Allison! A Change in Circumstance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers

Dressed in the old clothes again we sat on the porch for over two hours. Not a car went down the road. Most of the old houses lay in ruin years after the farms had been bought by corporate farmers. The road, itself in disrepair, wasn't getting any attention from the county due to infrequent use. Kathy stood me up, dropped my pants, sat me back down and started sucking my cock.

The woman wasn't one to look away. As she sucked me into her throat she wouldn't break eye contact, trying not to miss any reaction to what her mouth was doing to my raging hardon. The bobbing up and down of the head of someone else's wife took me to the edge. Kathy looked up at me with my cock buried in her mouth, her nose in my pubic hair, pulled off just long enough to ask for my cum.

"Shoot your load for me. I want the taste of your cum in my mouth and your seed in my tummy."

She kept sucking until I was totally limp then informed me,

"When we go inside, you do me."

We sat another hour with nothing in front of us but empty farm land and the lonely road. Kathy got the itch for the action she had mentioned earlier. God, I loved to eat that pussy. She got so hot that sex lasted mere moments before another load flowed into her delicious cunt.

She made us a sandwich from food in the cooler and we both laughed at microwave breakfast biscuits since her Grandmother never owned a microwave.

The evening was spent watching pretty awful stuff on the television as local channels came in on a rickety antenna after a rather frightening trip to the basement to find the fuse box.

Bedtime was, well bedtime. Kathy put on an old gown of her Grandmother's while I found some really old Pajamas that had belonged to her grandfather. Neither remained on for long as we were soon giving the old bed another workout after Kathy teased me by sucking my cock. She giggled after I had made her cum when I started fucking her. All that ending in another load up her cunt to fuel her dreams.

Twice in the night she woke me to fuck her again. Each time enough to make her cum a couple of times and for me to reload any cum that she may have leaked or absorbed. That second time the house was colder. We dressed back into the night clothes and awoke that way in the morning.

Kathy looked so sexy in the kitchen trying to make me breakfast I wanted to fuck her right there. She opened the biscuits and heated the meat in a skillet before putting them back together. All in all they were pretty good.

"I hope you enjoyed your breakfast. It's the first time I've actually cooked for you. I didn't want you to think I was just a good piece of ass."

She squealed as I chased her around in the house. Finally ending up squealing even more on the bed when I raised the bottom of her gown and got to her sticky pussy. I didn't expect to like my own leakage from her cunt, but her juices had a way of making my own mostly tolerable. Making a note in my mind I dove in for all the sloppiness I could get.

Taking a risk I decided to try something as it was turned out to be new for both of us. After cleaning her out and giving her way too many little orgasms I built up to where the big one was going to take her. Then I pulled my face back and smiled a slimy smile.

"Finish it." I teased her.

"Finish it, what do you mean finish it?"

"Make yourself cum. I want to see you make yourself cum."

"Uhhhh! I've never, I mean I can't, no I don't want to finish it. You finish it!"

My face went back to the cunt finding it a little more damp than I had left it. My tongue went into her slit, then I suck a cunt lip in my mouth, then switched to the other. When she thought she was getting her way I sucked her clit between my teeth. Now I had her where she couldn't say no.

"Now, do like I said. Finish it."

Her mind knew she had to cum. Fingers went to her cunt. Two fingers in her, the underside of them brushing her clit. Then the fingers stayed in, but the other hand came down and her thumb and finger encircled her clit. All of her previous indignantly about fingering herself was now revealed that all women know how to finger their cunt.

There was an urgency to it, a fury. I could not have stopped her if I tried. She wouldn't have let my cock replace her fingers. She had to cum and only her hand, her fingers knew the exact spot. Shaking and trembling now two fingers pulled at her cunt slit while the other two ravaged her clit until she screamed loudly when the self induced orgasm hit.

Kathy was still out of it ten minutes later as the orgasm refused to stop. Her fingers refused to leave her clit alone. Her cunt couldn't stop the girl cum from flowing from her slit. I put my mouth to her pussy and drank the nectar onto my tongue. My Kathy. My sweet Kathy.

Well almost.

"You asshole! Why did you do that to me?"

"First time?" I teased.

"No it wasn't the first time you son of a bitch. You knew it wasn't."

