Allison! A Change in Circumstance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers

"Hi Brenda."

"Oh, hi. I just ran out to get some groceries while Damon mowed the yard. Sounds like he is working hard."

The mower was growling away out back.

"Let me help you with those."

Brenda was very friendly and sweet to me, almost flirty, as I carried groceries into her house. She did the womanly hair flip and gave me a round ass view as she bent at the waist to lift a dropped sack from the floor. It was awkward at the front door. Like something else was supposed to happen.

"Well, thanks for taking my husbands' place for a few moments."

Brenda gave me a swipe of a kiss on the cheek.

"I'd love to take his place any time. Let me know."

That landed kind of odd when we thought about what we had just said. The young wife didn't seem to react the father/daughter difference in our ages. Maybe that was her thing. Daddy issues.

"I notice that Allie's car isn't in the driveway after ten some nights. My husband is usually out like a light by then."

We looked at each other, first not breaking eye contact, then doing nothing but looking away.

"Okay, then. Well, good night, and thanks."

I almost got pushed out the door as the mower sound stopped out back.

My feet almost floated above the ground in the few steps from next door. Could this be a real thing?

Allie leaked a little cum getting in bed from my side.

"I don't need to sleep in Damon's stickiness." I grumbled.

"It's probably from last night. I can feel some of the black sperm leaking back through my cervix."

We both knew it had to be Damon's cum. Maybe she was fucking with me. Did she know I helped Brenda with groceries she after she had fucked Brenda's husband? That wouldn't be abnormal woman behavior. Anyway, she laughed at me when I ran the a washcloth over the offending seed on the sheet.

Thursday morning Allie seemed a little aloof and slightly irritated.

"We're still going to see Jeff and Kathy this weekend, aren't we?"

"What? So you can see your girlfriend?"

"I just asked because it was yes last week when I asked and you've been having a pretty good time."

"Okay, I guess I owe you. Besides, Jeff's been getting pretty good at eating pussy."

I gagged a little. Jeff had no idea what or who he was eating if he went down there. It would be like sucking dozens of cocks by proxy. Maybe Allie wouldn't go to Omaha tonight and he'd have a slightly better chance of a clean snatch for Friday night. I gagged a little more. I barely wanted to fuck her after all those guys. Eating her pussy was no way imaginable although I remembered her timid reaction to the same during the honeymoon phase of our marriage.

Allie called during the day. The trip into Omaha was on for the night. She was flirty and wanted to kiss during the evening. Maybe if I fucked her she would go cock hunting in the city. Okay, laugh, laugh, ha, ha! I didn't fuck her.

Shortly after ten she was dressed to fuck, out the door, and on her way to Omaha. By ten fifteen I had all seven kids asleep or at the least in their rooms. I slipped out the front door. I was probably a stupid fool for thinking Brenda meant anything about me filling in for her husband. I could see the light go off in their room. Their bedroom was on the front just like ours.

I went back in to check on the kids. Nerves were killing me. I was feeling stupid for what I was thinking about Brenda. All was quiet in the house. No light under doors. No quiet music playing. Maybe one more look around outside. Maybe if I made a noise in the yard or quietly tapped on Brenda's front door. I opened my door to see Brenda standing there.

It scared the shit out of me.

"I heard Allie's car drive off. It's not in your driveway, so here I am."

She was awkward in doing so, but gave me a deep kiss. Her arms went around my neck and my hands were on her ass. Her youthful, what must be C-Cups pressed into my chest. The kiss lasted.

"Aren't you going to let me in? It's chilly out her for no more than I'm wearing."

I knew from my explorations during the kiss there was nothing under Brenda's pajama top but Brenda. Let her in? I hadn't thought that far. It seemed a reasonable next move. What if one of the kids came out of their room as I sneaked Brenda to my and Allie's bed? I couldn't fuck her in the living room. Anyone up to get a drink would see us there. I took her hand to lead her to where Allie would come home gurgling with cum.

Pride was taking over. First ... REVENGE FUCK. Second ... I was about to fuck a young wife barely into her twenties. Third ... I could go on and on. Brenda tossed her pajama top. Nice tits. Oh, the glory of youth. Shaved pussy ... fat, puffy cunt. Her legs spread, cunt exposed for my assault. I mounted her and buried my cock.

Okay, now then, Third ... whatever made my dick bigger was now firmly planted in Damon's wife. She murmured something about getting a little bit more. Wait until my overdose of cum fired against her cervix.

We were fucking pretty steady knowing that Allie was gone until late in the night and Damon was off in dream land while I fucked his wife. Umm, got her there. Made her cum already. All she said was "fuck me". Two hours later I still was. Granted it was the second time, but I only needed a few minutes recovery between rides. Things were pretty squishy the second time. Sloppy seconds from me to me.

"God. How much do you cum anyway?"

"Sorry, State secret. If I tell you I'll have to shoot you."

Brenda groaned when she started to cum again and I blasted my second load.

"Oh, you did shoot me, didn't you?"

Brenda was home and I was sound asleep when Allie crawled into bed. My wife had so much cum running from herself she couldn't detect that I had fucked her neighbor in our bed. I had asked Brenda if she wanted to bring Damon in our secret since he seemed to like Allie. She stated that she didn't want her husband fucking some other woman even after she admitted to fucking several guys from work and a guy she met at a coffee shop.

Now I had two women calling me on my cell at work. Kathy crazy about that night and now a sneaked call from Brenda.

"When does the cum quit running out of my pussy?"

"Didn't you get enough."

"I wouldn't mind getting more. I'll watch for your wife's car to be out of the driveway."

"It will be gone this weekend. We are off to visit friends. Our daughter will be riding herd on the kids."

"Thanks for the warning. That would have been embarrassing. Let's hope for something next week then."

"Probably Tuesday and Thursday if everything goes as it has been."

Thanks. I had fun. I'll look forward to it."

We got to Jeff and Kathy's before seven on Friday night. Kathy had made a light supper. Allie started fucking Jeff before Kathy and I could get the dishes started. When we got done Jeff was fucking my wife over the couch. At about 7:30 Kathy suggested that maybe she and I could go ahead and camp at the farm house that night and leave Jeff and Allie to fend for themselves.

Allie said that maybe they would go to a club in Sioux City for a while. Kathy and I left with me wondering how Allie in a club in Sioux City was going to work out for Jeff. Kathy wanted to fuck, but wait to fuck when we got to the farm. Halfway there we could see lightning flashing near the area of the farm.

When we arrived it had started to rain. Kathy had me pull Allie's SUV into the barn in the dry. It was hot and steamy in the barn from the heat of the day. The cat that had scared me the time before was asleep on the one blanket we had left the time before. Quickly shooed out of the way Kathy smoothed the blanket over the old hay, stripped and opened her cunt to me.

Lightning flashed in the area letting me see glimpses of Kathy in the dark. There was a smoldering look to her as thunder crashed all around us. It was raining hard when I slid my cock into her wet and gooey slit. Her legs wrapped around me as her big D-Cups cushioned my chest against her tits. She immediately began clutching at me, trying to pull my ass to get me deeper into her.

"Oh!" She groaned. "I can tell your cock has gotten even bigger."

I could tell it, too. I was definitely getting places her husband had never been. She was cumming every few minutes, urging me to fuck her harder. She spun me off, turned around and begged me to fuck her from behind. Holding my hands to her rapidly moving ass was hard to do. As I felt my load of seed spiraling up my shaft and tremendous bolt of lightning must have hit the barn or a nearby tree. The thunder rolled as my cum filled Kathy's cunt helping to cover of her screams from orgasm.

I held my cock in her as she came down from me the fucking. Her cunt still moved against my cock. It softened enough to slide out. I laid on my back as the storm moved quickly from the area. Strangely it stormed pretty much only while I was fucking her.

"Let's go to the house." Kathy squealed and raced me down the ladder. She carried her clothes over her arm as she ran. I got the cooler from the SUV and left the SUV in the barn. I hurried after Kathy, also naked with clothes over my arm and the cooler scraping against my thighs. She got the key from under the pot and opened the door.

Kathy went to Grandma's closet and put on one of her dresses. I watched how fuckable she looked as she smoothed Grandma's stockings over her thighs. I put on one of Grandpa's shirts and a pair of pants.

A few minutes later Kathy was making us a meal from things in the cooler. An hour after that I was fucking her again. Her all naked on Grandma's bed except for her stocking covered legs. We cuddled and fucked all through the night. In the morning we ate, then sat on the porch for a while, then only to fuck most of the afternoon into evening.

Kathy wanted to make a picnic Sunday to take down by the creek where we could eat. Eat and fuck. When we came back I noticed the SUV wasn't in the barn. Maybe Jeff and Allie had come and played a trick on us. It probably hadn't been stolen. Who would steal it way out here? I'd make a call from the cell phone when we got back in the house.

If it was our spouses we'd have them catch us fucking when they tried to surprise us. Maybe even the score a little on Allie having such a hair trigger rushing to fuck Jeff every time.

Most of my load from the barn dropped out of Kathy's cunt leaving a large splatter pattern on the kitchen floor. She stepped around it and commented.

"Looks like I need a refill."

I found myself getting hard again. I was finding it easy to get hard around Kathy. Especially here on the old farm. She went to the old bed and raised the skirt on Grandma's old dress. Her cunt was framed between the dress around her waist and the stockings on her legs. She was wiggling around like she had started without waiting for me.

My hand aimed my cock at the pussy slit. I paused to notice that I had even more of a handful of cock than I had before. Kathy noticed, too. The wildness of our sex showed she really appreciated the extra size. Like a kid with a new toy I have to try it out sending Kathy through orgasm after orgasm. I had no trouble holding off filling her with my load for over two hours. That left her in a rag doll condition and honestly I flooded her cunt only because it looked like she needed the break.

I was proud of instead of getting soft and the head popping out I actually pulled some length from her before leaving her slit allowing an ungodly amount of cum to run from her cunt. We were both pretty much in amazement at a slimy and soft eight inches of dick hanging between my legs. For a guy that had starting fucking Kathy with an average five and a half inches it was hard to explain.

It was almost dark outside. Whatever the results we were going to be late enough to fuck up Kathy's high school daughter getting home from her friend's house before Mom arrived home. And, how would Jeff explain my Allie being there?

Kathy was starting to panic and I was wondering if it wasn't some prank with the car why neither Jeff or Allie had called to see where the hell we were. We looked for our cell phones to check for missed calls. A search of the house turned up nothing. We had left them on the table by the sofa before going on the noon picnic. Now they were gone.

Panicked or not it looked like if our spouses didn't come looking we were spending the night again. Kathy wanted to spend it fucking, maybe another trip out to the barn if the thunderstorm we could hear in the distance got close enough.

I was already hard and waiting. Kathy went to the kitchen for the yardstick. It was taking some getting used to, but I was enjoying the extra bulk in my pants and egg sized testicles.

"Ten and a half inches!" Kathy declared. "That's about double from when we started. And, all that cum."

I had to fuck her. The big cock was too fun to resist. Kathy wanted more even though it was wearing her out a bit. After we would fuck she was getting a pretty nice gap between her cunt lips. And, the cum would ooze and ooze from her. We hardly slept. Our bodies were consumed with wanting to fuck each other.

Dawn and still no rescue. You think someone would come to check. Allie didn't know the farm, but Jeff had been there a couple of times. He should be able to find it. Kathy insisted he had never fucked her there. Even though we tried to find other things to do we would find ourselves constantly fucking.

No rescue at all during the week. How many times could I fuck her? The size of my cock and my nuts began to need some attention as they were disproportionate to my body size. I wondered how Allie's black lovers handled it. Kathy had a similar change as her pussy lips were bigger to accommodate me now. If she wore anything but her new costume of her Grandma's dress and no panties she'd have one hell of a camel toe.

Maybe we were made for each other. Or, were modified for each other. We decided it was the farm that was doing it to us. We didn't care if we were ever rescued.

The following Sunday Allie and Jeff showed up with Allie driving my car. No need for us to get ready to surprise them. Kathy was already astraddle me riding what was now an eleven inch cock deep into her cunt. Wait until Allie could see how her trips into Omaha were wasted looking for big cock.

Jeff called out our names. He should have heard his wife groan as I fed my cock up inside her. Allie stepped in behind him. Neither said a word as Kathy continued to fuck down on my cock as I buried it to the balls in her. They didn't give the reaction we expected. No scowl on Allie's face as I fucked another man's wife. Kathy rose up off me to show the new length of my cock as she fucked it back into her.

Jeff walked over and looked into the closet. They left us fucking right in front of them. We could hear them go through the house. Then they were back looking and not seeing at us fucking right in front of them. Time to reveal the joke, wasn't it?

Allie pulled at his arm. "Come on, let's go."

"How about a quickie in her Grandma's bed before we go?"

"No, it's creepy in here."

"Come on Allie. You know you like to fuck. You proved it last weekend with, what was it? Seven guys?"

Maybe that would explain the lack of rescue. Allie going for all the cock she could get.

"I told you they ran off somewhere together. I bet they never came here in the first place. Part of their plan all along. I didn't like them getting all goo-goo eyes when it was supposed to be just about fucking. What am I supposed to do with seven kids still at home?"

"Based on this last week you could use your cunt to pull in 75K per year tax free."

"I'm not some whore!" Allie almost spat the words."

"Of all the things your aren't the one thing you are for sure is a whore."

Ouch. Doesn't look like they'll be merging the families to raise. Time to put an end to the joke. They let us fuck for a week and it sounded like Jeff followed Allie around for a week watching her fuck other men.

With Kathy off me I walked toward the two with my big cock bobbing in front of me. That should get her attention. My wife didn't even flinch and seemed to be headed for the door. I reached for her arm to jerk her back towards me. For some reason I missed. Then missed again. The third my hand went right through her arm. Turning to drastic measures I smacked her on her ass. There wasn't a sound and Allie didn't miss a step.

"Come on or I'll leave you here. I told you this place gives me the creeps."

Kathy tried to grab her husband. She couldn't make contact. We stood at the kitchen window watching her husband and my wife drive off together.

We made the assessment. They didn't see us. They thought we ran off to somewhere. The farm was in charge of us now. We could go to the barn, even to the pasture and the creek. We couldn't cross the fences or step onto the road. We could fuck. We were fucking within the next ten minutes, into the night, and through to the next morning.

The cooler was missing now. Neither of us was hungry for anything but more sex. Months later our routine was set. Every minute together. Time would not have meant anything had I not kept the mantel clock wound. I don't know why I wound it. I kept Kathy well wound, too. My cock was over twelve inches now. Kathy loved taking it full length and getting filled with probably a cup of cum each time now.

Whether the house had pulled us into it's grasp or whatever what we were experiencing was pretty good.

It was probably June by now. We don't know what year. Kathy's youngest brought her new husband to the house. They brought new furniture and threw out most of the old stuff. She kept her great-grandparents clothes and the clock. We'd fuck on the new bed right along side them. Maggie, like her mother Kathy liked to go fuck in the barn.

We watched Maggie pregnant with three children and loved watching the kids with their parents. Tom worked a good job thirty minutes away in town. That left Maggie alone more than she cared to be. Kathy and I still spent most of our time fucking in either the house or the barn.

One afternoon while the kids were napping Maggie came to the bed where Kathy was having me fuck her from behind. My cock flashed in and out of her. Maggie laid back on the bed after dropping her house dress off on the floor. God! She was wearing stockings rolled up on the thighs. Her tits were big D-Cups like her Mom's. After three kids they still looked like rockets taking off from her chest. Her waist was thin for a mother of three and a little tighter version of Kathy's ass.

Kathy watched her daughter touch herself as I continued to pound into her Maggie mother's pliant cunt. Maggie made slow circles with her fingers on her clit until the tempo picked up and the little noises, stifled as to not wake the kids, came from her throat. Fingers from the other hand now pulled open her slit. There was room for more than her Tom was giving her. Maggie left herself limp from cumming at her own touch. She slept opened legged until the sound of her oldest crying for Mommy woke her from a blissful slumber.

The next day was a repeat of the day before. The day after that it was twice. Each time Maggie would put on the stockings and take them off before Tom would get home. She never wore them with Tom around. The next week the routine seemed to be set. Twice a day, Maggie's fingers at her cunt.

By that Thursday, I think it was a Thursday, Kathy and I were fucking on the bed when Maggie came in. She dropped her clothes and laid back on the bed. She had on the stockings. Maggie was soon going at herself with both hands and her fingers. I had been fucking her Mom from behind for a couple of hours, Kathy on her knees on the floor and her elbows on the mattress.

Since she couldn't tell we were there Maggie had lined herself up without knowing it so her fingers at her cunt aimed right at the both of us. The stockings framed the view. As usual she started with her clit, then added fingers pulling open her cunt as she fingered in and out. Kathy knew there was an answer to the problem.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers