Allison! A Change in Circumstance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers

Allie cleaned herself with a wash cloth and came back naked to be. There still had to be a lot of his sperm inside her.

"So, do you want to go out to find someone else? I guess that wasn't what you expected."

"No, let's stay in. Let me get a good night's sleep. I fucked a black guy twice and let him cum in me both times. That will do it for tonight."

Again, no show of interest in fucking me and I wasn't interested either. I did go jack off a load into the toilet as Allie slept with her tummy full of his black baby makers.

The next morning Allie was almost euphoric.

"I had a nine inch cock in me and fucked a black guy. Pretty good trip so far."

"So far?"

"Yes, so far. Still several nights left."

We had breakfast in the hotel and went out shopping. Mostly just looking, but Allie bought some things you wouldn't dare wear around Omaha. When Allie checked out some micro bikinis another woman about her age was across the rack.

"Can you believe women actually wear these things?" She asked.

"Maybe around the pool in Vegas." Allie laughed.

"Really? Do you think so?"

"I don't know. Maybe if you would I would."

The woman's husband came closer when he say her with the skimpy swim suit.

"What are you up to?"

"My new friend agreed to wear one of these to the pool if I would."

Her husband put his hand out to introduce himself.

"Jeff and Kathy."

Allie told them our names.

"If you buy it you have to wear it." Jeff warned both women.

You could see a keen interest in my wife Allie on Jeff's part. I was game. We were soon at the register to buy.

I could tell that Kathy had quite the body. Those had to be D-Cup knockers on the woman. He ass was round and nice, maybe a little thick at the waist. Getting a look at Kathy in the skimpy suit would be a treat. The women feeling naughty together seemed to create a common bond.

Jeff and I could hear the two of them laughing as they shared the dressing room. Stepping out to show off to their men both women were stunning. Allie's thin figure was hauntingly beautiful. A wrong move and the loose fitting top would show a nipple. Kathy was the other extreme. The big tits overwhelmed the top and her round ass strained against the fabric. Both visions screamed "fuckable".

Kathy and Allie were anxious to get back to the hotel to show off the goods. Not so much the swimsuit as the womanly goods they barely covered. The agreement we would go to their hotel for the girls to change back into their swimsuits was acceptable to all. The couple had a nicer room than ours and two queen beds as compared to our king size one.

Allie's aggressiveness continued when rather than going into the bathroom to change she unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it on the bed in front of Jeff, her hard nipples pointing right at him. Jeff was stunned and Kathy stopped on her way to the bathroom and backed up to the foot of the bed where I was sitting. My wife continued to get naked when her shorts dropped to the floor and nothing else was underneath. Allie stood still as Jeff looked her nude body up and down.

Movement from Kathy distracted me from my own wife when she unbuttoned her own shirt. The big tits required a bra to keep them under control. Kathy was right at the foot of the bed so her boobs were only about two feet from me when the bra came off. As she reached to take of her slacks Allie had picked up the top to her swimsuit.

Kathy had a g-string barely covering her cunt hair. Her tits jiggled as she removed it. It was Allie first to speak.

"Instead of putting on a bikini I have a better idea."

Allie dove on the bed beside Jeff, lay on her back and spread her legs. She had that look she got when she needed fucked. Kathy moved forward and shoved those tits in my face. I've never kissed nipples so much in my life. Kathy held my face to those huge boobs while I fondled her ass. By the time she let me go Jeff had undressed and was fucking Allie.

I had no idea how big Jeff's cock might be. Allie was getting the most out of it. Kathy laid out while I almost ripped off my clothes. With my body between her legs I was kissing and sucking on her tits again. Kathy's wiggle lined my hardon up with her wet pussy. I went balls deep in her and held it there. I looked over at Allie on the other bed. She was bouncing as Jeff pounded into her. She was watching me. Her eyes were slightly glazed as she spoke to me.

"Go ahead, Honey. Fuck her!"

Then she looked up at Jeff and kissed him. She forgot about me and starting fucking Jeff like crazy. He was soon asking my wife if it was okay to cum inside her. She was begging him to flood her with his seed.

I realized I had made Kathy cum when it turned into a competition with her wanting me to cum in her, too. With her ramming up against me she was soon cumming again and taking my sperm from my shaft.

We lay together as couples. Telling each other about ourselves and ignoring the shared spouses. Allie was soon fucking again. This time I saw Jeff's cock penetrate her. Maybe longer than mine, but one hell of a lot thicker. No wonder Allie wanted him again. It would like fucking a beer can with a soft head on it. Kathy seemed happy with me. She straddled me and got on top to fuck.

It wasn't much after lunch time when we decided to go out to eat. It seemed natural for me to treat Kathy as my wife and Allie belonging to Jeff. The way Allie looked at him you would think she was a new bride. Kathy stayed close to me and took my hand in the elevator. Allie noticed and joined hands with Jeff.

While eating lunch we talked about something to do. It was Allie, of course, that suggested we remained as couples and go out on our own.

"Why don't we meet back here for breakfast?" Allie stunned us.

"Breakfast?" I asked.

"Yeah, why don't Jeff and I take our room and you and Kathy use theirs?"

Kathy and I were getting this pushed on us. We had gotten along well so far. Maybe it would work. We walked around hand in hand looking at Vegas and people. At every opportunity Kathy would push her big tits against me. We had no idea what Allie and Jeff were doing, but by late afternoon I was fucking Kathy in their room.

Sometime after her third orgasm and my pumping my load into her we lay naked together. With my cock still in her I realized something strange. Kathy was a better fuck than Allie. Jeff hadn't been able to ream his wife out with his thick cock and I was getting in as deep as he could. Kathy was soon down sucking my cock. She was better than Allie at that, too. She didn't ever bother to spit out my cum as my own wife was more than likely to do.

Suddenly there was a lot of kissing and cuddling between us. I think Kathy was enjoying fucking me more than fucking her Jeff. In just a few short hours I had grown quite an affection for the cute brunette with the bouncy tits. The sparkle in her eyes told that she was feeling the same way.

"This is nice." I commented.

"Sort of like we are on our honeymoon, getting to know each other, what the other likes and feels."

That got us to kissing again and me hard and ready to go. Kathy giggled at my condition.

"Fuck me again?"

Another load caused a lot of leakage. Not that Kathy didn't contribute. It was easy to make her cum with her juices flowing.

I wanted us to shower so I could eat her cunt. We made out under the spray of the nozzle and almost didn't make it back to the bed. Once on her back Kathy spread open with no guilt or shame to be cheating on her husband with me. Damn ... her pussy tasted better than my own wife's. After I ran my tongue up her gash and sucked her clit into my mouth she had us all over the bed. Much more enthusiasm than Allie. More vocal, almost smothering me in her pussy slit everything was better than Allie.

After begging me to stop after maybe a dozen orgasms she claimed she couldn't stand me touching her clit any more. Not sure what to do I kept at it. Kathy didn't try to stop me and seemed determined to endure what I was doing to her. She started to cum so hard it made her shudder and scream. Then she lay with me quietly trembling. We went to sleep with her back to my chest and my hand on one of her glorious tits.

When we awakened it was dark outside. I moved and Kathy wiggled against me and turned to speak.

"I was hoping this all wasn't a dream."

I fucked her again. This time from behind making her big tits sway as I fucked my cock inside her. I was holding out pretty well when Kathy spoke.

"Cum in me. We can't fuck forever. Let's go out into the night. I want to show you off."

Her show me off?? Yeah, sure. She was such a stunner, and me, well, I was me.

We ate while staring into each other's eyes. I kept my hand moving up and down the inside of her thigh. We walked the brightly lighted strip. No longer hand in hand we now had arms around each other's waist. When we'd stop to look or wait to cross a street Kathy would want to kiss. The girl could do things to me with her tongue.

"Do you think we should call them to see how they are doing?" She asked.

"What?" It was hard to hear with the street noise.

"Do you think we should call them to see how they are doing?"

"No, this was their idea. We're probably having more fun than them anyway."

"I know I am. Want to go back to the room? I want you to eat my cunt again and I need your cock in me."

That got us to kissing again and get a couple of "get a room" comments from passersby.

We were soon in the shower and right after that I was eating pussy.

"Jeff never got me past cumming the second time down there. Even if I beg you to stop, don't."