I got up between her thighs and buried my cock in Kathy's wetness. Some hard fucking mellowed her out. Soon she was moaning in a passion almost as strong as she had done to herself. How many times had I cum in her this trip? I don't know, but the amount of sperm in this load seemed huge. After a few minutes with me still soft stroking her it was certain what I had put in her wasn't staying.

Kathy stood holding the gown above her waist to avoid in getting drenched in cum. A stream started down the inside of each thigh and was quickly at her knees. She dashed to the kitchen to keep my seed off the old carpet. By the time she wet a dish cloth with cold water cum was almost to her ankles. Once her legs and thighs were clean cum still leaked from her cunt. I nudged her back to the table. She sat her bare ass on the cold Formica.

"Here, let me finish that for you." I offered.

Kathy opened her legs and rested back on her arms. My mouth covered her sweet cunt. Again, I knew there was a lot of me. The flavor of Kathy's juices over powered the remainder of my cum. Nothing major, but several mild cums from her as I finished my task. I pulled back leaving Kathy sitting there with her cunt exposed.

"There, all better." I smiled.

"You're such a good husband."

"What??"

"Umm, what did I say?"

"You said I was such a good husband."

"So?? ... Oh, my God. Your aren't, are you. It just seemed ... I umm ... I don't know. It's been a crazy couple of days."

I pulled her to her feet. My hands went under the gown to clutch her ass. Her arms went around my neck as we kissed for several minutes. Neither wanted to break the grip our lips and tongues had on each other. Finally her arms came from around my neck and we stepped apart.

"You're a good wife."

What was I saying?. What was I doing? What the hell was going on? My head was almost spinning.

"Jesus, Kathy. Are you my wife or not?"

"I am if you want me to be. I want to be your wife."

We kissed again. I led her back to the bed. Her legs were open and I was going to fuck her.

"Maybe we should wait a little while. Let's sit on the porch for a bit to try to clear this out."

Kathy pulled the gown over her head revealing the D-Cups and the perfect cunt and ass. She almost got fucked. She stepped to the closet and pulled out a different dress. This one buttoned a little lower in the front and rode slightly above the knee. She sat on the bed and put on stockings and stepped into some low heels.

I found another shirt and put on the same pants. Neither of us had anything on underneath. I pulled her from the bed with both hands and looked her over.

"Your grandmother must have been real fucking hot in her day."

"Well, she was pretty." Kathy smiled.

We sat quietly on the porch thinking things over. I had an arm around her. She nestled into my chest letting a big tit rest on my arm.

"What went on in there? I finally asked.

"I don't know. I'm still arguing with my self as to whether or not I'm your wife."

"Same here. Are we married? These two days have been all so perfect."

"You mean we fucked a lot?"

"Well, that, too. I look at the house and my mind says home. I look at you and my mind says wife."

"It wouldn't be so bad, would it?"

"Bad?? It would be perfect."

"Let's sit here until lunch, then go inside."

Kathy made lunch with the last of the food. As we cleared the trash into a bag Kathy stared at the bedroom.

"Do you think we dare?" I asked.

"Do you want to??" I could see the aching in her eyes.

"Hell yes. This do it."

It was a race to the bed. Kathy had her dress and shoes off and had the springs already squeaking. She left the stockings on. I'd never fucked Allie wearing stockings and now I wouldn't want to fuck Kathy without them. She seemed to sense that. Her legs were spread and I plunged my cock home between them.

"Ugh! Did that go deeper?"

"Deeper? What do you mean deeper?"

"It's deeper. You and Jeff are about the same length even though he is thicker. That just went deeper."

Damn! I was deeper. Not that Kathy was complaining. It was like a superpower. I fucked her at a steady rhythm for over an hour. Her girl juices were wetting the sheet from all of her orgasms when I blasted my load into her. She rushed to the kitchen before my seed could reach her stocking tops. She was dabbing and wiping at her thighs and cunt.

"Why is there so much?"

"It's not all me."

"I know. How do you make me cum that much along with you.?"

Satisfied she had gotten the most of it she settled back on the table in the same spot as before and opened her stocking covered legs and thighs

"Same deal as before?" Kathy's voice sounded like honey.

"Sort of a spoiled wife, aren't you?"

"Shouldn't I be ... husband?"

We both knew what we said. No correction necessary. I cleaned her out with my tongue. Again, the taste ninety per cent Kathy.

"I guess while we are here we are husband and wife. Do you want to come back?" I asked.

"Hell yes! I don't even want to leave."

"I don't either, but there are Allie and Jeff."

"I wonder what they are doing?" Now Kathy sounded almost childlike.

We put the clothes back on. I wanted to fuck her again. Her eyes confirmed she was thinking the same thing. We somehow made it back to the porch.

If we aren't going to be late we'll have to leave by three. It was almost an hour until then. Lightning hit within a mile or so. The thunder rolled around us. Kathy jumped up.

"Get to the barn. I love rain on the tin roof, but wait."

She rushed inside and came out with several blankets.

"It will be cold after the rain and I don't want hay in the crack of my ass."

Kathy giggled and dashed for the barn. Tossing me the blankets she climbed the steps with the view up her dress above. Her cunt looked so fuckable as her legs maneuvered up the ladder. Quickly she was naked on a blanket.

"The rain could start any second. I want your cock in me when it starts."

I had my dick in her and was sucking on the D-Cups' nipples.

"This was the first time. Right here."

"I thought you said it was after prom and in the car. You said he had never been with you here."

"No, what you said about women knowing all the right spots for getting themselves off. Even better than a man. My first time was right here. Jeff and I were married, the baby was here, and I needed a little more than I was getting. I had touched myself before and knew it felt good. I just never knew how it could end until right here ... in the rain. I had heard the rain on the roof before when I had stayed with Grandmother. That time I lay back up here and listened to the big drops beating on the metal roof and the lightning burst about the barn and the thunder crashed so loudly.

Something made me rub my clit, then fingers in my pussy. Things that felt good before felt even better in the storm. I was merciless with my clit and my fingers tore at my slit. I made myself cum so hard I tossed myself around like a rag doll. Then when I had climaxed the rain slowed and stopped. That was when I realized I was glad I was a girl."

I was pumping my cock into her. The sound of rain and the storm seemed to rattle the whole outside of the barn. Kathy got off a couple of times then exploded when I sent an unimaginable load of seed inside her. I couldn't get her to stop kissing me. Her hips wouldn't quit rocking up to me. My cock wasn't going soft. Kathy fucked me until she had one last cum and let me up.

She wanted to stay. We lay warm under the blankets from the dampness after the rain stopped. Kathy rolled onto me with both D-cups against my chest and gave me a sloppy kiss.

"I'm so glad I married you." She didn't see confused. She was stating it as a fact.

"You are my beautiful wife."

I was as fucked up as she was. Married? Wife?

When Kathy stood not only did cum steam down her legs, but flowed straight out of her cunt making a huge puddle at her feet.

"My God. What have you done to me?"

Indeed. How had I done that? We dressed and hurried back into the house, dodging rain puddles on the way. Our cell phones had been left on the counter. We had both missed several calls from Allie and Jeff.

"Oh, shit. We are so late."

Kathy called Jeff. Their daughter had wanted to eat dinner with her friends. In our absence Jeff gave her permission to stay until seven.

"We've got time to fuck again." I really wanted to fuck her.

"If we do I don't think I'll ever leave."

We put the clothes back in the closet and tried to leave things as we found them. Kathy cleaned up at the sink again and I did eat her cunt after she finished. She called herself a spoiled wife. I kissed her and we went to the car.

Almost back to the highway Kathy squirmed in her seat.

"I should have let you fuck me."

"I'm still confused about the whole married thing. It seems so real."

"I know. I was thinking about Allie and Jeff. I wonder what they are doing?"

"Well, if I know Allie, I know what they are doing." I laughed.

"Let's don't tell them about this. Damn, again I should have let you fuck me."

"I can't shake the thought that you are my wife. I can't shake the idea that we are married."

"And, what about your cock and all that cum?"

"Maybe we can shake it when we see Allie and Jeff. Remember, the farm house is our secret. We camped in the tent."

Back at Jeff and Kathy's house the scene was not a surprise. Allie was getting fucked by Jeff when we entered the kitchen. Allie was over the island countertop. Jeff was fucking her from behind. Allie was making a lot of noises. Jeff put his cum in her and let his cock slide out while his wife and I watched. Cum ran from Allie and splattered on the floor.

Kathy pulled me from the kitchen. I started for the guest room. Kathy pushed me towards the master.

"This time you fuck me in my bed."

"What if your daughter gets home while you are in there fucking?" Jeff asked.

"Lie to her. You'll think of something."

Kathy was open legged and naked on her bed.

"Want me to eat you first?"

