Adventures in Montreal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of the most mind-blowing orgasms I had ever experienced, and when I let my cock slide out of her ass it was still hard. I had just came harder than ever, and yet I still wanted more. Fucking Maria in the ass had been incredibly hot. It turned me on even more realizing that earlier in the night I had been fucking Danielle and dreaming of fucking her in the ass. Danielle's ass was amazing, but Maria's may have been even better.

Maria: "Oh my god. That felt amazing."

Adam: "How light of a sleeper in Danielle?"

Maria: "When she passes out from drinking, nothing can wake her up."

Adam: "Good, let's see how true that is."

Before she could answer I had rolled onto my back while pulling Maria's body on top of mine. Now her pussy rested just above my still hard cock while my cum was still inside her ass. I aimed my cock into her pussy and pulled her hips down so I was now fully inside her pussy. When I looked back into her eyes I mouthed the words "Fuck me," to her while pulling down on her ass. The sensation of being inside her pussy was great. Hers was tighter than Danielle's and I loved the feeling of grabbing her ass as I shifted my cock in and out of her pussy. It didn't take long for Maria to take over grinding her hips into me. She started slowly allowing me to feel every inch as she slid my cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Her moans of pleasure soon became screams of pleasure as she moved her hips faster and faster and faster. I could see how badly she wanted to cum again from the hungry look in her eyes as she fucked me faster still. Without warning I shifted quickly so I was on top. Maria clawed at my back pulling me into her, and holding our bodies close together. I thrusted harder into her as her legs wrapped around me leaving me little room to move. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum! Cum with me," she practically screamed into my ear. I felt her pussy get even wetter still as she came all over my cock, and her feet locked into her back holding my cock inside her pussy as I came again. I continued to gently move my hips as more cum shot out of me and into her pussy. When I finished I rolled off of her and collapsed next to her completely exhausted. She laid next to me catching her breath, and I glanced over to see Danielle still passed out on her own bed.

Maria: "Will you come get some air with me before we go to sleep?"

Adam: "Sure, just give me a minute to recover."

Maria: "Ok. I could use a minute too. I haven't felt that in long time."

Adam: "I never would've guessed you were such a squirter."

Maria: "Shh...we can talk about that outside. I'm just gonna put on some pants and rinse my face in the sink."

Adam: "Ok I'll get dressed too."

There were not many places to walk around once we got outside of the hotel. We could cross over and head to the terminal and the areas around the train station, but at this hour most of it was locked up. Maria led our way through the parking lot, and I just followed along enjoying the cool night air. I could tell she had a lot on her mind, but I knew it would be best to let her take the lead as far as talking about what had just happened. Finally we found a bench at the far end of the parking lot. I sat down next to Maria who looked back at me with a small smile.

Maria: "That was...just wow. I haven't done anything like that before."

Adam: "Hahaha, well neither have I. I never expected anything like that was going to happen on this trip."

Maria: "Neither did I. Never imagined I would have anal sex for the first time, and I never imagined I would have my cousin's dick in my ass."

Adam: "Well when you put it that way. It really sounds weird, but damn that is a nice ass."

Maria: "Thanks, it's a little sore now, but I never thought it would feel so good."

Adam: "Yeah. I hadn't done it before either, but now I get why people like it so much."

Maria: "Is it weird that we just fucked like that? Is it awful that we're cousins?"

Adam: "I don't know. It's not something I want to post over Facebook or tweet out, but I really enjoyed it. I know it's a fantasy a lot of people online have."

Maria: "How do you know that?"

Adam: "I read dirty stories online sometimes, and they have all kinds of stuff there. A lot of them are pretty good, but then they get all weird and the cousins fall in love and crap."

Maria: "Wait you're not in love with me?"

I sat there in stunned silence for a minute until a smile spread back over Maria's face.

Maria: "I'm just messing with you, but I am gonna be really honest with you, ok?"

Adam: "Sure. At this point we don't have many secrets left."

Maria: "Good. Well I know Danielle is the hotter sister, she's the one all the boys are after, and I'm the one stuck with the boyfriend who comes in 30 seconds or less. I've never been fucked that good in my life. Like I enjoy sex, but I never realized it could feel that amazing. It was just so hot how bad you wanted it, that I just let go. Then you fucked me again, and it was amazing."

Adam: "Thanks. I mean I've always thought I was decent at sex, but I've never had someone tell me it was amazing before."

Maria: "Well I really liked, and I want to do it again. I don't want things to get weird between us, and it's gonna be hard to keep this from Danielle all week. Still I want to fuck you again, and if it's like that all the time, I'm gonna wanna fuck you a lot."

Adam: "Damn you really put it all out there. That's pretty fucking hot when you talk like that, and don't say Danielle is the hotter sister. You're both beautiful women, and fucking you was amazing for me too. As long as you're sure it's not going to be weird then I definitely want to do that again. Neither of us is looking to fall in love, and I know I'd really enjoy having a vacation full of wild hot sex."

Maria: "Then we have a deal. We are gonna have one hell of a week."

Adam: "No strings attached?"

Maria: "What happens in Montreal, stays in Montreal."

Adam: "I knew you were my favorite cousin."

Maria: "I couldn't believe the feeling when I went into the bathroom to wash up. I literally had your cum dripping out of my ass and my pussy at the same time. I felt so dirty, but in the hottest way possible."

Adam: "You keep talking like that and we'll be fucking again right on this bench."

Maria: "I don't know if I'm ready for that yet. I need to recover from tonight first."

Adam: "Maybe later this week we will try a little exhibitionism then."

Maria: "I'd say there's no chance, but a couple hours ago I'd say there's no chance I'd be taking a dick in the ass this week."

Adam: "See, you never know."

After that we sat in a comfortable silence enjoying the moonlight. Maria really did look stunning in that light, and the knowledge that she wanted to fuck all week had me turned on again. I knew she wasn't quite ready for more yet though, so I would have to settle for snuggling in bed with her for the night. It was another 10-15 minutes or so before we decided to go back in to finally get some sleep. I followed her in enjoying the swaying of her ass one more time before we got in the elevator. Within a few minutes we were snuggled up back in bed. I was stripped back down to my boxers, and Maria was back in her underwear t-shirt combo. This time we were comfortably snug against each other. When her ass pressed back against me allowing her to feel the start of another erection she turned her head to me and said, "This really is going to be a fun week," while giving her ass a little wiggle against my cock. It was perfectly peaceful feeling with my cock nuzzled against her ass. I was able to sleep quickly, comforted by the knowledge that I would get to fuck her and that ass again.

DAY 2

I woke up with the sun shining over me. I reached over for Maria, but she was nowhere to be found. I rolled onto my side to find Danielle staring at me from her bed. "Where's Maria?" I asked. "She went down to check out the breakfast. Literally 30 seconds ago." Before I could say anything else Danielle had jumped over to join me in the bed. She pulled the covers off of me with her eyes going right down to my crotch. Once again my cock was poking through my boxers, and it was then I realized I had woken up with an erection. "Aww you poor guy. I left you hanging so badly last night that he's still craving some attention," Danielle cooed at me. The memories of the shower came rushing back to me from the night before. Fucking Maria had driven the thoughts temporarily from my head. Now having Danielle lying between my legs the memories came rushing back.

Adam: "Yeah you really did leave me hanging. You came all over me, and then just left me there rock hard dying to cum."

Danielle: "I know. I felt bad, but I didn't want Maria to know what was going on."

Adam: "Yeah still that really sucked for me. Stuck all night with a raging erection."

Danielle: "Don't worry baby, I'm gonna make it up to you before we join Maria at breakfast."

Adam: "Oh yeah? How you gonna do that?"

Danielle: "I could tell you, but it's way more fun to show you."

She reached up to pull my boxers down really freeing my cock. I wasn't sure what she had in mind, but knew I had to let it play out. She grabbed my cock with her right hand and started stroking it slowly while looking up at with a smile saying, "Just let me take care of you baby. Like you took care of my pussy last night." She leaned down making me flinch as her tongue slid over the tip of my cock. She gave it another couple of strokes while continuing to tease me with her tongue sliding all over my shaft. I reached down to run my hand through her hair as she finally slid her lips over my cock. Working her way up and down until she finally fit all of me in her mouth. "Mmmm, I'm gonna have to make this a quick one to make breakfast," she purred with my cock still partially in her mouth. I pushed my hand into the back of her head forcing her mouth back onto my cock. I could hear the sound of her gagging as I let her slide up and down on my cock. The way she swirled her tongue around me each time her mouth slid down was incredible, and it was long before I moaned out, "Ohhh Danielle, I'm gonna cum. You're gonna swallow it all." As I felt the cum rising inside me I held her head down keeping her lips around the base of my cock. The cum came shooting out of me into the back of her throat. I could feel her swallowing every last drop as I shot spurt after spurt. When I finally I finished cumming I let go of her head to let her come up. She slowly lifted her head from my cock, and made my hips involuntarily twitch as her tongue lingered for an extra second over the tip of my cock. "Ooh someone's all sensitive after he cums," she cooed at me.

Adam: "You wanna tease me? We'll see how sensitive you are after you cum later."

Danielle: "You think you're gonna fuck me again just because I sucked your dick for you?"

Adam: "Oh I know it."

Danielle: "Well now we're even. If you wanna fuck me again, then you're gonna have to earn it."

Adam: "Another challenge?"

Danielle: "You better believe it."

Adam: "I'll be pounding that pussy against the bathroom wall again in no time."

Danielle: "We'll see about that. Now I hope you're hungry when we get downstairs. I already had a nice little protein shake, and Maria would think it's weird if neither of us eats."

Adam: "Don't worry...I'm starving."

I decided to have a little fun with Danielle, so I left the room while she was changing in the bathroom. I wasn't going to be quite enough of a dick to actually head down to breakfast without her, but I was going to wait outside to hear her reaction to thinking I had left. After about five minutes I heard her yell out, "That asshole!" before she came storming out of the door to find me waiting for her. All I could do was laugh while I took in her outfit for the day. She appeared to be going for the Britney Spears schoolgirl look (if you're too young to get that reference, google it). She wore a cut off t-shirt, tied her hair into pig tails, and had on a very short plaid skirt. The skirt covered just enough, but if she leaned in any direction everyone around would have a clear view of whatever she was or wasn't wearing underneath it. I knew it was going to be another fun day.

We found Maria eating a plate of fruit for breakfast, and sat down to say good morning before I headed over to the buffet to grab my own breakfast. Danielle asked me to grab her a muffin while I grabbed myself bacon and eggs. Once we were all seated Maria led the conversation, "Good to see you two finally woke up. I figured I was going to be eating this entire breakfast alone."

Adam: "I'm surprised Danielle even made it up for breakfast after the way she passed out last night from all that tequila."

Danielle: "Well we didn't all fall asleep quite as early as Maria did last night, and I did make sure you had a nice wake up this morning, didn't I Adam?"

Adam: "Yeah I'm not sure I would call jumping on my bed a nice wake up."

Maria: "She is a pain in the ass isn't she? Don't ever wake her up, but if she wants you to be awake you have no choice."

Adam: "I don't know about a pain in the ass like you do Maria, but I do know if she bends over this whole room will see her ass."

Maria: "No shock there. She enjoys putting on a little show for anyone who's looking her way."

Danielle: "Yeah, yeah. I'm comfortable, I'm flexible, and you're just jealous."

Adam: "Hey, I have no complaints. You both can wear whatever the hell you want this week."

Maria: "Good to know boss."

Adam: "Ha, no. I just mean you both look great in whatever you choose to wear."

Danielle: "Someone's kind of a kiss ass this morning."

Maria: "Maybe he liked your wake up more than he's letting on."

Danielle: "I'm sure he loved it."

Adam: "Like I said, no complaints."

We carried on that way through most of the morning as we all continued with veiled references to what had happened the night before. I should have been worried that they would both realize I had fucked the other sister, but the whole thing turned me on. I loved them each not knowing I had fucked their sister within hours of fucking them. It might make me a bad person, but I definitely wanted to have some fun with it. The plan for the day was to drive into Montreal and find a wildlife preserve Maria wanted to see. It was more of park than a preserve, but it seemed like a nice way to spend the afternoon. We got in the car shortly after breakfast, and drove the 45 minutes till the GPS told us we had reached our destination.

Danielle was nicely still in her skirt while Maria went with a pair of jean shorts and a tank top. The weather wasn't as cooperative as we hoped when we arrived at the park. The sky was overcast and looked like there was a very good chance of rain. Still Maria insisted that we go through the park. The park itself was beautiful. The entrance was a field full of green grass that led to a narrow dirt path into the woods. A few hundred feet down the path the woods opened up into another field. We followed the field to the top of a hill, and the view from there was fantastic. I stayed a few steps behind, so my view was perfectly of Danielle's ass peaking out from the bottom of her skirt. The actual view was a path that led to a lake on our left, a clearing in front of us with a sign saying "Butterfly Park", and to our right was another path that led into the woods.

Maria led us down toward the lake first. We came to the edge of the water to find there was actually a strong current moving through it that made the lake appear to have rapids. I took off my shoes to take a few steps into the fast moving water where I found a rock to sit upon as the current swept around my feet. Danielle and Maria stepped to the edge of the water to enjoy the view across the lake. I wasn't sure what they were thinking, but I allowed myself to replay the events of the past 24 hours in my mind while looking towards them. That was the best view the entire park had to offer: the two of them standing side by side on the shore. I wondered if I could ever manage a threesome with both of them, but even for the events of the last day that seemed farfetched. I wasn't sure which cousin I had enjoyed fucking more.

Danielle had been merciless in her teasing of me yesterday. Finally turning the tables on her had been on the most exciting things I had ever been able to pull off, and then just picturing her pushed up against the shower wall was giving me an erection again. Still then there was Maria who I had always thought as the more reserved sister. That was up until my dick was inside her ass. That still shocked me. My daydreaming was cut short by the sound of Danielle's voice whispering in my ear, "Stop day dreaming about last night. I can see your cock getting hard in your shorts," as she slowly slid her hand down my chest. I quickly shook back to life, trying to adjust my shorts as I stood up. "How do you know it was what we did last night I was thinking about?" I whispered back as I turned to walk back towards Maria.

Maria: "What are you two whispering about up there?"

Adam: "Danielle is just admiring the view."

Danielle: "Warning Adam to stop day dreaming about my ass before he scares the little kids away with the hard on in his shorts."

Adam: "How do you know I wasn't dreaming about Maria?"

Danielle: "Oh you would never do that when I'm right here. Plus she's probably going to slap you for saying that."

Maria: "Yeah, when did you become such a perv Adam?"

She smiled at me as she said it, but I played it off as if I felt bad for saying it. We headed back toward the butterfly park area as I felt the first couple drops of rain. The rain quickly reached a steady pace, but Maria was still going to walk through the butterfly park.

Danielle: "That's at least a mile around in there. I'm going for cover in the woods, and Adam's coming with me."

Adam: "Guess so. Meet back here in 20."

Maria: "Ok, try not to throw her in some bushes or something. No need to get the car dirty too."

Danielle: "Enjoy your butterflies sis!"

Danielle grabbed me by the hand to pull me into the wooded area giving us a small reprieve from the rain. I looked back at Maria and shrugged as I followed Danielle. It was only a few seconds before Maria had walked into the butterfly area and was out of sight. Danielle continued to pull me along with her for a few hundred yards until we reached a clearing. From there we continued until the trees got thick enough to shield us entirely from the rain. We were now deep enough into the woods that I couldn't see the path anymore, but I could see Danielle's nipples poking through her wet, white shirt.

Danielle: "I don't know what it is about you Adam, but you weren't the only one thinking about last night. Maybe it's because normally when I have a dick in my mouth I get fucked right after, or maybe it's because I just want to fuck you again."

Adam: "Well where are we gonna send Maria when we get back to the hotel room?"

Danielle: "Maria's not here right now. Why would we wait till later?"

Adam: "You wanna fuck in the woods?"

Danielle: "Why do you think I wore this skirt today? I knew I was going to fuck you the first chance I got."

Adam: "You just assumed I would say yes?"

Danielle: "Stop playing games Adam. I can see how hard your dick is right now, and I know how wet my pussy is. So get over here and bend me against this tree."

I ran my hands down Danielle's hips to push her against the tree. I leaned to kiss her, but she turned before I could pressing her ass against my crotch. She smiled as she stepped out of her panties leaving nothing on under her skirt. I slid down my shorts letting the cool afternoon air rush against my now exposed cock. Danielle pushed back against now with my cock sliding between her bare ass cheeks. She grabbed my hand guiding it down to her soaking wet pussy. I took over from there sliding my middle finger over her clit. She moaned as I gently slipped my finger inside her as I whispered, "Damn girl, you want this cock bad don't you?" "So bad," she moaned back.