I ignored her pleas ... would let go of her clit. Kathy went into convulsions as I sent her into one huge orgasm after another. Eating her pussy was like lapping from a pool of girl juices. Then she was begging me to fuck her. She clung to me feeling every stroke into her. When she was taking my cum against her cervix she murmured something in my ear that I didn't understand what she said. Then she looked into my eyes to speak again.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

"Said what?"

"Oh, I said I love you. I know it's just a Vegas fling. You're my second fella and I do love you."

"You're the second for me." I paused. "Kathy, I love you, too. This is always going to be special to me."

"Same here. I wish it would never have to end."

Kathy giggled.

"I really do wonder what my husband and your wife are doing."

"It can't be that special. The both are too much stuck on themselves."

"Noticed that, too. Did you?"

"Worked out good for us though, wouldn't you say?"

"Definitely worked out for us."

We napped, then woke up to fuck twice during the night. Maybe it was Vegas or maybe the taboo, this woman was so much a better fuck and so much more loving than what I had with Allie at home.

The next morning I was fucking her when her cell rang. It was Allie on Kathy's husband's phone.

"Hey! What about breakfast?"

"We're kind of busy right now." Kathy let her know I was fucking her.

"Why don't we cancel breakfast? Jeff and I were just talking. Your flight is late on Sunday afternoon. Why doesn't Jeff just come to your room, say about two o'clock so you guys can pack?"

Kathy looked at me to be sure what Allie had said. I nodded approval.

"Sure. I'll send yours back to you."

Kathy pushed the end call button and was all smiles as I continued to fuck her. She looked so content as my cock stroked in and out of her wet cunt.

We fucked a lot. Made out a lot. Did a lot of Vegas things. Even took a bus out to Hoover Dam together. Kathy cried when she left me on Sunday. She kept telling me how much she loved me. We discussed how we could get together in the future. With me in Nebraska and her in Iowa it wouldn't be a real long trip if we could make the right excuses. I'm sure Allie and Jeff had similar plans.

Alone in our room and thinking about how Jeff and Kathy would be on their flight home Allie put her arms around me and starting kissing.

"Am I a good wife?"

"The best." I teased.

"I think we need to fuck."

What used to be a great fuck now seemed second rate. I wondered how she compared me to Jeff. I was sure the extra thick cock would be her preference had she a choice. Kathy had her beat for love, affection, and most of all fucking. I guess you never know what you've got until you try something else. The grass is always greener they say. The pussy was better. I had barely pulled out when Allie was on her feet.

"One more night."

Allie hurried to the shower and came out hurrying me up.

"I can do this without you if you don't want to go."

"Do what?"

"Another man. After all this I realized what I really crave is new cock in me. It needs to be good cock, but it needs to be new. Seconds aren't important."

The pattern was for me to not be in the way. Sit in a corner and watch. The crowd had changed for Sunday night as business men were in town for Monday events. Allie had fresh meat. She took four men to their rooms and fucked them. I kept expected her to go for another black. I was sure as she flirted about she was asking about cock size before putting out.

I was pretty happy with what I had with Kathy and felt no need to look for a fuck with some sleazy cunt just to play Allie's game.

There was time to kill before our flight. We just hung out. Neither mentioned other partners. Just Kathy in my case. There was no move towards sex. Just a casual build up to catch our flight and going back to Omaha.

Our eldest picked us up from the airport. She made some comment about the Mormon General Conference in Salt Lake. Allie did the most of the lying about us being there. The younger kids were glad to see Mom again and me to a lesser degree. Allie was wife and mother again.

We got back into her feverish desire for fucking within the week. I had to think about Kathy to keep my erection a couple of times. Mainly because I knew her to be the better fuck in every way. Allie sucked my cock a lot more than normal making me think she must have sucked Jeff off a lot in Las Vegas. I didn't care about what my own wife had done. I just wanted to fuck Kathy again.

A couple of weeks later I had to ask:

"You're not going to be sneaking off the fuck Jeff again, are you?"

"No. I told you that I prefer new cock. Having a man inside me for the first time. That last Sunday night was perfect."

"All four of them?"

"Four of them? You missed two!" Allie laughed.

"I guess I did. I did lose track a couple of times."

"I could always see you off in the corner watching the club and acting like you missed Kathy."

"I was missing her. She was a good fuck."

Maybe I should not have said that.

"Really?? Better than me? I thought she was fat."

I had really pissed her off. Why not tell the little whore the truth?

"Yes, Allie. She is a better fuck than you. But, remember. You started all this."

"You would fuck her again if you had the chance?"

"I sure would."

"Well, truth be told I'd like a little more freedom around here. I mean there's not much chance of sneaking out. If I fuck someone from this hick town every one will know about it."

"What do you want to do?"

"They do have conventions in Omaha. If you cover for me I could go in there."

"You want to fuck a bunch of insurance salesmen?"

"I'm sure there are more than insurance salesmen. But, yes, I wouldn't mind a couple of nights out each month."

"Omaha is only about forty minutes away."

"Sure. I could drive in, fuck a couple of guys, and be back home before the kids would miss me."

"That's your plan?"

"It would work. If I get there by ten-thirty or eleven guys would be horny. I could fuck a couple of them and if things got interesting I could spend the night with one of them and still drive back before the kids wake up for school."

"This is what you want to do?" My God. Allie was a whore.

"Yes. I might even find the black guy with the foot long cock."

She probably would find the guy with the foot long cock and fuck him hard. No doubt stay with it until she got the entire thing up her cunt and sing like a bird when his cum surged into her womb.

Allie watched the internet. Watching for conventions. Mostly the upscale hotels. She preferred cock with some class to it. She bought some new dresses. Not too ridiculous, but not the kind you wear around where we live. She kept going to church and was active in the ward. Unbelievably she continued to wear her garments. I wasn't going to wear mine to pledge my fidelity to a slut.

When she got excited about a convention it was time for her period. I laughed at her. Not to her face, of course. A lesser hyped convention was the next week and Allie was hot to trot.

"I'm going. I don't need 500 men when I'm only looking for five or six."

"Five or six? I thought the number was two, maybe three."

"Grow up. It's not going to hurt you for your wife to have a little fun a couple of nights a month."

"It sounds like a lot."

"Maybe you just need a girlfriend. You know. Even things out."

I was doing the math in my head. Having a girlfriend didn't offset what my wife had in mind. Taking the most recent low number of five guys in a night twice a month was 120 men in a year. Allie more likely stretching it to six and maybe more put it past 150 strange cocks spurting cum in her per year. Me finding a girlfriend was supposed to be the same. Maybe if Kathy lived nearer to me.

Allie went on the following Tuesday. Rich guys would pay money for high class hookers. My little whore would be doing it for free. I knew it would kick my ass at work the next day but I stayed up wondering what and who she was doing. My wife got home at 5:00 A.M. all freshly and frequently fucked.

"Don't kiss me before I brush my teeth. After finishing with my last guy I sucked his cock. I've had the cum taste in my mouth all the way home."

"Maybe I don't want to know, but did you get your five or six?"

"Five guys, but I hooked up for one of them twice after having a couple of guys in between."

"The guy who's cock you sucked?"

"Well, one of them, but yes, he was the last before I drove home. Traffic is light that time of night and day, by the way. Only about twenty minutes each way without traffic."

"I'm glad it was a nice drive for you." Did I sound sarcastic?

"Now you're being silly. Want to fuck me before you go to work?"

"Seriously?"

"Let me shower, then fuck me."

Something about her made her all the hotter looking after she had fucked several guys. Maybe her new cock theory was right. She dried off and wrapped a towel around her hair while she brushed cum from her teeth. I fucked her, but sure didn't kiss her. She told me she showered in each guy's room except the last one. There was a lot more cum in Allie than just one guy. There must a been a little from each still inside her. She didn't seem very loose from all the action. Someone had bitten her nipples pretty hard leaving them roughed up.

I was pretty fucked up at work from no sleep. Allie said she planned to nap most of the day after I left. Next time, and I'm sure there'd be a next time, I'd have to let it go and not stay up all night while she was out sharing her cunt with other men.

Most of the day I spent thinking about Kathy. Still a better fuck in all ways than Allie and a lot more loving person. Maybe she wasn't the only one out there. I brought her up with Allie after we were alone in the bedroom that night.

"Do you think anything about Jeff and Kathy? Maybe getting back together with them for a weekend or something."

"Oh, is that your idea of a girlfriend? I think you liked her a little too much."

It was hard to reconcile why a woman that had just been fucked six times by strangers the night before would be jealous of any other woman. Their cum was still probably leaking into her panties and that stupid Jesus garment.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers