Allison! A Change in Circumstance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers

"I did it. I took every fucking inch. It was more than twelve fucking inches. Oh, fuck me. My cunt is so fucking wrecked."

"Are you okay?"

"It was one hell of a fucking ride. His cock kept stretching my cunt, shoving my cervix up deeper into me until he stretched me so much the head went through into my womb. I've been womb fucked, Baby. Womb fucked. His seed is still in there. I could hardly walk to my car. Two hookers saw me staggering and asked if I was drunk. When I told them what I had done they helped me to my car. One of them offered to eat his cum out of my cunt for fifty dollars. I need to start carrying some cash. I think I would have split apart if she put her mouth down there."

"Can you walk into the house?"

"I don't think so, but my married pussy is black fucked and happy."

I got Allie to her feet and into my arms. Her arms went around my neck as I carried her to our bed. I undressed her and let her lay back. Her cunt was leaking his cum. It was in her cunt hair and down her thighs.

"He spurted cum in me five or six times. We'd try to get him buried in me and he'd cum before we got done. It didn't hurt when he went through my cervix. When it went through the last three or four inches just glided into me. Then I felt his cum actually spraying into my uterus. He hung around until he was hard enough to fuck me again. And here I am!"

Allie's legs were splayed open. I wasn't sure she could close them if she tried. Her cunt looked like she had been fist fucked. Black man's seed still leaked from her slit.

"Jesus, Allie. How big was he?"

"He told me fourteen inches. I don't think he lied."

"It sure doesn't look like he lied to you."

When I looked away and looked back Allie was sleeping. I left her like that, legs open, black fucked, cum leaking. I told the kids I was letting her rest and got them off to school.

I talked to Kathy twice before I heard from Allie. I didn't tell Kathy what Allie had done. Knowing women as I now did I didn't want to give her any ideas to try on her own. After lunch Allie's call came in.

"Why did you leave me laying like this?"

"Like this? Haven't you moved or are you still laying in your wanting fucked position?"

"That's kind of mean. It's like he is still in me. I just touched myself. I'm huge down there."

Panic was in her voice, almost a sob.

"Don't worry. It went back in shape after ten kids. He didn't kill you."

"Yes, I guess not."

"Stand up and see if you can walk." I teased.

"Oh, God. It's like I've got a soccer ball between my thighs. I can't go out anywhere like this."

"You'll be fine."

"Next time out I'm staying away from black guys, although if he was here right now I'd probably fuck him again."

That night Allie had to show me. I already had gotten the wide open view that morning. It looked a little tighter. Her cunt lips were swollen huge. I started teasing her with things like don't walk too fast or she'd whistle.

Allie was a little slow moving around the kids. They seemed to notice, but no one asked why. Maybe a couple of the older ones suspected Mommy had got a good fucking. By Thursday night Allie wanted to try to catch the tail end of the insurance convention. I talked her out of it with the promise she could go into Omaha the next Tuesday. There was always some kind of event going on at one of the hotels.

On Tuesday Allie fucked five guys and was home by two in the morning. She said everything was fine. The guys fucked her married cunt and didn't have any size complaints. All five of them put a load of seed in her. She seemed content. I wondered if she would have had a chance at the right black guy if she would have taken it.

Wednesday morning Kathy called me on my way to work.

"I'm going to the farm house for a while."

"Who is this?" I kidded.

"It's your wife, Silly."

That seemed right some how and I didn't question it. Maybe she was going to clean a little or something.

The next call came an hour later. Kathy was gasping for breath and her voice wavering.

"Come home and fuck me. I need you to fuck me."

"Are you still at the farm house?"

"Yes, I need you to come home and fuck me?"

"What have you done?"

"I came in and undressed in Grandma's room, put on her stockings and laid on the bed. I started rubbing my clit and nipples. Then my cunt just took over. I've cum so hard I thought I'd throw up. I can't quit. I've got three fingers in my cunt and I'm going to drop the phone so I can work my clit."

The phone did sound like it was on the bed. It made the springs creaking sound louder. Kathy was screaming that she couldn't stop. I listened to the sounds of her cumming hard.

"Come fuck me. I can't stop. I need you to come home and fuck me."

"It's going to take me at least an hour to get there."

"Hurry, I can't take much more. You have to come home and fuck me."

Kathy didn't know her phone was still on. I cut through traffic trying not to get caught speeding. I heard three incredibly intense orgasms while I drove. The sounds and racket from the bed could not be described. The moans and grunts could have been pain as much as pleasure.

When I got to the old farm house Kathy had her legs in the air with toes points outward. Both hands were between her legs. One hand moved in circular motions over her clit while three fingers on the other plunged into her cunt. Kathy almost spat her words at me.

"Let me finish myself and then fuck me. That's all that will stop it."

It was all I could bear to do was to watch her with both hands feverishly attacking her cunt as her breaths begged for her to make herself cum. Finally there was a scream. Kathy relaxed. The hand over her clit never stopped moving. The fingers paused in her slit. I got between her legs to fuck her. She realized I was ready to enter her and moved her hands from my path.

I went full depth, finding some resistance at the end. Had my cock grown even longer?

"Oh my God. Where are you going inside me?"

I could feel the tightness for a few moments at the end until she opened up from the extra pressure. I fucked her steadily. Her legs went up over my ass as she rubbed the head of my dick against her cervix. I tried to make it last. I tried to get her under control after the fucking she had given her own self.

Her cunt convulsed against my shaft. She whimpered through one intense cum after another until almost a dozen were reached. Nothing like the way I had found her until the last one when my load of cum blasted into her. Spurt after spurt bathed her cervix. Seed sloshed between the head of my cock and her cunt, hitting her cervix hard enough to force pulse after pulse into her womb.

Kathy wouldn't unlock her ankles from around my ass nor would she removed her arms from around my neck. Her hard nipples from her D-Cups felt like they could puncture my chest. She started to calm. After almost an hour I finally felt my cock slip from her cunt. Cum gurgled and gushed from her pussy. Neither of us could explain it, but there was an unimaginable amount of cum. Even more than the big loads pumped into her the during the weekend.

We both ended up staring at my penis. It was noticeably longer and thicker. Kathy pumped it and sucked it to its new length. Then ran into the kitchen from which she returned with an old wooden yardstick she remembered leaning into a corner. Seven and a half inches surprised us both since I had started with just five and a half the first time we fucked. And, instead of that loving spoonful my cum could now fill half a measuring cup.

My new found Length was soon buried in her again. Knowing I had to get back to work she got the flood of cum early.

"We'll have to leave together." I warned. "You know what happens when you're here alone."

"Oh, it wasn't so bad. I could get used to it. You'd just have to rescue me when I called."

She laughed. We kissed. She went home and I went back to work. I trusted her not to circle back, but was relieved when she called me and said she was at home. With all the chaos from Kathy I heard something I didn't want to hear from Allie.

"I'm going in town to Omaha again tonight."

"You said twice a month. Now you are going two nights in a row?"

"What can I say? A girl's got needs."

She had borrowed one of our fifteen year old daughter's outfits. With Allie's little tits and tight ass the dress actually fit. She looked real fuckable and a sure thing for a lot of cock in that outfit. Unlike our daughter Allie wanted her nipples to show through and to have the mid-thigh skirt to let her show off lots of a ass with an emerald green thong that I had no idea where she got it.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm going out to get fucked, not to a funeral."

She checked her hair and make up in the hall mirror and left in her car.

Between my day with Kathy and my wife just leaving to get fucked dressed the way she was I needed to jack off. The kids were in bed so I hit the master bath. With both my wife and Kathy in mind I absently started jerking off in the bathroom sink. I was expecting the amount of cum, but was surprised at the force I must have shot into Kathy. My cock was thicker and longer. Was it Allie whoring around or the odd affair I was having with Kathy that was spurring in on?

I had gotten my "what the fuck" attitude with Allie. I didn't care who she fucked or when she came home. I had a pretty good night's sleep.

Allie called at 5:30 A.M. Almost too late to be home before the kids started to wake up.

"Hi, Sweetie. I'm still in Omaha. I need you to cover for me with the kids."

She told me to tell them she had gone over to help an older sick friend from the Ward.

"What are you doing?"

