these guys tonight."

Danielle: "Oh I'm sure you'll enjoy what I do tonight."

Maria: "You always love putting on a little show sis."

The rest of lunch was fairly boring. I was definitely hungry from my earlier exertion in the woods, so I ate quickly. I wanted to save up as much strength as I could for that night, so I suggested that we head back to the room shortly after lunch. Danielle and Maria both felt that we had done enough exploring for the day and agreed to head back with me. I kept most of my focus on Danielle during the walk back to the train station. She had actually put on a pair of shorts that fully covered her ass, but the view was still great. Maria looked damn good as well. Still I decided to keep my focus on Danielle because the more I thought about Maria the more I felt guilty for lying to her so I could fuck Danielle all night. I don't know why I felt an extra connection to Maria. The couple times I had had sex with Danielle it was awesome. It was an animal level of just fucking each other focusing only cumming as hard as possible. Something about the sex with Maria had been a little different.

Fortunately the sway of Danielle's ass as we walked on the train brought back to happy thoughts of what was in store for tonight. I knew at that moment there was no way I wasn't going to fuck that tight ass of Danielle's. I was going to make her want it as bad as I did, but first I had to get through the rest of the afternoon without tenting my shorts the entire time. We spent most of the ride back to the hotel in silence which kept me alone with my thoughts. Finally the sound of the train stopping at our station brought me back to reality as I followed the girls into the terminal. Maria led the way back up the stairs, past the fast food restaurants, and into the convenience store. We had to pick up some bottled water along with a few snacks to have in the room for late night needs.

Maria continued to lead us as we exited the terminal back towards the hotel. When we reached the room I headed for a bed to take a seat and watch some TV. Maria hopped in the opposite bed and surprisingly Danielle joined her after snagging the remote from me.

Danielle: "Adam is going to have to deal with me enough later on. I figure I can curl up with you sis for an afternoon nap."

Maria: "I liked it a lot better when you were sharing a bed with Adam."

Danielle: "Fine I'll switch beds."

Adam: "Well that's not cool. I'm switching too then."

Danielle hopped into my bed while I switched to sit next to Maria. She shifted away from me slightly as I sat next to her. I wasn't sure if she was mad at me or just wanted her own space. Danielle was surfing through channels for a couple minutes before finally settling on a local news program. Naturally she was asleep, taking her afternoon nap, within ten minutes leaving me to talk alone with Maria.

Adam: "So what are you gonna do on your big night alone?"

Maria: "I'll probably grab some dinner from one of the places at the train station. Then I might get to sleep early, so I can wake you up very early tomorrow."

Adam: "You're gonna torture me for my night out with Danielle?"

Maria: "I think she'll be doing enough of that. Wait till you see what she does to get those guys' attention."

Adam: "I think I have a pretty good idea of what she's willing to do to get their attention. I got a firsthand view of it yesterday."

Maria: "That's true. I'm disappointed we won't get to have the same ending to our night as we did last night. I could get used to actually have decent sex before bed."

Adam: "Just decent?"

Maria: "Well it's the best I've ever had, but you know that doesn't mean much."

Adam: "Fair point, but don't feel too bad I'll have an extra surprise for you tomorrow after our trip."

Maria: "It better be a good one."

Adam: "Well if you're nice and horny by the end of the trip."

Maria: "Your dick doesn't count as a surprise. I've already felt him."

Adam: "No, no something else. But damn, let's talk about something else before Danielle wakes up and figures out we fucked last night."

Maria: "I'm starting to think it wouldn't be so bad if she knew. Then we could kick her out of the room for a while and have some fun."

Adam: "You make a compelling argument there."

I leaned in to kiss Maria as I said this, but she pulled away from pointing towards a stirring Danielle.

Adam: "I guess you don't want her to know just yet."

Danielle: "Don't want me to know what just yet?"

Adam: "Maria has a surprise for you later this week."

Danielle: "You do?"

Maria: "Sure."

Danielle: "How nice sis, and I didn't plan anything for you. Well can you guys wake me up in a like an hour? I'll need some time to get ready for tonight."

Adam: "I'll try and remember to wake you up."

I figured I would take a quick shower myself before Danielle took over the bathroom. I wanted to wash the morning sex off of me before I had fun that night. Once I had the water set at the right temperature I stripped down and hopped in. I realized my cock was actually semi-hard and the thought of jerking off ran through my head, but I knew I would want to save as much as I could for Danielle. I'd already came twice that day, and I had no idea how many times I was gonna come that night. Still I couldn't stop myself from absentmindedly stroking my cock as the shampoo rinsed from my hair. I didn't even hear the bathroom door open and close when I heard a voice ask, "Mind if I jump in with you?" Shaken from my temporary stupor I looked out from the curtain the find Maria stripped down to just her underwear waiting for my answer. "I can't say no now that you took your tits out like that." "These little things? I thought it was my ass that got you hard?" "Looks like your tits do the trick too," I said realizing I now had a full hard on.

Maria stepped into the shower with me smiling when she looked down to see that I wasn't lying about my erection. "Aww you weren't kidding." She turned her back to me after that giving me free reign to stare at her ass. She ran her hands through her hair as the water cascaded over her body. Maria leaned forward to grab the shampoo, bending just enough to allow her ass to rub against my body. For a girl with limited experience she really knew how to be a tease. She stepped out of the water to put the shampoo in her hair, turning back to me with a smile, "Can you lather me up while the shampoo soaks into my hair?" "How could I refuse such a beautiful offer?" "I didn't think you would," Maria cooed back at me while I lathered the soap onto my hands.

I knew what I had done to Danielle in the shower the day before had drove her wild, and I wanted to have the same effect on Maria. I figured if I took good care of her now while not fucking her, then she would be a lot of fun when we were all alone tomorrow. Actually sticking to that plan would be the real challenge. I grabbed her by the hips to turn both of us around putting my back into the water while taking her almost completely out of it. Now I had my first full on good look at Maria's dripping wet naked form. My eyes followed her almost golden hair down to her shoulder, down to her perky breasts with her nipples sticking out giving away her arousal, down her flat stomach enjoying the curve of her hips, down to her nicely shaved pussy with her lips forming a thin slit, and down her toned legs. I took an extra moment lathering the soap in my hands to enjoy the full view of her one more time with my eyes taking a little longer to linger on her pussy.

There was no hiding my rock hard erection at this point, so I didn't waste any effort twisting away from her. I stepped close enough to her body that I could feel the tip of my cock press against her stomach, and I started slowly soaping her body. I ran my hands over her face letting my fingers slide slowly down her neck before covering her shoulders with soap. I rubbed my hands into her shoulders to give her a little massage. I followed that by running my hands down her back under her hair to pull her body even closer to mine. When my hands reached the top of her ass I slid them around her waist to her stomach slowly sliding them back up. I was careful to soap under her breasts and work my way around them without touching her erect nipples. Teasing her just enough before working my way over her left arm, then moving to her right arm squeezing just hard enough to apply a little pressure. I lathered more soap onto my hands before kneeling down on one knee to work her legs from the feet up. I quickly went over her feet and her calves only slowing when my hands reached her quads. I kneaded her hamstrings making sure to work them over nicely before coming back to treat her quads the same way. Then I moved to her inner thighs, sliding my left hand up her left thigh and then my right up her right. Each time I stopped just below her pussy. When I had finished I looked up at her to say, "I think you should rinse of before I get to the really fun parts." "You know I've been teased and let down by guys sexually for a long time, and you choose to tease me even more?" "Don't worry Maria, I think I showed you last night that I will take good care of you whether I tease you first or not." "Mmmm you certainly did." "Good, so just trust me now, and I'll make it worth your time. Danielle doesn't want to be woken up for at least another half hour. She never said she needed hot water to shower."