Adventures in Montreal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved back under the water now forcing me mostly out of it. She leaned her head back to rinse out the shampoo first giving me a nice view as her chest was pushed outwards towards me. She may not have had what you would call huge tits, but damn they were nice. The first thought that popped into my head was getting to come all over them with her pointing them towards me like this. I felt my cock twitch at the thought of it straining my mental resistance a little more. The water slowly ran over the rest of Maria's body as I watched the soap wash away with it. Once she was all rinsed off I turned her back out from under the water again. This time her back was pressed up against the wall of the shower forcing her hips to shift slightly forward and her legs were spread apart. My hands slid up from her hips till each had grabbed one of her tits. All the pretenses of washing her body were thrown out the window as I leaned forward to hungrily suck on her right nipple. I left my tongue dance around her nipple, being sure to tease her before sucking on it hard again bringing almost her entire tit into my mouth. I heard her moan out her enjoyment as I worked my right hand squeezing her left tit. I switched to be sure to give both of her tits attention. I could feel her hips pushing their way towards me as I continued my attention on her tits.

I let my tongue side down her stomach as I dropped to my knees once again. I let my tongue slide all the way down to her clit before pulling away from her body. "Damn you are a vicious tease Adam. Why are you torturing me?" "Just trust me Maria, when I let you come you'll know it was worth it." My mouth was just over her pussy as I spoke allowing her to feel the warm air of my breath on her sensitive clit. She shivered as I spoke, and I knew it was time to take care of her. I slid my left hand over her pussy allowing my middle finger to trace the middle of her lips. I let my finger slide back and forth between her pussy lips, each time my finger slipped a little deeper into her pussy. I kept my work slow just allowing the top third of my finger inside her before quickly sliding it all the way into her. She gasped out loud when my entire finger was inside her for the first time. I kept my gentle work inside of her pussy feeling it loosen and get wetter the more attention I gave it.

I pulled my finger back out to allow myself to slide two fingers back in. She was so wet they both slid in with ease. I could feel her hips rocking back in forth as I worked my fingers in and out of her. "Ohhh fuck, Adam, fuck!! Do it faster!" I didn't hesitate to obey her command firing my fingers in and out of her pussy faster and faster while letting the palm of my hand smack against her clit. The more she moaned the faster I worked my fingers inside her. Stopping only to wiggle my fingers inside her pussy to hit the other spots I thought she would like. I stood back up with my fingers still inside her leaning forward to bring my lips to her neck. I could my cock now pressed firmly against her body as I slowly kissed her neck. She moaned out more and I could she was about to come. I could feel her hips rocking faster and faster against my hand. She cried out, "Ohh! I'm...cumming!" I pushed my fingers as deep as they would go inside her as her orgasm shook her body. When she stopped cumming I slowly slid my fingers out of her pussy and whispered into her ear, "Was that worth the wait?" I could feel her whispering back into my ear, but the words were inaudible as her body slid down against the shower wall till she was sitting in the tub.

I smiled down at her before turning back to continue my shower. I wanted to quickly soap up before she recovered because it would be impossible to turn her down if she wanted to fuck. My cock ached, but I soaped myself quickly being sure not to touch my cock for fear I would just jerk off. Fortunately by the time Maria was getting back to her feet I had turned the water off and was climbing out of the shower. I quickly wrapped myself in a towel, and then handed one to Maria before she joined me on the bathroom floor.

Maria: "Yeah that was worth the wait. Thanks Adam."

Adam: "My pleasure dear. On behalf of guys everywhere I just want to be sure that despite your experience some guys actually know how to take care of a women."

Maria: "Guess my luck has finally turned around, or your making up for all the bed sex I've tried to have in my life."

Adam: "Trust me I am very happy to help."

Maria: "I feel a little bad though. Your cock is still poking out of that towel it's so hard."

Adam: "Don't worry about him. This one was just for you, but he will allow you to make it up to him tomorrow at some point."

Maria: "Oh I think if given the chance I will show him how much I enjoyed what you just did to me."

Adam: "And he will be happy to remind you that he is so much better than a couple fingers."

Maria: "Thanks Adam."

She gave me a kiss on the cheek after wrapping herself in a towel. Then she headed out of the bathroom to grab clothes to change into. I quickly got dressed into a pair of jeans and semi-nice blue shirt before joining her in the main room. I found Maria dressed comfortably in a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt that clung nicely to her still drying body. She curled up in the opposite bed from Danielle, and I decided it was time to wake up Danielle so she would have plenty of time to get ready. Surprisingly Danielle wasn't too hard to wake up as she stirred after only a few taps on the shoulder. She looked up at me with a content smile on her face as if she had been woken from a pleasant dream.

I sat down on the bed as she rolled to the other side to collect herself before getting up. She fumbled through her clothes quickly while keeping her body turned away from Maria and I, once again not allowing us to see what she planned to wear. She didn't say anything prior to walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind her. Maria was quiet until we heard the shower turn on, "I hate to leave you hanging waiting for her to be ready, but I think I'm gonna take a little nap too. That shower really wore me out, and now I just feel so relaxed." "Wow, you really haven't felt many good orgasms in your life have you?" "I think I've made that very clear these last two days." "Fair point. Well this one was all for you, and if your body wants to sleep I'm not going to have a problem with it."

She smiled before turning her back to me and curling up in her blanket. I swear she was out before her head hit the pillow. Once again I was left alone to my thoughts, except now I was stuck with my cock painfully hard inside my jeans, and nothing left until my plans with Danielle began. I had to clear my head before Danielle was ready because I wanted to last more than twenty seconds inside her. I was going to have to be in control of myself if I wanted to earn the chance to fuck her in the ass. I flipped the channels until I found the evening sportscenter and tried to give all my attention to the random statistics they were talking about. Nothing like NFL training camp talk to get my focus away from fucking Danielle all night. It took about 45 minutes until that door opened giving me the first view of Danielle. To my surprise she was fully covered. Her outfit was similar to mine except her jeans were tight and her shirt was a bright pink.

Danielle: "Don't look so surprised. I'm not too worried about what I'm wearing when I know my clothes are going to spend most of the night on the floor."

Adam: "You make a pretty good point."

Danielle: "Did you shower while I was asleep? There was no fucking hot water."

Adam: "No that was Maria. She was in there for quite a while."

Danielle: "That bitch."

Adam: "Haha yeah. Now that she's asleep do you want to head straight to the room or do you still wanna go out for a bit."

Danielle: "Oh I wanna pretend to be a little classier before what we do tonight. You're gonna have to treat me like a gentleman before we go into that hotel room."

Adam: "You know what? That actually sounds like a good plan. I think we are both dressed for a decent dinner. I know one of the places on St. Katherine Street that will be perfect for this evening. A little bit of Italian with some nice Sangria."

Danielle: "Lead the way my kind sir."

She reached out her for us to walk arm and arm. I was a little surprised, but I took her arm in mine as we headed out the door. Apparently we were pretending to be a little more like a couple than I expected, but I didn't mind walking around in public with a sexy 18 year old on my arm knowing I was going to fuck her brains out later that night.

The humidity had left the air by the time we were outside, and it had turned into a comfortably cool night. It was almost the ideal summer night to go for a walk, which struck me as an odd thing to be thinking about. I'd never actually walked arm and arm with a girl before other than goofing around while drunk because it felt like an old fashioned thing to do and holding hands was easier. It felt surprisingly nice to walk that way with Danielle as I could enjoy watching the guys stare at her while we walked by knowing they would jealous of me. Once we reached the right level of the train station it was another ten minutes before the train actually arrived. Instead of making small talk we stood in a comfortable silence after I wrapped my arm around Danielle's waist making sure to give her ass a little squeeze when my hand ran over it. She gave me a playful slap to the chest in response, but she didn't move my hand away from her ass. When the train finally arrived it was more crowded than normal leaving us without seats. It was over crowded to the point of post sporting event levels forcing us to cram our way in and stand pressed up against each other. Danielle took full advantage of our position being sure to wiggle her ass against my crotch. I wrapped my hands around her waist to take more control of the wiggling while keeping the contact between her ass and my crotch. I had to be careful not to get too excited after what I had just done with Maria or it would become a very uncomfortable time sitting at dinner.

The trained jerked to a stop when we arrived at our station, and I guided Danielle off of the train and out of the station back onto St. Katherine Street. The street was nicely lit for evening festivities with lights hanging across the street between poles. It would be the perfect night to eat outside, and I actually knew the perfect place to eat. Now I know it was an Italian restaurant, but there's no way I can hazard a guess at the name. The interior of the restaurant was dimly lit in an effort to create a romantic vibe and had a nice Italian feel to it. The hostess greeted us with a smile when she realized we only spoke English she held up two fingers to ask if we wanted a table for two. We nodded in agreement and she guided us to a table outdoors in their patio area. The ambiance outside wasn't quite the same as inside even though the street lights still fit the atmosphere of the restaurant.

We were greeted quickly by our waitress who also didn't speak much English forcing us to point at the menu (which was in Italian, English, and French). I told Danielle to trust me when I chose to order a pitcher of red wine Sangria for the two of us to split. Danielle had never tried it before having had most of her previous drinking limited to cheap beer and even cheaper vodka. We both played it safe with our dinner choice: I ordered chicken parmesan while she chose spaghetti and meatballs. It had started off as a very low key evening for the two us which again was surprisingly nice. I was actually enjoying spending time with Danielle when she wasn't shamelessly teasing me or being difficult.

Adam: "I didn't realize you could be so nice to go to dinner with. Last night was fun at the bar, but you were such a pain in the ass at the same time."

Danielle: "Last night I was trying to win a bet with you, and tonight I know what's happening after dinner."

Adam: "It's a weird feeling knowing you're gonna have sex after dinner."

Danielle: "You've never taken a girlfriend out to eat before?"

Adam: "I have, but it's never been explicitly stated that we're just gonna fuck afterwards. When it's an early date there's always the question of will we have sex? And when it's been with a girlfriend it's a whole different set of questions."

Danielle: "Clearly you've never dated a girl like me."

Adam: "Clearly."

Danielle: "You saw last night the type of fun I like to have with guys, but when it comes to dates I know want to fuck just as much as the guy I'm with does. I figure why make it game?"

Adam: "Even with girlfriends I never knew if something little was gonna piss them off."

Danielle: "It seems like you have a closing problem, Adam. Maybe your sexy little cousin can teach you a thing or two before we go back to the states."

Adam: "I don't know. You think Maria is gonna teach better ways to get laid?"

Danielle: "See that right there. Easy way to turn a sure thing into nothing: poorly timed jokes."

Adam: "I get your point."

Danielle: "Maybe take more of an interest in what's going on with the girl than you."

Adam: "That I can handle. Why are you single? I know why I'm single, and I know Maria has had shit luck with guys."

Danielle: "Well it's complicated for a girl like me. I could date a few of the guys from high school, but they're mostly just good for a nice fuck. Then I'm about to start college."

Adam: "You're definitely going to enjoy that type of freedom."

Danielle: "Yeah I'm really looking forward to not having a reputation anymore."

Adam: "Mhm it's a chance for a fresh start."

Danielle: "Boy this really is starting to feel like a date. Look I get that I'm probably the hottest piece of ass you've ever stuck your decent cock in, but don't fall in love me or anything sappy."

Adam: "I wasn't worried about that before this, but now I don't know...sorry, sorry it felt easier to make a joke."

Danielle: "Yeah, yeah. I'm just saying we're cousins, and if people at home knew we were fucking they'd think it was weird."

Adam: "Trust me I know. They would definitely blame it all on me too because I'm older and the guy."

Danielle: "Thanks for setting me up with easy blackmail."

Adam: "I walked myself into that one."

Danielle: "Don't worry I keep my sex life secret from the family, and we're both having fun up here. Hell it's actually safer than me trying to me a few nice French Canadian boys this week."

Adam: "That's right, I'm fucking you for your safety and your pleasure."

Danielle: "Damn you say some corny things. I see why you have trouble getting laid."

Adam: "Hey! I get laid a decent amount."

Danielle: "Maybe we'll talk about that 'decent amount' after we eat. The food is on its way."

The waitress reappeared with our entrees greeting us with a smile as we did our best to say thanks with her understanding. The food was very good and Danielle's trust in me was rewarded because she loved the sangria. We had drank almost the entire pitcher waiting for the food, so we decided to order another one when the waitress came back to check on how we liked the food. It was just the right amount of fruity to mask how strong the alcohol actually was. A little buzz would certainly help me last longer despite what had already happened that day. In true Italian form they didn't rush us allowing us to eat our food slowly while drinking the second pitcher. By the time all of our food was done there was enough sangria left for us each to pour one more glass. I planned to enjoy my last glass, but Danielle asked the waitress for the check as I was pouring the final glasses.

Adam: "Are you in a rush all of the sudden?"

Danielle: "It's already 8:30 Adam. Meaning if you chug that we can be back in that hotel room by 9."

Adam: "Don't worry we have all night."

Danielle: "Oh Adam, I wanted to have a nice little meal with you first. Now you've seen my sweet side, I need to remind of the side from last night, the side from this morning, the side you fuck in the shower, the side you fuck in the woods."

Adam: "I know what side I wanna fuck tonight."

Danielle: "Yet another guy trying to fuck my ass, huh?"

Adam: "Well have you seen your ass?"

Danielle: "You chug that sangria and get us back to that hotel, and maybe you can fuck me in the ass tonight."

Adam: "Oh little cuz, you're forgetting who you're talking to. I've been the sweet side today. I think you've forgotten the side that you were competing with last night, the side that talked dirty to you in the pool, the side that fucked you so well in the shower, the side that gets that pussy wet, the side that's definitely going to fuck that sexy ass tonight."

Danielle: "Now this is a side of you I really like. I don't know where that confidence comes from, but I'm gonna enjoy it. Now finish that drink, and pay for my dinner."

Of course I chugged the drink in two large gulps, and when the waitress returned with the check I had my credit card ready to go. She took the card and returned quickly with the slips for me to sign. I grabbed Danielle's hand to lead her out of the restaurant, and when we reached the street I flung Danielle over my shoulder and started to job towards the train station. She was shocked by suddenly being lifted off the ground, and all I gave her was a smack on the ass while telling her, "Don't worry that ass is going to be a lot more sore by the end of the night." I continued to jog with her over my shoulder until we were just short of the train station, by that point enough people had been staring at us that I decided it was safer to put her down than try to carry her down the escalator. This train ride was not nearly as crowded as the one on the way in allowing us to actually have seats.

When I sat down Danielle leaned in front of me to whisper into my ear, "Want to be that obnoxious American couple?" When I looked back at her with confusion she straddled my lap, put my hands on her ass, and leaned forward to kiss me. She started off gently at first, but within a few seconds her tongue was prodding at my lips. My mouth opened to hers as we started to heavily make out. My hands were now firmly grabbing her pulling on her pants enough to give any nearby passengers a nice little show. Her hips rocked from the pressure of my hands causing her to grind against me. It didn't take long for me to feel my erection start to swell. When Danielle noticed how excited I was she stopped kissing me to look at me with a sultry smile on her face. She leaned forward again allowing me to feel her hot breath against my ear as she whispered, "That's just the beginning," before sliding off of my lap into the seat next to me. When we reached our final stop I had to give my shorts a slight shift to prevent my erection from being blatantly obvious on our walk back to the hotel.

When we reached the entrance of the hotel I peeked inside to make sure Maria wasn't in the lobby when we walked in. This was the risk of not going straight to the other hotel room, but once we made it inside the elevator we would be safe. Just to be safe, when Danielle tried to hold my arm again I gave her a quick smack on the ass before jogging to the elevator. She chased after me, giving me a quick punch in the ribs when she caught up with me.

Danielle: "Too embarrassed to hold my hand?"

Adam: "It was just in case Maria was down here."

Danielle: "Oh no, what if she's in this elevator coming down right now?!"

Adam: "Wouldn't that be ironic."

Danielle: "You worry way too much for guy about to get really lucky."

Adam: "I've never had quite so much luck before, so I wouldn't want it to end."

Danielle: "Well it hasn't run out yet."