"I met a couple of guys last night that are skipping their meeting today. We're going to hide out in one of their rooms and fuck. One of them is really well hung and the black guy has a nice cock, too. You've heard of 7-11. These guys are eleven and seven." She giggled. "They think that's pretty funny."

"Allie? Just two guys?"

"If you don't count the four before that. I've never had two guys at once before. I think I like it. I'll be home before the kids get home. Love you!"

I wanted give the kids the "Your Mom's been fucking a lot of guys" speech. I couldn't look at them and do it though. I talked to Kathy several times during the day. She said she had been so horny that she fucked Jeff several times. Not that there is anything wrong with a wife fucking her husband. The previous comments about her feeling like she was cheating on me flashed in my mind. I guess women don't care where cock comes from and long as someone's cock is fucking them.

During the last call from her Allie's number clicked in. I didn't cut from Kathy's call because I figured Allie was letting me know she was home before the kids from her latest fuck fest. I wasn't crazy about her going back to black men even though it was the white guy with the eleven inch cock.

Then I got the call from my son.

"Dad, Mom's still helping Mrs. Pearson until her daughter can get there. Can we have pizza for dinner?"

Fucking whore! Allie had never stayed out overnight before. Now she was staying out late without coming home? I called her cell.

"What the fuck, Allie. Mrs. Pearson? You're lying directly to your kids?"

"I called you and you didn't pick up. What was I supposed to do?"

"I don't know ... maybe come home!"

"The guys wanted to throw me a party."

"The guys? Seven and Eleven are throwing you a party?"

"It's Eleven and Seven actually. Don't you remember the joke?"

"It wasn't funny." I steamed.

"Yes, it was. Anyway, word got out and two other guys stopped by."

"Four guys at once? Shit, Allie!"

"Not four guys at once. They kind of rotated in and out."

"So, what kind of party might I guess?"

"The guys rented a suite and have invited some friends."

"That's the party?"

"We'll see how they play it."

"Don't you think you've been gone from the kids long enough?"

"I'll be home in morning, I promise."

That was it the call ended. The next morning she got home before the kids woke up. She showered and was all cheerful from all the cock.

I asked about the party.

"It was nice. There were about a dozen men there. One would fuck me, then another all through the night. I did suck some cock, but not where one guy is fucking you and another shoves a dick in your mouth. Just every now and then I'd swallow some guy's cum and the next one would fuck me. I think every man there fucked me twice before going back to their own rooms. The guy's throwing the party finished me out for the night."

"So, it was a gangbang? Guys lined up to fuck you?"

"No, not really. No one lined up. Every one seemed to know when to take a turn at my cunt. I probably got fucked thirty times, but it wasn't really a gangbang."

"You don't think thirty loads of cum in you might be excessive?"

"Well, I don't think it would hurt anything every now and then."

She was "Mom" again for the morning. Much to my surprise she was home when they kids got there and in a super mood from endless fucking the night before. Allie spent all her time with the kids and did Mom things with them Saturday morning.

After lunch I worked at mowing the lawn. Allie was messing with the flowers. Then I didn't see her for a while. The kids all seemed busy, some of them playing with friends. Allie wasn't in the house or the yard. Her car was in the driveway. Then my phone rang with a call from Allie.

"Hey! I'm over at Brenda and Damon's. Come over for a few minutes."

Brenda and Damon were a young couple next door. Mid-20's or so, no kids yet as Brenda liked her job. We would speak when we would see each other outside. That was about it. Damon would stare at Allie and had made a few sexual remarks when Brenda wasn't in earshot. I heard him from the garage once when he told Allie that she should have a young cock fuck her. Allie didn't mention it to me and I didn't hear her give him any shit about what he had said.

On the other hand, Brenda was hot. Under the new rules Allie had made maybe I'd get to fuck Brenda. I made sure the kids were busy and rang the bell next door. It was Allie's voice I heard tell me to come in.

"We're in the Living room." Again it was Allie.

There they were. Not Brenda, certainly. Allie was over the back of the couch and Damon was behind her stroking his cock into her.

"I wanted you to know I was fucking the neighbor. Brenda had to work and it looked like a good opportunity."

"Sorry, she said you'd be into it and want to watch." Damon added.

"What would Brenda say about this?"

"She wouldn't be into it. You'll have to keep your mouth shut about it." Allie warned.

Watching wouldn't be a problem. Damon fired his load into my wife a minute later. I left them to clean up or try again. An hour later Allie slipped in the front door as if nothing had happened.

"How did that work out for you?"

"First time jitters. He got me good the second time. About seven inches. Nice to know that's next door."

"Your going back?"

"He's off Monday afternoon."

"No chance of me fucking Brenda then?"

"What would your girlfriend Kathy say about that?"

"You know how women are. A bunch of selfish cunts."

They next morning Allie dressed the kids for church, put on her garments and loaded everyone into her SUV. Things are a little more casual in Nebraska than Utah. Still, husband's not with wives in church doesn't fly. I dressed with a regular t-shirt and boxers under my suit. No Jesus Britches for me with my cheating wife. And, there was that about me fucking Jeff's wife at the farmhouse.

"What the fuck are we doing here?" I whispered to Allie.

"Just be quiet and behave yourself." I got scolded.

I flirted with a couple of her friends just to piss her off.

Monday I went to work knowing she would be fucking neighbor Damon that afternoon. Here's my wife. Seven kids still at home and fucking the neighbor while they are in school. I don't know how she can be with them when they get home and play the "innocent wife and mother" card.

Monday while Allie was putting supper together she filled me in.

"I went over to Damon's today. I got two loads of cum in me."

"I guess you're pretty happy then."

"I'm always happy when I've got someone new blasting seed in me. Being next door is a plus."

Great! Everyone else had been an out of town stranger. Now my wife is fucking neighborhood talent. I don't really think guys have to be that good as long as someone new is fucking her and putting a little cum in her cunt. It would b a little easier if she was sneaking around and lying about it rather than letting me know every detail. Or, would it?

"Oh, by the way. I'll be going into Omaha tomorrow night."

Men feel guilty when they cheat and worry about being caught.

Women don't feel guilty when they cheat, have a lie ready if there is the slightest chance they get caught, and if they do get caught already have a plan as to who they let fuck them next.

Men can get caught and promise to never cheat again, and don't.

Women get caught and are really just getting started. Cheating women never quit.

So, I guess I am lucky for the entertainment value my wife Allison brings to the marriage.

Kathy and I talk a lot. She is locked on being with me the next weekend at the farm house. Her taking care of her needs is out of hand. A couple of times a day she's called me to say she had just got herself off. I've got two nymphomaniacs on my hands.

Tuesday night Allie left after ten and was back by three in the morning. This time two white guys and a black man she said had twelve inches of really hard cock. She was done with the white guys by midnight and fucked the black guy three times in the next two hours. The big black cock seemed to have no adverse effect. Her cunt looked big and was oozing cum. She said he was easily through her cervix the second time after losing his load before penetrating it the first time.

"I love it when I can feel spurts of seed in my womb. I know it's going to be in there for a while. I probably carry it for two or three days before it leaks out through my tightening cervix. I try to hold it inside. Being black seed makes it all the better."

Allie didn't shower when she got home. That had been her habit lately after one of her fuck nights. She would awake in a mess, put on a day dress and fix the kids breakfast and kiss them goodbye for school with the strangers' mixture of cum inside her. There were always clean linens on the bed when I'd get home in the evening.

Wednesday night Allie's cell rang while we were doing dishes. It was one of the few husband and wife things we did any more together. I'd be close to her and get hard thinking of all the men that had fucked her. I still took a turn from time to time at fucking her. Nothing like fucking the bride that had promised herself to only me twenty some years earlier.

"Oh hi, Damon ... really? Okay, I'll be right over."

Allie tossed me the dish towel.

"You finish up. Brenda has gone to the store for some things."

With a quick check of her hair and make up in the half bath she was out the back door and around the corner. Twenty minutes later she was back

"That was nice. I didn't think I'd be getting any today."

"Sort of like a day without sunshine?"

"Yeah, something like that."

"Well, I don't think it's orange juice they are squirting into you."

Allie joined the kids watching TV and making sure they were getting their baths. Damon was mowing his backyard when Brenda got home. Why not? I went outside on the pretext of going to the mailbox halfway down the block. Brenda was still wearing her dress from work. It was nice to see some thigh on a woman that wasn't LDS wearing long dresses to hide her garment.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers