Adventures in Montreal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gestured towards the now open, and Maria-less, elevator as she said that. We walked in and as soon as the doors closed she had me pressed up against the back of the elevator. As she leaned in to kiss me again I held my index finger to her lips and smiled down at her, "Now it's my turn to take control." She was thrown off guard by my sudden change of attitude. I didn't miss a beat when the elevator reached the third floor taking her by the hand to lead her towards room 316. The room looked about the same as our other room except this one had a much bigger bed. The bed was enormous, taking up almost the entire area outside of the bathroom. I grabbed the top blanket from the bed and ripped it off, so I could throw it onto the floor. I gently guided Danielle to the bed laying her down in the top middle portion of the bed. The bed was big enough that I could kneel below Danielle's feet. Now was my time to have fun with her.

Even though she was casually dressed she was still damn sexy as I looked down at her. "You're all mine now," I said as I let my eyes slowly go over her body. I started by sliding off each of her shoes and socks before reaching down to let my hand linger over the button of her jeans. They were easily unsnapped and the tightness of the jeans forced me to slide them slowly off of her body. My hands slipped over ass as I pulled down her jeans, and I made sure she saw my eyes linger on her hot pink panties while her jeans hung over her knees. When I had pulled the jeans all the way off I threw them back towards the door, and I decided it was my turn to strip. Quickly I was down to just my pair of boxers, but I was going to leave Danielle with her t-shirt on for a little bit longer. Seeing her with the shirt on without just thong panties underneath looked hot.

I repositioned myself between her legs being sure to start by gently massaging my way up her right leg. I let my hands work over her smooth skin realizing she had shaved her legs for me that evening. My hands continued their way up Danielle's body stopping with my right hand next to her head and my left on her hip. I leaned down to kiss her all the gentleness instantly abandoned. Her kisses had the hunger of wanting to fuck as the intensity continued to escalate. My left hand grabbed her ass causing her to wrap her legs around my waist. My cock was now rock hard again pressed between our bodies. Our hips rocked together as our tongues danced inside her mouth. I could feel the need for oxygen, but that couldn't stop me from kissing her. Finally I pulled back from her lips managing to free myself from the vice grip of her legs as well. I worked my way back down her body lifting her shirt up just enough to expose her midriff. I kissed my way down her taught stomach letting my hand slide just below my lips until they were right over her pussy. Tracing the outline of her pussy lips with my thumb I smiled up at her say, "Maybe we should take these panties off before they get too wet to wear." "I'm not that wet already, am I?" "Feel." She slipped her hand underneath her panties, and I watched the shock come over her face as she felt exactly how wet she was.

She brought her hand out from under her panties raising her index finger to my mouth letting me taste her pussy for the first time that night. Once I had finished sucking on her finger she slid out of her panties leaving her pussy exposed for my view. My thumb found its way to her clit gently flicking over it to continue teasing her further. She moaned out her approval wanting a whole lot more from me. I let my hand slip down further to the entrance of her pussy teasing her with my middle finger before letting it slide all the way in. A second finger slid easily into her soaking wet pussy, and I fired my fingers in and out of her repeatedly before stopping suddenly. She looked at me with a frustrated confusion on her face until I brought my mouth to her clit. I drove my fingers back inside of her while my tongue danced over her clit. Each time I drove my fingers back inside her I could feel the wetness of her pussy dripping down to her ass with my pinky.

My tongue continued to flick over her clit with my fingers now slowly working their way out of her pussy before being slammed back in. The smack of my hand against her pussy was met each time with another moan of pleasure. I could tell she was getting even closer to cumming when I sucked her clit into my mouth careful not to get my teeth in the way, but I wasn't going to let her cum yet. I was going to make her want it as badly as I did. I pulled my fingers out from her pussy making sure to slide them over her stomach before making her suck on them. The sight of her sucking her own pussy juice from my fingers made my cock twitch with excitement. She pulled her shirt off exposing a hot pink bra that would've perfectly matched the panties that were now on the floor. I rolled her onto her stomach to make unsnapping her bra easier. "Don't stop now, I'm so close to cumming," she begged up to me.