"I'd love it, but fuck me instead. I need it. I need your cock in me."

She was wet and I went in full length.

"Ugh! That' deeper than even earlier. What's happening to your cock?. Ouch! I mean Oh! That's in a good place."

I hadn't been in her to that spot before. What was happening? I fucked her steady, making it last, not knowing when I could fuck my wife again. Wife?? Still can't shake the idea of Kathy being my wife.

Twenty minutes later Jeff was at the door.

"I mean it Kathy. Our daughter just called. You've got ten minutes."

"I don't care. Bring her in here and have her watch her Mom get fucked if you have to. I'm sure she knows what fucking is."

Jeff didn't move and Allie was suddenly at his side watching us on the bed.

"Your cock feels so good and I know how much you are going to cum in me. Do it!"

Kathy started bucking on the bed. I shoved my cock hard into her. That flood of cum sprayed against her cervix. There was a lot again. Kathy went totally fucking crazy as my seed splattered against her insides.

It startled Jeff and Kathy. My wife Allie watched cum surge from Kathy onto the sheets. Kathy rushed to clean up and be dressed before her daughter got home. I pulled on my shirt and reached for my pants.

"Don't put those on with all of your cum and her juices on you." Allie warned.

I waved my arms. What was I to do? Kathy was in the bathroom trying to get my cum out of her enough so it wouldn't flood out.

"Here!"

Allie left Jeff's side and dropped to her knees in front of me. Her mouth went directly to my cock and started sucking as much as she could get in her mouth. She licked my balls and back to my cock again. I don't know for what reason she tried to take the whole thing down her throat. She didn't seem to notice it was bigger, but had never gagged on it before.

"Allie, you're going to get us caught." Jeff panicked.

My wife gave Jeff a quick kiss. We grabbed our travel bag and ran to our car. Down the street we met a car with a teen driver. Ten minutes later my cell phone rang with Kathy calling.

"I didn't get a chance to kiss my husband goodbye."

"Why not?"

"I couldn't stop his cum from leaking out of me."

Allie was staring at me. I was hoping she couldn't hear what was being said.

"How about Allie? Is she going to let us do this again?"

I paused to look at Allie.

"She wants to know if we are going to do this again."

My wife waved one hand in the air. "Maybe in a couple of weeks."

"I heard that." Kathy whispered. "I love you."

"Thanks. It was a great weekend."

Allie was scowling at me.

"Great weekend, was it?"

"Sure, wasn't yours?"

"It you call getting fucked hard repeatedly by the same guy a good weekend, I guess so. I wouldn't have minded a little variety."

Kathy and I burned up the phone lines on Monday.

"Jeff wanted to fuck me this morning, but felt like I would be cheating on you. I guess the wife thing is pretty well burned in."

Allie kept her distance, but wanted to fuck that night. I wouldn't let her get a good look at my cock before I put it in her. I had already been out in the garage with a ruler. My five and a half inches were now at seven. I couldn't explain all the extra cum either. Something to do with that house and Kathy.

She wasn't saying anything. I could tell Allie was noticing the difference. When I let myself cum my wife's eyes got wide. I'm sure several men couldn't come in her that much and she felt it.

The next night Allie left about nine, telling the kids she needed to get some stuff at the store. She told me not to tease her about the insurance conference that was in Omaha. It seemed a little soon after her weekend with Jeff. Allie was determined to seek strange cock.

I had gone to bed by 10:30. I wasn't falling for that staying up all night shit wondering what my wife was doing. If she wanted to fuck until 5:00 A.M. it wasn't going to hurt her. By eleven she was calling me in a whisper.

"I think I've found him. I'm in his room. He's in the toilet. He's going to fuck me."

"You found who?"

"I think it's going to be the black guy with the huge cock." Allie continued to whisper. "Some kind of athlete, like 6'8" or something. God, but he's black. I sat next to him and showed a little leg. A bulge grew along his thigh. This is probably the twelve black inches I was looking for."

I could hear a door open and close. The phone went dead. Shit! Now maybe I would be up most of the night. I'd sleep with dreams of Kathy. Allie with a huge black cock never entered my mind until I heard the car shut off in the driveway. After several minutes of listening for the front door to open and close I decided I'd better check on her.

Allie was in the car leaning over the steering wheel. I tapped on the glass to get her to open the door. My wife looked at me with a blank stare.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers