Allison! A Change in Circumstance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at our poor Maggie. She needs another man."

Her mother moved aside, dislodging my cock from her well fucked slit. I leaned on the foot of the bed with the same view as Kathy.

"Fuck her. She needs cock in her."

"She doesn't even know we exist."

"She might. Fuck her!" Her Mom was insistent.

Maggie didn't react to me between her legs. I grabbed my cock and aimed it at the point where two fingers were stretching her cunt open. I couldn't feel her fingers with my cock, but I felt pussy.

"Look at her. Look at her face. She knows something is there."

Her eyes looked down, then darted their vision around the room.

"She feels it. Fuck her."

She was young. She was pretty. I'd been seeing her finger herself the last weeks, and her and Tom fucking, and Maggie being naked over the last, what? Five years. I mean, her own Mother was telling me to fuck her.

Her hand with the fingers in her moved up to rest on her tummy. I pushed the head in. The head was huge now for a young woman, kids or not. Her mouth dropped open in a moan that gurgled from her throat. Her eyes were wide and bright. I could see the huge shaft of my cock outside her knowing the head nestled inside. She had a cunt like her mother on her. Had the house done it? Maggie's hand moved to touch my cock. I watched it pass right through it.

"Fuck her." Kathy was urging me. "Fuck my daughter. She wants cock."

I shoved about four inches into her. Her knees came up, her thighs spread open.

"Whoever you are." She whispered. "Whatever you are. Wherever you are ... fuck me."

Maggie's body wasn't keeping any secrets. Something was fucking her.

"Oh, my God. It's huge. I love it. Fuck me deeper."

I didn't know if she expected the last eight inches. I fucked it into her right through where her cervix should have stopped me and into her womb. Maggie was wild now. What ever was fucking her was huge ... and good at it. Maggie fucked like her mother, only with maybe a little more youthful touch to it.

Maggie was feeling every bit of me and I could feel every reaction to the fucking I was giving her inside her cunt. I could see my cock buried in her. Could watch it stroke in and out. She wasn't aware of anything but the fact there was cock in her. She had cum a few times. Maggie was about to lose the big one. She was moving violently on the bed.

"Fuck her. Cum in her!" Kathy was screaming at me. Maggie couldn't hear, she just orgasmed and went limp. Much like her mother.

"Did you cum in her? Did you?"

Kathy was right in my face. Maggie was barely moving, but breathing raggedly.

"Yes. I couldn't help but cum in her. But, I don't think she felt anything."

Maggie's fingers went absently to her cunt. Suddenly she was up on her knees. Then standing by the bed feeling inside her pussy. I left her plenty of room to feel. Her cunt was opened up the size of a silver dollar. She looked around the room.

"I know you spurted cum in me. I felt it. It was warm. There was a lot of it. Where is it? Damn you. Where is it?"

Her Mom snuggled against me.

"We'll take good care of her. Come on it's my turn again. Let's go to the barn."

It was about to rain. I could hear a storm approach while I fucked Maggie.

I liked following Kathy to the barn. The way her ass moved when she knew she was about to get fucked was tantalizing. Up the ladder and into the hay mow Kathy's body would start moving as soon as my cock entered her outer lips. After these un-numbered years she was still a great fuck every time. With that much cock in her I guess she would have to be a great fuck. Now she had seen me fuck her daughter she was even more turned on. When finished an hour later she stood up and watched the cup of cum flow from her cunt.

"If only Maggie could feel this and see it run out of her."

How much had I cum in this woman over all this time? Gallons? Barrels?

Back in the house later Maggie made sure the kids were down for naps. She went into the bedroom where her Mom was sucking my cock, but not letting me cum. She laid back naked again, the stockings still on those legs and thighs. This time she didn't rub her clit or even touch her pussy. She laid with her pelvis rocked upwards and legs spread wide.

Kathy nudged me towards her daughter. I brushed the head against her clit, then buried the length in her.

"Oh ... there you are. I was afraid I imagined you. Fuck me."

We started off fucking hard and never let up. Maggie didn't have her mother's stamina yet. At thirty minutes my cum surged into her uterus. Maggie's reactions sent her into a frenzy that again left her limp on the bed.

The next day was a repeat. Twice more I fucked Maggie as her unseen lover.

"I love your seed in me. Why can't I see it? Is it still that deep inside me?"

The third day showed that this would be a regular thing. Maggie wanted it. Kathy wanted it. I sure as hell couldn't stop fucking Maggie even though she only knew me as cock. That night I had fucked her Mom for an hour during part of such time Tom had fucked Maggie. When we weren't fucking we would watch them sleep.

Half hour later Maggie got up. She went to her dresser to where she hid the stockings from Tom. She put them on and came back to bed. Maggie lifted the gown, spread herself open and waited.

"Where are you? Please fuck me."

Maggie let out a little gasp when my cock entered her. With Maggie needing not to wake her husband things were much slower and tempered as we fucked. I gave her a two cum fucking as her Tom quietly snored next to us. When she felt all my cum in her womb she made enough noise to almost wake her husband. Convinced he was still asleep Maggie removed the stockings and hid them away in her dresser.

Weekends were a little different with Tom at home. I'd still fuck her every night and she'd usually get away at least once for an afternoon fuck on Saturday or Sunday.

The rain rolled in on a Saturday evening.

"Honey." Maggie cooed. "Watch the kids. I want to go out to the barn to listen to the rain on the roof."

"Take a blanket so when you sit you won't get hay all over you." What a guy!

The thunder was louder as Maggie hurried to the barn. Lightning was striking in the distance. Maggie spread the blanket on the hay in the mow. She lifted her dress. She had put on stockings. She laid back and spread waiting to be fucked.

"Are you here? You can start to fuck me as we wait for the rain."

Kathy pushed me towards Maggie to fuck her. I buried my cock in her, causing her to thrash about. Just like her mother Maggie loved fucking in the barn during the storm. Lightning hit nearby and thunder crash around us. Maggie teased my load from me almost as if her married cunt sucked it from my balls. I continued to fuck her until the rain stopped.

"I'd better get back to the house."

Maggie took off the stockings and stood to leave. Suddenly she squealed. Cum ran down both thighs, down her legs and made pools at her feet. She was standing in cum.

"Oh, my God!. You were cumming in me! How can there be so much?"

Kathy was smiling proudly towards her daughter. Kathy knew how there could be so much.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love your cum in me. I love you."

I tried to hug Maggie. She must have felt something, however slight.

Kathy had competition for storm fucking now. Any time the sky would cloud over on the weekends Maggie would have Tom watch the kids while Maggie would fuck in the barn. Her mother still got the weekday storms. It seemed like a fair compromise.

Maggie got a load of seed every time now. She'd fuck on a towel and hold it against her slit until she could get to the sink. Maggie was going to be a very content housewife. Now we know why Kathy's grandmother would never leave the farm house.

*****************************

Thanks for reading ... No ghostwriters were used in the writing of this story.

*****************************

Copyright 2016. No reuse without written permission of the writer.