Adam: "You think you just get to cum that easily?"

Danielle: "Yes please. Make me cum Adam."

Adam: "Oh not yet. I have something else in mind first. That ass is mine."

Danielle: "I've never actually done it that way before."

Adam: "Never? Damn that makes it even hotter. Don't worry I'll actually be gentle."

Danielle: "Please let me cum."

Adam: "Not until I have you begging to be fucked in the ass."

Danielle: "That's never going to happen."

With her bra now off she was completely naked lying in front of me. Her ass was perfectly round sticking up nicely in front of me. I scratched my index finger down her letting my hand take a firm grip on her ass. I pulled off my boxers then positioned myself back between her legs with my cock now hanging just above her ass. I pointed my cock to the entrance of her pussy letting just the tip slide into her getting it nice and wet. She was begging for me to slide all the way inside her pussy, but I continued to tease her slapping my cock against her pussy. Now with the tip coated in her juices I aimed my cock between the cheeks of her ass. Spreading her pussy juices between her ass until my cock my pointed directly on her tight asshole. I applied just enough pressure to spread her tight ass hole for the tip of my cock to enter.

Adam: "Do you wanna cum?"

Danielle: "I hate you for this."

Adam: "Beg for it."

Danielle: "Oh make me cum Adam! Make me fucking cum!"

Adam: "Close."

Danielle: "Oh Adam, fuck my virgin asshole and shoot all that hot cum deep inside my ass."

Adam: "That's a good little slut begging for my cock in her ass."

Danielle: "Stop teasing me and fuck me!"

I used the tip of my cock to gently tease her asshole further, allowing me to work more and more of my cock into her ass feeling how tight she really was. My cock was still so wet from her pussy that it only took a few gentle thrusts to have my cock all the way into her ass. My hands clutched her ass pulling it open further while each thrust became a little harder than the last one. My right hand moved up to the back of her head pulling Danielle's hair back before pushing her head down muffling her moans of pleasure. Her asshole clung to my cock each time I pulled back, and her muffled moans were the reply as I thrust back inside of her. Fucking her ass was the best feeling my cock had ever felt, I was going to enjoy it as long as possible to make sure she walked funny tomorrow.

I drove my cock back into her slowly each time to make sure I could last longer. I desperately wanted to cum deep inside her ass, but I was going to make it the biggest orgasm of my life. "How do you like being fucked in that tight light ass?" I asked pulling her hair back so she would be able to answer.

Danielle: "Fuck, Adam I've never felt so full."

Adam: "That's right you keep taking this cock like a good girl. I'm gonna make sure you feel this tomorrow."

Danielle: "Ohh please fuck me harder, Adam. Fuck my ass harder!"

Adam: "You're not the boss in this bed, Danielle. I'll fuck that ass harder when I want to fuck it harder."

Danielle: "Ohh Adam, I'm gonna fucking cum. I never felt anything inside my ass before, your cock feels so damn good."

I continued to slowly fuck her ass letting it squeeze my cock again and again and again. I could feel the cum building inside my balls knowing that it wasn't going to be much longer before I exploded inside Danielle. Her moans got louder and louder as I picked up the speed of my insertions fucking her faster and faster. "Oh Danielle, take that cock. I'm gonna fucking cum inside that ass." "Yes Adam, cum with me." I could feel my balls slamming into her wet pussy as I fucked her ass as fast and hard as I could moving both hands to her hips to give me better leverage. All I could hear was Danielle screams getting louder as I felt the cum rushing to the tip of my cock. I held out as long as I could allowing myself to feel Danielle body tremble as her own orgasm rushed over her. I drove my cock completely inside her ass as her ass trembled holding me inside her. I held myself inside her as the cum erupted from my cock. I slowly rocked my hips as I shot rope after rope of hot cum into Danielle's ass. As I felt the end of my orgasm rush over my cock twitched a few more times shooting even more cum as I thought about actually being in Danielle's ass. All the strength left my body as I collapsed on top Danielle still with my cock in her ass. I pulled the hair away from the back of her neck allowing me to gently kiss down the back of her neck. I was too drained to even muster out words.

It took at least five minutes for my cock to start to shrink back down to normal size. Unhurriedly it slid out of her ass before the tip finally popped out of her ass. I rolled off of Danielle and lay next to her as the feeling gradually returned to my body. After a few minutes Danielle broke the silence, "Holy shit Adam, that was amazing."

Adam: "I've never felt anything as amazing as your ass Danielle."

Danielle: "After that I wish I had let my last couple boyfriends fuck me in the ass. I came so hard, and I can feel your cum so deep in my ass."

Adam: "Just talking about I can feel my dick getting hard again. When we came on this trip I was looking forward to just checking out your ass in all the skimpy outfits you wear. Fuck now I know it was worth all the fantasy. It was better than I could have imagined."

Danielle: "I hope that dick gets nice and hard again for me. My ass feels great, but my pussy still wants your attention."

Danielle had shifted to lying on her back by this point, and I rolled myself back on top of her. Our lips met again our tongues danced with each other. My hips started to grind against her, and the feeling of her wet pussy against my cock had me fully erect again in seconds. I reached down to aim my cock towards her sopping wet pussy. I continued to kiss her as my cock slid back inside of her. This time there was no starting slow; I slammed my cock into her pussy with reckless abandon. I could feel every muscle in my body tensing as I fucked her as hard as I could. Her moans echoed as I slammed my cock into her. Her pussy was so wet that I slid in and out easily. The perfect level of wetness that it felt amazing, but it kept me from cumming quickly.

I slowed my thrusting to allow myself to pull away from her body. She looked up at me with a hunger in eyes saying that she wanted me to keep pounding her pussy, but I had a way to make it better. I pulled her legs up testing her flexibility. Her legs lifted all the way till her feet were next to her head. I balanced my hands on her inner thighs, so I could slam back into her pussy again. Now I could feel my cock getting even deeper inside her, and I watched her eyes get big when she felt how deep I was inside her in the new position. "Fuck Adam, you might actually kill me."

Adam: "I've never wanted to fuck someone so badly. You've made me cum three times already today, and I can't stop fucking you."

Danielle: "Now shut up and get back to smashing this pussy."

Adam: "The girl with the dripping wet pussy trying to be the boss again."

Danielle: "Fuck me harder!"

Danielle reached up to put her hands on my hips pulling me into her. I drove my cock into her pussy, pulling out till her hands pushed me back inside. I slowed slightly to find a nice rhythm with Danielle as her hips would lift up to meet my cock as I drove it back inside of her. It was perfect, I felt total control as I could cum if I wanted to or just keep fucking her. Her pussy felt incredible, and I wasn't ready to stop fucking her yet. I pulled back to my knees lifting Danielle's body with me. I managed to stand up from the bed with my cock still held inside Danielle. I held her tightly against my body with her feet up next to my head allowing my cock to be as deep inside her as possible. I lifted her body away from mine, and then bought it back down slamming my cock into her pussy again. I continued doing that until my arms got a bit tired, so I moved across the room to press Danielle up against the wall. Now I was able to bring my full force with every thrust ramming into her pussy. Her eyes rolled back in her head as I continued working over her pussy. She shifted her body allowing her legs to slide down to wrap back around my waist while I continued to drive her body against the wall.

Danielle screamed into my ear as a second huge orgasm rocked her body. I continued fucking her as hard as I could until I felt her body stop trembling from her orgasm. Pulling back from the wall allowed her to slide down as my cock popped out of her pussy. I was still rock hard, and now I was ready to cum. Danielle climbed back to her feet facing the wall looking back at me with her ass pointing towards me as she said, "Cum all over this ass Adam, you've' earned it." I rapidly stroked my cock as I watched her wiggle that ass for me. She slid back putting her ass just under my cock. I could feel the wetness from her pussy against my balls while she pushed back against me. That feeling sent me over the edge. I shot more cum over her ass, and I loved watching each shot of cum cascade across her ass and lower back.